Chéri || Fred Weasley

By laucb02

"I promised myself to never fall in love again, even if that leaves me to be alone for the rest of my existen... More

Author's Note
cast
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
theo&clo
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
lxxiv
lxxv
lxxvi
lxxvii
lxxviii
lxxix
lxxx
lxxxi
lxxxii
lxxxiii
lxxxiv
lxxxv
lxxxvi
lxxxvii
lxxxviii
lxxxix
xc
xci
xcii
xciii
xciv
xcv
photos of mads taken by fred
xcvi
xcvii
xcviii
xcix
c
ci
cii
ciii
civ
dream house
cv
cvi
cvii
cviii
cviv
cv
epilogue i
epilogue ii
epilogue iii
epilogue iv
weasley-archambeau children
next gen faceclaims
epilogue v
Author's Note
Sapphire||Prologue

xxix

9.1K 180 181
By laucb02

TW: drug usage

My feet landed on the garden of our house, the sun was shining brightly as I levitated my trunk and my brother's owl back to the house, leaving the cat carrier on the garden. In the living room, there was one of the weirdest ensembles of people I had ever seen.

Mum was sitting on one of the longer couches with Andromeda and Sirius. Sirius was now cleaner, wearing fresh clothes and looked definitely healthier than last week. Dora was sitting on the arm of the couch almost falling over and uncle Ted was on the other arm. Mamie was sitting on a love seat, her beautiful face angered and eyes narrowed, and standing on the side was a man with brown hair, shabby clothes and scars scattered on his face. Clotilde was sitting on the floor and Tim being Tim was making coffee and tea for everyone.

"Where is Duchess?" Clo looked up at me.

"In the garden, you have hands so go pick your stupid cat up, I'm not going close to that demon again" I fake smiled at her and tried going up the stairs when mamie yelled.

"NOT SO FAST GIRL!". I flinched at the sound of her voice. I walked over to the dining room where the man I didn't know was standing and he smiled brightly at me.

"I will pay you a one hundred thousand galleons if you hit me with the killing curse right now" I said to him. He laughed and shook his head.

"I believe you can't remember me Madeleine, I'm-" he said but Sirius stood up and hugged me.

"Maddibear this is Moony, you have already met but your brain was the size of a pea back then"

"Nice to meet you Moony, you can call me Maddie the bear is not necessary and it's your brain that's the size of a pea Snuffles, at least mine grew" I smirked and Sirius scoffed.

"She's definitely your god daughter Padfoot" Remus laughed and I caught Dora looking at him in adoration, making a mental note to get her to spill the beans later.

Timothée was now handing each of us our drinks and I saw mum taking a cup with one hand and running her other hand through he hair.

"By the look on your face it looks like what you really need mother is an Irish coffee" I joked but only Sirius laughed. "Oh come on it was a good one".

"You have spent way too much time with the twins to think that that was a good one" Clo smirked and I had to resist the urge of flipping her off.

"Mum can you tell us what is going on?" my brother asked her.

"I will tell you what's going on dear, Madeleine-" mamie began but mum cut her short.

"Let's start from the beginning and then you and Maddie can talk privately mamie" mum sighed and stood up.

"Twenty years ago when I was disowned from the family the war was barely starting. I went to Andromeda's and then I decided to move to France, where I clearly met your father-"

"Yes we already know that mum"

"Jesus fuck Clotilde just let the woman speak" I rolled my eyes.

"Language" Sirius joked.

"You're telling me to mind my language" I lifted my brows at him.

"Moving on, when I married your father I knew that we would be in danger. He was half veela and you all know what our family believed in, so we had to be careful and quiet about it. Not many people attended our wedding but the ones who did were members of this secret society that Dumbledore founded to fight off You-Know-Who. Remus and Sirius were part of it, just like Harry's parents, Molly Weasley's brothers who were dear friends of mine and many others.

"When our father found out I was married to a half veela and was expecting Madeleine, he went to Bellatrix and she was outraged. She ratted us to the Death Eaters but the Order protected us. When Maddie was born we moved here and lived in this very house until Clotilde was one year old-"

"Wait so you're telling me Clo wasn't born in France? Oh my god you're such a loser you're entire life has been a lie! You're only part French because of dad but you're English, you were born in England and-" I was laughing loudly only recieving disapproving glances from everyone and my sister looked like she was about to cry.

"It's not funny Madeleine" mum scolded.

"It's very funny indeed, they told us we were all born in France but you were not" I snorted.

"Madeleine that's enough, go on mum" Timothee nudged my ribs hard.

"Your father and I were part of it, we were part of the Order of the Phoenix and our missions usually consisted in moving muggle-borns to France. Since Philippe was an auror, he also worked in more dangerous missions with Mad Eye but most of the time I tried staying to take care of you but when I couldn't-"

"I was almost four when the war ended and Tim was five, why can't we remember any of this?" I asked but she ignored me.

"When everything ended and we went back home, your father and I decided that it would be best to obliviate you three. That way you would not remember anything about the Order being mentioned, it was for your own protection and I need you to understand that"

"I need a drink to get through the rest of this conversation because I swear my head is going to explode, great parenting by the way mum erasing your kids' memories, I'll take note for when I have kids" I rubbed my temples.

"We all know you would be a terrible mother Madeleine so I wouldn't recommend you to try but at the rythm you're going there might be another kid running around soon" Clotilde snarled, leaving my mouth agape.

"As I was saying before you interrupted me three times," she rolled her eyes at me. "Other members of the Order would look out for you, that of course included Sirius, Remus, the Potters, the Weasleys and others besides Andromeda of course".

"So you're meaning to tell me that we have known the Weasleys since we were kids?" Clo asked.

"Yes Clotilde but that is beyond the point-"

"Can story time be over and get to the point please? We all know he's back and by the looks of it the Order is reuniting again, but why exactly are you telling us this? I huffed.

"Can you please let mum talk for once" Timothée said to me.

"Okay mummy's boy" Clo and I muttered in unison and grinned at each other.

"Because, you two will be moving to the headquarters of the Order for the entire summer, Timothée and I will be staying here to not raise suspicion in the Ministry because they are not believing that he is back but there you will be protected"

"And why is he not moving?" I rolled my eyes.

"Because I will begin my auror training and I am now a part of the Order" Timothée gloated.

"And where exactly is this place we're moving to?" Clo asked.

"That would be the most horrible place in the world, my childhood home" Sirius fake smiled.

"Wait is this the creepy house in London you used to threaten us with when we were little and being naughty?" I asked mum.

"Yes, that would be 12 Grimmauld Place" mum nodded.

"You really threatened them with that horrible place Cress? It would definitely give Azkaban a run for their galleons" Sirius laughed.

"Couldn't agree more, I still get shivers everytime I think about it" Andromeda cringed.

"Charming, thanks for the heads up" I muttered

"Don't worry Mads, I assure you you'll have fun" Andromeda smiled, pity laced with it.

"Well by the sound of it, prison sounds more appealing to me right now" I joked.

"Don't be ridiculous you will be living with me and Moony we are the definition of fun" Sirius said proudfully.

"Maybe you need to check out a newer version of the dictionary Snuffles, I don't think that old English has the real definition of fun" I teased him.

"Shut it or I will ground you" he tried sounding strict but did not work.

"I'd like to see you try".

"And when exactly are we leaving?" Clo asked.

"Tonight" mum sighed.

"TONIGHT?!" Clo yelled.

"Now you and I will talk Madeleine" Mamie stood up and walked gracefully to the kitchen.

"You're screwed" Clo snickered.

"Fuck off". I walked to the kitchen and when I saw her, I seriously considered in apparating anywhere else, but there was no escape now. I was indeed, screwed.

"I will speak and you will listen, I don't want a single word coming out of your mouth understood" she shouted and I nodded.

"What you did was incredibly wrong and foolish girl, I have been in contact with Dumbledore after what happened and you revealed so many secrets of our kind that if someone from the other side finds out they will not have mercy on you Madeleine, do you understand what I am saying!" she said and I hung my head trying to avoid her penetrating glance.

"I'm way too powerful to be destroyed mam-" I tried loosening up the tension but it was clearly a mistake.

"SILENCE! You give me your word that you will never reveal any more information Madeleine, if You-Know-Who's supporters find out of the power we hold they will come for us! By opening your mouth you have endagered-"

"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking clearly when I told Dumbledore, Snape and McGonagall. I didn't think that it could be that dangerous I'm sorry" I interrupted her, not wanting to take anymore of her rage.

"Vow it to me Madeleine, swear on your father's name that you won't utter another word because if you do so help me God because you won't live to see another day girl!"

"I won't swear on his name, I won't say anything else but I-"

"You know the rules, you can only reveal information once you are married just like I did with your grandfather and your father did with your mother Madeleine, not another word" she scolded.

"Well I don't plan in marrying so that won't be a problem, I learned my lesson alright".

"Good, now I brought you some presents for you to take to that horrible house. They're in your bed" she stood up again and kissed the top of my head.

"You're seriously going to give me presents after all of that?" I asked her, completely bewildered.

"Well it is my job as your mamie to scold you and spoil you but the first one already exhausted me, now go get your gifts before I change my mind" she said sternly and went back to join the rest of the adults in the living room.

I followed her and noticed that Clo wasn't there which meant she was probably packing her things already. "You have to go pack darling", said Andromeda when her eyes met mine.

"If he can join then I can join, I'm of age" I said but they all looked back at me disapprovingly.

"Absolutely not, you will not join Madeleine I forbid you from doing so" Sirius shook his head.

"You can't forb-"

"Yes I can and right now I don't care if you are of age but you are still under my care" his voice raised.

"But you joined when you were my age" I tried arguing back.

"They were different circumstances"

"They were not!" I scoffed.

"Yes they were, we were against something unknown but we learned how they operate. Don't try to argue anymore because my answer is no and Cress supports me on this" he barked.

"And why not? I want a coherent reason why I can not join if I am of age" I clenched my fists.

"BECAUSE PEOPLE DIE! Members of the Order are haunted one by one Madeleine! James, Lily, Marlene, Dorcas, Fabian, Gideon, Bones, Fenwick! Do you want me to keep going because I can keep going Madeleine! Now go to your room and pack because we are leaving soon!" he yelled and sunk back to his seat.

*****

I went straight to my room and closed the door quietly, on top of my duvet they were a different assortment of gifts that mamie brough back from France. Besides plenty of new clothes to fill in a new wardrobe, there were also several bottles of wine, pastries and snacks that were impossible to get in England. I didn't bother in unpacking my school trunk, I just opened it and placed another undetectable extension charm, throwing everything that was on my bed in it.

From my other purse, I took the bag of weed that Lee had gifted me a while ago and rolled myself a joint. It felt strange not sharing it with Fred but of course I wouldn't let good weed go to waste. It was already dark and the stars were shining brightly, the cool summer breeze was embracing me as I looking at every constellation through my open window.

It felt terrifying knowing that a war was being plotted again. It felt terrifying knowing that so many people were going to die and it felt even more terrifying knowing that the Ministry of Magic was being blatantly ignorant to what was in front of our eyes. My watch marked two am, yet we were still not leaving.

I leaned my head against the window frame and inhaled the warmth smoke that was comforting my body like a hug when his voice ricocheted through my ears.

"I never imagined you as a smoker chérie, I knew Tim was but not you".

"Neither did I but it helps me relax, dad" I turned my head to face his bluish almost transparent face.

"Well it's not very good for you, I should know" he chuckled.

"Well you really can't stop me can you?" I joked.

"I guess I really can't" he shrugged.

"So this is my punishment? I can talk to the dead now, so scary" I said sarcastically. The door to my room opened abrubtly and I threw what was left of the joint out of the window but when I looked next to me, he was gone.

"Who were you talking to?" Timothée asked me.

"No one and even if I was it's not like it's any of your fucking business" I rolled my eyes at him.

"I will definitely not miss your attitude this summer" he joked and sat on my bed.

"You made me drop a prefectly good joint idiot" I scoffed

"Sorry about that but we're leaving now" he shrugged and took my trunk downstairs.

I went into the living room where Sirius, Remus, Dora and mum were waiting. Clo was asleep on the couch, her head placed on mamie's lap while she braided her hair.

"We must go now but since Clo is still not of age we can not apparate because of the trace" said mum.

"So how exactly are we going to get there?" I asked her.

"Roadtrip! Isn't it exciting" Dora said cheerfully, he hair changing into a bright pink shade.

"You're joking, why can't we just apparate and you take Clo separetly! I'm not staying three or more hours in a car!" my eyes widened.

"Can you stop complaining for once in your life and get your ass in the car" Timothée huffed and picked Clotilde up.

"What car? We don't even have a car!"

"Well your father had one, it's in the garage" Sirius beamed.

"I didn't even know we had a garage"

"Yes we do, and Arthur did us a favor so it can turn invisble and fly so it won't take three hours" mum said taking a set of keys from her purse and stepping out of the house. We all followed her and she opened the garage that I had no idea even existed and there was an old black sports car

"Can I drive" Sirius asked mum, his face bright as if he was a child on Christmas morning and mum threw him the keys.

They loaded mine and Clo's trunks into the car. I crawled in the back with mum, Dora and Clo, and in the front Sirius, Remus and Timothée were chatting excitedly about the features of the car.

"Do you remember how much we begged Philippe to let us drive it when we were 18" Sirius and Remus laughed. In no time the car was soaring though the dark sky, grey clouds surrounding us as we went higher. Queen was playing on the background, Dora's head on my shoulder as gentle snores and drool escaped from her mouth.

Timothée was looking out the window and mum and Clo were cuddled up together sleeping soundly. Remus and Sirius were singing every single song that was streaming in the radio, reminiscing about their youth as I played with the ring on my index finger, my mind wandering, lost in its own world.

When we neared London, yellow lights were illuminating the sleeping city. I admired the view from above, 'perhaps staying here for a while won't be that bad ' I thought. Suddenly we reached a dark street, and the car landed smoothly on the ground. Sirius parked it in an alley next to the flat complex and we all stepped out of the car.

"I never thought I would be back here" he said to mum.

"Me neither, I always hated this place" she sighed as we walked in front of the various flats.

"I can't see number 12, there is only 11 and and 13" Timothee said inspecting the numbers on the doors.

"Well, that is because my father put every security measure so that it wouldn't be seen by muggles and now Dumbledore added more protection but we need to get inside before anyone sees us" Sirius said.

Remus gave Tim, Clo and I a piece of parchment and told us to read it. Clo was about to read it out loud when I nudged her ribs.

"You have to read it to yourself idiot, not the rest of us" I groaned and she huffed.

The headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix may be found at number twelve, Grimmauld Place, London.

Once I had memorized the sentence, the building began to move. Large dirty windows were now appearing and an entire new building emerged in front of us, a number 12 plaque and a silver serpent knocker adorning the old looking door. Sirius opened the door and I saw how my mum shivered as we all stepped into the house.

"Welcome to the happiest place on Earth!" Sirius said sarcastically.

"I thought that was Disneyland" I grinned but my smile faded when I took a good look at the hall we were standing in.

It was dark and everything smelled like mold. A gloomy and depressive ambiance took over the house as we walked further in. Dark objects decorating the place and wallpaper was peeling off everywhere. The floor carpet was dirty and worn off and it was evident that this house had been vacant for decades. Clo and I were dragging our trunks trying to not knock over anything but that wasn't the case for Dora.

As we were walking through the horrible hallway, she tripped over what looked like an umbrella stand made from a troll's leg that had been clearly cut off. We were about to enter the kitchen when I heard the door open again, voices I recognized well filling the hall as well.

"It smells awful in here mum" Ginny Weasley's voice sounded.

"Well it probably smells that way because Ickle Ronnikins couldn't hold his shit in" Fred said and George snickered.

"Language you two!" shrieked Mrs Weasley.

"Oh Molly I'm so glad you're all here" mum walked over to the redhead lady and hugged her.

I peaked my head out of the kitchen and met two sets of chocolate brown eyes and grinned widely. They ran up to me, knocking Ron over in the process and hugged me tightly.

"How come you have missed me so much if we saw each other yesterday" I teased them and hugged them back.

"Shut it Frenchie, we're going to have so much fun this summer"

"Merlin help us then" Remus chuckled and took a seat on one of the crusty looking chairs.

Molly kissed the top of my head and stepped into the kitchen, after hugging Ginny and Ron and introducing myself to Mr Weasley; we all sat in the dining room while Mrs Weasley fixed us something to eat.

All the adults besides Molly were whispering to each other, Ginny and Clo were talking excitedly with Ron. The twins were telling me about what they were planning on inventing this summer with bright smiles on their faces.

"When will Hermione and Harry get here mum?" Ron asked.

"We will go get Hermione this week" Molly said.

"And what about Harry?" Ginny asked.

"We will talk about that later Ginny" Sirius said sadly.

When we finished eating the sandwiches Molly had made for us, exhaustion took over most of the table.

"Where are we going to sleep mum?" George yawned.

"Fred and George will share, Ron will share with Harry once he gets here, Hermione and Ginny and Clo and Maddie" Molly said cleaning the dishes with a flick of her wand.

"Can Ginny, Hermione and I share a room please? I am sure that if Maddie and I share one blood will be shed, and I am positive it will be mine" Clotilde said, her voice cracking slightly.

"Couldn't have put it better myself" I smirked and the twins sniggered.

"Come on mum it will be like a sleep over every night, please say yes" Ginny pleaded.

"Believe me Mrs Weasley, I have no problem whatsoever in having a room of my own and Clo obviously would much rather share a room with her friends than with her boring big sister and besides when Dora stays here she can sleep with me" I smiled which seemed to convince Molly.

"Oh very well, Maddie dear your bedroom is on the fourth floor, girls yours is on the the first, Ron is on the second and Fred and George are on the third" she said to us.

The twins and I levitated out trunks and laughen when we saw Clo, Ginny and Ron struggling to take theirs up the stairs.

"A little help please" Ginny panted.

"Only because you are our most favorite sister" Fred beamed and levitated Ginny's trunk along with his.

"Madeleine can you please do mine" Clo begged.

"I don't think so, you see moving your trunk yourself is really character building and I won't deny you the pleasure of learning" I winked and headed to the top floor.

On the fourth floor they were three rooms. One of the doors had a sign hung up that read 'Do Not Enter Without the Express Permission of Regulus Arcturus Black. The other door held a nameplaque that read 'Sirius' . I walked over to the last dark door and opened it.

The room was probably one of the biggest in the house. There was a queen size bed in the middle, covered by a dark green duvet, a wardrobe and a desk made from very dark wood matched with the bed's structure. To the right of the room, there was a smaller door that led to a private bathroom, a white dirty bathtub contrasting with the black floor tiles and walls. I took my wand and used the cleaning spells that Professor Flitwick taught us, using them all over the room and bathroom.

The old, moldy smell cleared out and with a snap of my wrist all my belongins were now on the wardrobe and desk. The room also had a large empty bookcase and a vanity with a couple of old pictures of mum, Narcissa, Andromeda, Bellatrix, Sirius and Regulus.

"This is the room your mother and Narcissa shared when they visited" Sirius said, leaning on the door frame. "I can tell that she misses her, they used to fight like you and Clo do but they loved each other" he stepped in and sat on the bed.

"I'm sorry, for being so stubborn before. I know you're just looking out for me" I took a seat next to him.

"I'm sorry I raised my voice, I shouldn't have"

"It's fine" I muttered.

"No it isn't, I know you meant well but it's all too dangerous and when they made me your godfather, I promised your dad that if anything happened to him I would take care of you as my own and I don't intend in breaking my promise"

"I know" I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder.

"It's late and according to Molly we will start cleaning this shit hole tomorrow so get some rest Maddibear" he kissed the top of my head and left.

I opened the wardrobe that contained my neatly folded clothes and pulled out a pair of shorts and and oversized shirt. After I had changed and brushed my teeth, I slipped into the now clean bed and covered myself up to my shoulders with the duvet. I was about to fall asleep when a cracking sound went off and two bodies fell on top of me.

"Get-off-can't-breathe" I managed to say but the twins only bursted into laughter. They got off from the bed and began inspecting my room. George was going through my record collection and Fred was going through the drawers of the dresser, smirking when he reached my underwear. He looked back at me while George was still distracted and pocketed a lacy dark blue thong.

After George picked a record and put it on the player, he sat on the bay window and Fred threw himself on the bed again.

"Why do you get your own bathroom?" they asked in unison.

"Isn't it obvious? Because I'm the favorite, now get out because I want to sleep" I huffed.

George winked and disapparated but Fred stayed put. He got on top of me and began kissing my neck, I wrapped my arms around his neck and moved his head so I could feel his lips on mine. We kissed each other eagerly but in no time he pulled away and smirked.

"This will be such a great summer angel" he nibbled my earlobe and with a crack he was gone, leaving me all flustered and wanting for more.

AN: and so OOTP begins. Thank you so, so, so much for 2,3k reads! I love every single one of you and there are no words to express how grateful I am to all of you for reading this. For a while I will focus on Fred's and Maddie's relationship throughout the summer and let's just say that things will get really spicy. Also please let me know if you have any requests for smut or whatever in the comments, and also if you're liking the story so far. I wasn't planning in uploading today because I still have lots to do for school but you guys deserved it. I hope you're staying safe and remember to tpwk. Love you all. Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.5K 2.2K 76
⚠️UNDER EDITING/REVISION⚠️ (Still available to read) "There's no way that boy could ever feel love..." Hermione spat "I think he could...you guys j...
1.1K 144 71
Written in first person, this is story of a Ravenclaw, Mary, who falls in love with Fred Weasley. At first, it's perfect, but she learns that he has...
54.7K 1.4K 82
***Not Edited: Read with that in mind*** You practically grew up a Weasley. Living right down the hill with your muggle parents, you were always curi...
127K 3.3K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...