In Love with my Bodyguard!

By HP0207

What happens when two people who used to study in the same university never met each other during that time... More

Introduction
Meet the 1st Lead
Meet the Bodygaurd!
The First Meet!
TSUNAMI!!
The Talk!
I Can't.!
I knew it!
Why is he Mad?
Surprise.!!!!
Acting.!!
The Dance.!!!
WHY???
The Moment❀️
Seriously.????
Jealous........!!
??????
FAKE.!!
TRUST!
Know you.!
CHALLENGE.!!
Mine!!
Answer.!
LIVEπŸ”΄
Apology on Air..... And..........
Do I know HIM!
Hope.!πŸ’”
Back...
Sukoon !
Yes!
Revealation!
Not your bodyguard!!
The Downfall Begins..........
The wait.......
Guilty!
NOT GUILTY!!!
The show must go on.!!!
Hello Again.!!!!
Sorry!!
Heartless πŸ’”
Talk it out!!
Answers....
Jack & Jill.....
Who are You?
Shan.....
Dont Doubt.!
A New Chapter...
Same yet Different!
THE FINALE (Part-1)
THE FINALE

Together!

1.8K 220 346
By HP0207

(After the KISS they were just walking around in the gym while holding hands and Aditya was excitedly showing her all the different things and instruments that can be used in the gymnastics routine and what other tricks and routines are still left and how they are done like an excited kid.!! Shanaya was looking at him and was doing both.... Admiring him and trying to understand what he is saying.!!! In the middle of his presentation about gymnastics he just pulled Shanaya to him and as she was not at all expecting it and let her guard down.... she just fell on his chest colliding with him.... She looked up in confusion.... Understanding her question he said.. )

Aditya: Am I distracting you that much that you are admiring me more and listening to me less.!!!! (With a smirk)

(Shanaya just pulled him more by his collar and said with a smirk while tracing his face..)

Shanaya: Not my fault that my Boyfriend is this handsome and has these captivating eyes.!!!

Aditya: Captivating han.!!!!

Shanaya: From the very first time since I saw your eyes up close.!! There was something in these eyes.. that I was never able to look away.!!!

Aditya: Wow:!!! Such a confession.!!! No filter.!!!

Shanaya: Why should I.?? That's how I am!!

Aditya: And I love the way you are.!!! You know.! Dada will come any minute and say...

: Guys.!!! If you are done...!!! We need to go home now.!!!

(Both laughed and saw in the direction of the voice and said.!!!!)

Aditya: What a timing Sir ji.!!!

Shanaya: This is where we say.... "Think of the Devil and Devil appears.!"

Aarush: Damn girl.! I am hurt.!!!! (Said dramatically....)
(He then just ran to Aditya and hugged him and said)

Proud of you.!!! You overcame your fear.!!!! And in process of that..!!! You got the love of your life too.!!! And Shanaya...... thank you so much.!!

Shanaya: Don't thank me.! He did it because he had it inside of himself.!!!!

Aditya: But it needed a push or say a motivation or a cause.!!! And that's you for me.!!!  (He said side hugging Shanaya...)

Aarush: God.!! Too much PDA for a day you two.!!!!
Sorry now time to go home.!!! I haven't arranged any dinner date and didn't let Aditya to do so as well.!!!
Cz this time... Shanaya wanted to have dinner at home...... with everyone.!!!
I have called Jihaan and Priya too..!

Shanaya: Everyone.????

(Aarush takes deep breath.!!!)

Aarush: Everyone.!!

Aditya: Of coarse we have everyone now.!!! Jihaan and that Priya.!!!

Shanaya: Hey now.!!! She is my best friend okay.!!

Aditya: Excuse me.!! The hate between me and her is mutual okay.!!

Shanaya: We will see about that.... For now... Let's go...!

Aditya: What is this yaar.!!! Like what a kismat.!!! I have got a girlfriend who wants to go home instead of spending time with her boyfriend on their date.!!!! (He said in a whinny tone...)

Shanaya: Well.... The Shanaya Shekhawat is your girlfriend.!!!! Not any ordinary girl.!!! Expect the unexpected sweetheart.!!! (She said winking at him and tracing his jawline...)

Aditya: Gawwd.!!! That switch.!!!!! From a sweetheart to sassy.!!! Man am I in for a roller coaster ride.!!!!

Aarush: That you sure are....

Shanaya: C'mon... we need to go.... I wanna go home.!!!

Aditya: Yaar.! Why hurry.?? Tumhe ghar jaane ki itni jaldi kyu hai.????

Shanaya: Cz it's time to go....
Now let's go...(she said dragging him to his car and followed by Aarush who was just enjoying the scene unfolding in front of him..)

Shanaya: Aarush... you take the lead we will follow you.!!!

Aditya: Why..?? He can follow us like earlier na.!!!

Aarush & Shanaya: NO.!!!

(Aditya just raised one eyebrow and looked at them..... Shanaya eyed Aarush.!!!)

Aditya: What's up you two..!!!

Shanaya: Why are you asking so many questions.?!!

Aditya: Cz you are not giving answers.!!!

Aarush: Okay fine.!! I can't....

Shanaya: Don't you dare Aarush.!!!!

Aditya: Dada...... please dada...!! See.... I am so happy today.!!! I got love of my life.... I overcame my fear.!! I am returning back to my real self.!! And you wanna spoil my mood....?! (He said with puppy dog eyes 🥺)

Shanaya: Oh..... No no no no no...... Nope.!! Aarush.!!!! No...!!!
Aditya just get into the car.!!!

Aditya: Dada pleeeeease...... (again the same face as he knew out of Shanaya and Aarush, he can easily crack Aarush.!!!!)

Aarush: Shan Yaar mujhse nai hoga.!!!!!

(And he said)

Shanaya has planned a surprise for you at home.!!!

(He blurted out by closing his eyes and ran from there straight into his car and locked it.!!!)

(Shanaya's eyes widened and he was about to run after Aarush to give him the "reward" for what he has done, but she was caught by Aditya and he pulled her towards him and hold her closer to him and asked....)

Aditya: Accha ji..... Surprise han.!!!! (He said with a smirk...)

(Shanaya was continuously "trying" to free herself from his arms as they were wrapped around her...)

Shanaya: Just......... Leave....... Me.....!!!! Your..... brother........ is....... dead.!!!!!

Aditya: Haawwww.!!! He to just did what I wanted him to do.!!!!! And zara meri bhabhi k barey me socho.!!! I haven't even met her yet.!! And you are planning to kill my brother.!!!!! C'mon my love.!!! Let's go.!!! Now to even I wanna go home and see your surprise.!!!!!!

(Shanaya just turned with a "hmph" and crossed her arms and scrunched her nose.....)

Shanaya: What surprise.!!! That idiot spoiled everything.!!! (She said and made the cutest pout and again scrunched her nose...)

(Aditya just went to her and pecked her lips, startling her.!!!!! She looked at him in shock, where as he was just smiling and said...)

Aditya: Good lord.!!! You are way too cute.!!!! Never in my wildest dream I ever imagined to give you this compliment.!!! But my my.!!! Never knew.!!! My girlfriend is this cute when she is "upset" with someone.!!

Shanaya: Shut..... up.!!!!

(She again turned her head and went and sat on the passenger seat of the car, Aditya just laughed at her childish gesture and sat in the car on the driver's seat.! He saw towards Shanaya and she was looking outside the car!! Still same position with hands.!!!! Aditya was actually loving to see this side of Shanaya!!)

Aditya: Seatbelt Madaam.!!!

Shanaya: I am fine.!!!

Aditya: Goodness gracious.!!! You are soooo cute.!!!!

(Aditya just shifted a bit and leaned towards her, he came close to her and in that Shanaya too turned towards him and while they were sharing a short eye lock, Aditya put the seat belt around her and winked at her breaking the eye lock and smirked at her, moved back to his place and said.!)

Aditya: Done.!

Shanaya: What done.??

Aditya: Seat belt is done my lady.!!!

(Shanaya looked down and saw that he did actually put the seat belt on her without her noticing it.!!!! She just smiled a bit, shook her head and started to look outside the car window.!!!)

Aditya: So what's the surprise.??

Shanaya: We will be home soon.!!! Sabr rakho.!!!! You will see....

(Just with this sweet chit chat they reached the Oberoi mansion where Jihaan was waiting for them..... Shanaya came out of the car searching for Aarush as she could clearly see his car parked, but before she could do so...  she was engulfed in a bone crushing hug.....

Shanaya: Alright alright alright...... God ..... Manav.!!! I get it.!! You are happy.!!!!!!

Manav: Happy.???? That's not even the word that can describe my happiness right now!
Shan.!!! You have no idea what you have done.!!! You have done something that no one was able to do.!!! Everyone tried everything.!!!
But I guess.....

: It needs someone special to take that special role in someone's life.!!!
And for my Adi...... it was you Shan.!!!!

(Everyone could see SO standing behind Manav who said this...!!)

SO: Come here my son.!!

(Aditya went to him and hugged him.!! It was an emotional moment.! After all after a long wait Aditya has finally overcome his fear.!!!)

Aarush: Hey now.!! I am also here.!!!!

(He went there peeking out from the back of Manav to Adi and SO for a family hug.!!!)

Shanaya: Sorry to interrupt your moment guys but as you all are saying, let me add as well.!!!

Aditya: Oh yessss.!!! The surprise.!!!!! (He said excitedly..!!)

Shanaya: Aww..... Sorry.!!
But actually I am hungry.!!! I am to going inside.!! If you want, you guys can stay and continue your moment.!

(Saying that she started to go....)

Aditya: Arey no..!! Wait.! I am coming.!!!

(And saying this Aditya and everyone else followed them..... Aditya was waiting for the surprise to pop out or to be a big party or something like that and was internally getting excited.! When they all entered the house......)

Everything was

Normal.!!!!!

Aditya: What.??? But everything looks normal.!!!(shocked and disappointed)

Shanaya: Obviously 🙄

Aditya: But you said the surprise.!!!

Shanaya: Not me.! Aarush.!! Your "Dada" played a prank on you.!!!

Aditya: No ways.!! But......You even tried to stop him.!

Shanaya: Yes I did.! Cz I didn't want him to prank you.!! Not at least today.!! But you fell for it.! So I had to continue the prank.!!!

Aditya: WHAT.??? So everyone was in it.????

Shanaya: Kind of.!!! (And she shrugged..... she cleaned her hands and sat on the chair by dining table..!!)

Aditya: So......... you are really hungry..???

Shanaya: Of coarse I am.! Why would I be asking to come home.?? I told you right!! I want to have dinner together.!! Meaning..! With Whole Family.!!!

(Everyone started to sit on their respective  chairs as they started to fill up the dining table..... Aditya too sat next to Shanaya this time..... Bit was still confused.....)

Chief: Congratulations my Boy!!

Aditya: Y.....ya..! Thank you Sir.!!!

(Shanaya elbowed him bringing him back from his zone....)

Aditya: Oh... I am so sorry uncle.!! It's just.... I don't know.!! Shan and dada pranked me to come home and have dinner with everyone.!! I am not getting it.!!! I mean.! Even though I am still doubting it..... Shan's explanation is making more sense too.!!!

Chief: Welcome to my world my Bwoy.!!! Being around this High Functioning Sociopath is not easy.!!!

Shanaya: You should never be settled with what you get easily.!!!!

Jihaan: Ooooo.... That was good.!!!

Shanaya: Always 😎

Priya: Okay okay okay.... We will continue with this show off session later.....
Let's eat..... please serve the food......

(Maids started to serve the food...!!! After everything was served..... SO said...)

SO: We are here today as My Bwoy Adi.... Got the love of his life.!!

Chief: Also..!! Finally we came to know who will be that unique guy who will be able to handle this ...... If I say in Adi's language....
TSUNAMI.!!!

Manav: Remember Aditya..! After her first meet..! When she left to get her luggage you said....
"She is a Tsunami and she will turn your life upside down for good.!!!!"

(He said remembering that day...)

Aditya: Heh.!! Didn't knew I was actually predicting my future.!!!

Aarush: Okay okay now.... Why don't you guys start our dinner tonight then.!!

(So as per habit Aditya just picked the bowl that was in front of him and it was Chawal.!!! He then picked another bowl that was next to it and it was Dal.!!!)

Aditya: Wait..!! Dal and Chawal.????

SO: Your favorite.!! Isn't it.!

Aditya: It's been years since I ate this.!!!!

Manav: We thought why not eat this too.!! If you could overcome that many years old fear.... you can eat this too.....

Aditya: I...... can't..!!! You know guys..! My....(cut of by Shanaya...)

Shanaya : Mmmm..... man.... it smells so good.!!!!
(And she started to mix the dal and chawal in his plate and within fraction of seconds she put the spoonful of dal chawal in his mouth....)

(Aditya wasn't able to retreat and started chewed it... but then his eyes widened.....)

Aditya: Wait....

(He took another spoonful and tasted it properly...)

Aditya: This taste..!!! Shan..... This taste..!!!

Shanaya: I know.... I love it..!!

Aditya: Shan.... it's like....

Shanaya: Like......??

: LIKE I MADE IT.!!!!

(A voice came and hearing that voice Aditya just stood up from his place and started looking here and there to search for the source of the voice....)

: Looking for me.????

(The person behind that voice said tapping on Aditya's shoulder from behind.! Aditya's eyes widened and were almost tearing.!! Aditya just turned around and who he saw next just made his mind go blank.... he was not in his normal state of mind.!!
He was just standing there looking at the person in front of him and tears were flowing from his eyes nonstop.!! SO was getting worried and so was Aarush..! They were worried if he doesn't go under shock and affect his mental health again like years ago.!!!
But then... Shanaya just took a hold of his hand and gave it a assuring squeeze.!! Aditya just snapped back from his thoughts and looked at Shanaya.... She just gave him an assuring nod.! But during this whole time she was simply rubbing her thumb over a certain part of his palm and that was actually calmed him down...
Finally he looked at the person again and said.....)

Aditya: Mom.!!!! (Almost as a whisper)

(She just nodded and opened her arms and with a small push by Shanaya..... He was in her arms and both engulfed each other in a hug that has waited for almost more than two decades.!! Aditya was crying like a baby in his mom's arms... these tears were meant to come out.!!! He kept them inside of himself for long enough now.! It's about time he lets them out.!!!)

(SO just came to Shanaya and whispered....)

SO: This would not have been possible without you Shan.!! Thank you for completing my family.....
Shanaya just turned to him and just gesturely said .... no thanks needed with a smile and moved aside and now even SO and Aarush who were tearing up ,  joined the hug....)

(Shanaya went to her dad and side hugged him....!)

Chief: This is new.!!!!!

Shanaya: Don't get used to with it.!!!!

(The Oberois finally broke their hug and were wiping each other's tears.... when Aditya's Mom said.....)

Wanna know who is Aditya's Mom.!!!

Meet Aditya Singh Oberoi's Mom....... Satya Singh Oberoi's Wife.......... Amrita Singh Oberoi....

Prachi Shah as Amrita Singh Oberoi (ASO).!!!!

ASO: So.??? You need special invitation.????
She said looking at Shanaya and she too just ran to her and engulfed her in a hug.!!!!

Shanaya: Welcome home.!!!

ASO: Thanks for this beta.!!!

SO: My family is now all together and complete.!!!!

Shanaya: Nope.!!! Not yet.!!!!

Aditya: Arey haan...!!!! Dada..!!!! Where is she.???? I am sure she must be here too.!!!

SO: Am I missing something.???

Chief: Your elder son too has a girlfriend or should I say fiancé.!!!

Aarush: N...No..... Not yet.!!!!

SO: Not...... Yet.!!!!!
Arey but where is she...???

:Here...!!

(A sweet voice came from the entrance of the dining room..... Revealing Aarush's girlfriend/fiancé.....)

Garima Saxena., played by none other than our very own Vaishnavi Rao.!!!!

Okay ji.!!
Yes.! I know
I am late.!!
But believe me..
I am currently very very busy.!!
But I have to catch up reading few stories.!!
So thought to upload my chapter as well!!!

Yet again a sweet chapter.!!
I know.!!!
Missing my signature chapters.???
Me too...
Don't worry.!!!
They're right there... around the corner.!!!😉

Anyways
Lemme know guys!!!
Any flaws in writing.??? I know writing emotional and romantic chapters are not my thing.!!
But I am trying.!!
Any advice.???
Please lemme know.!!

Did you guys like the family reunion??

Liked the choices of our final two characters??

Well... one is still left though.!!
But anyways.!!!

Like and comment if you liked reading this chapter!!

Till then....
TC
Aadios Amigos
-HP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

669K 33.2K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
19.4K 1K 33
This book is all about QURAN facts. Hope you guys will get benefit from it and know about Quran, Inshallah
21.8K 1.1K 43
Jealousy, can RUIN a friendship. A mysterious new girl at the campus attracts the sev(en) heartthrob's attention. The further she distance away from...
238K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...