haikyuu short stories

By kimin8

just some food for your nsfw imagination More

requests & recs
kuroo ~ delivery boy
kageyama ~ too long
oikawa ~ monday nights
atsumu ~ something new
bokuto & kuroo ~ uninvited guest
lev ~ hard
bokuto ~ done deal
nishinoya ~ steamy
oikawa ~ not so vanilla
sugawara ~ you started it
iwaizumi & oikawa ~ prank gone wrong
akaashi ~ not jealous
sakusa ~ all clean
kenma ~ golden boy
iwaizumi ~ one new notification
futakuchi ~ until you can't
terushima ~ opposites attract
akaashi & bokuto ~ caught
asahi ~ christmas present
hinata & nishinoya ~ sharing is caring
tendou ~ strangers in the night
daichi ~ tied to you
hinata & lev ~ locked in
aone ~ cumming home
daichi & sugawara ~ dream come true
kageyama ~ too long pt. 2
tendou & ushijima ~ thin walls
ukai ~ long day, longer night
suna ~ last chance
tsukishima ~ know your place
nishinoya ~ after practice
iwaizumi & oikawa ~ prank gone wrong pt. 2
atsumu & osamu ~ twice the trouble
ushijima ~ complete satisfaction
tsukishima ~ switch it up
kyotani ~ at his will
matsukawa ft. seijoh third years ~ call me up
asahi ~ rest of our lives
bokuto ~ dirty little secret
kenma ~ fun and games
akaashi ~ oh so pretty
kageyama & tsukishima ~ grudge
atsumu ~ make a wish
kuroo ~ office sessions
yamaguchi - destress
tsukishima ~ friendly reminder
hinata ~ icing on the cake
semi ~ encore
kageyama ~ ride
ojiro ~ every other
captains ~ office sessions pt. 1
captains ~ office sessions pt. 2
atsumu, osamu & suna ~ again and more
osamu ~ after closing
atsumu, osamu & suna ~ again and more pt. 2
osamu & suna ~ after closing pt. 2
kita ~ again and more cont.
Suga - Lingerie Reaction
Sakusa - One Night Stand
Ushijima - One Night Stand
msby ~ for the team
Bokuto - Lingerie Reaction
Akaashi - Lingerie Reaction (ft. Bokuto)
Daichi - Lingerie Reaction
Osamu - One Night Stand
Oikawa - Lingerie Reaction
oikawa & ushijima ~ crushing
hanamaki ~ fanboy behavior
suna ~ should have been me
Kuroo - Hate Sex

kunimi ~ smarter, not harder

5.5K 32 2
By kimin8

kunimi tries gets some advice on how to spice things up in bed

soft male dom, bondage, fingering, orgasm denial, penetration

Your breath waivers as you feel his tongue play with yours. His lips are gentle and soft, as if they were caressing yours. You needed his hands on your body. He pushes against you delicately that it makes you want to melt at his touch. All of his movements were so calm and yet it drove you crazy. It was like he knew how to effortlessly make you fall for him.

He had always been like that, calm and collected. In fact, that's why you fell for him in the first place. He was such a wall flower but to you, he was the only wall flower in a world of protagonists.

"Are you okay? You seem energetic today," you pant in between kisses. It wasn't like Kunimi to initiate such things out of no where but because of its rarity, it was an extreme turn on for you.

"Yeah, my body just feels good today," he replies simply.

His tongue slowly glides along your skin from your collarbone to the edge of your jawline. His hot breath stings as the cold air hits it and it sends shivers down your already anticipating body.

You tug at the tie of his uniform, loosening it to expose the top of his chest from his partially unbuttoned shirt. He had a thin frame but you could probably outline every definition and line on his body. Your pointer finger traces his clavicle teasingly and he smiles, knowing you wanted more.

The two of you back up to the edge of his bed before it causes your to knee to give. You end up falling backwards onto the matress and Kunimi follows close behind, hovering over you. With one arm in either side of your body, he continues to relentlessly tease your body with light kisses and sucks.

Unexpectedly, he shoves his knee into your heat, pushing your skirt up with it along the way. You gasp at the sudden friction but it made it all the more tempting the roll your hips against the him. He jerks his knee up and down, giving you barely enough satisfaction. The rough texture of the fabric in between your bodies were strange yet agonizing. You squirm at his touch, your fingers fumbling to undo the rest of his buttons on his shirt. When you do so, he rids himself of the it, finding it a nuisance as he throws it along side his blazer that had been pushed off earlier.

"Give me your hands." He says calmly, completely undoing his tie. You followed without a single doubt. Although you trusted him, it didn't stop your hands from shaking as you did so, slightly nervous of what was to come. Kunimi wasn't often demanding but nor was he a pushover. It was more that he liked to be in control of each situation.

He takes both of your hands by the wrist and puts them over your head. From there, he wraps a tight knot around your wrists and the headboard of the bed.

"T-this is new," you say shyly, unable to look him in the eye for some odd reason.

"Really? I think it's kind of sexy." He hovers over you and his dark orbs look directly into yours. It was like he was trying to communicate with you and it made you feel like you needed him more than you needed anything in the world. He finishes the knot as he tugs at it once more before sitting back and admiring his own work.

He puts his hands in your waist, his fingers slipping underneath the hem of your blouse to untuck it from your skirt and making contact with your skin. Although you were still fully clothed, you somehow felt more exposed than usual. He begins to unbutton the lavender shirt at an agonizingly slow pace. You feel the cool air around you engulf your body. After what felt like forever, he finally finishes, letting your shirt hang open.

Kunimi's warm hands grip your waist gently, his thumbs soothing the soft skin. He leans down, placing delicate kisses all over your stomach. His soft touch makes you shiver with anticipation. All you wanted was to take your hands and pull his body closer to yours. However, anytime your instincts take over, you find yourself held back by your bound hands. You felt like you couldn't wait any longer and his slow teasing was mercilessly attacking your most sensitive areas.

He breaths heavily and closely on your body. Occasionally, he would look upwards at you from his view below. He had always enjoyed watching and observing your reactions but he never expected to be so turned on from just having you tied up. Your reactions were entirely different than usual. You wanted to tell him to hurry up but you knew simply by telling him wouldn't change his agenda.

Your knees jerk upwards when your hips attempt to press upwards against his hard on. He sighs as the friction but places his hand on your thigh, pushing your leg back onto the bed. He sits further back on the bed, kneeling before your clothed heat.

Kunimi places both hands on your knees, pulling your legs apart. He's avoided giving you attention to your most neediest areas and for some reason, your thighs were already trembling. He takes his time to lower himself in front of you before he exhales a hot breath. It quickly surrounds your clit and you twitch at the teasing.

"You're more wet than usual," he says as he notes a damp stained patch on your panties. He curiously takes his pointer finger and presses your entrance through the fabric, causing your voice to get stuck in your throat. He experiments with it, drawing small circles and flicking his finger repeatedly. You pull at the tie from above, feeling your entire body tense at the actions of just his finger.

"I-I need m-more...please," you manage to say in between your struggling.

"Just relax, trust me," he replies, giving you a soft peck and another lick on your neck before returning to your heat.

Kunimi leans back down, opening your legs further by pressing your thighs outwards. Over your panties, he kisses your clit before giving it an experimental lick. You moan at the contact, finally able to release a bit of your pent up stress. His tongue moves against your bundle of nerves, flicking it when he reaches the tip of his tongue. Your panties become almost transparent with the mix of his saliva and your own wetness.

He finally wraps his lips over your bud, capturing it softly. He lightly sucks it at first, pulling it completely erect through your panties. Your back arches at just the slightest touch. He hums against you, sending vibrations down your entire body. You pant heavily while feeling his tongue swirl over your bud. He progressively begins to be more aggressive, sucking longer and harder than before.

You desperately want to run your hands through his hair and roll your hips upwards. You wanted more, you needed more. You couldn't stand the thin separation between your bodies anymore. It felt like your entire body was burning up with beads of sweat gliding on your body.

"Lift your hips." His voice is so calm that it almost soothes you.

You do as he tells you while he hooks onto the waistband of your panties. Swiftly, he pulls the garment down your legs. You shiver when the cold hits the moisture that has accumulated in your folds. Kunimi tosses your panties off the side of the bed, turning back to look at you.

The tension in his pants grows as his eyes gaze over your body. You still had most of your clothes on but something about the fact made the tone of the room even more erotic. It's like the sight of your eager body gave him so many options. He could easily push your bra upwards. He could grope your chest without any resistance. He could flip your plaid skirt upwards and expose your most private part to him. He could even just take you right now if he wanted. The thought of it was exciting.

He crawls back over your body, sitting between your legs. He rubs your thighs with the palms of his hands before he pushes your skirt up. With two fingers, he collects your juices that nearly hit the matress. He spreads your liquids throughout your folds, slicking your clit and the inside of your thighs. You can't stop yourself from moaning as he calmly strokes your core.

His finger finally comes to massages your clit, moving it side to side with his thumb. It sends sparks flying down your spine. He would sometimes pinch your bud in between his thumb and pointer finger, teasing at its sensitivity. You mewl audibly, feeling your core twitching with excitement. Kunimi moves his finger faster, causing your heat to clench around the feeling of emptiness.

He rubs you relentlessly, watching your reaction. The way you struggled with your bounded hands was more erotic than he thought it would be. He knew all the spots that drove you crazy and he planned on taking advantage of each and every one of those spots.

You felt your orgasm approaching quickly. Being continuously stimulated repeatedly has left you on the edge of an overwhelming feeling. Electricity fills your blood as his movement on your clit only seems to intensify. Your breath becomes heavy as your eyes flutter shut, only able to focus on his fingers drawing small circles on your bundle of nerves.

Kunimi recognizes that you're approaching the end as well, noticing the familiar expression on your face. Just as you're about washed over, he removes his touch, letting your orgasm die out before it even was born. You release a deep sigh of frustration, letting your arched back fall back onto the matress.

"Why'd you stop?" You whine, eyes barely open.

"You're more sensitive today too. You don't usually finish that soon," He replies, basically ignoring your question. He strokes you thighs, coating you with your own juices.

After your orgasm has died out, two of his fingers reach your entrance, poking at the rim. Just at the touch, your hip already twitches upwards. He barely dips both fingers inside, merely stretching out the entrance. He does this multiple times and each time, you get more needy than the last. He pokes inside of you repeatedly, but refuses to fill you up. Your core continues to clench instinctively, wanting to hold onto something.

With just the tip of his fingers, he twists them inside of you, as if scraping your insides. You could feel your fluids leaving your body as he opened you up. He then curls the tip of his fingers, hooking onto your body and pressing against the back of your walls. You could hear sounds caused by your own wetness as his finger easily moved around you.

When he decides you've had enough, he slowly pushes both of his fingers into your heat. A long drawn out moan escapes along side a heavy breath. The further he reaches, the tighter you feel. His slim, long fingers rub against your soft walls. It feels like his finger tips carve their way through you.

He waits for your breath to return to normal before moving his fingers. At first, he doesn't even pull them out if you. He curls his finger tips, aiming at different areas and stroking you from your insides. The tips of his fingers roll back and forth, pressing firmly against your walls. He then moves his fingers in an outwards motion, scissoring you open from the inside. Strings of wetness connects his two open fingers as he repeatedly moves at different angles.

Through all of this, you feel the intensity of his actions building up once again. The frustration of not being able to touch him is burning up within you. Although you knew he had knotted the tie securely, it didn't stop your body from insticvely reaching out for him.

Kunimi begins to move his fingers in and out of you. It didn't take him very long to find the area that made your eyes tear up from pleasure. Afterall, he had memorized that spot since the first day you two did it. At first, he merely gently presses at it. He would hyperextend his fingers to softly rub at it before pulling his fingers back out to repeat the process. Anytime he would fully insert himself, your walls couldn't help but tighten. He definitely knew how to drive you crazy and it wasn't difficult to prove.

He leans down on in his forearms while continuing to thrust into your heat with a steady pace. Your body suddenly tenses when you unexpectedly feel something warm grasping your bundle of nerves. You gasp sharply, shooting upwards till the restriction on your wrists knocks you back down.

His lips capture your clit tightly now without having your panties in the way. His lips are smooth and soft, easingly taking in your slick body. He sucks harshly at your clit to take as much as he could into his mouth before his tongue flick at it. Once he finished, he would repeat the same process. His lips enclose in your clit, his mouth sucks you for all your worth, his tongue rolls flat before finishing it off with a teasing and agonizing flick. It made your thighs tremble and your mind go blank.

His fingers inside you start to move faster as well. He was no longer just merely stroking at your sensitive spot but rather fiercely pushing at it with every thrust. Each time his fingers came inside you, you felt full to your stomach and you wondered how only two fingers could make you feel that way.

Your orgasm was slowly building up again but this time, you could feel the intensity of it before it was even at it's peak. Your core begins to twitch with excitement, sharply tightening against Kunimi's moving fingers which didn't seem to give up his pace. His relentless teasing at your clit doesn't give up either. He continues to lap at your juices, taking in as much as he could.

You felt like you were being stimulated from almost every possible area. Every nerve was hanging on its last fiber from his undoing. You needed a release and it was quickly approaching. Your heat begins to clench as your eyes shut tightly. You bite hard against your own lip and just as you're about to finish, Kunimi pulls himself away from your body once again, leaving you utterly unsatisfied. You cry out as tears brim your eyes, it was almost painful being denied of your second orgasm.

"K-Kunimi," you whine, eyes pleading for him to return.

He crawls back on top of you, kissing you to hush you up. Although you weren't happy about your orgasm denial, you happily accepted his kiss. You could feel the slickness from your own core on his lips, as if tasting yourself. Even his tongue moved around you as if he continued to try taste more of you.

You feel his hands come up to your wrists, fiddling with the knot. Your body is filled with excitement. You wanted to touch him so badly that it hurt. Without even thinking, you roll your hips upwards to grind against is clothed length and he groans into your lips. He doesn't stop you this time either. He must be eager himself for some friction. You could feel he was extremely hard as you continued to push your hips upwards. The rough texture of his pants felt strange but oddly satisfying against your wet core. Instinctively, Kunimi lowers his hips, allowing you to press harder against his manhood which he greatly appreciates by how deeply he sighs into his kiss.

He keeps one hand moving on the knot while his other hand comes to your bra, pulling it down at it's center to expose your chest. Without breaking his kiss, his hand gropes your chest gently. He pushes your breast upwards before gripping it tightly within his fingers. Your nipples were already erect without even having to be touched. However, it doesn't stop him from rolling it within his thumb and pointer finger. He tweaks at your nipple, occasionally pushing against it firmly which pulls out moan after moan.

Continuing to ravish your mouth, he rolls his body into you. His chest presses against yours all while you impatiently move against his clothed bulge. After what feels like eternity, he finally loosens his tie around your wrist. You're all too eager to wrap your arms around his body but just as you move, he grabs your wrist and slams it back into the matress. You wanted to ask him why he had untied you If he didn't plan on letting you touch him but his skillful tongue kept you preoccupied.

He finally pulls away, leaving you both heavily panting for air.

"Sit up," He demands and you follow without hesitation. When you sit up in the matress, you're able to see a fairly large puddle on his bed which you knew was from your own wetness. It honestly shocked you how eager you were for him but if wasnt that big of a surprise after being close to two orgasms. Kunimi gets behind you and you see him grab his tie again. You feel him grab both your wrists again as he ties a knot once more behind your back.

After he was done, he moves to lie down and he helps you in straddling over him. Before you sit down, he unzips the front of his pants, pulling it along with his boxers down to his thighs to let his length stand.

"Can you untie me? I-i don't like not being able to touch you," you admit honestly.

"Really? Because your body says differently," Kunimi replies and you follow his eyes to see multiple droplets from you that were already on his length below. Your cheeks flush red, feeling slightly embarassed for being so obviously needy.

He puts both of his hands on your hips over your skirt and pushes your waist downwards as it makes contact with his manhood. Your folds easily and readily accepts him, engulfing it with all its heat and wetness. He didn't even have to tell you to move as your hips immediately start to grind against his length. For you, there was no time to take it slow. Your hips roll back and forth, letting his hard member rub against your slit relentlessly. It didn't take him long to be completely wet.

Kunimi begins to breath heavily too, his cheeks turning red as he finally gets the friction he wants. From his position on the bed, he grabs the front of your skirt, lifting it upwards so he can get a front row seat. He watches as your folds completely wrap around him. The tip of his own member would poke out before being almost engulfed each time you rolled your hips forward. The mess that your body had made was glistening and the erotic sounds emitting from down there was almost too much to bear.

His eyes then travel up your body. Despite still having all your clothes on, it was extremely arousing and he wished he could take a picture of how you looked to him. Your head was nodded off to the side, enjoying the satisfaction of his manhood on your pussy. Your blouse hung open with one sleeve completely off your shoulder. Your bra was pulled below your chest, unable to do it's job of covering you up. To top it all off, he couldn't get enough of the sight of you impatiently moving your body against his.

"C-can you p-put it inside?" you manage to stutter out and Kunimi nods without hesitation, too busy moaning at the pleasure himself.

You raise yourself up off his length to let Kunimi align his member at your entrance. He moves his manhood with his tip first at your clit to stroke all the way back before he found your awaiting core. Once you feel his tip poking at you, you couldn't wait any longer. You lower your hips immediately, thighs trembling as you slowly engulf his entire length. A lewd sound escapes as you surround his body with yours.

When you finally have him deep inside of you, it feels incredibly satisfying to be filled to the brim. You had been teased too long leading up to this moment that your body was aching for it. Kunimi grunts at the tightness, bunching up your skirt while holding onto your hips so he could watch your core take all of him into you. After being denied two orgasms, it nearly felt like you were about to cum with just having him inside of you.

After getting used to the stretch if his manhood, you begin to move up and down. Your body felt heavy and tired, not to mention to task was slightly harder while having your arms bounded behind you. Nonetheless, the pleasure he was giving you dominated all of those feelings. The sound of your thighs hitting his echoed in the room, adding to the moan that slipped out each time he hit your deepest parts.

His manhood went way beyond his fingers which were already magically blissful in its own way. Each time, it felt like he was rearranging your insides. Not to mention, anytime you hit the base of his member, your clit would lightly tap against pelvis, further stimulating you. You couldn't help but throw your head back in pleasure.

Kunimi guides your weight from below, pushing your hips down naturally at different angles. He knew you were already close, especially after feeling how often your core would tighten around him. He guessed it was because your last two almost orgasms were still lingering their effects inside your body.

Kunimi starts to push your hips with his hands, telling you to move faster. Your thighs shook but the adrenaline through your veins told you to move. Your walls felt like they were being rubbed numb. You could feel your insides being stretched and contracting each time his member would dig into you. His member would travel fiercely inside your body before hitting repeatedly at a spot Kunimi knew all too well.

Each time, your moan only got louder and louder. You were unable to hold back anymore, not like you were able to beforehand. It didn't feel very fast, the way his member would fill your insides, but it was the most overwhelming sensation you had ever felt. Kunimi was probably the living version of "work smarter, not harder." The tempo he was entering you at wasn't painful nor extreme by anymore means. But the reason he drove you crazy was because he knew every little action to do that put your body into overdrive. He knew where to suck and kiss, how hard to grab and pull at your breasts, what motions you liked on your clit, how sharp he should enter your body, he knew everything and each time he never left you feeling anything less than quivering with pleasure.

Your orgasm was already near. You didn't even have to say the words aloud for Kunimi to catch on either. Your entire body felt weak but you weren't about to give up, not after being denied your orgasm twice. The wetness that connected the two of you clung to your body, mixing with the cool air that made the inside of your thighs and the skin around your entrance throb. It felt like your heart was racing, sending all the blood in your body down to your core. A familiar feeling returns for the third time and this time you weren't going to let it go. You move your body up and down as fast as you could and finally, the pleasure hits you.

It was the most intense orgasm you had ever felt. All you muscles tense up and your back arches as your spine has sparks of electricity flying down it. You tighten around his member, unable to move. White clouds your vision as your only able to focus on the intense wave filling up your burning core. Kunimi grinds his teeth, feeling how hard you clenched around him. It made his member feel suffocated in the best way possible.

Your body collapses on top of his, completely overwhelmed as everything felt like it was pulsing. Kunimi now took it upon himself to chase after his own orgasm. From below, he grabs your ass with both of his hands. He forces your tired hips to meet his which was thrusting upwards. The new angle is even tighter than before, not to mention he had the added sensation of the occasional pulsing from the leftovers of your orgasm.

You breathed heavily into Kunimi's ear, sending hot waves of pleasure down his body. He grunts as he decides to pick up the pace, completely ignoring your oversensitivity and aiming to finish himself. He whispers curses one by one as his eyes shut tightly. You could tell he was approaching his end by how tightly he was digging his nails into your skin. Your body twitches along side his member inside of you. He was going all out at the very end. Kunimi was rarely like this, only whenever he was desperate.

It was painful to feel him thrusting into you recklessly but with his arms around you, it kept your body calm until he could cum himself. With one last and final thrust, he buries himself deep inside of you before shooting a hot load into your body. You gasp softly, feeling your body being filled from the inside more than you knew possible. Kunimi is breathing heavily from below, stifling each grunt as his member twitches, releasing everything he had to offer.

This was the best he had ever felt.

"Iwa-Chan!" Oikawa shouts from the bedroom, calling his boyfriend over. "Are you ever going to come into the bed?"

"Yeah, Yeah, Hold on," he responds, dismissing is friends concern while drying his hair with a towel.

When he finishes, Iwaizumi walks over to the bed with nothing but just his boxers on, crawling on top of his boyfriend who had a devilish smirk on his face. They share a passionate kiss, hands rummaging through hair and lips sucking on skin.

"Hands," Iwaizumi says simply and Oikawa gives it to him, already in position for them to be tied together.

"It's such a turn in when you're demanding, Iwa-Chan," Oikawa smiles, happily accepting the rope that wouldn't leave definite marks for tomorrow. "I wonder if Kunimi feels the same way."

"Wait, What?" Iwaizumi says bluntly, sitting up as he halted all his actions.

"Oh, Kunimi was talking about his girlfriend so I told him that it's a turn on being tied up and that he should try it," the brunet replies nonchalantly.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Iwaizumi shouts, completely freaked out.

"Shut up and just get back to kissing me." Oikawa grabs his lover by the chin, pulling him fiercely into a passionate kiss. It looks like you weren't the only one getting lucky tonight.

what I think Haikyuu characters would be like in bed pt 1

Bokuto

- passionate kisses ONLY (literally will lick your lips)

- slaps your ass HARD (spikers gift)

- likes it when you pull his hair

- LOVES when you praise him (literally make him go HARD on you)

- one time is never enough ;)

- "You're so fucking hot, Y/N"

Terushima

- strip tease!

- bites and licks ALL over

- pulls your panties down with his teeth

- he will STARE YOU DOWN while fingering you

- "You thought we were done? You're pretty funny, Y/N"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 10.6K 40
WARNING!!! Do not read if you haven't read the death cure or seen teen wolf season 4!!! I don't own the maze runner or teen wolf!!!All rights go to J...
490K 29.1K 39
A story featuring SidNaaz where Sidharth Shukla is the topmost criminal lawyer of the country. He is ruthless and defeat is unknown to him. Shehnaz...
284K 8.1K 136
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
244K 37.6K 98
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ