Royalty

By diorbaby

Chris is the biggest drug lord in Atlanta. He lives the fast life, full of girls and tons of money. Savannah... More

Introduction
Promise
First Date
My boyfriend
Missing you
Dinner Party
True Feelings
I love you
Mi Familia
They're watching
Madison
Madison pt 2
Save Me
What happened
Take Care
Safety
Together
My house is not a home
Life Apart
He's Gay
Space
Redemption
Danger
One night
Love
Freakum dress
Unstable emotions
California
The meetup
I miss you
Welcome to the Party
The Night
Heart Break Hotel
9/12
Revenge pt 1
Revenge Pt 2
Forever
Its you
Get High
Chris' Birthday
Did he do it?
Trust
Truth pt 2
Thugs Cry Too
Distance
New rules
Gone
Toxic begininings
My game
Paris
Last Night
Secrets
Be alright
Lies & Deception
New things
Old things
Troubles
A good man
Under the Influence
Holiday in Atl
Christmas Eve
Christmas baby
New Years
Mine?
Valentines
Taken
I want you bad
Baby?
Why?
Bachelor/ Bachelorette
Happily Ever After

Away

526 13 0
By diorbaby

Chris.....

"You guys ready?" I look over at Braxton and Ky. "Readier than we will ever be," Braxton said taking his gun off safety. We managed to find the warehouse for these bum ass niggas who've been fucking our lives up. I kick the door in and started shooting every nigga I seen. I didn't give a fuck who was there, today was their last day alive. 

I started picturing Sav laying beat up in the hospital and it got me angrier. I started shooting niggas over. "Bro they dead," Ky said standing next to me. I stop and looked at him and sigh. "Let's go," Braxton said going up steps. We walk into an office and all eyes were on us. I put my gun up and was about to shoot. 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," A nigga who looked just like King said smirking. "And why the fuck not?" I ask with my gun still up. "Because I know where you and your family lay your head down at night. All I have to do is make one phone call and poof just like magic everyone will be gone without a blink of an eye. 

"Man you bluffing. You don't know shit," Ky said unimpressed. "Oh yeah?" he asked cockily. He held up an Ipad with all of our old houses displayed on the screen. We all looked at each other and went along with it. "What the fuck do you want?" I asked getting irritated. I needed to get back to Savannah. 

"You dead," he smiled rubbing his hands together. "Well, that shit ain't gonna happen, so any more request," Ky asks. The guy chuckled and looked at all the men in the room. "I should kill you right now," he looks at me. "You can't kill me," I told him completely unbothered. "And why is that?" he asks. 

"Because we're going to kill you first," I tell him. His men pull out their guns but it was too late my men barged in shooting. I ducked and dodged bullets. I couldn't get shot, Savannah would kill me if I didn't play it safe. 

"Bro over here," Ky said showing me a door that all three of us walk out of. I put my gun back in my waist. "You think it's over?" Ky asks. "Nope, this is probably just the beginning," I sighed as we made our way to the car to head back to the hotel. 

Savannah..........

"Good morning," Drake greeted us as he picks us up from the house. "Morning," Ken and I both respond. My phone rings and I look to see that Chris wanted to FaceTime. "Hey, baby," I cheese as his face pops in the camera. "Good morning beautiful," he smiles making me blush. "Are you being safe babe?" I give him a look. "Yes, baby everything is straight over here. Business is being handled," he tells me. 

"I miss you so much," I pout. "I'll be home very soon baby. When I get home we're gonna go to that restaurant you like. I'm gonna get you a nice dress to wear and I'ma make sure you feel really special," he smiles.

"I can't wait," I smile into the phone. "What have you been up to?" he asks taking off his clothes. "Nothing really, we go to work and then straight home just like you ask," I roll my eyes with a sigh. "Don't give me that look, you know it's for your safety until I get back in town," he says softly. 

"I know Chris, I just pulled up to the shop I'm going to call you later or you call me when you're free," I say. "You mad at me?" he asks. "No, I understand I just need to get inside," I tell him. "I'm sorry about all of this," he sighs. I nod my head and look out the window at the shop. 

"Have a good day baby girl," he sighs before hanging up the phone. I push open the door and walk into the shop. 

"Hey Sav," Drake calls out to me. I turn on my heels and look at him. He waved me over to the driver's seat. "Yes," I answer him. "Give him a break," he looks at me with a sympathetic look. "I'm trying," I tell him. "He loves you and you love him. Now I want you to go in there and have a great day. I'll be here to pick you up at 5 and we can have your favorite for dinner tonight and all three of us can watch Real Housewives of ATL," he smiles holding my chin making me smile. 

"Alright," I roll my eyes. "Call me if you need me," he smiles and I nod going into the shop. "Hey, girl," Mellisa smiles as I enter. I walk into the shop and get started on my first client of the day. 

+++++++

I was waiting for Drake to pick me up when London calls. "Friend can I come to stay with you guys tonight?" she asks. "Yeah of course are you okay?" I ask concerned. "Yeah, I just don't want to be alone tonight. I've been missing Trey," she sighs. "Still no word from him?" I ask. "No, I guess we are really done this time," she says. 

"Well, what's meant to be will always be," I tell her. The horn honked outside of my shop and I closed up the shop and walked towards Drake's Cadi. "How was work?" he asks hugging me. "It was cool," I shrug. "London is staying the night tonight," I tell him as we make our way to Ken's job. "Okay, let me know what ya'll want to eat and I'll go get it," he says and I nod. 

We pull up to Ken's job and she was walking out smiling down at her phone. Drake opens the door for her. She climbs in next to me and kisses my cheek. "I'm in the car babe I'll talk to you later," she says to B. 

"Hi, B," I reach over into the camera. He smiles and waves. "Hey Savage," he says. I heard a muffled voice in the back. "Savage Chris said to make sure you call him tonight so ya'll have phone sex," he laughed causing me to place my hand over my face. "He is so embarrassing," I smiled. 

"Bye, babe," she says before hanging up. "So D how was your day," Ken cheeses. "It was okay, I did some running around for the most part and making calls checking on business. I told Sav that we can watch Real Housewives of Atl tonight," he smiles at her. 

"You never want to watch that show with us," her mouth opens. "I know how much ya'll miss the guys so I can stomach it for the night," he says. "You're gonna be addicted," I tell him. "What are we eating?" he asks. 

"Sav can cook something for us," Ken shrugged. "And who said I feel like cooking?" I scrunch my face up at her. "You always cook girl," she says. "We can always have the chef cook," Drake offers. "I'm thinking steak," I tell them. "Sounds good to me," Ken says. "Perfect! Also, make sure Lon is cool with that too," he looks at me. 

"She coming over?" Ken asks and I nod. We pull up to the house and all get out. I go upstairs and take a shower. After my shower, I FaceTime Chris ass naked. His face pops in the camera and he instantly smiles at me. "You're so sexy," he licks his lips. I turn around and bend over reaching for absolutely nothing. 

"I miss you," he says in a deep voice. I stand up turn around to face him with a smirk. "I don't believe you," I challenge him. "What you want me to do to show you?" he sits up folding his hands. "Come and get me," I tell him. 

"You know I can't do that," he licks his lips. "Can't or won't" I smirk. I could see the lust building in his eyes. "It's been too long and I'm starting to crave you," I breathe in and out. "How about I come home for just one night," he proposes. "I like the sound of that," I smile. "Good, and you better be nice to me when you see me," he laughs. "Oh I'll be extra nice," I smirk. 

"I really do miss you though, no bullshit," he lays down in the bed of the hotel. "What do you miss about me the most?" I ask him getting dressed. "Your smile, and the way your eyes light up when ever we see each other. I miss your corny ass non funny ass jokes," he smiles hard. 

"Awww Christopher," I cheese. "I don't want you to ever leave me," he says quietly like he thought I would. "You couldn't get rid of me even if you wanted to," I laugh. "Did you eat babe?" I ask him. "I had a burger earlier," he shrugs. I give him a look. "You know how I feel about that,"

"I know babe but we've been doing a lot so I don't really have an appetite," he gives me a small smile. "I don't want you to get sick. You already skinny as hell," I joke. 

"But you love my skinny ass," he sticks out his tongue. "I really do," I reply. 

"Is Drake taking care of ya'll?" he asks getting serious. "Yes baby, he's been nothing short of a gentlemen. But let me ask you something," 

"Uh oh what is it?" he sighs. 

"Babe, don't do that," I roll my eyes. "Go ahead Savannah," he says. 

"You hear from Trey?" I ask him. 

"We're not doing that babe," he says. "Doing what?" I ask him. "Inserting ourselves into other grown peoples business," he says. 

"Babe, I'm not all I'm saying is since he left my best friend, I never see him and ya'll don't hang out with him as much or talk about him," I shrug. 

"He still around. The nigga has a baby on the way though. Do not tell London babe." he says. 

"How do you tell me some shit like that and then say don't tell London," I scrunch up my face. "You my baby so I told you but it has to stay between us," he warns. "What if she finds out I knew and didn't tell her," I whine. 

Chris sighs. "Alright Savannah go ahead and tell her but just don't say you heard it from me. We still cool and he ain't want nobody else to know but me and the boys so," he stops. 

"I won't I promise," I held up my pinky and he shook his head smiling pretending to link our fingers. "I love you baby but I have to get going if you want me home by tomorrow," he says. "I love you so much more baby," I blow him a kiss. We ended the call and I went downstairs to see London and Ken in the livingroom. "Hey Lon," I sit in her lap. 

"Girl, get your big ass off of my lap," she laughs. "No, I like it here," I smile. "Where's Drake?" I ask them. "He said he had to take a phone call out on the balcony," Ken pointed out back. "Okay well I smell food. Is it almost done?" I ask and they nod. 

After we ate we all went into the livingroom and sprawled across the couches to watch Housewives. "How long ya'll been friends?" Drake asks coming in with icecream. "Since forever," I laugh. "This shit is forever," Ken smiles looking at both of us. 

"Guys I seen Trey today," London said out of nowhere. We all look at her and my heart beats fast. "What happened?" Drake asks. "He was with someone else and she was pregnant," she said staring off into the distance. "It was supposed to be me," she laugh slightly, but you could tell she was hurt. "Nah, you can do so much better than him," he smiles at her. 

She looks up him and the tears came rushing down. "You think so?" she asks. "I know so girl. Listen he left you and now he got some random girl carrying his kids. Don't think for a second that the nigga doesn't wish that was you. Any man that can cheat on someone like you has to be stupid," he shruggs and we all agree. 

"He'll be back don't even sweat," Ken said rubbing her back. 

"By then she not even gonna want him back," Drake says eating his icecream. "How do you know?" she asks him. He licks his lips and stares at her intensely. "Because we're gonna be together," he tells her. Talk about a fucking plot twist. "Oh shit," Ken whispers to me. 

"You don't want to be with me," she sniffles. "But I do. Since I've been keeping an eye out on ya'll I've had a closer eye on you and I don't think there's anyone better for me than you," I almost past out. I never knew he had a thing for London. 

"Well then," she says blushing. Ken and I just watch until my phone rings. I look down to see Ky calling. I misses his annoying ass so I answer. "Ky," I smile. "Oh how I love your smile," he flirts. "Here you go, what do you want?" I laugh and rolled my eyes. 

"I was just making sure you guys were good. We haven't talked in a while and I thought I'd just let you know that you're still my favorite," he says. "I thought I was the favorite Ken," Ken pouts. "I love you Ken but you're Chris' favorite," he says matter of factly. 

"Guess what?" I say. 

"What?" he says. "Drake likes London," I beam. "Oh shit, foreal?" he covers his mouth. "He just admitted his feelings to her a second ago. "That's so good. She don't need to be messing around with Trey retarded ass anyway," he laughs. 

"I agree," I laugh. "Where she at?" he asks. She pops her head in the camera. "You being fresh?" he asks her and we all burst into laughter. "Boy ain't nobody being fresh," she flips him off. "Nigga who you on the phone with?" we see B and Chris come into the room. "My girlfriends," he smirked. 

"You keep fucking playing," Chris says. "I'm definitely stealing Savage from you," he laughs. "Goodnight Kyrie," I laugh. "Ya'll ate?" B asks and we all say yes in unison. "Where that nigga Drake at?" Ky asks. 

He comes to the camera. "Thank you for taking care of our girls man. We really owe you. Also thank you for saving London from being sad for the rest of her life," he jokes. "Fuck you okay," she laughs. 

"I love being with them so don't even worry about it," he hugs us. We finished up our call and we went to sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 21.1K 68
Mya and Chris take on the married life. Will they be able to handle all of the obstacles that it brings Tim is trying to turn over a new leaf after...
561 37 18
Javon is a girl who has been through it all in her life has had every struggle and everybody just leaves her out nobody understands what she goes thr...
311K 16.2K 35
She's the bad girl and he's the good guy. Christan Brooks goes undercover as a bodyguard for a drug queen pin. Will she ever find out his true ident...
79.9K 1.9K 38
This story is about a girl named Destiny. She lives with the constant abuse from her father and an absent mother. All she really wants is to be loved...