The Things We Do :: Dream SMP...

By partiallyhuman

You were never one for change. For half your life, all you've done is keep your head down and never reach up... More

𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟶
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟿
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟶
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟷
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟹
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟺
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟻
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟼
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟽
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟾
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟿
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟶
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟷 - 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛'𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟸 - 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛'𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟹 - 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖'𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟺 - 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖'𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟻 - 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚕'𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟼 - 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚕'𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟽 - 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚝'𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟾 - 𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘'𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟿 - 𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘'𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟶 - 𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸

10.6K 394 293
By partiallyhuman

"I hope Dream gets off the train track," Tommy had said to himself. He was riding back to L'manberg by minecart, slightly confused by why the masked man himself was standing in the middle of the track.

"Dr- druh- drj- Dream?" he had questioned. "Dream? Dream? DREAM?"

Tommy started panicking when the minecart gradually got faster, Dream making no move to get off the track.

"No, my friend, don't get hit by a train drEAM-"

And the minecart made contact.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Tommy screeched. "FUCKING HELL? WHAT THE HELL? WHAT. THE. HELL."

"Tommy? Tommy?" Tubbo's voice had sounded through the communicator. Tommy could hear the crunching of leaves on Tubbo's end, and soon enough the brunette emerged at the railway.

"Why'd you kill him?" Tubbo had asked.

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO! IT WAS THE TRAIN!" Tommy had yelled back, jumping out of the minecart and walking up to Dream. He investigated Dream, slightly cautiously.

Tubbo, who had gotten up onto the railway, found a stick and poked Dream's figure with it. He didn't move.

"Is this... war? Have we broken a peace treaty?" Tubbo questioned. Tommy shrugged.

"It might be. Well, if it's war, let's just get all of his stuff and not give it back." Tubbo made a sound of realization. "Yeah, let's fucking rob Dream."

"Ok, so basically you hit Dream with a minecart, knocked him out somehow, and then stole all of his stuff before he came to?"

Tommy affirmed your summary. You ran a hand through your h/l hair, closing your eyes briefly before opening them.

"And where is he now?"

"Dunno. We ran for it when we got all his stuff. He was waking up, though, I think," Tubbo chirped.

"But, can you see this? Dream was stacked!" Tommy opened his bag, allowing the items to spill out. Your eyes were particularly drawn to the crossbow.

Of course he would name it 'DEFINITELY NOT PENIS', you thought to yourself, rolling your eyes as you examined the letters engraved into the handle. Killer enchantments, though. Quick charge three and piercing four?

"You two know that was a risky-ass move right?" you spoke, placing the crossbow back on the table. "Extremely beneficial, but risky as hell?"

"I know, I know, but I have the high ground now! I can get my discs back!" Tommy exclaimed, donning the netherite armor in his bag. "Look at this!"

You glanced up at the teenager, who looked very pleased in the powerful gear, and then back down at the remaining objects.

With a sigh, you took out your communicator. "Dream. I believe you have items to get back."

-----

You leaned against the Embassy walls while you watched two teenagers, a guy with a neon blue box on his head, and a guy with a smiley face mask argue about a pair of music discs. No matter how much context you added to that, there was no way to make that make sense.

"These muffinheads really can't stop arguing after so long?"

You chuckled slightly, turning to the person - demon? - beside you.

"Yeah, you get used to it after a while," you commented, having to crane your neck up to look up at the unnaturally tall male. "Y/n, by the way."

"BadBoyHalo, but I prefer Bad. It's nice to meet you in person, I've heard good things about you." He grinned, exposing a row of pearly white fangs that stood in stark contrast with his inky black skin.

"So, what are you doing here?" you asked, looking back to the argument. "I'm following Tommy and Tubbo to make sure they don't get themselves into any shit."

"First of all, language!" Bad scolded, smacking you lightly. "But anyways, I'm here with my friend Skeppy. The one in the blue sweatshirt."

"Skeppy, huh," you repeated with a nod. "Think I've seen him around a few times."

You continued talking with Bad, effectively tuning out the argument that was gradually increasing in volume.

"And then, you won't believe what- oh my goodness, Skeppy!"

Bad ran off, chasing after his best friend, who in turn was chasing after Tommy and Tubbo with Dream. You pressed a fist to your mouth, preventing yourself from saying something you'd probably regret.

These kids are going to be the fucking death of me, you thought to yourself as you hastened after Bad.

-----

Eventually, everything had settled down. With a bit of nudging from you, Tommy had grudgingly given Dream his items back in exchange for the latter's prized piece of leather, Spirit.

Tommy and Tubbo had gone off somewhere with hushed whispers and poorly hidden giggles, leaving you stiffly sitting at a table with Dream, Skeppy, Sapnap, and Bad.

"Well, I've dealt with enough for one day," you decided, standing up and pushing your chair back in. "I'm heading out."

The others mumbled their respective goodbyes, and you left the table.

"Hey, uh, Y/n right?"

"Yeah?" You paused walking to let the person catch up. Looking back at them, you saw a distinctive white bandana under tousled black hair. "What do you want, Sapnap?"

He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck with a tanned hand. "I just wanted to, um, apologize about the whole war thing."

"Mhm." You waited for him to continue.

"It was, uh, a shitty thing to do," Sapnap said, pressing his hands together slightly. "I kinda just thought, y'know, that we could have a fresh start?"

You furrowed your eyebrows slightly, turning to him, and contemplated his proposition. He doesn't seem like that bad of a person.

Y/n, he kidnapped you.

But still...

Ok, fine!

"Sure." You extended a hand to Sapnap. "Clean slate."

He took it, the two of you shaking on it. You gave him a slight smile, and continued walking, not missing the extra glance he took at you.

You raised your eyebrows internally, and laughed a bit.

We'll cross that bridge when we come to it, you thought to yourself as you came up to Niki's newly built bakery.

"Y/n! What brings you over here?" Niki greeted, pausing wiping the counter down to give you a wave and warm smile.

"I heard you were starting up a new bakery and had to come check it out," you responded, returning the smile.

"This is it so far!" Niki told you with a shrug, gesturing to the homey area. "It's pretty simple right now, but I'm planning on getting new things for it once I save up enough!"

"Well, make sure to tell me if you need any help," you commented, admiring the beautiful sunset painting hung on the wall. "I'd be glad to."

Suddenly, Tommy came bursting into the shop, the ringing of the bells making both you and Niki jump slightly.

"Niki! Hello. Your fox is dead," he said, prominently out of breath.

Niki's expression immediately hardened. She took a deep breath in, releasing it slowly.

"Who did it?"

-----

1143 words (not including a/n)

Header by Wattpad Statistics - shoutout to my readers from over 40 different countries!

Many apologies for the late upload, I was struggling a lot with writing a good ending for the chapter ;-; But, on a good note, I cut my hair for the first time since quarantine started and am looking into donating it!

As always, thank you SO much for looking at my book (over 20k reads??)! If you liked it, drop a vote, and maybe a comment as well! See you soon!

-Partially Human

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 35 10
I hope you enjoy this book, this won't have a uploading schedule but I promise to update it whenever I have time. Brief overview: Your a small thief...
72.2K 2.3K 23
"𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞'𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖔𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙." Woohoo here we go bois. This is going to be my romanticized version of the L'Manburg...
2.6M 85.4K 54
𝒐𝒐𝒐 ┊Offline! *ੈ✩‧₊°* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Maisie finally reunites with him years late...
560 31 14
-----PAUSED AT THE MOMENT. READ CHAPTER "Sorry!!!" FOR MORE INFORMATION.----- **ALL STORIES DISCONTINUED FOR THE TIME BEING** Also being revised a li...