haikyuu short stories

By kimin8

just some food for your nsfw imagination More

requests & recs
kuroo ~ delivery boy
kageyama ~ too long
oikawa ~ monday nights
atsumu ~ something new
bokuto & kuroo ~ uninvited guest
lev ~ hard
bokuto ~ done deal
nishinoya ~ steamy
kunimi ~ smarter, not harder
oikawa ~ not so vanilla
iwaizumi & oikawa ~ prank gone wrong
akaashi ~ not jealous
sakusa ~ all clean
kenma ~ golden boy
iwaizumi ~ one new notification
futakuchi ~ until you can't
terushima ~ opposites attract
akaashi & bokuto ~ caught
asahi ~ christmas present
hinata & nishinoya ~ sharing is caring
tendou ~ strangers in the night
daichi ~ tied to you
hinata & lev ~ locked in
aone ~ cumming home
daichi & sugawara ~ dream come true
kageyama ~ too long pt. 2
tendou & ushijima ~ thin walls
ukai ~ long day, longer night
suna ~ last chance
tsukishima ~ know your place
nishinoya ~ after practice
iwaizumi & oikawa ~ prank gone wrong pt. 2
atsumu & osamu ~ twice the trouble
ushijima ~ complete satisfaction
tsukishima ~ switch it up
kyotani ~ at his will
matsukawa ft. seijoh third years ~ call me up
asahi ~ rest of our lives
bokuto ~ dirty little secret
kenma ~ fun and games
akaashi ~ oh so pretty
kageyama & tsukishima ~ grudge
atsumu ~ make a wish
kuroo ~ office sessions
yamaguchi - destress
tsukishima ~ friendly reminder
hinata ~ icing on the cake
semi ~ encore
kageyama ~ ride
ojiro ~ every other
captains ~ office sessions pt. 1
captains ~ office sessions pt. 2
atsumu, osamu & suna ~ again and more
osamu ~ after closing
atsumu, osamu & suna ~ again and more pt. 2
osamu & suna ~ after closing pt. 2
kita ~ again and more cont.
Suga - Lingerie Reaction
Sakusa - One Night Stand
Ushijima - One Night Stand
msby ~ for the team
Bokuto - Lingerie Reaction
Akaashi - Lingerie Reaction (ft. Bokuto)
Daichi - Lingerie Reaction
Osamu - One Night Stand
Oikawa - Lingerie Reaction
oikawa & ushijima ~ crushing
hanamaki ~ fanboy behavior
suna ~ should have been me
Kuroo - Hate Sex

sugawara ~ you started it

5.8K 45 1
By kimin8

suga gets unexpectedly aroused in public which leads to you helping him out

public sex, oral, penetration

Your tongue swirls around it relentlessly, rolling and sucking at only the tip. Your lips were glossy, tightly wrapped around it while your tongue did most of the work. Occasionally, you would take one long lick from the bottom all the way to the top, collecting all the juices that may have leaked. You wanted to taste everything, after all.

Suga gulps audibly when his eyes watch your tongue become visibly stained by the liquid. The way your tongue moved looked so enticing. He could even see the tip hitting the side of your cheeks as you took more of it inside your mouth. You lips looked swollen by now but it didn't stop you from continuing to suck as much as you could.

"Suga? Suga?" He shakes his head, being torn out of thought. "Are you okay?" You ask, looking over at your boyfriend with concerned eyes.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine," he laughs, rubbing the back of his neck. With his right hand, he pulls the bottom of his coat over his waist, feeling his pants suddenly tighten. Out of all times to get a boner, he had to do it out in public. He cursed at himself, finding his actions shameful. His ears were burning red but he was hoping he could blame it on the weather.

"Do you want a lick of my popsicle?" You ask, offering him the sweet treat he had just bought you.

He waived his free hand in front of you, "I'm fine, thank you though." He gulps for a second time. There was no way he could put his mouth on that after the thoughts he just had.

"Thanks for taking me out today. I know you're busy with club activities." You say, swinging your legs underneath the bench.

"N-no problem," he laughs, trying to shake off his nerves. His eyes advert away from you, afraid that if he looked over, more we'd thoughts would fill his head once again.

"Are you okay?" You ask, leaning over to Suga and placing your hand on his forehead. He can only lean back so far to avoid your touch but you manage to do so anyways. "You're hot and you're acting weird," you say, pouting slightly. If anything, skin ship just made things worse. His eyes widen as he feels blood rushing up his cheeks and down to a...certain area.

"I'm fine," he replies, grabbing your wrist to drag your hand away from his forehead.

"So how are things with the volleyball club? Are Hinata-Kun and Kageyama-Kun still..." Your voice slowly begins to fade from his head. Suga was having a hard time concentrating on anything except the calling between his legs. It was starting to get more painful but the more he told him not to think about it, the more he thought about it. And the more he thought about it, the more painful it got. It was a terrible cycle to be trapped in.

"Hello? Is anyone in there?" You jokingly mock, lightly knocking against Suga's head to bring him out of his trance. "Are you sure you're okay?" You ask, scooting closer to him.

"I'm fine, fantastic, perfect even," he says back, scooting in the opposite direction.

"Really?" You ask, skeptically, scooting once more.

"Totally, yup! Perfect." And once again, he scoots away from you, causing you to squint your eyes. You reach out to him and he draws back. And as if it were a game, you try a few more times only to get the same reaction. Eventually, it becomes a little more aggressive where he is blatantly dodging you and at this point, it's just plain annoying.

You finally manage to grab his wrist, causing him to freeze. "What is the matter with yoooouu..." you trail off, eyes falling down his body at something that caught your attention. Well, at least you knew why he was acting so strange now.

His cheeks heat up and he snaps his hand out of your grasp, quickly grabbing his coat to pull it over his hard-on.

"Are you hard?" You ask quietly, not wanting other people to overhear.

"Do I really have to answer something you already know?" He huffs, pouting slightly.

You hesitate slightly, looking up at his flushed face and his leg that he couldn't stop bouncing. "Well..." you begin, pursing your lips and he looks over at you by curiousity. "Do you want help?"

"Eh? Y/N? Are you sure you want to do this?" Suga asks with an astonished tone. He leans back against the bathroom stall door and although his voice sounds hesitant, he takes no action in stopping you as you fiddle with his buttons.

You look up from down on your knees, having his pants already halfway unzipped. "I really don't mind so you don't have to worry," you reassure him.

Once you have his zipper undone, his bulge was a lot more visable despite the lack of decent lighting in the bathroom. You cup his member through his briefs, holding it firmly as your thumb teasing strokes up and down his length. Suga lets out a stifled moan, careful to hold back his voice. He didn't want anyone to walk in if they heard anything.

You lean forward and exhale over his member and his body immediately stiffens. Your hot breath leaves a tingle over his skin and it reminds him of a similar warmth of being inside your body. Teasingly, you give him a small lick through the fabric, drawing out a small groan. You create a small, damp patch on his garment as you torment the same spot over and over again. You pleasure him through his briefs, kissing his tip and sucking various areas till he was shivering with anticipation.

Suga's face was becoming slightly flushed and he had his eyes shut tight. You saw this as a perfect opportunity to go further. Your hand trails up his leg, cupping his member in your hand to give it a slight squeeze before reaching the waistband of his briefs. You kiss at his wasit several times, dragging your tongue along to wet his skin. He found it sensational and yet ticklish at the same time.

Finally, your fingers hook inside, pulling his briefs down over his member. You stare at it for a quick moment, noting the precum that has leaked out from your teasing. Wasting no time, you grab his length and lean down to kiss his tip, having your tongue dip into his member to taste his release. You suck whatever he has to offer before pulling back and licking your lips erotically.

Suga nearly groans at the sight. He wished he could have taken a picture of that moment. His hands shakily come to your head, grabbing your hair tenderly. You knew he was eager for more by the way he was subconsciously guiding your mouth back to the throbbing calling between his legs. Answering his plea, you grab his member again before licking from his base all the way up, sending shivers down his spine. At his tip, you flick your tongue upwards along his erect member before finally engulfing him within your lips.

First, you merely swirl your tongue over his manhood, continuing to taste his leaking precum. Your lips hold onto him tightly, wrapping him in a sense of warmth. His hips jerk forwards as he shudders and your eyes widen slightly when he accidentally forces more of himself in you. He sighs at the feeling and you decide to give in to him considering how desperate he was. You take in all that you could without hesitation, having the tip of his member poke at the back of your throat.

One of your hands holds what you couldn't fit into your mouth while the other grasps at his thigh. Using your hand to completely satisfy him, you bob your head back and forth of his length slowly, making sure to drag your tongue along every inch of the way. His fingers in your hair grip tighter than before and his head leans back to hit the stall. He holds onto your head tightly, as if telling you not to let go.

Even just licking him was making your body ache as well. You could feel yourself getting slightly arounsed by the situation and by his reaction. Not to mention, you could easily look through the cracks of the stall and one would only have to try to look to be able to be able to everything. Never would you have thought things would lead to this but here you were and you weren't complaining.

"You're so g-good at this, Y/N," he compliments, keeping his voice low as his voice staggers on itself.

He starts pulling your head to his hips and you go along with the pace, attempting to keep up. His hips move off the wall and begin to meet your lips as he would lightly thrust forward from impatience. Each time, the tip of his member would hit the back of your throat, causing some form of discomfort but you did your best to ignore that feeling.

Eventually, Suga starts to move on his own and you have both of your hands gripping his thighs to stabilize yourself. You moan and whimper onto his member and the vibrations shoots various waves of electricity down his body. One of his hands comes to the back of your neck, gripping you from behind. You end up slightly choking on his member, finding the lack of oxygen to be unbearable.

As he pushes himself into you, you attempt to keep your tongue flat against his member. He must have been really needy to act like this. Under normal circumstances, he never rushed to finish but this time, his body felt desperate and eager for a release. Perhaps it was because he didn't want to get caught or it was that fact that you could get caught that got him so turned on. His manhood twitches in your mouth and your throat burns.

Your lips tighten around him, wanting to end this as soon as possible. Suga's body flinches each time he feels his manhood completely surrounded in your warmth and his knees begin to feel weak as well. He could feel his release building up. He never would of thought of doing such indecent things in such an indecent place but it felt too good to stop at this point. With his tip being teased by the back of your throat, your tongue licking him relentlessly, and your lips tightening around his manhood, he finds the pleasure to be irresistible.

With one harsh thrust, he pulls your head forwards and you yelp in surprise. You feel a hot liquid shooting into the back of your mouths forcing you to swallow it. He continues to twitch inside of you as he continues to cum, shooting his load into you and you take everything he has to offer. He doesn't let go of your body, wanting to cum within the warmth that you provided. When he finishes, he lets go of you head and you pull back, coughing. Your breath is heavy, pleading for air and he could see the reminiscence of his orgasm dripping down the tip of your tongue.

"Y/N! Are you okay? I think I got carried away," he says, kneeling down and gripping you by the shoulders. It was like he had no control over his body and he just now realized what he had done.

You wipe your mouth with the back of your hand before making eye contact with him. "I guess asking you to buy me that popsicle was worth it after all," you say smugly and his eyes widen.

"Wait, you don't mean...? D-Did you plan this?!" He asks, pretty astonished at your bold actions.

"I didn't think we'd end up doing it here but well, yeah I did," you admit, rubbing the back of of you neck as you stand up and he does the same. Your hand reaches to unlock the stall but at that moment, his hand comes and grips yours tightly and you freeze in your tracks. "What's wrong?" You ask.

"Well, if you started it, you wouldn't mind finishing it here then. Right?"

"Huh?" But before you could say anything else, his lips rush to press against yours. He engulfs you in a passionate kiss and at that moment, all your questions seem to fade away from his touch. His lips are soft and tender and his pale white skin was silky smooth. His tongue comes out to lick your bottom lip, leaving it slick and shiny before he continues to kiss you. He pushes your back against the door of the stall and grabs at the small of your back, forcing it into an arch. Both of your hands clasp his cheeks, moving your lips in sync with his.

You feel something poking at your thigh and you take a peek out of curiosity. Your eyes widen when you see he's already half hard again and you gulp. So this is what he meant by 'finishing'. You couldn't really blame him, you were the one who started this devilish game afterall. His hands come to fiddle with the straps of your top, easily pushing them off your shoulders along with your jacket. They fall down your arms, dangling freely and you keep your jacket hooked around your elbows.

His hands then snake to your stomach as they place themselves flat against your skin. They glide upwards till his fingertips teasingly cup your chest. You moan into his mouth feeling a tight squeeze of your breast. You draw back for air, finding it difficult to keep quiet under the circumstances. You hadn't realized that you got so worked up but your boyfriend had a talent for finding your weak spots.

His fingers hook on the collar of your shirt, pulling it down below you chest. He traces the outline of your cleavage with his pointer finger, dragging his finger tip against the sensitive skin below your neck. His thumb slides over your hard nipple through your bra, causing your body to jerk at the unexpected sensation.

Suga pulls your bra down as well with one swift motion, exposing your chest to the cool air. His tongue licks around your chest relentlessly from your neck to your collarbone while savoring your taste. You lean your head backwards, exposing more of your neck for Suga to ravish. You shudder underneath him as his hands play with your bare chest.

His hands grope you gently as they push you firmly against the stall. He has his thumb rubbing small circles over your nipples before molding them to an erect point. You squeal slightly before covering your mouth when he tweaks at your nipple, catching it in between two fingers. He pulls them to a standing point over and over again, enjoying how hard they were from his undoing. You wouldn't be surprised if the house were swollen tomorrow as they start to turn red in color. His touch is gentle and soft that it felt like he was constantly teasing you.

One of his hands drops down to your thigh. He strokes you tenderly, squeezing your inner thigh after snaking his hand underneath your skirt. You move your hips forward as a message, getting eager yourself. You knew the two of you didn't have much time and the risk of getting caught was on the fairly high side.

He uses his pointer finger to stroke a long strip over your panties and you bury yourself in the nook of his neck to muffle your sounds. There was no doubt that your panties were thoroughly soaked with your own arousal. Suga hums into your skin out of his own satisfaction. His member rubs against your thigh and he can't help but shift his hips for some much needed friction.

His finger teases along your entrance, causing you to tremble. You needed him to touch you more. He uses two fingers to stroke your clit gently and you roll your hips forward in response. He moves his fingers up and down, sending small shocks of pleasure up your spine but you needed more than just small shocks.

"Faster," you breathlessly whisper into his ear.

"Okay, princess."

Both of your arms wrap around his neck, holding him tight against your body. He has two fingers hooking onto the side of your panties before exposing your most private area. You shiver as the air hits your wet heat which was already spreading down your inner thighs, making a mess of your body. Suga wastes no time in dipping two fingers into your wetness, letting your juices drip down his digits before spreading it amongst your folds.

He makes his way back up to your clit, treating it with the utmost care. It was already throbbing and swollen from the anticipation. As he stroked it, your teeth clenched from the sensation. He moves in small slow circles yet his touch was firm and hard against your body. Each time he pushes your bundle of nerves upwards, you can't help but jolt at the rush. He smiles at your reaction, loving every shiver and whine.

Suga continues his assault on your clit, teasing the areas he was all too familiar with. He then uses his pointer finger and thumb to unexpectedly pinch your bud. You squeal slightly, holding your breath as you feel the tension rising in your lower body. He rolls your clit delicately, twisting and turning it under his gentle touch. He relentlessly moves against your body, pinching harder to draw more pleasurable sounds from your mouth that only seem to be growing in pitch. Anytime he feels like you're getting too loud, he would kiss you in response, letting you moan into his mouth. His tongue explores deep inside of you, tasting the bitter leftovers of his orgasm.

Suga, as expected, was a very generous lover. He always made sure to spend time on the areas that you found the most sensitive and he's never neglected preparing you properly. He got off from watching you moan with pleasure. And although you enjoyed his tactics, today, you wanted him inside of you quickly more than ever before.

He drags one long digit against your folds before rimming your entrance. You lower your hips in response and as if he knew what you were trying to say, he inserts his finger at an agonizingly slow pace. You groan at the entrance, feeling his finger being held by your walls. Suga also notes the unusual tightness, it seems that you were more needy today as well. Not to mention, it was hard to relax in a situation such as this. He even doubted if he could push in a second at the moment.

He begins to move his finger slowly in and out, taking the time to rub a certain spot near the tip of his fingers. Your walls resist him and it only motivates him to thrust into you harder and more powerfully. At the moment his fingers are burried inside if you, he curls them forward, spreading you open from the inside. It felt euphoric to have him touching your aching and burning body but right now, it wasn't enough.

"Inside..I need you," you pant, hoping your message gets across.

"Are you sure? You're really tight," He says concerningly, continuing to move his fingers in an attempt to stretch you out quicker. Although, it does have to be mentioned that Suga really was aching to be inside of you as well at that moment. His member had been twitching and rubbing it against your skin was making him become restless.

One of your hands drops to grab his manhood firmly. He grunts at the pressure, contracting slightly from his eager member which was well hard by now. His member was still slightly wet from you own saliva. You move your hand up and down his length as your response, spreading his oozing precum. He huffs heavily, face becoming slightly flushed. In that moment, he knew it was him that couldn't wait.

Suga moves his hand to grab below your knee, hiking your leg up next to his waist. Your hand positions the tip of his manhood at your entrance, moving it against your folds before wrapping both arms around his neck again.

"Hurry," you whine and your hot breath practically makes him melt.

He grabs you by your waist firmly before pushing his hips forward. You wince at the feeling, finding it more painful than usual but the pleasure completely overshadows your concerns.

"W-ait," you manage to say gripping the back of his coat tightly in your grasps.

"I'm sorry, I can't h-hold back," he whispers breathlessly into your ear. With a harsh snap of his hips, he buries himself deep inside of you. You gasp sharply at the sudden entrance, eyes going wide. He loses himself to his impatience, moving his hips fiercely inside of you.

You aren't given chance to adjust to his size and your body feels like it's melting away. Your womanhood aches as his hips meet yours. From this angle, you knew he wasn't even all the way inside of you and yet you felt full to the brim. You cling to Suga tightly while feeling your knees suddenly go weak.

Suga has his eyes closed, completely overwhelmed by the pleasure of your warmth. His mouth hangs open while panting at the feeling of your womanhood closing around him. His mind was completely taken over and his body was moving on his own, engulfed with bliss. Suga bites his lips from the tightness of your heat. It felt like your body was holding on tight to him, never wanting to let go. Your walls presses heavily on him yet his thrusts don't lose their power, relentlessly attacking the deeper end of your body. You moan deeply at the sensation boiling up in your core.

"Y/N, you need to be quieter. Can you do that for me?" he hushes you, stroking your cheek gently. "After this, we're going to my place and you can be as loud as you want," he promises you. It was unlike him to make such rash promises but you didn't dare complain. Even the idea of him ravishing your body once more was exciting. His words make you tremble and you whimper as you nod your head frantically.

The clothing on your body makes you feel uncomfortable as sweat coats your body. It only made you feel hotter and although it wasn't the most pleasant feeling, the thought of doing something like this in public and in such a situation was extremely erotic.

You weren't the only one feeling this way as well. Suga was completely taken over by the feeling. With his eyes half open, he couldn't help but stare at your body. He only wished he could take a picture of this moment. He loved the way your face was red and thrown back. Not to mention, your clothes were failing to do their job of covering your body and the sight left little to the imagination. And the best part of it all was that it was because of his touch, his kisses, his toying that made you feel like this.

Suga grabs by your forearms and your leg drops. He pushes your waist to turn you around and you plant your hands against the stall door. He takes your skirt and flips it up from behind, exposing your behind with your unaligned undergarment. He rubs your skin softly, admiring it before thrusting his member back inside.

You arch your back in response and at this angle, he hits you much deeper than before. He aims for a spot he was all too familiar with near the back of your core, a place you could never reach on your own. It was blissful and your eyes roll backwards just like they always do. Without having his body in front of you, it was difficult to muffle your voice or to contain your excitement due to the continuous pounding of your womanhood.

You huff heavily but your thoughts are interrupted when you hear the familiar sound of shoes clicking on the tile floors. "S-stop! Suga!" you harshly whisper, moving one of your hands to grab his wrists as a precaution.

However, it seems like words aren't penetrating him right now. To make matter worse, you realize that it's not one, but two sets of footsteps approaching. You hear the door of the bathroom opening and two male voices echo into the air. Suga reacts quickly, snaking one of his hands around your body and he clasps his hand over your mouth.

Luckily, the two men were only talking at the sink and you could see a glimpse of their figures through the crack of the stall. It shook you to your core of the fact that if you could see them, they could very well see you too and all they had to do was try.

Tears are brimming in your eyes but Suga doesn't stop thrusting. He was merciless and only continued to tease your buildings orgasm. He relentlessly abuses your body, hips snapping forwards. He pulls your head back with his hand, getting a tighter grip on your body. With it, he was able to force your body back to meet his, making every thrust more intense than the last. You started to lose yourself from reality and it was all his fault.

Your body stings with sensitivity and you accidentally slip up, letting out a tiny whimper between his fingers. Your eyes widen, praying to anything that it went by unnoticed.

"Did you hear that?" one of the men say from outside.

"Hear what?"

"I swear I just heard a squeal or something," the other responds, furrowing his brows as he takes a quick glimpse around himself. You shook with half fear and half of pleasure. If they would only turn around, you two would be exposed at your most vulnerable moment. Luckily, the dim lighting did you a favor and you thanked the heavens when his eyes scanned right over you.

"You should get your hearing checked," the other chuckles, playfully punching his friend.

"Whatever, man," the other says, bothered by the teasing. With that, the two of them dry their hands and leave the bathroom. Your breath was hitched and you refused to let go of it until you hear the click of the closing door.

When you finally do, you let out a deep exhale but you aren't given a moment to relax before Suga fiercely attacks your body. He lets go of your mouth and a loud moan escapes your lips. With no one around anymore, he had completely lost control. He slams into you with all the energy he has to bare and your reaction gives him nothing less in return.

His hands come to grab your shoulders and you brace yourself against the wall for support. He hits deep within your heat each time and you felt like you were burning up from the inside out. Your walls close down on him so tightly that your entrance feels numb from being torn into by force.

You pant his name over and over again and his hot breath hits your skin from behind, sending shivers down your spine. You felt extremely close, noticing the droplets of wetness on your thighs. A burning sensation was brimming up inside of you and your legs quiver.

His fingers rub soothing circles on your body while he was torturing you from behind. His abdomen smacks into your backside, further adding a stinging sensation to your tingling skin.

"Y/N," he pants, leaning down to whisper near your ear. "I'm cl-close," he warns you before groaning into your ear.

His low voice was suddenly more erotic than usual and you shiver, feeling your body twitch around his member. He hisses at the tightness, eyes shutting tightly as he focuses all his energy in making it so that your walls and your core would remember nothing but the feeling of his throbbing manhood inside of you.

He wraps his arms around your waist and leans over so his chest connects with your back. Suga licks the exposed skin on your backside before thrusting with everything he had to offer. Your body shakes from the inside out when his hardened manhood attacks your most sensitive area.

One of Suga's hand glides along your stomach before finding it's way back to your clit one more time. You yelp at the contact, feeling your bundle of nerves throbbing for attention. It burns and you can't help but tighten around him in response. His fingers move rapidly along your clit in deep and pleasurable circles. His touch pulled more wetness out of you if possible that it was clearly evident by the lewd sounds your body was emitting. It sends shocks of electricity all to the burning build up of an overwhelming wave. All your most sensitive areas were being teased and your building orgasm was closer than you had previously thought.

There was no point in holding back anymore. You knew your end was near and so was his so for the moment, you were going to let yourself go in complete bliss. The more he thrusts, the more it pushed you to the end. You let out an erotic moan when his thrusts start becoming slower yet sharper, hitting you harder than you've ever known.

Without a warning, you cry loudly when your orgasm blindsides you. Your walls tightly wrap his member, pulsing with pleasure and euphoric bliss. White washes over your vision as your eyes roll back. Suga grunts at the sudden tightness, feeling your body milk him for all he's worth. He wanted to make this last longer but the feeling was too immense for him as well.

Although your tightening body attempts to keep his manhood inside, he pulls out sharply, replacing your body with his hands and they move impatiently and rapidly before releasing himself on your backside. His second orgasm feels even better than the first and his he wishes it could have lasted longer. He huffs heavily, watching as his white release coats your skin. His cum was hot and it burns your already sweaty skin.

However, you're too focused on your own release, attempting to climb down from your high. Both of your hot and heavy breaths mix in the air as you stayed hunched over, too embarrassed to show your face. His hand strokes you delicately as he uses the toilet paper to wipe off his reminiscence.

"Y/N? Y/N?" he asks softly, pulling the hair away from your face while readjusting your clothes for you.

"I can't believe we just did that," you say slowly, turning around.

"What do you mean? You started it," he says, laughing cheekily, bringing up your bra strap.

"Well, I didn't think you'd take it this far!" you say in your defense, knowing he was right in the first place.

"Don't think you're off that easy."

"Wait, W-What?"

"Remember? I said we're going back to my place," he reminds you and your eyes widen. You thought he was just getting caught up in the moment but you were clearly wrong. Your core throbs once more and you're slightly taken aback. He smiles that iconic smiles of his and yet it appeared innocent, you knew he was capable of much more than that.

What I think Haikyuu Characters would be like in bed pt.3

Iwaizumi

- TOTAL DOM

- Silent and stoic type

- Doesn't let you touch yourself

- He thinks he's better than any toy out there (HES RIGHT THO)

- Ass man

Futakuchi

- has eyes that will make you quiver!!

- Likes to go down on you to see your reaction

- SEXTING

- "Beg me to lick you"

- Likes to keep his clothes on

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.3K 18
A viltrumite oc in the mcu Millions of years after the fall of the viltrumite empire, one lone viltrumite was kept in stasis in order to preserve the...
284K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
188K 4.3K 66
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
1.7M 62.8K 82
A smile twisted onto his lips. "Oh but darling brother....you expect me to be so merciful..." On that fateful night of Halloween, Dumbledore makes a...