haikyuu short stories

By kimin8

just some food for your nsfw imagination More

requests & recs
kuroo ~ delivery boy
kageyama ~ too long
oikawa ~ monday nights
atsumu ~ something new
bokuto & kuroo ~ uninvited guest
lev ~ hard
bokuto ~ done deal
nishinoya ~ steamy
kunimi ~ smarter, not harder
oikawa ~ not so vanilla
sugawara ~ you started it
iwaizumi & oikawa ~ prank gone wrong
akaashi ~ not jealous
sakusa ~ all clean
kenma ~ golden boy
iwaizumi ~ one new notification
futakuchi ~ until you can't
terushima ~ opposites attract
akaashi & bokuto ~ caught
hinata & nishinoya ~ sharing is caring
tendou ~ strangers in the night
daichi ~ tied to you
hinata & lev ~ locked in
aone ~ cumming home
daichi & sugawara ~ dream come true
kageyama ~ too long pt. 2
tendou & ushijima ~ thin walls
ukai ~ long day, longer night
suna ~ last chance
tsukishima ~ know your place
nishinoya ~ after practice
iwaizumi & oikawa ~ prank gone wrong pt. 2
atsumu & osamu ~ twice the trouble
ushijima ~ complete satisfaction
tsukishima ~ switch it up
kyotani ~ at his will
matsukawa ft. seijoh third years ~ call me up
asahi ~ rest of our lives
bokuto ~ dirty little secret
kenma ~ fun and games
akaashi ~ oh so pretty
kageyama & tsukishima ~ grudge
atsumu ~ make a wish
kuroo ~ office sessions
yamaguchi - destress
tsukishima ~ friendly reminder
hinata ~ icing on the cake
semi ~ encore
kageyama ~ ride
ojiro ~ every other
captains ~ office sessions pt. 1
captains ~ office sessions pt. 2
atsumu, osamu & suna ~ again and more
osamu ~ after closing
atsumu, osamu & suna ~ again and more pt. 2
osamu & suna ~ after closing pt. 2
kita ~ again and more cont.
Suga - Lingerie Reaction
Sakusa - One Night Stand
Ushijima - One Night Stand
msby ~ for the team
Bokuto - Lingerie Reaction
Akaashi - Lingerie Reaction (ft. Bokuto)
Daichi - Lingerie Reaction
Osamu - One Night Stand
Oikawa - Lingerie Reaction
oikawa & ushijima ~ crushing
hanamaki ~ fanboy behavior

asahi ~ christmas present

3.2K 26 2
By kimin8

an unexpected present for asahi just as the holidays roll around

grinding, penetration, fluff

It's the most wonderful time of the year. Snow is falling, music wis ringing, children are playing. Indeed, the holidays are the most wonderful time of the year.

This year, a few third years in your class decided to throw a party and a lot of people ended up getting invited once word got around. It sort of got out of hand and now there were a lot more people than you had expected. Who knew high schoolers liked to party?

It was already dark by now. You were staring off into the night sky, leaning over the metal railing of the balcony. You admire the peace and quiet outside while looking at your own breath as you huff. The muffled sounds from the party behind you made the atmosphere seem almost surreal. You're suddenly shaken into reality when you hear the screen door opening behind you followed by the sound of people chattering from inside. You turn around and you find Asahi coming outside as well. He grips his coat tightly, obviously affected by the cold.

"Hey, why aren't you joining the party?" he asks, leaning on the railing to your left.

"It's pretty chaotic in there. I think I just needed a break," you reply honestly.

"Cookie?" he offers. You nod your head and he splits the cookie in his hand into two halves and offers you the slightly larger one.

"Thanks."

You and Asahi actually only met this year despite being at the same school. This year, you were both in the same class and coincidentally, you sat next to him. He was really shy at first and wasn't great at introductions. On the other hand, you were more free spirited and adventurous. He admired the way you always went through with your wild ideas and sometimes, you'd even drag him along despite his protests. But in the end, it was always a fun time.

"Why are you out here?" you question.

"Ah, well Daichi was busy talking Yui-san and then Nishinoya and Tanaka were goofing around and ended up spilling eggnog on me. I know I'm not great at social events but this is just unfair," he laughs nervously, showing you his stained shirt which you couldn't help but laugh at.

"So I'm assuming that it's Sawamura-kun who's yelling right now?"

Asahi nods and the both of you turn around to look at the scene unfolding. Sawamura has Nishinoya and Tanaka on their knees and Sugawara is giggling from behind. Not to mention, there's an embarrassed Ennoshita who's pretending to not know the wild boys while walking off with a couple of other friends. The two of you share a small chuckle before turning to face the other way.

"It's pretty outside," you say as silence takes over the air between the two of you.

"Yeah," he says and for some reason his voice wavers. You look over at him and it doesn't even look like he's enjoying the view. Rather, he's clutching onto his jacket tightly and shivering within his skin.

You jokingly punch him on his right arm but you figure it didn't really pack a punch against his muscular build. "Why are you out here when you're clearly not enjoying this?" you laugh.

He sighs and the breath around his lips turns white from the cold weather. He pauses for a while as if he's thinking. "You looked lonely out here."

"Oh, you can tell I'm lonely by staring at my back?" you joke around with him.

He laughs as well, tucking a loose strand of hair behind his ear. "Well, maybe that's just an excuse but in all seriousness, I guess I just wanted to come out with you."

A for the smallest second, on one of the coldest nights, you felt warmth inside of you.

"Hey," you begin, catching Asahi's attention. "Would it be too cheesy if I got some mistletoe right now?"

Asahi's eyes widen and his cheeks flush red. "W-what?!" he shouts, waving his hands furiously. "I-I mean, I wouldn't like, ya know...h-hate it o-or anything," he stutters out, finally managing to calm down.

You step closer to him and he leans back slightly. However, it's clear he doesn't want to move away but rather his body was just a tad bit nervous. You had to admit it was sort of cute to see him act like that. It didn't really match your first impression when you first saw him and that was probably the most amusing thing about him.

You put both of your hands on his chest and you can tell he's putting in all his effort to even make eye contact with you. Time seems to slow as the gap between the two of you gets smaller and smaller. And suddenly, it feels like the cold is gone when your two lips finally touch.

At first, Asahi seems taken back but it doesn't take long for him to give into the feeling. His lips are slightly chapped from the cold but his lips make you feel warm and comforted nonetheless. It's a magical kiss and the world around you seems to fade. It's like the two of you have perfect chemistry and both of your bodies move without thinking. You wanted the moment to last forever.

But alas, the two of you pull away in unison and you both have a faint smile on your lips, not wanting to make it too obvious to the other about how you were feeling. Chaos was still happening inside so luckily no one seemed to have seen the two of you through the doors.

"Hey, wanna go some place warmer?" you ask him, suddenly filled with a rush of feelings.

"Yeah, th-that'd be nice," he replies timidly and you smile before grabbing his hand and dragging him off.

"Are you sure we should be doing this here?" he asks, gripping you by the shoulders while the faint sounds of people chattering from below can still be heard.

"Why? Scared?" you provoke him, pulling away from his neck for a second to respond.

"A little, yeah," he honestly replies.

You merely chuckle at his response but you didn't expect any other response from such a kindhearted person. You press yourself up against him once more while kissing against his barely exposed skin. "It's fine, it's my place anyways," you tell him, hopefully calming his nerves.

"Eh?! Really?!" he exclaims, his eyes suddenly roaming the room curiously as if he wanted to absorb every detail.

"Yeah, Haiji-san said his parents weren't going out of town all of the sudden so I volunteered my place," you explain quickly. "But you can look around later, I want to do something else right now."

You grab his hand and pull him to your bed while he stumbles to keep up. You throw yourself onto the bed and Asahi nervously follows, planting a hand on both sides of your head. He stares at you but you can't help but laugh at how timid he is. After all, his lower regions weren't exactly agreeing with the expression he was giving you.

You hike up one of your knees in between his legs and teasingly rub against his bulge and he groans in response. Asahi's cheeks turn a bright pink at his own reaction and you place both of your hands on his cheeks.

"Seems like he's up to it," you say mischievously.

"Yeah..." he trails off, unable to hide his truthful body.

You pull him forwards and Asahi doesn't even resist to your forwardness. You kiss him deeply, letting your hands travel the back of his neck to keep him close to you. It seems that his hesitation slowly fades away the longer the two of you keep in contact. Eventually, you can feel Asahi leaning into the kiss on his own. His laps wrap around yours perfectly and a small vibration is sent through your body as he hums with satisfaction.

When the two of you finally are desperate enough for air, he pulls back and his eyes are suddenly filled with a new found lust. He licks his lips briefly before diving back towards you and you smile at the sudden surge he had.

He pecks you lightly on your lips once more before moving elsewhere. He kisses at your jaw and then sucks on the side of your neck. You moan lightly with pleasure as your hands travel from his shoulders to the bottom of his shirt. Your hands slip underneath his sweater and as your hands explore his abdomen and his chest, his shirt rises along with your movements.

You can feel his firm muscles underneath. You always knew it from when you would watch his volleyball matches, but feeling them was a whole other experience. His chest was firm yet soft to the touch and you could imagine just how his abs looked by the defined lines your fingers were tracing. You couldn't wait to see them with your own eyes but at the same time, the feeling of him sucking against your skin was also blissful.

Your fingers grip tightly into his skin which he seems to enjoy. Soon enough, his hands start to get fidgety as well. He leans on one of his forearms, freeing his other hand to tangle with the button on your jeans. He undoes it briskly and his fingers waste no time in finding their way underneath.

The pads of his fingers glide along the soft cotton till they reach your throbbing clit. Your hips jerk at the first contact, not expecting such a bold move from the boy. He cups your private parts delicately and you can tell he's struggling, especially with those large hands of his.

"Let me take it off," you whisper. He pulls back slightly and you're quick to tear off your own jeans and throw them to the side of the bed.

Asahi's eyes can do nothing but stare at your now bare legs covered only by a thin layer of fabric. His cheeks turn more red than before and his heart pounds within his chest.

You smirk while staring at him. He didn't even try to hide the fact that he was fascinated with your body. It was almost endearing how honest he was. "It's not a fair trade if you don't take something off," you say, interrupting his thoughts.

"R-right," he agrees and you lean back on your elbows while waiting for him. He grabs the hem of his shirt, pulling it over his body and you were right, it was as muscular as ever.

"You're really hot, Y/N," he tells you and his words make you smile.

"I'm glad you think so," you reply seductively, snaking your arm around his neck to pull him back over you to continue to where the two of you left off.

His hand returns to your womanhood while you taste his exposed skin from his chest to his neck, wanting to leave no place untouched. You moan into his skin while his fingers work to arouse you. Your feet plant themselves on the bed and they push your hips upwards while you roll them for some added friction. As you squirm on the bed, your sweater starts to float upwards, exposing the smooth skin of your stomach that Asahi doesn't fail to notice. If anything, it only egged on his imagination. It was so close to your chest that he was even wondering the color of your bra.

Occasionally, Asahi would glide two long digits reaching all the way down to past your entrance while keeping his palm flat against your womanhood. You felt stimulation everywhere from your clit to your empty core and at this point, you didn't know which one you wanted to be touched more.

Nonetheless, he seems to be teasing you at all the right spots because soon enough, your panties are noticeably wet and there was no doubt about what was causing that.

The more the two of you move, the stuffier the room feels. It's no wonder that it eventually starts to feel hot with all the friction between you two. Your own skin starts to itch within itself. You grab the hem of your sweater and abruptly pull it off in one go once you have the opportunity to.

You can hear Asahi gulp as he wasn't mentally prepared for this sight all of the sudden. You sigh comfortably as you're quick to resume things. You open your legs wider for him and it gives him the opportunity to get closer to your awaiting heat.

Asahi leans forwards and given the opportunity, you abruptly grab him by the arm and flip him over to where you're straddling his waist. He looks up at you with amazement, admiring every curve and line on your body. The tent in his pants looks almost painful to you and you unzip his pants for him. The release causes him to sigh and you're now able to see the size of his manhood much more clearly. The sight itself goes straight to your stomach. Just thinking about taking him in was making you drip with excitement.

You sit yourself down on his bulge and flinch when it presses harder than you expected. Asahi has almost the same reaction, indulging himself within your warmth. There's only a few thin layers of cloth between the two of you that you can clearly feel every curve and vein that digs into your folds. As you roll your hips forwards and back, his underwear starts to stain from the wetness on your own.

Your clit pulses while you grind yourself on him, chasing that pleasurable feeling. You roll your hips effortlessly, it was like your body was moving on its own. Asahi's eyes are glued to your womanhood. He watches as the patch on your underwear disappears and reappears while rubbing against his manhood. His eyes then travel to your ass that rises each time you roll your hips back, giving him a tease of the sight from behind.

There's an undeniably frustrating friction as you want to feel his member touch you directly. You abruptly clench over nothing but the constant pressure at your entrance is driving you insane. It was like something was about to enter your body but it suddenly pulls away. The teasing was relentless but blissful at the same time. Your undergarment starts to become disarrayed. The constant rolling and rubbing causes it to bunch up within your folds and it only pinches against your clit and you bite your lip to retrain a moan.

Both of his large hands rise towards your chest and he cups them gently. His hands kneads your skin within his fingers, gripping, tugging, and pulling. You hum lightly and the sound goes straight to his groin. His fingers digs a little harder into your skin while he pushes your breasts in every direction. His touch is firm yet you can feel a sense of delicacy behind his touch.

"Harder," you pant. After all, the muscles in his arms weren't for nothing.

He hesitates at first but nonetheless, he does as you ask. In fact, the more Asahi sees you enjoying yourself the more he wants to be the one to make you moan endlessly. The way your eyes were hooded, the way your cheeks were tinted, the way your lips were parted, it was all too seducing.

Asahi burns with a newfound passion and his hands grabs the bottom of your bra and pulls it over your now bare breasts. Your chest bounces perkily as it's free from the annoying wire of your bra. Asahi's eyes glaze over at your sudden bareness.

Both of his thumbs run in a small circle to glide over your aroused nipples. The point of your bud flicks upwards as he continues to memorize every single slope of your body. You moan the loudest you have yet to moan when Asahi suddenly takes the initiative to lean upwards and suckle at your breast.

He uses his tongue to lap around your nipple till its soaked with his saliva. His hand comes to your neglected breast and holds it tightly, not giving it any less mercy. Your hips jerk slightly on his bulge and he takes it as a good sign. He nibbles at your sensitive skin till he catches your nipple lightly between his teeth. He rolls it gently before licking against it with a flat tongue to soothe your aching.

Noticing your vulnerability, Asahi suddenly thrusts upwards into you and you yell loudly before hunching over, burying your forehead into his shoulder. The room falls silent and your heavy breath was the only thing to be heard while the feeling of lust continues to linger.

"That was really loud," he notes, using his large hand to stroke the back of your head.

"Heh," you laugh amusingly. "Hopefully Sawamura-kun is still yelling down there then."

You raise your hips while using one hand to hold yourself steady at his shoulder as you lean forwards. Your free arm reaches behind you and pulls from the waistband of his undergarment before bringing it over his manhood. His length immediately springs out at you and stands tall and ready.

You couldn't wait anymore. You pull your panties to the side and your fingers become nearly drenched from just touching the fabric. Quickly, you insert two of your fingers inside of yourself, engulfing them with your sweet arousal. You press your lips into his bare skin to muffle your moan.

Asahi's member throbs. He wanted to be inside of you and watching you pleasure yourself was more than painful. He grips you tightly by the shoulders and pushes you off his shoulder so he can clearly see your digits entering you. Using one finger, he tucks the loose strands of hair dangling in front of your face behind your ear, wanting to see your expression. He takes a mental picture of the sight in front of him. There was something so erotic about you putting yourself weakly on display for him.

He worshiped every part of you, inside and out. Your body was perfect, every curve and color, it was perfect. Even just being in your presence made him melt from the inside out. There was something so comforting about it. And now, given the opportunity, he wanted to hold your body close to his and never let go.

Your fingers release a lewd squelch as your juices drip without an end in sight. You aim to quickly stretch yourself out, using your fingers to spread you apart and they twist and turn at every angle. It was clear you were impatient but knowing what was up ahead, your fingers didn't really satisfy you anymore. The moment you saw his bare length, you knew taking it in without preparation would be near impossible. Even with your fingers inside of you, it was nothing compared to his girth but what else is a girl to do?

It feels like it's been years before you draw your fingers rather slowly out from you. There's a clear amount of arousal hanging on your own digits which Asahi can't help but stare at. You grab his manhood by the shaft and bring it to your sopping entrance.

You slowly begin to push yourself down on his manhood and there's no doubt that both of you are experiencing some type of painful bliss. You stop with only a few inches inside of you, letting out a pained groan while shaking from head to toe.

"Are you alright?!" Asahi asks worriedly, clutching onto you tightly.

"Yeah," your strained voice says. "It's just a little big," you reply, but 'a little' was probably an understatement. But nonetheless, you offer him your best smile which seems to soothe his worries.

He patiently waits till you're ready to move again and lets you fill yourself at your own pace. You take a deep exhale, attempting to relax the muscles in your body. You whimper lightly as you continue to lower yourself down on him. Your fingers clutch onto his shoulders but the pain doesn't stop you.

Asahi was feeling the tightness as well. His breath wavers as he tries to hold himself back from thrusting upwards till you can get comfortable. He can see and feel your body twitching over him and it only pushes his patience to the limit.

Your thighs shake and you let out a sigh of relief once you finally lower yourself over his entire length.

"Y/N, you feel so good," he whispers into your ear and if anything, that was an understatement as well. He couldn't find the right words to explain how he feels. All he knows is that this was heavenly.

Your hands interlace behind his neck as you're finally able to breathe comfortably. The two of you lock eyes for a momentary second and yet it's long enough to somehow brush away all the discomfort you were feeling. Soon enough, you muster the strength to move on your own.

As you move, both his hands caress your hips. There's still some hints of resistance from your body that was unwilling to take something of that size. You could practically feel every turn on the inside of you being pushed from his intruding manhood. His length travels deep within your stomach and sometimes you can't bring yourself to fully sit down on him since your limits were already being pushed.

Asashi watches you with amazement while you take him in. You see a clear lump in his throat as he gulps. His eyes glow with a sense of admiration with the way your body was moving. His hands travel to your back and unclasps the hook of your bra and you quickly remove your arms before throwing the annoying piece of fabric off to the side. He can't help but explore every part of your exposed skin, be it with his hands or his tongue. He travels up and down your arms, the side of your ribs, down to your knees, and back up to your chest. There isn't much left of your body that's remained untouched.

You're soon able to move up and down on him at a stable pace, although still cautious to not let yourself drop too quickly. He's now able to enter you smoothly, hitting somewhere in the midst of your stomach. When you reach his hilt, you decide to roll your hips backwards and the unexpected movement causes Asahi to groan from either the pleasure or just the erotic look of it all. Asahi's eyes twitch as he's starting to get impatient.

Out of no where, Asahi grabs your ass firmly and suddenly flips you onto your back. You yelp at the sudden action. You were half taken by surprised but also half in pain as the abrupt motion that causes his manhood to pierce you deep within in an area that was unknown to the both of you. Your arms hold onto him tightly and your feet flail into the air. He immediately starts to thrust into you with no regards. It's faster than before and it feels like he's ripping you apart all over again.

"Sorry, Y/N- ngh. I just can't wait any longer," he groans into your ear while your nails dig into the front of his chest.

"Asahi, AH! T-too-!" You attempt to state your concerns but words are rare to come by in your head right now but it wasn't like they would get through to him anyways.

You grab some of the stray sheets and bring them over your mouth as you know you can't control your voice any longer. Over your muffled screaming, you can barely hear Asahi's small huffs as he thrusts mercilessly inside of you. It feels like something is being rocked deep within. Your body feels extremely full and all the nerves on the inside are being toyed with. From his shaft to the tip of his member, he moves with the intention of leaving no spot untouched.

He clutches you tightly and pulls you closer to his body. You can practically hear his heart beat through his chest. From deep within, a merciless feeling begins to stir. You couldn't quite distinguish what or where it was, but all you knew is that your core was throbbing.

You could hardly relax with the pace he was going at. If you weren't struggling before, you definitely are now. Your walls hold onto him tightly as he moves quickly in and out but it doesn't stop him from continuously pounding into you. If anything, your squeezing was only making the friction harder to endure for the both of you.

He travels deeper than you ever had before. There were sensitive areas that you didn't even know existed till today. And the new feeling was exhilarating and you wanted him to explore more of you. Your chest bounces wildly as he fills you up completely. The front of your stomach burns as he continues to drill into your over and over with no end in sight.

Every thrust draws out another sound from your lips and as your orgasm becomes more restless, your voice becomes more high pitched. Even the bed sheets weren't doing much for you now as your body trembles from his doing. Noticing this, Asahi pulls the bed sheet away from your grasp, wanting to see your face. Instead, he places his lips on yours, absorbing everything you had to release. It was hard to breathe but it was amazing nonetheless.

Your tongues tangle once again. However, this time is more sloppy as you're both preoccupied with your lower regions. He releases your lips with a gasp, holding the back of your head to comfort you.

"I don't think I-I can hold it any longer," Asahi groans.

However, it was too late for you. Before you can respond to Asahi's comment, you're thrown into the abyss. You let out a moan that is a sure sign of the pleasure you were experiencing. Your body clenches down on him and the suffocating feeling goes straight to his head. Blood ripples throughout your veins and your head feels like it's floating. Euphoria fills your body as your orgasm washes over you. Your vision turns white as your head lolls to the side. For a few moments, your entire body was overly sensitive and it's like any sensation can make you shiver.

"Oh god, Y/N," Asahi whispers, reacting to your pulsing womanhood. His hips stutter as his thrusts suddenly become irregular. He couldn't handle the pressure from your walls much longer no matter how much he wanted to continue to ram into your beautiful body. As your orgasm finishes, your squirm while Asahi chases his own orgasm with your overstimulated insides.

Not that much longer, Asahi abruptly pulls out and his face contorts with pleasure as he uses his hand to finish himself off on your stomach. He groans lightly into the air and his eyes shut as the high from all the chemicals in his body drowns his senses. A thick, white liquid squirts onto your stomach and both of your breaths attempt to climb down.

You're still breathing heavily but the two of you can't help but smile. You bring your dominant hand to his cheek and caress it lightly, bringing his gaze to you. "Had fun?" you ask.

"Definitely," he replies just a little too quickly and it makes you laugh. Even laying in bed, completely exhausted, he still managed to make you smile.

"We should get down before anyone notices we're missing," you say and his eyes widen when he's taken back into reality. He had completely forgotten he was at a party, let alone there were other people there. Suddenly, he's also eager to get his clothes on.

Luckily for Asahi, his pants were already on and it doesn't take him long to bring his sweater over his head. However, you're stuck still wiping off the remains of his orgasm that was dripping down your body. Asahi is already done by the time you're putting on your undergarments.

Suddenly the door barges open and you quickly duck behind your bed.

"AZUMANE ASAHI!" you hear a rough voice yell.

"N-Nishinoya?!" Asahi questions, clearly in shock. Luckily, he already had all his clothes on so there was one less thing to panic about. If he wasn't fully dressed, he would have had no idea how to get himself out of that one.

You clutch onto your almost naked body very tightly. Getting caught like this could potentially be one of the most embarrassing moments of your life.

"You're missing the party!" Nishinoya scolds at the taller body, marching over to him. The shorter one grabs him by the wrist and starts to drag him out of your room. Luckily he didn't see your figure and you thanked the dim lighting. "Besides, what are you doing in Y/N's room all alone? That's just weird..."

"It's n-not like th-"

"If you keep doing stuff like that, she's gonna know you like her," Nishinoya continues to ramble.

"W-wait! Stop saying stuff like that!" Asahi shouts timidly, waving his hands in defense.

That was the last of what you heard before the door shuts behind them and you can hear their footsteps fading away. All you can do is slightly chuckle to yourself. He's definitely a keeper.

Dating Haikyuu Characters pt. 1

Lev

- copies your homework because he forgot to do his -_-

- picks you up during hugs

- likes to pat your head and mess up your hair even when it took you HOURS to do it

- grabs you by the hand and pulls you when he sees something exciting

- tells you everything about volleyball practice

- falls asleep on your lap

Daichi

- best boyfriend award, literally your entire support system

- protective but gives you freedom

- you cheer him on at all his games

- gets shy when the team teases him about you

- the team spied on his first date with you

- thinks you have the most perfect smile in the world

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 822 19
This is part 1 of a three part series I'm making. We follow an outworld citizen named Manado Chujin who was captured by Shang Tsung and experimented...
13.5K 612 31
"If you have a heart, I need you to kill me." *********** Zoey Summers; the seventeen year old girl with no desire to grow up. Ryder Blake; the eight...
210K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
17.9K 659 46
A person who has multiple mood-swings left and right. A person, on the outside, who appears to be well-kept and calm, however their thoughts and onli...