BOBOIBOY X BNHA FANFIC - ELEM...

By StarTwinkle___

Where am I? After being hit by Wishbot powers, Boboiboy suddenly found himself in a world where currently mos... More

SUMMARY
Chapter 1 - WHERE AM I?
Chapter 2 - MY NEW LIFE AS A UA STUDENT
Chapter 3 - THE QUIRK ASSESSMENT TEST
Chapter 4 - HERO TRAINING TIME
Chapter 4.5 - SPECIAL CHAPTER
Chapter 5 - UA SPORTS FESTIVAL (OBSTACLE RACE)
IMPORTANT NOTES!
Chapter 6 - UA SPORTS FESTIVAL (CAVALRY BATTLE)
Chapter 7 - TOURNAMENT BATTLE PART 1
SPECIAL!
Chapter 8 - TOURNAMENT BATTLE PART 2
Chapter 9 - TOURNAMENT BATTLE PART 3
Chapter 10 - QUARTER-FINAL PART 1
Chapter 11 - QUARTER-FINAL PART 2
Chapter 12 - SEMI-FINAL (BOBOIBOY VS TODOROKI)
Chapter 12.5 - SPECIAL CHAPTER
Chapter 13 - FINAL BATTLE
Chapter 14 - HERO NAME!
Chapter 15 - INTERN ARC PART 1
Chapter 16 - INTERN ARC PART 2
Chapter 17 - HEROES VS STAIN PART 1
Chapter 18 - HEROES VS STAIN PART 2
Chapter 19 - AFTERMATH
Chapter 19.5 - MY HERO JOURNEY!
Chapter 20 - BACK TO SCHOOL
Chapter 21 - TRAINING OF THE DEAD!
Chapter 23 - FINAL EXAM (PART 2)
Chapter 24 - FINAL EXAM (PART 3)
Chapter 25 - SECRETS REVEALED?! (PART 1)
Chapter 26 - SECRETS REVEALED?! (PART 2)
Chapter 27 - TWO HEROES (PART 1)
Chapter 28 - TWO HEROES (PART 2)
Chapter 29 - TWO HEROES (PART 3)
Chapter 30 - TWO HEROES (PART 4)
Chapter 31 - TWO HEROES (FINAL)
Chapter 32 - BEFORE SUMMER CAMP

Chapter 22 - FINAL EXAM (PART 1)

13.7K 664 1.7K
By StarTwinkle___

English is not my mother language!

Any grammar mistakes, bad English, typos & so on!

Warning! Contains Offensive Language!

Hope you enjoy reading it anyway! Thank you!

CHAPTER 22 

"Now— WHERE'S THE ZOMBIES?! HOW DARE THEY HARM MY SON AND HIS FRIENDS!" Amato roared angrily, ready to fight them.

"Th... Thank you!" Midoriya cried again. This time in tears of joy since the hero wanted to defend him without him asking for it.

"How did you know about that?!" The others shouted.

"Well, a little loud and yellow birdie told me about this." Amato replied coolly.

"Ah— It's Present Mic's doing, huh?" They whispered as they gave Amato a blank-look. "AND SINCE WHEN DID THOSE TWO BECAME ALLIES?!"

Boboiboy let a soft chuckle. Today was a memorable day indeed!

"Hehe... Awesome! (Terbaik!)" He said his catchphrase while giving them a thumbs up.

.

.

.

Amato slowly knocked on his son's room. "Is everything alright son?" He asked. The final exam is around the corner and ever since then, his son had been studying hard.

Being a hero while holding the status of a high school student is hard you know!

"To be honest, not okay dad." Boboiboy sighed while his father gave him a soft smile, entering the room. "Can I just use Solar or Quake in the final exam dad?" The boy gave his father a hopeful look.

Amato let a small chuckle, shaking his head. "You know that's probably cheating right? And besides, Aizawa-sensei would probably notice something weird about you on that day."

"I hate it when your right dad." Boboiboy pretended to groan.

"Here, some hot tea and a cake would probably cheer you up." Amato placed a cup of hot-brewed tea and a chocolate cake beside his son.

"Woah! I didn't know you could bake dad!" The elemental boy gasped in amazement, taking a bite at the cake. "Delicious!"

"Trust me, you'll need to learn a lot of skills especially working in space." Amato half-joked while refraining his inner self from screaming from his son's praise.

"So, what seems to be the problem?" He asked, sitting beside his son.

"Math dad!" Boboiboy pointed a question he's been trying to solve.

"Hmmm... Linear equations, huh?" Amato looked and smiled. "I see, what's the problem. You see son, two equations are simultaneous linear equations in two variables." The pro-hero explained while showing how to solve the said problem.

"The solution of two simultaneous linear equations in two variables is any pair of values x and y that satisfied both the equations. So, this question here can be solved by the substitution method or the elimination method." Amato scribbled the solving method.

"I see!" Boboiboy nodded. Finally, understanding.

"Now you try it." Amato gave his son's pencil while Boboiboy tried to solve the other problem with the formula his dad gave to him.

"I... I solved it!" Boboiboy beamed happily. "You're awesome dad!" And then they high-five.

"That's the uniqueness of maths my son! Every composite number has a solution! You'll just need the right step and formula to solve it!" Amato replied, ruffling his son's fluffy hair.

"Thanks, dad!" Boboiboy thanked him and proceeded to study math the whole evening with Amato. Thanks to his father's mathematical intelligence, in the blink of an eye the elemental user was able to solve all the math questions.

"Woah! This is the first time I didn't cry after doing maths!" Boboiboy closed his book. "How can you be so good at math dad?"

"How? Hmph... IT'S BECAUSE I'M YOUR FATHER!" Amato smiled proudly, folding his arms.

"Haha... Funny..." Boboiboy gave him a blank look, didn't expect that his father gave him a comical reply.

"Sooner or later, you'll be great at maths Boboiboy. You just need to keep study and never give up!" Amato continued, smiling.

"Alright, dad! Awesome! (Terbaik!)" Boboiboy gave him a thumbs up.

"Say, how about we make dinner? I'm kind of hungry now." Amato suggested.

"Sure! Can we have chicken curry tonight?" His son gave him a hopeful look, too cute in his fatherly eyes.

"Anything you want!" The hero chuckled.

They were about to walk to the kitchen when...

Dy-na-na-na, na-na, na-na, ayy!
Light it up like dynamite!

Krik... Krik... Krik...

"What was that?" Boboiboy immediately broke the awkward moment between them.

Amato face-palmed, knowing who's the culprit behind that.

"It's Mechabot and his pop songs again." The man replied sighing. "Now I regret buying him that (expensive) karaoke set he asked as a compensate for winning our bet."

"You mean the bet where one of the elemental siblings would find the journal or not?" Boboiboy questioned.

"Exactly." Amato nodded. "Well, it was my lost since I forgot that one of the siblings was literally a bookworm."

"You mean the most handsome and definitely most intelligent bookworm, right?" Boboiboy (Ahem... Solar) rectified.

Amato sighed again. "That light element of yours... Is truly a narcissist, huh?"

.....................................

At School

"Okay, that's it for today's class." Aizawa ended their class session. "There's only one week left until the final exams and I do hope you all are studying properly at the moment."

"I'm sure you already know, but it won't just be a written exam. There's also a practical component. So, make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all." The teacher advised once more before closing the door.

"I haven't studied at all!" Kaminari and Ashido comically laughed.

"With the sports festival and internship coming along... I didn't bother to study! Urgh!" Kaminari's cheerful laugh now has turned into a sad sob, remembering the consequences he got from his actions. Yes! He placed 21st on the midterms while Ashido placed 20th, a step higher than him

"It's true that we had one event after another..." Tokoyami commented, agreeing since he placed 15th in the midterms.

"For the midterms, we just started school, so they didn't cover much so I didn't really have a hard time with them. However, with the back-to-back events and stuff, the finals will be different." Sato said while Koda, who was beside him nodded.

"It'll be tough since there's a practical exam too." Mineta smugly replied. He was confident in the written exams since he placed 10th in the midterms. Even for a small pervert like him sure is clever, huh?

"Te... Tenth on midterms?! You traitor! And here we thought you were one of us!" The blonde and the pinkette yelled furiously.

"Guys like you are only likeable if they're dumb! Where's the demand for this?!" Kaminari gritted bitterly.

"The world, maybe?" Mineta replied, unfazed by the furious glare he got from those two.

"Ashido! Kaminari!" Midoriya and Boboiboy called them. "Let's do our best!" The two cinnamon buns cheered, giving them a bright and cheerful aura. Soo blinding that Kaminari and Ashido were forced to close their delicate eyes.

Midoriya had placed 4th in the midterms while Boboiboy placed 6th, two places behind his friend.

"We all want to go to the training camp together, right?" The duo continued.

"Yes! As class rep, I also have high hopes that you will be moved to action!" Iida continued. The spectacled boy placed 2nd in the midterms.

"It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class." Todoroki who placed 5th, coolly commented.

"Be careful with your words..." Kaminari felt his heart stabbed by cruel words since the ones who were reminding him were all placed in the highest ranks for midterms.

"You two, I may be able of assistance with the class lectures..." Yaoyorozu who placed 1st in the class offered to help them with their studies.

"Yao-momo!" Kaminari and Ashido beamed. Finally, the goddess of intelligence has offered her graceful hands to help them!

"However, I can't help at all with the practical though..." She whispered, sighing in defeat.

"Yaoyorozu, it's already helpful since you volunteered to help them study. Besides, I'm sure with your knowledge and guidance anyone can ace their written exam!" Boboiboy, who noticed Yaoyorozu was down on herself quickly tried to cheer her up.

"Boboiboy-san..." Yaoyorozu turned her gaze to the elemental boy. "Thank you for the kind words!" She finally smiled.

"I'm not one of those two, but can I join?" Jirou approached them. "I'm having some trouble with quadratic functions..."

"Sorry, me too! How are you with classical Japanese?" Sero joined, hoping that Yaoyorozu might tutor him.

"I'd like to join too please since there's a bunch of stuff I don't get." Ojiro politely asked.

"Please!" The three of them pleaded.

"Everyone!" Yaoyorozu was touched. It seems like she can be a big help to her friends. "Yes, of course!" She got up from her chair, cheering excitedly.

"All right!" Jirou, Sero, and Ojiro shouted happily.

"Then, let us hold a study session at my residence this weekend!" Yaoyorozu continued.

"Seriously?! I can't wait to see your house!" Ashido said.

"Oh, in that case, I must tell mother and have her open up the hall." Yaoyorozu bounced, couldn't wait for the study session.

"Eh? Hall?" Kaminari and Jirou whispered.

"Everyone! What kind of tea are you all partial to?" She asked again.

"Tea?!" This time it was Ojiro and Sero who questioned.

"In my family, we always drink Harrod's or Wedgwood! So, if you have any preferences then do let me know! And of course, you can trust me to help you study too! I will definitely show you how I can help!" Yaoyorozu continued with a warm and fuzzy aura.

"It's like she casually slapped me with the huge difference in how we were born..." Kaminari said, smiling.

"But her bounciness is so cute that I don't care." Jirou continued.

"Look at the difference in virtue." Kirishima teased the explosive ash-blonde boy.

"I can do it too! Want me to beat it into you?!" Bakugou who placed 3rd in the midterms growled.

"Yeah! I'm counting on you!" Kirishima replied.

"Hey! Speaking of study session..." Boboiboy quickly turned to Midoriya, Iida, and Todoroki. "Wanna study together at my house this weekend? My dad is at home right now, maybe he can tutor us—"

"I'll definitely come Boboiboy!"

"I would be delighted to!"

"Sure, why not?"

They answered eagerly, agreeing to Boboiboy's suggestion.

"Well, that was fast?" The elemental user smiled gladly, texting his dad that he invited his friends over this weekend.

"Mechamato-san is currently here?! Gosh! I need to bring my autograph book!"

"What type of sweets does Amato-san prefer? I surely need to repay his kindness the other day!"

"I have never been to Boboiboy's house. Glad I finally decided to come."

Midoriya, Iida, and Todoroki whispered to themselves.

"Excuse me Boboiboy..." Tokoyami and Shoji approached the group. "But may we join as well?" Shoji politely asked.

"Studying together is surely a better way to gain knowledge." Tokoyami continued.

"Sure! The more the merrier!" Boboiboy replied. He can't wait for their study session to come.

.

.

.

Meanwhile...

Amato stared at his phone's screen for a while after reading his son's text message.

"My... My... My son is inviting his friends over!" Amato squealed. "Ah, Boboiboy grew so fast!" He wiped his drama tears.

"Hmm... What should I cook for them this weekend?" The man wondered, placing his thumb on his chin.

But then—

Sasageyo! Sasageyo!

Shinzou wo sasageyo!

Subete no gisei wa ima!

Kono toki no tame ni!

Krik... Krik... Krik...

Amato stared blankly and sighed. "But first, I literally need to seal the 'robot destroyer' somewhere else..." 

"And I sure hope I don't get killed on the way."

................................

Cafeteria

"The practical exam, huh? It's kind of scary since I can't tell what'll be on it." Midotiya said. They were currently at the cafeteria, eating their lunch together.

"The written questions will come from what we study in class, so I should be able to manage somehow, but..." The green-head continued.

"You... You can manage, huh? " Uraraka replied rather down since she placed 14th in the midterms.

"Seriously, what'll we have to do for the practical exam?" Midoriya wondered.

"It'll be a comprehensive test of everything from the first semester. That's all Aizawa-sensei would tell us..." Boboiboy continued while drinking his chocolate milk.

"Everything we did so far... So, combat training, rescue training and then basic training." Uraraka replied.

"In addition to studying, we'll have to keep in good physical condition— Ergh!" Midoriya quickly rubbed the back of his head since Monoma 'accidentally' bump into him.

"Oh, sorry. Your head was so big that I accidentally hit it!" Monoma pretended to apologize.

"Hey!" Boboiboy gave him a glare, mad since he saw what Monoma did to his friend. "Midoriya, are you alright?" He asked while Midoriya nodded.

"You're from Class B... Umm... Monoma-kun!" Midoriya turned to him.

"I heard that you guys met the hero killer." Monoma continued. "Just like at the sports festival, you guys in Class A just have all the attention, huh?"

"It's not like we wanted all of those attentions." Boboiboy mumbled.

"But that attention isn't because people have high expectations for you. It's because you keep attracting trouble, right?" The blonde continued his trash-talk.

"Oh, that's scary! Someday, the rest of us might also be caught in the trouble you bring and become victims as well... Like getting cursed by the god of pestilence!" Monome hostile commented, letting a hateful aura. "Oh, that's scary—"

"Stop this instance Monoma!" Kendo replied knocking the resentful boy out. "That's not funny! Don't you know what happened to Iida?"

"Kendo-kun!" Iida called her name.

"Thank goodness she stopped him or else I would've zap him with my lightning." Boboiboy whispered.

"So sorry about that Class A! This guy's heart is just kinda... You know..." Kendo apologized.

"Nasty? Resentful? Wicked? Yeah, pick one or all." Boboiboy inwardly commented.

"You guys were talking about the practical exam earlier, right?" The orange-haired girl continued. "Looks like it'll be combat against robots like in the entrance exam."

"What?! Really?! How did you know?!" Class 1-A questioned, slightly relieved that they at least have a hint on how the practical exam is going to be.

"An upperclassman friend of mine told me about it! It's kind of cheating, though." She giggled.

"No, that's not cheating. That's right! I'm sure gathering information ahead of time is also part of the test. I see, I should've asked some upperclassmen... Why didn't I realize?" Midoriya muttered.

"Mi... Midoriya... You're muttering silently again." Boboiboy tried to tell him.

"Are... Are you an idiot, Kendo?! We had an information advantage there! Why? Just why did you tell them?!" Monoma growled.

"This was our chance to get ahead of the detestable Class 1-A!" And again, he was knocked by Kendo losing his conscious.

"They're not detestable!" Kendo dragged him somewhere else.

"She's like the big sister of Class 1-B, huh?" Midoriya and Boboiboy sweat-drop and continued eating their lunch.

.................................

At Class

"ALRIGHT!" Kaminari and Ashido cheered as soon as they heard about the latest information. "Oh, it'll be easy if it's robots!"

"You guys look like you'd have a hard time controlling your quirks against people." Shoji said to them.

"Yeah! But I can just let loose with robots, so it'll be a cinch!" Kaminari replied happily.

"And it'll be a cinch for me to melt them!" Ashido continued.

"Now you just need Yaoyorozu to help you study and you'll be set for the finals!" Sero said.

"We'll definitely be able to go to training camp now!" Kaminari and Ashido high-fived.

"What're you idiots talking about it being a cinch for?" Bakugou interrupted.

"Who're you calling an idiot?" Kaminari and Ashido pointed at him.

"SHUT UP!" Bakugou furiously shouted at them.

"If you need to control your quirk, then control it! Idiots!" The furious explosive user continued.

"You do have a point there, but you don't need to yell at them or call them idiots, Bakugou." Boboiboy commented.

"Boboiboy!" Kaminari and Ashido hide behind him, shielding themselves from Bakugou.

"Tch! Always being the hero, huh elemental bastard?!" Bakugou walking towards him, inches from the elemental user.

"If you're so perfect in handling your quirk then show them how it's done. Then maybe someday you'll finally reveal that damn secret of yours!" Bakugou let a low growl as fierce red eyes meeting soft yet strong chocolate ones.

"Kacchan!" Midoriya tried to stop him.

"Hey, Deku! I don't know if you've figured out how to use your quirks a little or what, but you seriously keep rubbing me the wrong way!" Bakugou turned to Midoriya, giving him an intense glare.

"Is he talking about how Deku was moving like him the other day?" Uraraka whispered to Iida.

"Indeed, he is." Iida said.

"I don't need another half-assed result like at the sports-festival." Bakugou shifted his gaze towards Todoroki and turned back to Midoriya. "At the upcoming finals, we'll get individual scores, so we'll see who's better whether you like it or not!"

"I'll beat you with an indisputable difference! I'll kill you!" The furious ash-blonde pointed at Midoriya.

"Boboiboy! Todoroki! You two!" Bakugou yelled, closing the door with a loud thud.

"It's been a while since I've seen Bakugou that intense." Kirishima sighed after witnessing such an intense scene.

"Impatience? Or hatred?" Tokoyami commented.

"Ka... Kacchan..." Midoriya mumbled while Boboiboy looked at him worriedly.

"I can't let this continue to happen!" Without much thinking Boboiboy immediately left them, chasing after Bakugou.

"Boboiboy!" His friends called him since his reckless action surprised them.

.

.

.

"Bakugou!" Boboiboy called him. "Wait up!" He yelled again.

"What do you want elemental bastard?!" Bakugou turned back, finally facing him. They were currently outside of school.

"What I want? I want to talk." Boboiboy replied. "Why are being so hostile towards Midoriya? I thought you guys were supposed to be childhood friends." He asked.

"Hah?! Did the damn nerd send you here?!" Bakugou refuse to comment about that matter.

"No! I came by myself! Now, answer my question!" The elemental user demanded, folding his arms.

"Why should I answer that damn question?! And stop meddling in my business! Take care of your own!" Bakugou growled, ready to leave him.

"Are you that afraid of losing to Midoriya? Or are afraid of getting left behind?" Boboiboy refused to give in until he got his answer.

That particular question immediately enraged Bakugo. "I dare you to say that again elemental bastard!" He growled, intensely glaring at the hatted boy.

"Bingo!" Boboiboy whispered. "I refuse, once is enough." He replied, unfazed by Bakugou's murderous aura. "Winning isn't everything you know and that superiority complex of yours isn't going to take you anywhere."

"Oh?" Bakugou bitterly chuckled as he grabbed the hem of Boboiboy's school uniform. "You sure have the guts to advise me, huh? Too bad that's all useless!"

"Well, at least I'm trying to!" Boboiboy bravely replied. "You don't consider me as a friend but I still though! Even if you're mean, nasty, and prideful."

Bakugou was taken back a little. He could tell that there were no lies in Boboiboy's words. "Shut up—"

"No! I'm not shutting up!" Boboiboy released Bakugou's hand from him.

"I know I'm just a no one to you but let me tell you this... Losing isn't going to make you a loser! Sometimes losing exits to make you rise even stronger! My Tok Aba used to tell me that, the difference between average people and achieving people is their perception of and response to failure!" Boboiboy smiled even though the situation between them was pretty intense.

Bakugou gritted his teeth. Did the elemental bastard tried to motivate him with inspirational words?!

From the first time he met Boboiboy, Bakugou knew he had to be careful with the elemental user since his identity was very doubtful. He did 'magically' appear and defeated the weird villains from the USJ incident.

Moreover, the elemental bastard already knew how to control his quirk efficiently as if he's been fighting for years. Bakugou had an excellent judge of character and of course, Boboiboy's stupid lies couldn't deceive him!

And what made Bakugou even more pissed at Boboiboy was because the elemental user refused to use his quirk's full potential as if he deliberately wanted to be 'on par' with them! The elemental bastard had no desire to win and protecting others was far more important to him! Plus, he's too nice for his own fucking good!

"Tch! I know that damn too well!" Bakugou clicked his tongue, turning away. "TELL THAT TO MY FACE WHEN YOU ALREADY REVEAL YOUR 'TRUE' SELF BASTARD!"

"Trust me, my true self is a little bit unbelievable." Boboiboy scratched the back of his head, chuckling nervously. "Oh! Before I forget..."

"I accept your challenge! Let's see who's going to be defeated with an indisputable difference since I won't be holding back this time!" He said with confidence.

Bakugou let an eerie smile. Finally, someone worth to be murdered! "You're on change freak!"

....................................

Principal's Office

"Hmmm... it seems like the 'hint' about the practical exam had been wild spreading among the hero course students." Aizawa commented.

"Fighting robots, huh?" Vlad King replied, slightly chuckling.

"The students didn't bother to question about the hint, huh?" Midnight let an eerie smiled. "That's cute since they don't know what's coming."

"Well, we can't blame the students since they are being precautious at the moment." The principal replied, looking through the windows.

"WOAH! YOU'LL BE IN A SURPRISE KIDS!" As usual Present Mic yelled loudly.

"I heard that you invited 'someone' as an external examiner this year." Thirteen turned to the principal.

"Oh-ho... Who is it? Is it someone we know?" Power Loader asked.

"You'll find out soon enough." Nezu smiled since his 'guest' had gladly accepted his invitation to examine this year's practical exam.

...................................

Weekends

"Who knew Boboiboy was also rich." Todoroki commented as soon as they arrived in front of Boboiboy's (big) house. "I mean, totally rich."

"Oh my! This is the first time you visited his house, right?" Iida questioned.

"Yeah..." The half-cold half-hot user nodded, slightly embarrassed since he used to give a cold shoulder towards Boboiboy's kind acts.

"Trust me, you'll have tons of funs when you hang out with Boboiboy!" Midoriya replied smiling.

"Hey, guys!" Boboiboy opened the door. "Come on in!" He politely offered them.

"Thank you for having us!" They said and went inside.

"Boboiboy, I heard that your father will tutor us today." Tokoyami turned to the elemental user.

"Is your guardian here at the moment? Finally, you get to spend your time with him." Shoji commented.

"Yeah! He decided to take a few days off from work." Boboiboy replied.

"Ah, I see that everyone is here!" Amato came out from the kitchen, bringing a tray of drinks and snacks to serve to his son's friends.

"Mechamato-san! It's nice to see you again." Midoriya, Iida, and Todoroki politely bowed.

"Please, just call me Amato kids." Amato replied, chuckling.

On the other hand, Tokoyami and Shoji looked at Boboiboy and Amato with an unbelievable look. Who knew that the elemental user's father was actually a hero?! However, both of them tried to calm themselves as they didn't want to create a big commotion.

"I see that my son brought more friends today." Amato gave Tokoyami and Shoji a warm smile. "It's nice to meet you... I'm—"

"ARMORED HERO: MECHAMATO!" They both replied, surprising Amato a bit.

Realizing that they were both almost out of their cool character, Tokoyami and Shoji both pretended to clear their throat. "We know..."

"Should we start studying now?" Amato suggested. "We have a lot to learn boys!"

"Yes, sir!" Midoriya, Iida, Todoroki, Tokoyami, and Shoji took out their books.

"Awesome! (Terbaik!)" Boboiboy smiled as they study together with the help of his father.

.

.

.

All of them smiled satisfied since they got a better understanding of their respective weak subjects after the study session. 

Amato who offered to tutor them was also excellent at teaching since the hero managed to clarify the doubts that they had especially in Maths, English, and Science.

"Thank you for tutoring us Amato-san!" The boys immediately thanked the hero.

"My pleasure!" Amato grinned. "Hey! How about you guys join us for dinner? You can't go home with an empty stomach you know and I'm not taking a no as an answer."

"Oh! Sounds good dad!" Boboiboy agreed.

"Eh?" The boys were surprised by the sudden offer. Slowly, they nodded. "If... If you don't mind then sure. But only if you let us help you!" They replied.

"Well, you guys are more than welcome to have dinner with us! How does grilled beef sounds?" Amato smiled.

"Eh?! Isn't that too extravagant Amato-san?" Midoriya questioned, slightly nervous.

"Nonsense! You boys are still growing! You need to eat a lot!" The man assured them.

"Oh, dad! Can we have the chocolate cake you baked the other day?" Boboiboy asked since he really liked Amato's home-baked cakes!

"Sure! Thank goodness the cake is still enough for dessert." Amato ruffled his son's hair.

Eh? Amato-san bakes?!" The sudden revealment had shocked the others. Who knew that besides being a hero and a good tutor, Mechamato was also good at baking desserts?!

"Come on boys! Let's make dinner!"

.

.

.

"Thank you again for tutoring us and for the wonderful dinner Amato-san!" The boys bowed politely. Finally, it's time to go home now.

"You help us yet again Amato-san!" Midoriya, Iida, and Todoroki were really grateful that Amato was willing to help them study for the final exam.

"It's an honour spending time with you today." Tokoyami and Shoji said

"Don't sweat it! Anything to help future heroes!" Amato gave them a huge grin. "Hey! If you have any problem with study then just come to me! I'll be more than happy to tutor you guys again."

"Yes, sir!" The students replied.

"Take care on your way back home and no detours—" The hero was about to advise them when the unexpected happened.

Oh wait til' I do what I do!
Hit you with that ddu-du ddu-du du!
Ah yeah, ah yeah!
Hit you with that ddu-du ddu-du du!
Ah yeah, ah yeah!
Dudu dududu!

Krik... Krik... Krik...

"What... What was that? A song?" Midoriya and Iida sweat-dropped.

"It seems like someone was singing and it came from the inside." Todoroki calmly commented.

"Ah... Oh... Yeah... That's my dad's radio!" Boboiboy covered nervously.

"I thought I sealed 'him' perfectly! How did that creature come out?" Amato whispered while face-palming. Yes, at the moment he's treating his partner as if the robot destroyer was a monster that needed to be put away.

Who can blame him?! Ever since Mechabot got his karaoke set he's been singing all day and night!

"Hahaha! It's some kind of modern radio that I bought oversea." Amato replied. "Let me tell you this it has a mind of its own sometimes." He pretended to laugh.

Ho-how you like that?

You don't like that, that-that-that-that, that-that-that-that!

How you like that? (Bada-bing, bada-boom-boom-boom!)

How you like that, that-that-that-that, that-that-that-that!

HAHAHA! NO ONE IS GOING TO STOP ME NOW! NOT EVEN YOU AMATO!

Krik... Krik... Krik...

"We're doomed—" Boboiboy and Amato said to themselves, praying that Midoriya, Iida, Todoroki, Tokoyami, and Shoji wouldn't question again.

"Well, it really is a smart radio Amato-san!" Midoriya beamed. "To think that radio like that exists! It's so amazing! You're so lucky to have one!"

"Hmmm... it's true that it has a thought on its own. How did they make it?" Todoroki and Iida titled their head sideways, questioning.

"Ah... the wonders of modern technologies." Tokoyami and Shoji calmly commented.

"Hahaha... Yeah..." Boboiboy and Amato laughed nervously. "We're so sorry that we had to lie!" The internally screamed.

"Well, we have to go now!" They finally waved goodbye.

"Thank you for tutoring us Amato-san! And see you at school Boboiboy! Bye!" Midoriya said and walked with the others.

"Bye! See you again!" Boboiboy and Amato waved back, slowly closing the door and—

"MECHABOT!" They screamed and began hunting the supposedly sealed monster.

..............................

"Pencils down, everybody." Aizawa-sensei informed. The answering time was now over, marking this as their last paper for the written exam on the third day. "The last person in each row, collect the answer sheets and bring them here." With that, three days of the written exam were finally over.

"Thanks, Yao-momo!" Ashido immediately thanked Yaoyorozu.

"I didn't leave anything blank, at least!" Kaminari joined the pinkette.

"How did you do on the written exam Boboiboy?" Midoriya approached Boboiboy.

"I did great!" The elemental user smiled. "How about you?"

"Same!" Midoriya replied. "And now we have to be ready for..."

"The practical exam."

.........................

Practical Exam Area – Centre Plaza

"Now, we will begin the practical exam. Of course, it is possible to fail this exam." Aizawa said and standing beside were Present Mic, Midnight, Thirteen, Cementoss, Snipe, Ectoplasm, and Power Loader.

"If you want to go to the training camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes." The teacher continued.

The students were confused. Why were there so many teachers? Did they come to see their practical exam?

"Something's weird here." Boboiboy whispered since he could tell that something big is going to happen.

"I expect that you all have gathered information ahead of time and have some idea of what you will be doing." Aizawa said.

"We're fighting robot warriors like at the entrance exam, right?!" Kaminari and Ashido replied with pure confidence.

"Fireworks! Curry! Test of Courage—"

"Too bad!" Principal Nezu immediately stopped them from celebrating, popping out from Aizawa's binding cloth. "For various reason, the exam will be different starting this time!"

"Principal Nezu! And did you just say different?!" The students gasped in surprise, couldn't believe that the practical exam was different from what they would think it would be!

"From now on, we want to focus on person-to-person combat, hero work, and stress teaching that is closer to actual fighting!" The principal continued, coming down from his hiding place.

"Therefore... We'll have you form teams of two to fight against one of the teachers!" He continued and of course, shocking all of the students in front of him.

"What?! (Apakah?!)" Boboiboy shouted.

"A... Against the teachers?!" The others followed. Who knew that the practical exam could be this hard? There's no way amateur heroes like them could defeat a pro-hero!

"Furthermore, this year's practical exam will be totally different since we decided to invite an external examiner to evaluate your performances!" Principal Nezu continued.

What?! An external examiner?! This is the first time they heard such a thing!

"Being a hero is a hard thing to do students!" Present Mic smiled at the now paled Class 1-A.

"The external examiner role is to help us to determine whether or not you should pass or fail in the exam, and of course to participate in one of the battles since we're short-handed and in need of assistance." Aizawa continued.

"Without further a due please welcome this year's examiner..."

"ARMORED HERO: MECHAMATO!"

WHAT?!

"You called?" Amato said from behind them, surprising the students. The foreign hero let a soft chuckle as he walked towards the group of teachers.

"It's nice to meet you all. I'll be one of the examiners today!" Amato waved at the students while the students looked at him with awe.

"Me... Mechamato is here in UA?!"

"Dude, I heard he's a famous foreign hero working in Japan!"

"He likes a version of Ironman!"

"Didn't you know? He's a hero that symbolizes the pride of Southeast Asia!"

"I can't believe that such a person would examine us!"

Class 1-A whispered among themselves, becoming even nervous now.

"No wonder UA picked him as an external examiner. He must have some kind of close relation to the school. That explains the VIP room during the sports festival." Bakugou said to himself, remembering the day he met Mechamato.

"Woah! Boboiboy my man! Are you that shock that you froze like a block of ice?" Kirishima teased Boboiboy who was silent the whole time. The red-head was slightly worried since the elemental user didn't reply to him.

"Boboiboy?" Kirishima waved in hand. "Are you there dude?"

"D... Dad?!" Finally, the elemental user said something after a long silence.

"Sorry, I kept this a secret from you my son." Amato nervously chuckled, worried that his son might sulk on him.

And the next thing was...

"Wait a minute?!— DAD?!" The whole class were in shock, much like how Midoriya, Iida, and Todoroki found out that Boboiboy was the son of Mechamato. Heck, even Bakugou was surprised by this.

"Why didn't you tell us that your guardian is actually a pro-hero?!" The others turned to Boboiboy, glaring.

"Umm... I'm sorry?" Boboiboy apologized.

"WAIT?! WHAT?! YOU'RE MECHAMATO'S CHILD?!" Kaminari shocked Boboiboy's body vigorously, couldn't believe what he was hearing!

"Welcome to the club..." Midoriya, Iida, Todoroki, Tokoyami, and Shoji mumbled.

"Your dad is a famous pro-hero?! Why you never told me about this?!" Uraraka fumed. How dare Boboiboy kept something this big from her?!

"Honestly, I didn't know... At first, that is..." Boboiboy replied.

"Uwaah! I can't believe this! Boboiboy's dad is actually a pro-hero!" Ashido jumped.

"And look there's their similarity!" Kirishima and Kaminari quickly took off Boboiboy's orange hat, revealing the white hair streak similar to Amato.

"Oh... It certainly is..." The teachers couldn't help but not to notice as well.

"Such a cute father and son resemblance!" Midnight commented.

"Thank you!" Amato replied.

"I'm sorry for the huge commotion Mechamato-san." Aizawa apologised since his students were being loud now.

"It's alright Eraser Head. Such energetic students, you got there!" Amato replied, smiling.

"Please focus here or else I'm going to fail all of you..." Aizawa threatened a bit while the students quickly shut their mouth.

"In addition, the pairs and who each pair will be up against have already been decided. These were determined at my discretion on various factors, including fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationships." Aizawa explained.

"And since there are 21 of you... there's also going to be a team of three against a teacher." Principal Nezu continued.

"Let me start with the team first. The team of three will be..."

"Midoriya, Bakugou, and Boboiboy!"

"Huh?!" They turned toward each other since this combination will either lead them to success or drive them towards failure.

"And their opponent..."

"I... WILL DO IT!" All Might appeared before them, surprising Midoriya, Bakugou, and Boboiboy.

"All... All Might?!" The trio gasped. They... They will be facing The Number 1 Hero?!

"Work together to beat me, young shounens! And I definitely won't go easy on you!" All Might replied seriously.

"Moving on, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu! You two will be pairs and you'll be fighting me." Aizawa gave them a wicked smile.

"Against Aizawa-sensei, huh?" Todoroki and Yaoyorozu mumbled, knowing how great their homeroom teacher is in fights.

"Kirishima and Kaminari both of you will be in pairs and your opponent is..."

"Mechamato." Aizawa said while Amato gave them a friendly wave.

"Eh... Eh?" Kirishima and Kaminari gulped.

And now we'll announce the teams and opponents they'll be up against at all once!" Principal Nezu continued the announcement.

1st Match

Kirishima & Kaminari VS Mechamato

2nd Match

Tokoyami & Asui VS Ectoplasm

3rd Match

Iida & Ojiro VS Power Loader

4th Match

Todoroki & Yaoyorozu VS Eraser Head

5th Match

Uraraka & Aoyama VS Thirteen

6th Match

Sato & Ashido VS Cementoss

7th Match

Jirou & Koda VS Present Mic

8th Match

Shoji & Hagakure VS Snipe

9th Match

Sero & Mineta VS Midnight

10th Match

Midoriya & Bakugou & Boboiboy VS All Might

"The time limit for the exam is 30 minutes! Your objective is either to put these handcuffs on the teacher or to have one of you escape from the stage!"

"Escape or capture the teachers. It's kind of like combat training." Kaminari said.

"But it'll be different from the combat training! Since you are up against someone waaaaay better than you!" Present Mic replied.

This time, your exam will be very similar to a real battle. Please think of us as villains." Amato said.

"Eh? Thinking dad as a villain?!" Boboiboy gasped, imagining his father laughing evilly like Adu Du. Then, he shrugged. "What a nightmare!" He paled.

"Assuming you come across an enemy, if you can win a fight against them, then that's fine. However..." Snipe advised.

"It would be smarter to run away and get help." Aizawa continued. "Midoriya, Iida, Todoroki, Boboiboy... I'm sure you four understand this well."

"Understood, sir!" The said students nodded.

"Also, we have the support course to make these for us! Tadaaa! Ultra-compressed weights!" All Might showed them they compressed weights bracelets.

"We'll put on about half of our body weight. It's to give you a handicap since it's hard to move and eats up stamina when wearing this!" The hero continued, putting on the bracelets.

"Hmmm... these are heavy." Amato commented putting on his own compressed weights.

"By the way, there was a competition to decide on the design and we ended up using Young Hatsume's!" All Might said as they remembered the pink-haired support girl from the UA Sports Festival.

"To allow us to consider fighting you, huh? You're underestimating us." Bakugou lowly commented.

"I wonder." All Might replied with a sly smile.

"They are allowing us to capture them but escaping is a better choice, huh? However, I bet Midoriya and Bakugou won't go for the second option without a good fight." Boboiboy said to himself, shifting his gaze towards them.

"All right, each team will take the practical exam in order on the prepared stage. Those waiting their turn can watch or think of strategies as a team. That's all." Aizawa said.

Finally, the practical exam is about to begin!

...........................

Monitor Room

"Well, it looks like I'll have a lot of work today." Recovery Girl sighed a bit.

"Oh? You guys are watching too?" Uraraka said, entering the monitor room.

"Yeah..." Midoriya and Boboiboy nodded.

"We don't have many chances to see other students and the teachers fight." Midoriya said.

"Besides, even if we wanted to talk about strategies... We can't do it with just the both of us." Boboiboy continued, sighing. "Besides, Aizawa-sensei did tell us to come up with a plan as a team."

"I see..." Uraraka immediately understood. "Well for me..." She explained her situation. "It's like there's no point trying to talk to him." She let a heavy sigh since Aoyama was too busy admiring his shinning self rather than talking.

"Aoyama-kun!" Midoriya and Boboiboy face-palmed.

"That's why I thought I'd try to use everyone else's fight for reference." The bubbly girl continued, looking at the screen.

"The first battle is between Kirishima and Kaminari against Mechamato, huh?" Midoriya said as the 1st battle was about to begin.

"Hey! I've been wondering... What kind of abilities does Mechamato have?" Uraraka turned to Boboiboy.

"Well, his quirk is Mechanize as in the ability that can equipped with anything and turn them into high-tech weapons." The elemental user replied, worried at Kirishima and Kaminari.

..............................

First Battle

"Team Kirishima and Kaminari, practical exam. Ready, go!"

"For this exam, we'll definitely get a higher score by capturing rather than running, right?" Kaminari asked his paired teammate.

"I think so but still...." Kirishima replied.

"We don't know what kind of ability Mechamato is capable of." They said simultaneously.

"Well, he can mechanize, right? I bet I can short-circuit his machines if I use my quirk!" Kaminari said.

"You still can't win a strategy like that though." Amato appeared before them.

"Mechamato?" Kirishima and Kaminari gasped.

"In the flesh." Amato replied, folding his arm.

"His movements must be slow because of the compressed weight. Let's attack him now!" Kaminari said.

"Yeah! Let's breakthrough from the front and aim for a high score!" Kirishima replied, activating his quirk.

However, before they knew it Amato was already in front of them.

"How did he?"

"He's fast!"

"In a fight, you need to ack quick before the opponents find an opening." The pro-hero said landing an attack on Kirishima and Kaminari.

"Tch!" The two boys tried to withstand the pain. The two boys then engage in combat Amato but the hero swiftly dodged them all as if he was just playing with them.

"He's... He's great at combat!" Kirishima and Kaminari commented.

"15 minutes more..." Amato reminded them of the time limit.

"Kirishima stay back! I'm going to use my quirk on him! Try to take him out hardening quirk okay?" Kaminari suggested, igniting his electrification quirk.

"No! If you do that then you'll be short-circuited!" Kirishima tried to warn him.

"But we have to take all the chances we got!" Kaminari couldn't care less.

"Indiscriminate Shock 1.3 Million Volts!" The blonde boy released a large amount of electricity towards Amato.

"You know... You can electrify the opponents on the ground but..." Before the electric attack could hit him, Amato escaped by flying in the air. "But how about in the air?"

"What?! He could fly?" Kirishima and Kaminari were in shock.

"My armoured suit has a lot of function that I haven't revealed yet. Besides, 'the robot destroyer' will totally kill me if I lose." Amato chuckled and landed on the ground.

"Yaaay!" Kaminari has now short-circuited, reaching the limit of his quirk usage.

"Kaminari!" Kirishima shouted. "I'll have us past this test man!" He then charged forward.

"Hmm... Your reaction time is better now! And that's an amazing quirk you got there! Your friend's quirk is incredible too!" Amato praised Kirishima, swiftly dodging his hard punches.

"Why can't my punches hit him! Is he really wearing the compressed weight bracelets? He's still fast even though his movements have been limited!" Kirishima was getting frustrated now.

"However, it seems like that quirk of yours has reached its limit, huh?" Amato commented, distancing himself from Kirishima.

"10 minutes left, huh?" The hero mumbled.

"Trust me, I really like to help you pass this test but the teachers won't allow me to get easy on you. Sorry, but time to end this." Amato took an iron rod not far from where he was standing.

"You think you can defeat us with an iron rod?" Kirishima said.

"Hmm... Pretty much?" Amato replied.

"Mechanize! Mecha Blaster!" Using Mechabot's mechanize power, the iron rod immediately transformed into a high-tech blaster.

"What?! He turned it into a weapon!" Kirishima shouted.

"I'm truly sorry about this." Amato apologized and...

A large explosion happened.

"Team Kirishima and Kaminari retires due to both members losing consciousness."

...............................

"Seriously?!"

"What?!"

"Kirishima-chan! Kaminari-chan!"

"They... They failed?"

The others were in shock since their friends were defeated by their opponent.

And then they realised something....

The practical exam was much harder than they thought!

..............................

Monitor Room

"Oh dear, it's only the first match and I already have work." Recovery Girl sighed, heading towards the two students.

"A... Amazing!" Midoriya and Uraraka gasped. The first battle was a one-sided battle indeed! Neither Kirishima nor Kaminari managed to land an attack on Mechamato and what's worst they both failed in the practical exam.

"Mechamato's quirk is unyielding Boboiboy." Midoriya said to his friend.

"Yeah." He gave Midoriya a quick reply. 

"And he's not even using half of his power. Mechabot's ability is much greater than that." Boboiboy whispered to himself.

"The possibility of us passing the exam is really low, huh?" Midoriya commented while Boboiboy nodded.

"And what's worst, we're up against All Might, The Number 1 Hero."

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED

StarTwinkle here!

How was it? I hope you enjoy reading it!

Yeay! The final exam is on the road! And Amato as one of the examiners, huh? Well, I had to put him there!🤣

 And the reason why I didn't make him fight Boboiboy was because...

1. They just reunited after so long and I bet Amato would hate himself if he puts a slight injury on his beloved son.

2. Boboiboy already knows how his 'quirk' works and I bet that wasn't fun to write about since I wanted the students to be amazed at Amato's mechanizing power.

3. If Boboiboy was fighting a strong enemy than he would finally use 'him', right? 😏

And yeah... I wanted for him to fight All Might not Amato! But how would it turn since he's in a team with Midoriya and Bakugou? 

Furthermore, the songs that  Mechabot sang in the story were...

Dynamite - BTS

Shinzou wo Sasageyo – Linked Horizon

DDU-DU DDU-DU & How You Like That - BLACKPINK

Hey! Mechabot needs to enjoy himself once in a while, right? 😂

And if you're wondering about the Midterms ranking with Boboiboy in it, then here it is!

1st Momo Yaoyorozu

2nd Tenya Ida

3rd Katsuki Bakugo

4th Izuku Midoriya

5th Shoto Todoroki

6th Boboiboy

7th Tsuyu Asui

8th Kyoka Jiro

9th Mashirao Ojiro

10th Minoru Mineta

11th Mezo Shoji

12th Koji Koda

13th Rikido Sato

14th Ochaco Uraraka

15th Fumikage Tokoyami

16th Eijiro Kirishima

17th Toru Hagakure

18th Hanta Sero

19th Yuga Aoyama

20th Mina Ashido

21st Denki Kaminari

And Solar is throwing a tantrum because of this! 🤣

Welp, I think that's all everyone! I hope you have a fun time reading this chapter!

COMMENTS AND VOTES ARE MUCH APPRECIATED!

THANK YOU!

Lots of love from me,

StarTwinkle 🌟

SPECIAL FOR YOU!

Ah! Such a heart-warming scene! Hmm... I cried seeing this post! 😭

Boboiboy probably misses Tok Aba in my book! 

I'm sorry for tormenting you Boboiboy! 😭

Found this on Pinterest and couldn't help myself not to put this in my book!

ELEMENTAL SIBLINGS IN IDOL AU SURE SOUNDS SPECTACULAR, HUH?! 😍

Credits to the owner! 😉

BOBOIBOY X JUJUTSU KAISEN! q(≧▽≦q) One of my favourite animes!

BBB and Yuji sure look cute with that pose, right?! I mean BBB is doing the pose in the ending song of JJK while Yuji is doing the 'Kuda-Kuda Supra' move! 😆

My heart can't take this! (Dies--)

Credits to the owner! 😍

THIS LOVEABLE DUO! 😂

Can't believe that Solar told him that while Thorn just followed him! 

Repost from Ariieya's Twitter! 😍

THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY!

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT UPDATE! 👋

StarTwinkle 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 267 18
Being in a family of septuplets seems fun and all, But it may be a complete chaos. This is the story of the Elemental septuplets-their life, adventur...
14.9K 589 18
"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and his friends. [Please read disclaimer befo...
54.1K 2.5K 179
Just some szenarios about the elemental family and probably some random stories and little facts about my AU There are a lot of fluff but also chaos...
13K 642 27
A cruel world filled with evil and danger.Kids tend to live badly,because of the adult's mistakes and cruelness.This story is about a group of kids t...