haikyuu short stories

By kimin8

just some food for your nsfw imagination More

requests & recs
kuroo ~ delivery boy
kageyama ~ too long
oikawa ~ monday nights
atsumu ~ something new
bokuto & kuroo ~ uninvited guest
lev ~ hard
bokuto ~ done deal
nishinoya ~ steamy
kunimi ~ smarter, not harder
oikawa ~ not so vanilla
sugawara ~ you started it
iwaizumi & oikawa ~ prank gone wrong
akaashi ~ not jealous
sakusa ~ all clean
kenma ~ golden boy
iwaizumi ~ one new notification
futakuchi ~ until you can't
terushima ~ opposites attract
akaashi & bokuto ~ caught
asahi ~ christmas present
hinata & nishinoya ~ sharing is caring
tendou ~ strangers in the night
daichi ~ tied to you
hinata & lev ~ locked in
aone ~ cumming home
daichi & sugawara ~ dream come true
kageyama ~ too long pt. 2
tendou & ushijima ~ thin walls
ukai ~ long day, longer night
suna ~ last chance
tsukishima ~ know your place
nishinoya ~ after practice
iwaizumi & oikawa ~ prank gone wrong pt. 2
atsumu & osamu ~ twice the trouble
ushijima ~ complete satisfaction
tsukishima ~ switch it up
kyotani ~ at his will
asahi ~ rest of our lives
bokuto ~ dirty little secret
kenma ~ fun and games
akaashi ~ oh so pretty
kageyama & tsukishima ~ grudge
atsumu ~ make a wish
kuroo ~ office sessions
yamaguchi - destress
tsukishima ~ friendly reminder
hinata ~ icing on the cake
semi ~ encore
kageyama ~ ride
ojiro ~ every other
captains ~ office sessions pt. 1
captains ~ office sessions pt. 2
atsumu, osamu & suna ~ again and more
osamu ~ after closing
atsumu, osamu & suna ~ again and more pt. 2
osamu & suna ~ after closing pt. 2
kita ~ again and more cont.
Suga - Lingerie Reaction
Sakusa - One Night Stand
Ushijima - One Night Stand
msby ~ for the team
Bokuto - Lingerie Reaction
Akaashi - Lingerie Reaction (ft. Bokuto)
Daichi - Lingerie Reaction
Osamu - One Night Stand
Oikawa - Lingerie Reaction
oikawa & ushijima ~ crushing
hanamaki ~ fanboy behavior

matsukawa ft. seijoh third years ~ call me up

5.4K 33 10
By kimin8

a surprise audience gets a private show

male!dom, light degradation, light praising, maybe exhibitionist??, light spanking, grinding, oral, penetration, squirting, overstimulation, lowkey could be a little toxic but please no hate comments about Matsukawa or any other characters mentioned

this is a new writing concept for me so the style is a little different but i hope you enjoy

"Hey, baby," your boyfriend greets you as you step into the room. "Take a break, will ya? You've been studying all day," he tells you, setting his phone down on the side of the couch. He's patting at his thighs, offering you a seat despite the rest of the couch being wide open.

You sigh, mentally burned, but you make your way towards him regardless. "Not too long, okay?" He welcomes you with open arms as you straddle his lap, arms hooking behind his neck and your forehead resting on his shoulder. He was so warm, just being in his arms suddenly fills you with a sense of comfort. "Thank you, Sei" you hum softly, gently kissing the side of his neck.

"Don't mention it." His large hands run down your back, coming to grasp your ass through your loose shorts. He kneads your supple cheeks, softly. It doesn't bother you, in fact, you'd be more surprised if he didn't do it. He grips you a little tighter, encouraging a soft roll of your hips forward.

"You get turned on too easily," you comment, noting a evident half bulge that presses delicately against your womanhood.

"And you don't?" he snorts back, knowing that all of your sexual adventures were by no means one sided. "Last I recall, you were the one who couldn't wait till we got home and ended up making a mess in the backseat."

Your cheeks flush red at the thought, remembering the night quite clearly. It was a painful one at that, his relentless teasing that edged you what felt like a million times. Flashes of white on the black seats, the steam rising on the windows, the light rocking of the car. "That's only because you thought it was a good idea to..." your voice trails off, because saying the words aloud would be like admitting the sin.

"To what, baby doll?" he carefully prods, well-knowing the answer but wanting to hear it from your own lips instead. It didn't help that you were looking away from him, all shy and cute.

He pushes you forwards again, another lazy roll that adds just the right amount of pleasure to tempt you a little bit more. "To...finger me under the table," you mumble, a satisfied grin replacing the menacing curl of his lips.

To his pleasure, you pout at his teasing, playfully pinching his cheeks. "You're getting too comfortable, Sei," you warn him, remembering the first few dates with him that were more pure than the shiniest diamond or the whitest silk. It was holding hands, kicks and giggles, food and smiles, nothing like the messed up version you have now.

"Am I?" he hums, fingers digging underneath your shorts. His fingers now impression themselves into the bare flesh of your ass, continuing to roll your hips forwards at a steady pace. A light hum floats in the air, a familiar sign of arousal. Your fingers barely flinch against the back of his neck, letting him know to either to stop now, or not at all. "Wanna pick what we do next?"

You sit up, wide eyed at his proposition. He's never once given you the choice. Most of the time, he was the planner which left you to hop on the 'spontaneous bus'. To think he actually came up with these ideas beforehand, but it would be even crazier if he thought and acted on them in the moment. His hand comes dangerously close to your clothed heat, palm brushing up right past the middle. He presses firmly right on your anticipating clit, dragging out a low whine as your nails dig into his skin.

"Want me to tie you up?" he asks, a finger delicately stroking your clothed bundle of nerves till you're hunching over him, finding it a strain to breathe all of the sudden. "Or are you starting to like doing it in public?" he pokes, bringing up pleasant memories that jolt you to your very core. You shake your head in shame and he scoffs in return. You'd get there- eventually. "How 'bout I send a little teaser video to my buddies? Show them how well you behave."

You're too busy focusing on the eagerness between your legs, trying not to wriggle away that you almost miss it. The words almost fly right past you but you catch on the tail of it for better or for worse. "Oh?" Matsukawa questions as he feels the evident stiffness of your muscles.

"What's wrong baby? You like that idea?" he gently whispers, lifting your head off your shoulder and forcing you to make eye contact with him which you swiftly avoid.

"N-no," you stutter, more from nerves than anything else. His finger starts gaining speed on your throbbing clit which drives another whine to escape from you.

"No?" he doubts, easily pulling the center of your shorts and your panties to the side to observe his possession in between. "But you're so fucking wet right now. Don't tell me thinking of my friends made you this horny?" he mockingly pouts.

You shake your head back and forth, quickly denying his accusation. "That's c-cause you mmh keep touch...-touching me," a sudden increase in satisfaction as his fingers suddenly have nothing in their way as they pleasure you. 

A digit easily picks up your wetness and lubricates the rest of your folds, making his movements so much more tempting.

"I'm sure they'd love to see this slutty body of yours," his words growing in vulgarity, a habit that grew with each of your wild encounters, a habit that you started to become quite fond of.

"Sei~" you moan, hips meeting his finger in an attempt to plead for more.

"What do you think they'd like more? When you're begging for my cock or after I've fucked you dumb?"

You hate to admit it, but his words only turn you on more, old memories flooding your brain. His words and tone are so meticulous, carefully plotting everything leading up till now. He probably dragged you over with this intension.

Again, you shake your head, biting your bottom lip that would soon turn swollen. "I- Emb-barrassing," you squeal, clinging onto your boyfriend for dear life as his finger puts a little more pressure on your swollen bud.

"Embarrassing? I don't think so," he refutes. "I'm sure they're dying for a show right about now, right Hiro?"

Hiro?!

"Sounds about right."

Your eyes widen and you meet the devilish smirk of your boyfriend as you suddenly fall silent. A dark crimson coats your entire face as Matsukawa reaches over to pick up his phone which he so carefully disregarded earlier. The puzzle pieces start to connect but you force yourself to not make sense of it- because this couldn't be reality, there's just no way.

"Say hi, baby," he tells you, dangling the phone in front of your stunned face. You hear his words but you don't process them at all. All you're able to do is look at him in disbelief. Every single word of disgrace creeps back into you. You could barely bare listening to those admissions yourself, let only bare the thought of having a audience listen to your confession.

"What? Has the princess gone quiet? and it was just getting to the good part," another voice, but it's not Hiro. It's familiar, smooth like velvet, deep like the ocean.

Matsukawa laughs a little bit at you, stroking your dumbfounded face with his slicked finger as he gets your juices to coat your lifeless lips. "Don't worry, she's just a little shy but she's still here."

Your brows furrow at him with worry, eyes trembling with fear. "Don't be scared, baby," he whispers, petting the top of your head and rubbing his temple against yours. "It's just Hiro, Oikawa and Iwaizumi."

"H-hey," a scratchier voice responds, almost hesitant. It's almost as if he's not entirely sure where he fits in this puzzle but wants to make himself present for the sake of your awareness. You pin the voice to be Iwaizumi from your last impression of him.

A vague memory of a dinner party pops up in your head. A smug strawberry blonde, a passionate and profound brunette, and a shorter and stoic dark haired male. "You remember them, right?" Of course you remember them. How could anyone forget people like that, people that stood out like main characters in their own storylines?

An obedient nod causes a gentle smile to form on his lips as he caresses your face, as if holding a delicate piece of china. "Now, it's rude not to greet people. Do I need to fuck some manners into you?" his voice is low and it flows into you without any resistance. It's almost dangerous, like poison and yet it's so addicting at the same time.

"Hello," you greet, mustering up the courage to manage one word in a soft manner.

"Good," your boyfriend says, more than pleased before planting a soft kiss on your forehead, a kiss of warmth and temptation. "Should we pick up where we left off then?"

"B-but," you hesitantly respond, eyes glancing to the phone that he'd ever so carefully put back down.

"C'mon, baby, friends have no secrets. Do you think hanging up is gonna make them forget all the dirty things you've admitted to up till now?"

Again, your fingers clutch onto his shirt from the embarrassment. Why did he keep having to bring these back up? "That's right, they already know what a filthy slut you are so there's no use in hiding," he hums, bringing your face back up. When silence falls upon you, he knows he's won.

Matsukawa assists you in swiftly removing you from your shorts, leaving you only in your more than damp panties. He can see your eyes continuously glancing at the phone and he purses his lips. To distract you, he brings his long finger back to your heat, pushing your panties to the side before coming back to attend to your needy pussy.

He was good as his job, quickly filling your mind with euphoria as you let out a soft moan.

"Fuck, how wet is she?" a lazy, teasing voice comes through the phone, definitely Makki.

"My shorts are ruined if that helps you paint a picture," Matsukawa scoffs, eyes not drifting from your exposed womanhood. His finger swirls around your wetness, watching you squirm on top of his lap while pathetically attempting to grind into any sort of friction.

"Oh c'mon, we're gonna need some narration," Oikawa pokes.

"Baby?" Matsukawa leads on, as if giving you the reins on the conversation.

You shake your head, the embarrassment being too much for you to handle. There's just no way you could possibly- "Baby..." a voice cuts in, almost like a warning. "We've been over this, haven't we?" His tone is malicious, causing something to tremor in your very core.

You nod your head as you take another deep breath, as if it's going to suddenly fill you with courage. "Sei's f-finger is um... touch -ahh ing me," you stutter, biting your bottom lip at the answer you know isn't sufficient enough.

"You might just have to send us more pictures at this rate," Oikawa laughs.

Your eyes go wide. The word "more" implies that this isn't the first time. You and Matsukawa aren't new to using the camera but to think other eyes have laid sights on you. Your cheeks flush, wondering how much they could have possibly seen from the range of scandalous to teasing to taboo photos.

"Perhaps that's more of Iwaizumi's thing, considering how quiet he's being," Makki teases. You can practically imagine the mischievous curl on his brows as he talks.

You hear a "tch," come through the phone, presumably from Iwaizumi.

"C'mon Iwa-chan, you're so quiet it's no wonder all the girls go for me instead."

There are scattered chuckles through the phone and from your boyfriend as well. There's also a low growl of annoyance, perhaps not used to being at the butt end of the joke.

All of their attentions suddenly come back when you're whining towards your boyfriend who's so easily driving you crazy. Perhaps it's been too long since you've have the sensation of a sweet release. "Sei, S-Sei," you pant, "I'm gonna-" you squeal, voice increasing in pitch with each word.

"Already? Sort of eager today, aren't we?" your boyfriend asks. Of course, he's not denying how tempting it is to see you so wrecked. "I don't even have a finger in you yet."

"Shit, is she that sensitive or just that horny?" Makki asks, a tone full of amusement by the sudden fact.

You're bucking your hips forwards, begging for more friction. You're moaning repeatedly, getting more desperate by the second. No matter how much you plead, Matsukawa is clearly in control of his body, refusing to give you any more than he's already offering.

"Are you going to let her cum or just keep her squirming on your lap?" Oikawa chimes in.

"Baby girl's probably gonna cry if you don't fuck her soon," a scratchy voice tags along.

Random cheers come through the phone as an anticipated viewer finally decides to jump in on the fun. "There he is," Oikawa says proudly, promptly followed by a "Shut up," by the former.

His finger that's brushing against your bottom lips starts to get lazy, most likely on purpose with the way Matsukawa is gazing at your reaction. "No, no!" you plead, "please d-don't slow down, Sei!" You're falling apart in his lap, head feverishly shaking as the climb towards your climax starts to fall flat.

There's a deep laugh coming through the phone. "You're such a tease as always," Makki chuckles. "But she begs so well," Iwaizumi tags a long in a matter-of-factly tone.

"Don't worry, darling. I'll let you cum on something much better," your boyfriend reassures you. His strong arms lift you off his lap and sets you down on your back with your head near the arm of the couch. "Keep her busy for me, will ya? I'll be a little preoccupied," Matsukawa says nonchalantly with a sly smirk on his face, presumably talking to his friends.

"Of course, that's what we're here for," Makki responds, talking like he's been in on the plan since the very beginning, but you don't even doubt that knowing how close he and Matsukawa are. The phone, being right next to your ear, makes it sound like they're all right next to you, whispering dirty words and sweet nothings directly into your body. You shiver with delight, nervously looking the opposite direction from the phone as if it's going to make a difference. 

Matsukawa completely disrobes you of your drenched panties, throwing it off to the side before pressing your thighs wide open. You back lightly arches with a soft moan floating from your parted lips as a warm breath encapsulates your throbbing heat.

"Fill us in, princess," Oikawa muses, a man of detail is how you would describe him.

"He's uhh... l-licking- ngghh me," you manage to choke out. Your hands come fumbling down your body to grasp his dark locks. When you make eye contact with him, you can see the glitter of excitement that's rushing through his blood. You throw your head back as his tongue comes in contact with your aching clit, swirling the nub with his own saliva.

When your thighs start to press together, he's already one step ahead, making sure your legs are locked in place with his strong arms. "Sei," you moan, your voice slightly squeaky.

"Mattsun's probably downing," Oikawa jokes, obviously hearing the lewd slurping sounds from your wetness through your tiny squirms. It would be more surprising if they didn't hear it but, that's why they're here in the first place. They weren't on the call just because they felt like it.

"Apparently, the slut squirts," Makki adds, the filthy nickname sending shivers down your spine.

"Heh," a soft chuckle, probably joined with a small smirk. "I'd like to see that," says Iwaizumi, an effortless response. "That does paint a pretty picture," says another.

You hold in your breath as you look down towards your boyfriend who's busy burying himself in your heat. However, he catches your concern, pulling slightly away to ease your worries. "Don't be surprised. Hiro and I tell each other everything."

You don't get much time to process the thought before his tongue dips right back into your folds. The warm muscle drags up and down your slit, prodding at your bundle of nerves before poking at your twitching entrance. You're close, you've been close, and that sweet release is right on it's edge.

"Don't get quiet on us, baby," instructs Oikawa, as if he could see you biting your swollen bottom lip. The way he talks to you is different from your boyfriend or Hiro. Even though he chooses more delicate words, something about the way Oikawa speaks seems even more two faced than the former two.

Your mouth parts open with heavy pants. "Y-yes," you respond, an instinct engrained into you by your boyfriend.

"Bet she sounds pretty when she cums."

"You like them loud, don't ya, Iwaizumi?" Makki asks and the question goes unanswered which you all take as a yes.

Matsukawa's tongue dips into your heat, licking your shallow regions yet giving you a perfect amount of warmth. In the mean time, one of his large palms presses against your abdomen while a rough thumb comes to your needy clit. Your hips jerk into his working body, eagerly giving you all the friction you need.

Your boyfriend pushes his tongue into you till he can't reach any further. His chin is probably glistening with your juices. Both his finger and tongue move meticulously, not enough to pressure you to climax but not slow enough for you to have it easy.

Each time you try to bring your hips off the couch, his right hand harshly slams them back into the cushion while your strained voice let's the others know about your back and forth fight.

"Damn, I wish I got an invite," Makki jokes, or perhaps it wasn't a joke.

"Dream on," Matsukawa is quick to respond before coming back to lick you over and over.

There are a few stray laughs before Iwaizumi joins the conversation. "Can almost imagine what she looks like with how loud she's moaning."

There's a slight coat of humiliation in his words. The way they talk about you like you aren't there makes you want to respond, but you can't. Your voice is too backed up and your mind is too preoccupied with the pleasure from your heat.

Your voice starts to get higher in pitch and your toes curl into the mattress. You're tossing and turning in an futile attempt to squirm away from the pleasure you so desperately want. "Cummin' already? I was kind of hoping for a longer show."

"You're evil," Makki tells the former with a smile on his lips, no doubt.

"Can you blame me? It's such a pretty sound," Oikawa shoots back with an innocent tone.

You choose to ignore them, your head completely full with the image of Matsukawa's tongue flickering inside you and the figure eights that are being imprinted on your swollen clit. "Please don't stop! Please don't stop!" you squeal, lower back starting to rise off the couch in a sharp arc. '

The last thing you feel is Matsukawa's fingers digging harshly into the flesh of your thighs to keep you in place as your orgasm washes over you. A moan emerges from the back of your throat as the euphoria finally hits. Your thighs try to press together for much needed friction as your high floods all of your senses but Matsukawa forbids it, letting his tongue and fingers do all the work.

By the time you come to your senses, his muscles slow, but it doesn't prevent the oversensitivity from hitting you head on. "W-wait Seiii! Sl-slower, please," you pant, hands pushing against the top of his head before he releases your clit with a lewd pop and a heavy breath.

Your hips jerk and your head is filled with a mind numbing buzzing.

"Sounded like a big one. Was it that good?" Iwaizumi asks you, reminding you that you had a live audience.

Your boyfriend looks down on your shaken up form, obviously still recovering. He answers for you, for once, giving you a little mercy. "It's probably gonna take her a while to get her head straight," he jokes along with the others who are more than pleased with his answer.

"I've taught you well," says a proud and unhumble Oikawa.

"Taught?" Makki scoffs back. "What do you have to teach, virgin-ass?"

The comment seems amusing to some while others are more offended. "Next time we all meet at Mattsun's place, I can gladly show you," he snaps back, insinuating an idea that shakes you to your very core.

Your boyfriend is quick to respond, obviously the statement resonating with him as well. "Your imagination is the best you're gonna get."

"Boo, you're no fun," retorts the crowd on the listening end.

"No fun?" Matsukawa questions. "You're telling me you're not having fun right now? You're all probably about to bust," he says with a deep snicker.

With no shame, the strawberry blonde responds. "No lie there."

"She's got a good voice on her," compliments Iwaizumi, as if justifying his actions. "D'ya ever get any noise complaints?" It's a humiliating question at that. In fact, you've been so unaware of your own actions that you can't even remember how loud you were being and can only take Iwaizumi's words for it.

"Let's just say I've got a few gags if I ever need to use them." Your cheeks heat up for what feels like the millionth time because what he's saying is absolutely true. You can picture each item he's ever gagged you with and the shame that overcomes you from letting someone else in on your little secret is a little more than you can usually handle. But as your boyfriend keeps saying, there are no more secrets.

Matsukawa brings his attention back to you who's laying limply on the couch. "How're you doing? Okay?" he checks, leaning down so you can hook your arms around his neck as he kisses you softly on the peak of your nose.

You hum a 'yes,' nodding your head along with it. "Good," he responds shortly, a tender tone floating in his voice.

Gently, he lifts you up off the couch till you're prettily perched on his lap, your oversized shirt giving way to gravity and falling to cover your mess. His lips find their way towards yours with ease. His touch is warm, like a blanket that engulfs your entire body. His tongue moves with purpose, dipping into your cavern and teasingly giving you a 'fight' for dominance.

Gradually, your breath starts to get heavier again as you can feel the growing arousal between your legs once more. His large hands come to kneed the flesh at your ass again, a light slap that doesn't hurt but peaks your interest nonetheless.

"This isn't enough for you, right baby?" Matsukawa asks you, pulling away from your flushed cheeks while letting you wipe off the mixture of your saliva with his on the edge of your lips. You shake your head no, resisting the urge to grind your bare folds against his thigh.

"We're gonna need more clues," demands a pretentious brunette from the end of the line.

"You're so impatient," Iwaizumi shoots back at him.

"Hey, I wouldn't be asking if we had front row seats but Mattsun's already shot down that idea," Oikawa dismisses, causing your boyfriend to roll his eyes.

And although Matsukawa doesn't reply to Oikawa's comment, he doesn't completely dismiss it either, urging you to at least give 'the boys' a few breadcrumbs they could pleasure themselves to. The voices on the phone fall silence, knowing that they could miss your small voice if someone were to cut in on the conversation.

"I want..." you hesitate before meeting the eyes of your convincing boyfriend. "I need more, please," you quietly mutter.

"Hmm," Matsukawa hums, pleased at you using your 'big girl' words and the 'please' definitely serves as a cherry on top, probably to Iwaizumi as well.

"You want me to stuff you full, hm?" he teasingly confirms.

You nod your head with excitement and it seems that your eagerness satisfies Matsukawa. "Please, I want you in me, wanna feel you so badly."

"You don't have anywhere to go tomorrow, right?" And again, you shake your head to answer. Unfortunately, you didn't have many plans besides studying this weekend but apparently it could be flipped to be a good thing in your boyfriend's eyes. "Good, so you won't need your legs then."

"Woah," scoffs Makki, "That's quite the promise," and he's right, but you have no doubt that Matsukawa would follow through on his words. It wouldn't be the first time you've been left bedridden after a long night with him.

Matsukawa easily flips you around with your hands planting yourself on the back of the couch. He steps off the couch and angles your hips to his liking as he pulls out his ready manhood. "Well, you'll have your proof soon enough."

"Is the princess that easy to please?" Oikawa teases the former.

Your boyfriend doesn't seem bothered by the question. In fact, he seems to enjoy the challenge. "You can ask her yourself when I'm banging her brains out." and again, he gives your ass a light smack which causes you to yelp, just to make sure the audience is aware you're still 'available' to answer.

You bite your lip with anticipation but when you hear your boyfriend call for your attention. "Here." You question him for a second but he smiles as he hands you his cell phone. You want to deny it, but it doesn't seem like you have much of a choice. After all, you just want him to get to it and you know he won't until he has his way.

You shake your hips, persuading him to enter you which causes him to make haste. He pulls apart your legs and rubs his hard on in between your drenched folds. He exhales deeply at your warmth, obviously more than enticed.

While in your trance of desperation, Iwaizumi's voice suddenly cuts through your mind. "It feels that good?" referring to Matsukawa's sigh of approval but it makes you wonder just how much sound the phone really picks up.

"Her cunt's dripping, must be so fucking horny for me right now," Matsukawa informs the rest, sparing no detail on your behalf.

His cockhead lightly brushes against your clit before gliding it's way back down to your sopping entrance. Slowly, he's pushing his way into you, his girth larger than you remembered. Perhaps, it's because you weren't as well prepared but who could make the time when you want him this much. You hunch over while clenching your teeth, each inch giving way to a larger sensation that you feel in the pit of your stomach.

"Damn, I'm jealous you get to be fucking such a pretty pussy whenever you want," chirps Oikawa, probably picturing the moment by your cracking voice.

"You said the slut likes it rough, right?" snickers another who's far too knowledgeable about your preferences. The embarrassment hits you hard but as of now, that's the least of your worries as another agonizing inch is forced into you.

"That's n-not tr- nngh!" you're interrupted halfway through your denial but the scene continues as if you hadn't said anything at all.

"Lucky for me," retorts the male with a sneer who's just about done plugging you with his lengthy manhood. "It's the only way I know how."

Your breath is heavy compared to only a minute ago, walls already pulsing. Despite the pain, there's something relieving about feeling his hips in contact with yours.

He starts off slow, hips lazily slapping into yours in a teasing manner. Each thrust is light and shallow, but it gives you a taste of what's to come as his cockhead continuously tortures your cervix.

Your moans start slipping out with no restraint as his hips get faster and faster. It's so gradual that you don't even notice it till he's at a tempo that has you crying out at each contact. "S-Sei, Sei! MMH!" you cry out in a melodic voice that easily puts all the boys' ears on alert.

"Don't tell me she's coming already?" Iwaizumi says and contradictory to his words, his tone sounds somewhat pleased.

The open ended question makes it easy for Makki to tag along another string of words that has your stomach knotting up. "She's a messy one, isn't she? Fuck, I can hear how sloppy her cunt is through the phone."

Matsukawa drags his long fingers down your back, eyeing your every curve. "Oh, she's a keeper alright," he mutters to himself and for whomever decides to listen in.

Your nails are digging into the couch while your other hand clutched onto the phone for dear life. He's pounding you deep- just to your liking. Your insides feel like they're being stirred up with each thrust. The heat in your body builds up, unable to hold back with the amount of pleasure he's spoon feeding you.

Your boyfriend works methodically. He has one hand to sooth you, rubbing gentle circles on your right hip while the other is digging marks into your skin to drag you back to his hard on. It's a painful cycle that always leaves you satisfied.

It's too early to be giving in, but you can't help it when you feel yourself backed up right to the familiar edge of your orgasm once again. Matsukawa is very aware of this too, feeling your walls pulse with eagerness and watching as your hips wildly buck with each sensitive brush of your sweet spot.

He doesn't even need a verbal warning, but he wouldn't mind if you decided to narrate it, if you could that is. "Goodness, babe. You're getting so tight on me again. I'll...bang you...real... good," he promises, a harsh and passionate thrust between every phrase. Before you know it, you're letting out a euphoric cry as you're coming on top of his cock, walls wrapping around his length.

Your senses get hazy and you're unsure of anything that's happening around you. You can hear a few phrases coming from the phone in front of you but it's all gibberish to you. Everything feels so numb but blissful at the same time but what you do know is that you wish you could feel like this all the time.

Matsukawa rides you through your orgasm and then some, making sure to slow down to ease you through your oversensitivity but he wasn't planning on letting his high escape him as well.

"I wonder what type of face she makes when she's creaming on your cock like that."

"A pretty one," you boyfriend answers quickly, not giving the question a second thought and answering as if it's second nature.

"I'll never get tired of hearing that," someone sighs and it's obvious from their voices that those on the other end of the line are also in a state of pleasure.

"Wanna hear it again?" Matsukawa suddenly injects, voice as tempting as the devil.

You squeal lightly, eyes widening in feat as you whip your head around to make eye contact with your boyfriend who only flashes you a menacing smile. "That's t-too much," you pant, shaking your head with fear. You can only endure his thrusts right now and you know this is no where close to the brutal pace he can go at. You know he's being gentle with you right now but your legs already feel as if they don't work anymore.

Helping Matsukawa reach his peak is already a race of its own but another orgasm seems more like a marathon in comparison.

However, Matsukawa leans over you, continuing to thrust at his pleasure before kissing you deeply at your shoulder blades. "I know you have another one somewhere in there for me, babe. So, be a good girl, 'kay?" he asks of you.

As the post orgasm fog leaves your body, it's steadily replaced with the increasing pace of Matsukawa's thrusts. The second time around, he's less gentle and less gradual.

His large palm grabs the base of your neck, pressing your cheek flat against the back of the couch with your head leaning towards the cell phone. In the meanwhile, his hips start to become more relentless, even more than the first time. Your voice becomes high pitched again as you greedily take in each thrust.

'Is our boy treating you well?" a singsong voice that could only belong to Oikawa says and his question is only answered with a few scattered moans from your end. "Don't you think you should tell him, doll?"

There's a small scoff from behind you that's followed by a deep thrust that causes you to tense up. "Sorry, she's not too good in the talking department this late in the game," your boyfriend responds proudly. Obviously, it's because of his ministrations that you're like this in the first place.

You want to prove him wrong, to undo his mockery. "Sei," you moan softly. "It f-feels...good hngh more, ple-please." Each word is a hurdle in itself, getting caught in the back of your throat each time your lips would part.

"Hmm? So you can still talk?" His eyes glow with something that makes your core shake and for a second, you regret trying to boost your own ego a little bit. "Guess that means I'm not going hard enough."

Your eyes go wide at the meaning but it doesn't last long as your voice pierces the air at a sudden harsh thrust that is immediately followed by more of the same intensity. Your insides feel scraped raw with his merciless movements. You know it's not physically possible but you feel like your body could just shatter right there on the couch.

There's a deep laughing that sounds more like Makki than anybody else. "Dude, you're fucking brutal," but it sounds like he's enjoying nonetheless.

"Don't worry. I told you she likes it rough," your boyfriend responds, as if he's shrugging his shoulders. There's no doubt there's a smug look on his face. He does it so often that it's practically imprinted in your brain. His voice suddenly drops a few octaves when he talks to you, fully expecting an answer. "Aren't I right, baby?"

"Se- AHH, I-NNGHH!" When you can only answer with moans and screams, he seems content to have put your words out commission.

"Don't break her, 'kay? You really don't know how to take it easy," Iwaizumi huffs with laughter, a low and hoarse voice underlying his words.

"If you had something this tempting in front of you everyday, I don't think any of you guys could," and there are a few murmurs of agreement.

"Lucky bastard."

You're suddenly flipped around, and your legs are hooked over Matsukawa's broad shoulders. You're crashing into the couch with each thrust that sends you diving head first into a world of pleasure. It's much deeper than before as he pushes until he's sheathed fully inside of you.

You drop the phone onto the couch, finding it to be a burden than anything else. At this rate, you were going to go crazy. Both of your hands come to cover your mouth on instinct, as if they could also hide your evident embarrassment that's lingering on your cheeks in a pink hue.

"Oh, don't get quiet on us," Oikawa mocks through the phone, noticing the muffle in your voice. "It would be such a pity if you stopped the show now."

As you remove your hands, your fists brush the bottom of your eyes and you're surprised to feel a few stray tears. It's probably due to the intensity of the moment, but you hadn't even registered that you were on the brink of bursting with tears.

"I know, baby, it's okay," your boyfriend reassures you as he catches one hand, interlacing your fingers before pushing the back of your hand against the couch.

And just as your guard drops, you feel something brush against your abused clit. You jerk at the sensation but it doesn't escape the ministrations of Matsukawa's fingers.

"N-no! GAH!! Sei, slower o-or I'll- mmhh!"

"You'll what, slut?" Makki interrupts, picking up on your open ended sentence. "Cum again? Fuck, I'd love to see you completely wrecked," he sneers, a mental image that has you shaking but to be honest, it's not too far from reality. "I just know you'd be such a pretty mess," Iwaizumi adds.

"Feel free to keep going, Issei. She's making the sexiest sounds right now," Makki urges his friend.

Matsukawa scoffs, "Whatever," as if anything his friends could say would make him do otherwise. Even if he weren't told, he didn't have any intentions of stopping. After all, he was approaching his high too. How could one resist when your walls felt this soft and warm? He just wanted to keep you tied up forever, perched on his cock so prettily.

A weak hand grabs the wrist that's at your clit but it doesn't do much. The menacing circles sends jolts of electricity up your spine and directly into your head. You can feel all the heat pool to your center, building up like water behind a dam. It's only a matter of time before you're overflowing in his arms.

By now, your tears are falling onto your shirt. At this angle, you suddenly feel tighter or maybe his girth feels bigger. Either way, it's an agonizing stretch as he forces himself into you no matter how tightly you squeeze him, as if ripping you open from the inside out. "Sh-shit, ngh you're getting so fucking tight, relax."

It doesn't help when the pad on your bundle of nerves turns to two. His fingers suddenly increase in pressure and it only takes a few more rotations till you're tightening around him in your final high accompanied with a loud cry. Your stomach clenches at your peak, but it feels a little different than before.

Your walls throb but there's liquid squirting out of you each time he pulls his large cock backwards. It's a mess of liquids as it slides down the couch and his thighs but Matsukawa doesn't seem to care. "Fuck, she's squirting," he narrates, obviously not to you. His voice hisses, but the liquid only makes it easier for him to slide in and out of your pulsing walls.

"Shit, that's such a hot image," Oikawa curses, his own hand getting eager.

"Damn, so you weren't lying," chuckles Makki, his voice choking up a little at the thought. "Didn't know Y/N could be this fucking dirty," and somehow, referring you by name is even worse. The fact that you would have to face them again, to wave and say 'hi,' to share a meal, you would definitely be dreading the day.

"Heh, sounds like she's in pain," scoffs Iwaizumi, but it doesn't sound like he's worried about you. Instead, his tone feels more satisfied than anything else. "Such pretty cries," he whispers lowly, like a backhanded compliment.

"It's just a little longer, baby. You're doing so well. So fucking well," Matsukawa praises, addressing you directly and ignoring the comments of his friends. It's only a few more thrusts, but you're whining through it all, body overflowing with sensitivity. His hand falls off your clit to firmly gasp your hips as he finishes himself off with everything he has left. Suddenly, he quickly pulls out, scratching your raw insides in the process before his hand eagerly comes to finish the job.

A line of curses fall out of his lips as his hand moves tirelessly. He's well lubricated, covered in your release and before long, his climax mixes with yours as he finishes himself off on your stomach.

Your vision goes dark, but you can still hear his intoxicating grunts till the warmth on your stomach starts to settle down. Matsukawa gently drops your legs as he feels you trembling from head to toe. His breath is still heavy, but he comes to your attention, stroking your tired face and planting a warm kiss on your forehead. "So good," he hums, a low vibration tickling your skin. "Thank you, baby."

You hum in appreciation, nuzzling your cheek into his warm palm.

"Fuck, that was sooo hot," Makki grunts.

"I'm too nice to you guys," chuckles Matsukawa, picking up the phone from the side of the couch.

All of the sudden, there's a ringing sound that pops up from his cell, surprising you both.

"Unbelievable," mutters your boyfriend. "Why are you video calling me?"

"Think of it like a an after party," Oikawa suggests, being a tease as always. "As if you didn't already bust," Iwaizumi snaps back with a teasing joke, the former unable to defend himself.

"Nice try," the black haired male scoffs and declines the video call to your delight. "Whatever, you guys should just be thankful."

"Oh trust me, we are," Iwaizumi says gratefully, "Thanks, Y/N."

"O-oh, of course," you quietly mutter, being unexpectedly addressed as your boyfriend smiles down upon you. However, it's not like you had much of a say in the first place.

"And if you guys ever need an audience-"

"Okay," Matsukawa cuts him, eyes rolling at his annoying best friends. "That's enough, see you guys soon," and he hangs up the phone, abruptly.

He tosses the phone carelessly to the side, letting it bounce of the couch while turning his attention to you. Easily, his arms scoop you up from the couch.

"Huh? Where are we going?" you question, leaving the mess on the couch behind for later.

"The bedroom," he answers shortly, as if the answer should have been obvious. "I have more toys in there," and he winks at you, sending a blissful shiver down your spine.

haikyuu nsfw head cannons

nishinoya

- fantasy: mile high club (oops)

- favorite thing: reverse cowgirl

- favorite time: he woke up to you giving him head

ushijima

- fantasy: watching you gag and cry on his size

- favorite thing: spanking (not to hurt you ofc but it's more like a side effect)

- favorite time: he 'celebrates' with you after each winning match

suna

- favorite thing: filming

- favorite time: when kita called in the middle of it and he decided to pick up while being balls deep inside you

- fantasy: he wants you to pick up next time if kita calls

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
5.5K 98 4
Athena, a human is staying at Kate and Tanya's house in isolation of request of the Volturi. When Bella and Edward show up to their house with a chil...
212K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them