[1] ᴄᴏᴍᴀᴛᴏꜱᴇ, ʟᴇɢᴀᴄɪᴇꜱ.

By ccvoiid

ᴄᴏᴍᴀᴛᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇxᴘᴏꜱᴇᴅ, ɴᴇᴡ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪꜱ ꜱᴘɪʟʟᴇᴅ. ʟᴜᴄɪꜰᴇʀ'ꜱ ꜱᴏɴ ʜᴀꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴀꜱ... More

- ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ.
.| ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
00.| ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
01.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ
02.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ
03.| ᴍᴀʟɪᴠᴏʀᴇ
04.| ᴍᴏᴍʙɪᴇ ᴅᴇᴀʀᴇꜱᴛ
05.| ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ
06.| ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ
07.| ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
08.| ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
09.| We're Gonna Need a Spotlight
10.| We're Gonna Need a Spotlight
11.| There's A Mummy On Main Street
12.| There's A Mummy On Main Street
13.| Grace Extraction
14.| Grace Extraction
15.| The Boy Who Still Has A Lot of Good To Do
16.| Let's Just Finish the Dance
17.| There's Always a Loophole
18.| There's Always a Loophole
19.| There's Always a Loophole
20.| I'll Never Give Up Hope
21.| This Year Will Be Different
22.| This Year Will Be Different
23.| You Remind Me Of Someone I Use To Know
24.| You Remind Me Of Someone I Use To Know
25.| Since When Do You Speak Japanese?
26.| Since When Do You Speak Japanese
27.| Screw EndGame
28.| That's Nothing I Had to Remember
29.| That's Nothing I Had to Remeber
30.| It Will All Be Painfully Clear Soon Enough
31.| This Christmas Was Surpisingly Violent
32.| I Couldn't Have Done This Without You
33.| I Couldn't Have Done This Without You
34.| This is Why We Don't Entrust Plans to Muppet Babies.
35.| This is Why We Don't Entrust Plans to Muppet Babies.
36.| What Cupid Problem?
37.| What Cupid Problem?
38.| You Can't Save Them All
39.| You Can't Save Them All
40.| There's a Place Where The Lost Things Go
𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
41.| There's a Place Where The Lost Things Go
43.| Facing Darkness is Kinda My Thing
44.| We're Not Worthy
45.| We're Not Worthy
46.| Goodbyes Sure Do Suck
47.| Goodbye's Sure Do Suck
48.| Hold On Tight
49.| Hold On Tight
50.| To Whom It May Concern
51.| To Whom It May Concern
52.| Yup, It's a Leprechaun, All Right
53.| Yup, It's a Leprechaun, All Right
54.| The Red Door
55.| The Red Door
ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ꜱᴏᴏɴ :(
56.| Do All Malivore Monsters Provide This Level of Emotional Insight?
57.| Do All Malivore Monsters Provide This Level of Emotional Insight?
58.| All's Well That Ends Well
59.| Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer!
Q&A
60.| Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer!
61.| You Can't Run From Who You Are
62.| You Can't Run From Who You Are
63.| Hex
64.| Hex
65.| I Was Made to Love You
66.| I Was Made to Love You
ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɴᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ

42.| Life Was So Much Easier When I Only Cared About Myself

1.1K 39 0
By ccvoiid

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 FORTY-TWO.
[42] . Life Was So Much Easier When I Only Cared About Myself.
【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ɪꜱ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡɪɴɴɪɴɢ? ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

THE SCHOOL HAD BEEN worried sick about Josie and Lucas who had been gone for a couple of days. But little did they know the two were about to make their grand special appearance.

Lucas waved his hands and burst the door down with his telekinesis. "Hello, we're home. Did you miss us?"

Hope's breath hitched when her eyes fell on Lucas who hadn't looked like himself anymore.

It wasn't a matter of time until Josie walked up behind as well with a smirk. The two walked down the stairs, completely ignoring the shocked faces.

"Oh, guys. Don't look so shocked. Did you think that I would miss my birthday?" Josie says eyeing her father before turning towards Lizzie and pushing a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Oh, I'm sorry, our birthday. So! What did we miss?"

The group gave the two a weird look. Hope was quick to grab Lucas and pull him to the side.

"Lucas, what are you doing?"

The Nephilim brows furrowed. "Oh, come on, Hope. You knew the magic was bound to take over the second I got near Josie."

"This isn't you."

"This has always been me. But trust me, I'd be more focused on saving Josie." Lucas says as he pointed over at Josie who was now siphoning MG dead. But luckily Kaleb got there on time to save him. "Guess this is one of those times you have to choose between me and Josie again," he says before walking away.

Lucas made his way towards the Gym where he was helping Josie set up for her big birthday reveal. As they worked he noticed Lizzie and Hope talking.

"I don't want her to hear we're up to anything," Hope says.

Lucas furrowed his brows. "Up to what, exactly?"

Both Hope and Lizzie jumped up startled.

"Come on, guys, this is all so unnecessary. This sneaky thing will only make things worse for you two." Lucas continued. "If you have a question, ask away."

"Then I will. Where's Josie? More importantly, why are you playing for both sides?" Hope questions.

Lucas sighed. "Josie is right there setting up. And secondly, I'm not fully—you know crazy because my weakest side—aka loving you—is trying to fight its way through. Which explains why I hadn't killed you in those cells."

Lizzie scoffed. "Oh great, so once he convinces himself to stop loving you, we'll have another psycho on the loose."

"That's why I say you focus on the bigger problem, Josie Saltzman," Lucas says. "So, any other questions?"

"You both said you came back for a reason." Hope starts off. "Because deep down, you know that we can bring the good inside of you both out."

"You're right. But that's not the reason, Little wolf. Shall I show you?" Lucas smiles before using his telekinesis to knock down the banner.

Lizzie's breath hitched. "Merging isn't even possible. We're not 22."

"Yeah, see, it turns out that's just a guideline." Josie says making her appearance. "Kind of like driving a car or smoking cigarettes. Nobody wants you to do it before you're old enough, but you can." she paused before smiling. "So I'll see you both tonight? Finger foods around 7:30ish and then the Merge at 8:00. Oh, and don't be late, Lizzie, or else I will have our favorite Nephilim do something drastic."

The two witches glanced at Lucas who winked at them before walking away. As Josie and Lucas began walking away the witch stilled in her spot.

"What are you doing?"

"Shhh, someone's watching us."

Lucas furrowed his brows. "Who?"

"You tell me, boy-king."

The Nephilim eyes glowed golden, with that he took ahold of Josie's hand and entered her mind. That's when Josie's eyes went completely black.

"The Necromancer," Lucas says as he let go of the witch's hand. "I'll go handle him, you stay here and get ready for the party."

Josie narrowed her eyes. "How do I know I can trust you?"

"You can't, but just know I could care less about getting in the way of the Merge," Lucas says before leaving the witch.

"Oh, Mr.Necromancer," Lucas says walking into the building and startling the two men in front of him.

"How are you—" Chad says pointing at Lucas in shock.

"Don't worry," Lucas smiles. "So, what the hell do you want?"

"I..am the Master of the Underworld! Ferryman of the Damned! Reaper of the souls!" The Necromancer starts. "You do not speak to me—"

Lucas used his telekinesis to sit the Necromancer back onto the seat. "I'm going to ask you one more time. What. Do. You. Want?"

The Necromancer rolled his eyes. "Now why would I give my top-secret plan off to you? So you can run and tell your little Tribrid girlfriend?"

Lucas snorted. "Hope? Please I want nothing to do with her. In fact, I'm trying to get her as far away as possible."

"And why would you do that?" The Necromancer asked in confusion before smirking. "Oh, boy, oh, boy. You've got the dark magic in you?"

Lucas nodded.

"So what is your plan? You seem a little uh—normal to be evil."

"Well—That's because I am," Lucas says as he takes a seat. "My humanity—human side it's—it's clinging onto Hope like a parasite. And I need to get rid of her so that way I am able to stop caring for her. But I can't get rid of her until I do something to get her to hate me. Along with everyone else in the school."

"But that's not all is it?"

"Oh of course not. Once the Tribrid hates me and we get Josie back to normal—my plan will be in motion, and I'll be better as ever." Lucas smiles. "You—you can help me. As long as tonight goes as planned, I can win."

"And what do I get in return?"

"Power."

The Necromancer hummed. "Deal. So what exactly is your plan?"

"I'm glad you asked."

The Nephilim explained to the Necromancer what was going to happen and how it was going to happen. But the only way Lucas could get what he wants is if Hope saves the day like the hero she is. Once the plan was in motion, Lucas made his way back to the school.

Now he just had to bring out his acting skills.

"Oh, Little wolf, Little wolf. Where are you Miss Mikaelson?" Lucas calls out as he wanders the school. "Hope!" he shouts in annoyance.

"What do you want?" Hope groans walking towards the Nephilim.

"How's plan save Josie going?"

Hope scoffed. "Why would I tell you? We don't know if we could even trust you."

"You realize I'm still madly in love with you, right? Why would I do anything to harm you?" Lucas says with a slight eye roll. "Come on, Hope. Trust me."

Hope took a deep breath in. "I've got to go."

The Nephilim huffed before walking back towards the gym realizing the time. Once he was in, he saw the Necromancer who had now been ready.

"Vampires, Witches, and werewolves." The Nephilim started as he spoke into the Microphone. "Children of all ages. It's the event that we've all been waiting for. The Merge!"

The audience all boo'd

"Yeah, you like the taste of cape?" The man says as he rips off his cape and throws it. "Eat that! Yeah! Yeah! In the crimson corner and robe, hailing from Mystic Falls, Virginia, the former Queen of Codependency, the reigning Sultan of Siphon, Josie Saltzman!"

Through the door came Josie and her little evil minions besides her. The three entered the ring and Josie smiled at Lucas.

"You are one hell of a hype man."

Lucas winked before taking ahold of the Mic once again. "And in the blue corner, the Queen of Mean, the Blonde Banshee, She Who Is About to Be Siphoned into Oblivion, your very own—Elizabeth Saltzman!"

The crowd cheered and applauded, but Lizzie hadn't walked in. Josie chuckled before pushing Lucas to the side and taking the Mic out of his hand.

"Well, my selfish sister didn't show up. Who is Lucas gonna kill?" Josie started off. "Should it be Vampires? Maybe witches? How about some werewolves?"

The door burst open and through it came Hope who flipped into the ring. "Why not try all three?"

The crowd cheered and applauded.

Lucas smirked. "Well as much as I'd love to be the one to finish you off. Josie, this is all you," he says backing up.

"This is your master plan?" The Necromancer whispered

Lucas nodded. "Just wait. My plan should be in motion right about now."

The two watched the witches fight, and luckily Lizzie Saltzman finally walked through the gym doors. And they knew things were about to go down.

"I should have mentioned this earlier," Lizzie said as she walked into the gym. "But black really isn't your color."

"You're late to your own funeral." Josie snarks

"No. I am right on time to kick your ass."

Josie glanced at Lucas who nodded.

The Nephilim pulled his knife out of his pocket before taking ahold of Josie's hand and cutting through her palm. He then did the same to Josie.

"It's time to get our Merge on." Lucas grinned.

"Oh shut up." Lizzie huffed

The two witches then held hands and began to chant.

"Sanguinem desmilus, Sanguinem genieris fiantus."

"You really think she'll win?" Lucas whispered to Hope.

"If she can't, let's pray plan B works."

With that the wind blew inside of the room, the witch's eyes rolled behind their head, the blood they shared was now black. The lights began to burst.

"Is she winning?" MG asks.

"I don't know."

With that being said the lights shut off, and the witches collapsed to the floor. And then through the gym doors came Alaric.

"Get away from them!"

"Alyssa? How?" Kaleb says in shock, his eyes landing on Alyssa Chang who was standing besides the Necromancer.

The Necromancer smirked. "She met a powerful new friend."

"You," Alaric says in anger. "You're responsible for this?"

"As much as I love payback, this was all the birthday girl's idea." The Necromancer chuckled.

Oddly Lucas began to feel weak, and then it wasn't a matter of time until he fell onto his knees. In the corner of his eyes, he saw The Necromancer smirking.

"W-what did you do?"

"I helped your plan out more." The Necromancer answered.

With that being said, Lucas fell onto the floor unconscious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 37 14
Faith Mikaelson has suffered through a lot with the loss of her mother, Hayley Marshall, and her father, Klaus Mikaelson. She has grieved and is stil...
25.8K 814 58
{COMPLETE} Hope mikaelsons the rebel 19 year old father 'Klaus Mikaelson' wants her to take over the supernatural business that had grown over the ye...
590K 17.3K 52
❝ 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆. ❞ some of this is cringe but idc hope mikaelson x oc © -natalics 2020
117K 2.6K 75
ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅꜱ ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴅᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴏᴛʜ ʙᴇᴀᴄᴏɴ ʜɪʟʟꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀꜱ. ɪɴ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ꜱᴏ, ꜱᴛɪʟᴇꜱ ꜰᴀʟʟ...