haikyuu short stories

By kimin8

just some food for your nsfw imagination More

requests & recs
kuroo ~ delivery boy
kageyama ~ too long
oikawa ~ monday nights
atsumu ~ something new
bokuto & kuroo ~ uninvited guest
lev ~ hard
bokuto ~ done deal
nishinoya ~ steamy
kunimi ~ smarter, not harder
oikawa ~ not so vanilla
sugawara ~ you started it
iwaizumi & oikawa ~ prank gone wrong
akaashi ~ not jealous
sakusa ~ all clean
kenma ~ golden boy
iwaizumi ~ one new notification
futakuchi ~ until you can't
terushima ~ opposites attract
akaashi & bokuto ~ caught
asahi ~ christmas present
hinata & nishinoya ~ sharing is caring
tendou ~ strangers in the night
hinata & lev ~ locked in
aone ~ cumming home
daichi & sugawara ~ dream come true
kageyama ~ too long pt. 2
tendou & ushijima ~ thin walls
ukai ~ long day, longer night
suna ~ last chance
tsukishima ~ know your place
nishinoya ~ after practice
iwaizumi & oikawa ~ prank gone wrong pt. 2
atsumu & osamu ~ twice the trouble
ushijima ~ complete satisfaction
tsukishima ~ switch it up
kyotani ~ at his will
matsukawa ft. seijoh third years ~ call me up
asahi ~ rest of our lives
bokuto ~ dirty little secret
kenma ~ fun and games
akaashi ~ oh so pretty
kageyama & tsukishima ~ grudge
atsumu ~ make a wish
kuroo ~ office sessions
yamaguchi - destress
tsukishima ~ friendly reminder
hinata ~ icing on the cake
semi ~ encore
kageyama ~ ride
ojiro ~ every other
captains ~ office sessions pt. 1
captains ~ office sessions pt. 2
atsumu, osamu & suna ~ again and more
osamu ~ after closing
atsumu, osamu & suna ~ again and more pt. 2
osamu & suna ~ after closing pt. 2
kita ~ again and more cont.
Suga - Lingerie Reaction
Sakusa - One Night Stand
Ushijima - One Night Stand
msby ~ for the team
Bokuto - Lingerie Reaction
Akaashi - Lingerie Reaction (ft. Bokuto)
Daichi - Lingerie Reaction
Osamu - One Night Stand
Oikawa - Lingerie Reaction
oikawa & ushijima ~ crushing
hanamaki ~ fanboy behavior

daichi ~ tied to you

3.8K 21 7
By kimin8

daichi has a new kink and you're happy to try it out

shibari rope art, bondage, oral, penetration

You're sitting in your boyfriend's room, flipping through the free magazines you happened to pick on the way to his house. You look at the clock. He's a little late but you just shrug it off, Perhaps he had something to do after school or maybe there was a train delay.

And as if on cue, he walks in the door the very next second.

"Hey, I was just thinking about you," you say happily, setting aside the magazine while sitting crisscross on his bed.

"Sorry I'm late, I stopped by the store on the way home," he says and you watch as he sets down his school bag as well as a plastic shopping bag on the floor.

"It's fine, I wasn't waiting long," you reply. "What did you buy?" you ask curiously.

"Oh," he chuckles and itches the back of his neck. "Do you remember that um...thing we talked about last time?"

"You mean how Azumane-kun is returning back to the volleyball club?"

He shifts awkwardly, and for some reason, he's unable to make eye contact with you. "No, not that. About the thing that we were gonna try," he says, doing his best to hint you in the right direction without outright telling you.

You tap at your bottom lip a few times, attempting to remember your conversation. But to be honest, you kept getting distracted by R-rated thoughts from the last time you guys spent some quality time together. However, once you pushed past those menacing thoughts, you finally remembered.

"Oh! Yes! The rope art thing!" You say perkily, prideful of your decent memory.

As you know, the two of you hung out not too long ago and Daichi brought of the topic of something he wanted to try. He ended up showing you pictures and truth be told, it intrigued you as well. So in the end, you both agreed to give it a shot.

Daichi ends up pulling out a thin rope from the plastic bag and your mouth forms an 'o' from fascination. Flash forward, and the two of curiously explore his newfound kink together. It seems as if Daichi already had a plan in mind. After all, he was a man who always knew what he wanted.

You strip yourself down to nothing but your underwear while Daichi's eyes stare at you. It wasn't that you were shy about your body and it even wasn't the first time you'd been so exposed in front of your own boyfriend, but having him do nothing but watch gave you a different type of chill.

When you're ready for him, he first starts by binding your hands behind your back by the wrists. The rope circles around your wrists a couple of times before you feel a knot being formed. He tugs it experimentally before peering over your shoulder.

"Is it too tight?" Daichi asks cautiously.

"No, not at all," you reply, shaking your head back and forth. He gives you a sigh of relief before quickly returning back to the rope in his hands.

"Just let me know if you're uncomfortable, okay?" and he flashes you the most 'Daichi' smile he has. Perhaps it was his confidence that made you relax. After all, if there was a human form of reliable, it would be your boyfriend of course.

The rope circles your arms, waist, stomach, forming diamonds, triangles, and diagonals against your skin. Daichi's hands feel slightly rough but smooth compared to the rope. After each knot, his hand caresses your exposed skin around the area before continuing and you shiver in response. There's a sense of delicacy in the way he decorates your body to his liking. He spends extra time around your chest, making sure to compliment its shape perfectly.

With the amount of time he spends dragging his fingertips over you, there's no wonder your skin flinches at the slightest touch. You look down at your body and note the intricate design. The art itself looked delicate but the ropes and the knots kept you bound tightly anytime you tried to freely move.

Daichi kneels down while roping the material between your legs at where your hips meet. For some reason, just having him mess around anywhere remotely close to your womanhood makes your body tingle with excitement. You can see him have a small smile on his lips and his eyes seem intense.

When he finishes, he looks up at you from below. "You look pretty," he compliments, his palms running up your thighs.

Your cheeks flush red and you look away bashfully. You wanted to cover your face with your hands but you're immediately reminded of the physical restraints that hold you back.

"We're almost done," he says with a smile. He grabs you by the shoulders and gently guides you back to the bed. He helps seat you comfortably and he begins to rope your calves to your thighs together. You watch curiously as the rope shapes the way your body looks.

Eventually, Daichi takes a step back and admires the view in front of him. You bite your lips as he does nothing but look, like you were a piece of art. But technically, you were his piece of art. He has both hands on his hips and you glance away when you feel yourself giving into his stare.

When he notices this, his palm comes down the side of your cheek to bring your gaze back towards him. "How do you feel? Do you like it?" He asks you.

"Y-yeah," you reply nervously. "I mean it's new but it's not as uncomfortable as I thought it would be. Are you sure this is your first time?" you joke, returning his smile with his own.

He laughs and itches the back of his head. "Thanks, I might have looked things up beforehand," he admits.

He walks towards you and he plants a delicate kiss on the top of your head. His touch makes you feel warm and cold at the same time. He pats your head and you can't help but look up at him. His hand trails down your cheek to under your chin. He then pulls your chin upwards and he leans down.

You wait eagerly as he slowly closes the gap between you. His lips touch you softly and the kiss is slow like molasses. Anytime you came in contact with him, the feeling was always sensual. Your eyes instinctively close and you hum softly in between the little breaths you were allowed to take before giving in to the movements of his addicting lips.

When he finally pulls away, you whine slightly while being unable to hold his body closer to yours. The bed shifts as he sits on the bed across from you. He was close enough to where you could reach out and touch him right there and then and yet you both knew that was impossible but that might have been the whole appeal of the situation in the first place.

His pointer finger drags a long invisible line from your neck to the knot at the middle of your breasts and you can't help but follow it with your gaze. You want him to touch you more, harder, and faster that his agonizing teasing. He continues to pull down the tip of his finger till it's at the top of your dark colored panties. He taps at the material menacingly. Even the slightest touch was causing the heat to pool between your legs but perhaps that was because of the anticipation of it all.

"Faster, Daichi," you pant weakly, getting fidgety underneath the ropes. Any time you would squirm, you're only made more aware of the bounds around your body and it's agonizing being touched everywhere except where you want it most. All your most private parts are highlighted to him and yet he was delaying your pleasure for his own amusement.

"Sorry, sorry," he replies with a soft smile. "I just can't help it. You just look so pretty. I mean, you're always pretty but you also look really pretty like this." He laughs nervously as he starts to realize how much he's rambling.

His comment can't help but fill your stomach with butterflies. A surge of happiness rushes through your body. "I think you've called me pretty almost 5 times already," you joke.

"I can't help it! It's true!" He replies sternly, with no intention of taking back his word, now or ever.

He leans forwards once more and you instinctively are dragged his way as well. He kisses you once more. His tongue licks your bottom lip and you hum with satisfaction while your eyes flutter shut. His hot breath tingles around your skin as your saliva mixes with his. You easily grant him the access he wants as his wet muscle tastes explores deep within your cavern. You're almost completely out of air by the time he pulls away, not that you were complaining. Every moment in contact with him felt so blissful that reality would almost slip away from you until the very last second.

His hands come down your arms and they stop when they're level with your breasts. He drags his fingertips and outlines the top of your bra on your curves. He teasingly pulls at the fabric while you desperately want more from him. But Daichi was always the type to enjoy the journey along the way and your pleading wouldn't do much.

His hands finally sprawl outwards and cup your breasts whole. Although his grip wasn't hard, the first touch was always one of the most pleasurable to you and you arch your back in response. His thumbs run over your hardened nipples underneath the fabric of your bra, sending shivers down your spine. The touch only makes your tinted buds more sensitive, almost to the point where you can see their shape underneath the bra.

Daichi doesn't fail to notice how heavy your breath has grown since he started touching you more passionately. He hooks his fingers to the top of your bra and pulls it down till your chest is fully on display for him. He stares at your body intensely and his thumbs once more flick at your nipples. With nothing in between, your body only gives him a more satisfying response and Daichi can't help but crave more.

Both of his rough hands squeeze your breasts to his liking, pulling the point of your chest towards him. He leans forwards slowly and blows a short, cold breath over your nipple and your entire body stiffens. He then uses just the tip of his tongue to swirl and prod at your sensitive bud. You inevitably release a lewd moan as you're finally receiving the attention that you so eagerly need.

His lips suckle at your breasts, engulfing your nipple into his warmth. You can feel him pulling, swirling, and tasting your body to his pleasing. Every motion of his tongue is so clear while he coats your body with his own saliva, as if marking his territory. He continues to toy with your breast till it almost goes numb with pleasure before releasing it with a hot and heavy breath. The cool air quickly attacks his hot and wet saliva on your body and the feeling stings but there's little you can do about it. Afterwards, he would only continue to do the same with the other till you're writhing in pleasure.

In the meantime, Daichi's free hand starts to travel lower and lower. His flat hand presses against your stomach as it finds its way to your womanhood. Using his middle finger, he strokes one line against the center of your panties and your eyes nearly roll back. There's no doubt that you're already soaked, mostly from the anticipation of everything. He continues to draw circles and random lines against the drenched patch till even the material lets out a lewd sound from the wetness.

He reaches towards your clit which is throbbing for his touch. His thumb presses up against it and and yet another moan falls from your lips. Daichi doesn't let up there. His finger presses harder at your sensitivity through your panties while with the little mobility you have, you attempt to roll your hips forward with his motions.

His menacing easily makes you eager for more despite how good it currently felt. With both your chest and your womanhood being teased, pleasure is overflowing from you. Every flick, every suckle, every lick, every pinch pulls you further and further into bliss and you can't focus on anything because it feels like your entire body is burning up.

Daichi can see how you're struggling against the ropes in your skin. You want to touch him but being tied up doesn't allow you to easily do that. He gently lays you down on your back, giving you delicate kisses along the way.

You look at him with awe and he gives you his reassuring smile like he always does. He then places more kisses along your cheek, your jawline, your chest, your stomach, getting lower and lower, making sure to touch you in every exposed patch of skin.

You look down at him when he reaches your panties. He takes one deep inhale, taking in the scent of your body which he seemed to always love. "Smells sweet," he says and no matter how much he did this routine, it always made you feel shy. He licks over the wet patch and a string of saliva connects his tongue and you as he pulls away.

His eyes can't help but stare at the sheen that coats your womanhood as he pulls your panties to the side. A gust of cool air attacks your body immediately but perhaps it was also the intensity of his stare. He wastes no time in leaning down in front of your body and your warmth spreads to his, driving his hunger for you insane.

Daichi's tongue immediately shoots out to taste the glaze on your body, wanting to coat you with his own wetness. Your back arches against the bed as your hands, behind your back, bunch up the bed sheets. Your teeth clench while letting a strangle groan escape. He licks everywhere and between every curve and fold till he's satisfied with the lingering taste on his tongue.

His large palms keep you legs apart so he has access to everything. He rounds out his tongue and he does the same thing to your clit as he did with your nipple, poking at it's sensitivity till you're squirming for more. He laps meticulously at all your sensitive regions that makes your nerves weak. He brings your tongue down to your entrance which is sopping by now. He pushes forward and the tip of his tongue lightly dips into you while his nose barely brushes against your engorged clit.

His tongue explores the shallow regions of your insides which he knew all to well before pulling out and dragging himself back up your clit. Daichi was always one to know your weak spots. After the first time he discovered them and your reactions to them, there was no way he could forget that. His lips latch onto your clit while from the inside, his tongue swirls over your bud, licking every sweet drop of release. The suction on your clit draws out another prolonged moan. Your hands itch to tangle within his hair but you're once again reminded of the restraints around you.

Your legs squirm and the rope around your vulva seems to only tighten. The arousal you're releasing seems to be almost endless but right as it's about to fall onto the bed, Daichi manages to catch every drop on his skillful tongue. Afterwards, he releases your clit with a lewd sound and his tongue hangs out while he manages to catch his breath.

However, it doesn't take him long to return to your body. He dives back to your awaiting hole and his tongue rims around your entrance. Just when you've had enough of his teasing, he abruptly pushes his tongue inside once again and it sends a jolt of electricity down your spine. His tongue moves in a circular motion on the inside, pushing open the entrance and it already has you twitching around him. He suddenly shoots out his tongue deeper within you, unintentionally pushing his nose harder into your clit and everything at once causes you to yelp out in surprise.

He uses one of his large hands to stroke your thighs and your backside in order to calm your shivering body down while he continues his pleasurable torture. Daichi is engulfed in your scent and your wetness which he can never get enough of. The ropes alone aren't enough to keep you still but his strong arms hold onto you tightly, offering both a restraint but comfort at the same time.

The build up of your orgasm is a long time coming. All his teasing is driving you insane to the point where you can no longer hold back any sounds from your lips. Every time you're licked, sparks are flying on your skin and it goes straight to the burning tension in your core.

Random words are said into the air that barely form a sentence but it wasn't like any words would be able to stop Daichi at this moment anyways. Your hips start to rise off the bed desperately as you can feel the end approaching. Every motion of his tongue draws your body to move in what Daichi thought in a hypnotizing way.

His tongue flickers inside of you and the sensitive brushes of your clit drives you insane and you can't tell if he's doing this intentionally or not. Either way, there was no denying how amazing it feels. In no time, your orgasm hits you like a crashing wave. Your back arches violently and you let out a lewd moan along with it. Blood pulses down at your core as you tighten around emptiness.

Your legs move to instinctively close but Daichi is easily able to keep you wide open for him to continue to his liking. With your limited motion, he doesn't stop licking you, taking in every drop of your sweet release. His tongue makes a mess of your body and it doesn't stop despite your raging orgasm. He doesn't pull away till you're whining with overstimulation, begging for him to draw back.

When he finally pulls away, you fall to your side and your legs close tightly. Your body is still shivering from the remaining effects of your orgasm. Daichi stares at your tired body in admiration, taking the opportunity to strip himself of his shirt. "You know, you look really beautiful after you cum too," he says softly while leaning over you and whispering into your ear.

All his comments can't help but bring a red stain to your cheeks. You attempt to bury your face into the mattress but your eyes widen in realization when you feel a hard bulge rubbing between your legs. There was no doubt that Daichi would be impatient after everything he's done. He was always the generous type towards you and you always appreciated that. Of course you gave him a fair share of pleasure as well but Daichi would always get off on seeing you drown in pleasure.

As you're already on your side, Daichi easily flips onto your knees with your chest against the bed. The ropes do a good job at keeping your upper and lower legs together even throughout all you've been through. You're practically offering yourself to him at this point with your backside in the air. His palms rub the skin on your ass between the ropes that outlined them.

He lowers the waistband of both his shorts and his boxers till they're right underneath his bulge. He leaves you laying helplessly for only a few seconds as he digs through his bag and pulls out a condom. He hastily pulls the rubber over himself before getting on his knees behind you. He takes his member and starts to grind his length against your backside till it's coated in your arousal. You can hear him lightly groan and you try to tilt your head backwards to look at his face.

He pushes two fingers into you and you moan deeply at the sudden intrusion. Before long, he brings his fingers back out and he strokes his own member up and down with your natural lubricant. Although you know it wasn't mean to be painful in any way, putting his fingers in you made you more eager than ever.

Without even thinking about it, your hips wiggle impatiently. "Daichi, I need you inside of me, please," you pant softly, just loud enough so he can hear in the silent air that hangs which is filled with nothing less than lust.

He leans over and kisses your bare shoulder. "Of course, anything for my princess," and you can feel the curl of his lips pressing against your skin.

Without a second to waste, Daichi brings his member to your awaiting entrance that's practically begging in its own way. His hands grab onto the rope at your hips and pleasure starts to finally wash over your body as he slowly pushes himself in, filling you whole. Your nails dig into the palms of your own hands and your teeth grind against one another as he enters.

Your body tightens around him without delay. He whispers something underneath his breath but you can't hear him clearly as his voice is mixed with groans. Daichi wasn't incredibly long but his size was much thicker than most and the stretch you were feeling always made you shudder no matter how many times he thrusts into you.

He begins to pull out before slamming his hips back into you, rocking your body forward on the bed. His fingertips on your skin soothes you while his member does quite the opposite. He pounds into you without delay. After all, with the lower body on Daichi, it didn't take much energy for him to make you feel things like no one else could.

Your toes curl as the throbbing sensation deep within your core starts to build. He stirs you up and forces your tight walls open with his own body. The walls of your womanhood are being rubbed numb as Daichi doesn't let up on his relentless pace.

You can hear the faint, lewd sounds from your womanhood as Daichi spreads you wide. Every snap of his hips sends you deeper and deeper into bliss. The closer Daichi is to his end, the harder his nails dig into your skin unconsciously. Sweat starts to gather on his foreheads and his brows furrow. His eyes are barely open but there was no way he was going to give up on this sight.

He could see your hands itching to grab anything, your body shuddering with every thrust, the way you struggle within the ropes. It wouldn't be the last time he saw this but it didn't mean he would take it for granted either.

Wetness starts to drip down your thighs and it gets caught up within the ropes that hug your body tightly. The blood pulsing towards your bundle of nerves seems to only intensify as you can nearly feel everything building up at once for a second time.

"Y/N, it looks l-like you're enjoying this," he says, noting that you feel tighter than usual. Whether that be because of the ropes or for some other reason, Daichi didn't seem to mind. However, it made it all the more harder for him to hold back on you as his hips meet your backside relentlessly with a sharp slap. "Do you like it?" he asks, wanting to hear your wrecked voice.

"Ah~ yes NGH! I-I do," you reply while nodding your head to the best of your abilities against the mattress.

Your stiff nipples brush up against the bed sheets and the extra stimulation earns a lewd mewls. Each touch sends a little spark to sensitivity. You yell out each time he fully inserts himself into you, only for him to quickly draw back out and repeat the same thing over and over again till you're driven crazy.

He leans over to where he stabilizes himself with an arm on either side of your head. You can feel his hot breath dancing on the back of your neck, causing the hair on it to stand. You whine as he's now thrusting near the front of your stomach. You wouldn't be surprised if you could visibly see the bulge that he was creating from inside of your body. 

By the way Daichi's breath his shaking and the way his member was twitching, you could tell he was close to release as well. He groans lowly into your ear the light vibrations makes you tremble. His thrusts start to speed up and become more intense. They way he snaps forward becomes sharper by the second and it's clear he's at the home stretch.

His low voice whispers compliments into your ear until he's nearly at the edge. And finally, he grunts out while pouring his white release into the condom. He stuffs himself inside your warmth completely as his member pulses with cum that overflows. His hot and sweaty body wraps around you as his breath intoxicates your brain. "God, you feel so good," he says. using one arm to wrap around your upper body and hold you closely.

Before you have time to calm down, Daichi doesn't let your pleasure die where it's at. With his thick member still inside you, his arms engulf your body entirely. One large palm grasps at your chest while the other plays with your clit. You yell out loudly as you feel the stiff peak of your nipple being pulled and your bundle of nerves being rolled between two fingers.

You still feel completely full and even without him moving, his member is large enough to make you squirm. Your hips jerk upwards while you try to escape his teasing as an overwhelming amount of sensitivity starts to crawl over you. Sparks are flying everywhere he touches you and the sounds of pleasure coming from you never stop coming.

His fingers continue to roll, flick, punch, pull, and tease at you until you're crying out with pleasure. Your eyes roll back as that same wave hits you like a truck for the second time. There's no doubt about how intense your orgasm is by how tightly you squeeze around Daichi's length. He groans as well but doesn't stop his menacing until you're shivering just like the first time.

Your breath is wavering as you whine weakly. Daichi lets your womanhood pulse it's remaining pleasure over his member before slowly drawing out. Both of you itch with over stimulation yet Daichi is the only who can do something about it.

He ties the condom and throws it away before coming back to you on the bed. You've already fallen to the side by then, still trying to reclaim your breath.

"Glad we tried it?" you ask with a tired tone.

"I'm not the only one, right?" he laughs, brushing the hair out of your forehead before planting a small kiss.

"No, you're not," you reassure him, returning his smile with one of your own as he starts to untie the ropes without you even having to ask.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, Daichi."

Dating Haikyuu Characters pt. 3

Terushima

- Always waiting for you after school

- likes to feed you

- back hugs

- makes you sit in his lap when you guys watch movies

- tries to cook for you but fails and gets sad about it

- but it's the effort that counts ~~ uwu

Tsukishima

- you wear his glasses for fun

- he acts annoyed but he thinks it's cute

- calls you 'baka' but in an endearing way

- lends you his jacket when it gets cold

- gets jealous easily but he pretends he doesn't

- he'll kiss your forehead ONLY after you fall asleep

- or so he thinks ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 7.6K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
2.2K 95 6
DISCLAIMER: THIS STORY ISINT MINE! THIS WAS WRITTEN BY A STORY WRITER IN Ao3 Deenee! more details at the end of story. All you wanted for Wakatoshi w...
821 82 7
Yeonjun tuvo una mini, pero fuerte, pelea con el grupo. Yeonjun pensó que no lograría arreglar el problema. Pero todo cambio por una fan de un fancal...
254K 12.1K 61
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...