Surrera - One Shots

By simplyivv

Maybe We Can Fix Each Other More

My Miracle
Something I Never Felt Before
Something I Never Felt Before II
I Want You. I Need You.
I Want You. I Need You. II
Anything For You.
I Don't Deserve You
Our Greatest Gift
My person
7 hours & 15 days
Emery Rose
Million Reasons
I Get To Love You

My girl

1.2K 39 4
By simplyivv

A/N: Claire is alive but she is Robert's ex wife. Five years passed since their divorce.

**************************************

- What do you think we go out for a dinner date? Robert whispered to Andy's ear as he hugged her from behind while she prepared lunch for them.

- Mm I like that idea. We didn't have dinner date in a while.

- Ever since you moved in, I think. He kissed her on the cheek and sat on one of the bar stools to eat lunch.

- I was thinking last night about something... she got a little nervous as she started speaking. How come you never mentioned you ex wife? I found out about her because Ripley mentioned the other day while we had a dinner at their place. I didn't want to brought it up then because I saw you got angry the minute he mentioned her.

Robert rolled his eyes at her question but he knew eventually they needed to have this conversation.

- First of all there is a reason she is my ex. Second I don't talk about it because it's not worth mentioning. I divorced her because I joined SFD after the Marines. We fought for months about it and one day I just left and left her divorce papers on the table. 

- Oh. Sorry for asking. Now I feel bad. 

- No, no. You need to know and I've been avoiding this conversation for quite some time. After our divorce was finalized I discovered that she was cheating on me while I was on deployment so divorce was my free ticket to freedom I guess. Now I'm thankful for it but it left some scars. That is the reason it took me so long to admit to myself that I have feeling for you and definitely took me a lot more time to admit them to you.

- Hm that's why you've been distant back then. Okay, now it makes more sense. 

- The moment I came to the station you got under my skin. Each day passed the feelings got stronger and stronger and it got the point where I couldn't sleep or eat and I needed to tell you. So yeah. And maybe we moved in after a few months of dating but with you is... different. Easy.

Andy got up from her stool and came to Robert, standing between his legs she cupped his face in her hands and gave him a kiss. Kiss that was saying everything he needed in that particular moment. Kiss of love and understanding. Kiss that said I'm nothing like her. And he knew that. He knew she is not like Claire at all. Totally opposite of her. Most of all she understands him. Completely.

***

- Please, wear that black dress I like tonight. Will you? For me? Robert made puppy face while Andy headed upstairs to get ready for date night.

- If you keep laying there and watching basketball we'll be late. Andy shouted from their bedroom while she was curling her hair.

- I'm coming.

Robert got up and went to shower then he teased Andy walking naked in front of her while she was putting her make up. She tried not to look but how not to look. He was perfect. Everything one woman needs by her side. Perfect in every way. The person from whom she learned so much. How to be resilient, patient. He taught her so much. She was different person since she was with him. He brought out the best from her. She was so in love with him.

- This one or that one? Andy? Wohoo! Earth calling Andy! Robert waved in front of her.

- Uhm. Sorry I was somewhere else.

- Clearly. Is it good there? Can I join? 

- Huh? She asked confused.

- You had smile across your face the whole time so I'm assuming it's somewhere nice.

- That one. She pointed at navy shirt he was holding. And yes it's amazing there. you have no idea. She gave him a kiss.

- I'm dressed so I'm going to wait for you downstairs. He kissed her back.

- Okay, I'm ready in 5. Just to put the dress on.

Robert headed downstairs and went to the car to take the rose he brought when he was in store earlier. As Andy was going down the stairs Robert eyes immediately started to shine. A huge smile appeared on his face. She was stunning. Hot. Beautiful.

- Wow. Every time I see you in that dress I'm having hard time breathing.

Andy chuckled at his statement.

- Only when I wear this dress, huh? She came closer to him, whispering to his ear.

- Uhm, no. I prefer you naked but... he couldn't finish his sentence because Andy was in seductive mood and he had hard time finding words.

- Andy? If you keep doing it what you are doing, we'll definitely be late.

- Mhm. She whispered in his ear, kissing his neck and then moved from him.

- This is for you. He gave her a red rose. Andy's favorite flower.

Andy smelled it still into her seductive mood, looking at him. Robert grabbed her face and gave her one of his deep passionate kisses that caused Andy to lost her balance every time he kisses her like that.

- Okay, okay. Enough. We are going.

- Oh, when Andy is teasing is fine but when I start Andy is backing off.

- What can I do? You know my weaknesses.

And they drove to the restaurant. Never letting go of each other the whole ride. When they arrived to the restaurant the waiter brought them to their table and they sat to order the food.

- Oh no. Definitely a big no. Are you kidding me, right now? Robert said frustrated.

- What? Andy got her eyes of the menu.

- See that woman right there? He pointed with his eyes.

- Is that her? Claire?

- What is she doing in Seattle? He got more frustrated at this point.

- Ignore her. All attention on me. Here.  Andy took his chin and turned it to her. 

Andy managed to calm him a little. But he got frustrated even more because that ruined their date.

- I'm sorry. Now it's ruined.

- What? No, no. Hey. Nothing is ruined. Let's enjoy this dinner and pretend she is not here.

- It's just... he ran his hand over his face. I didn't see her in 5 years. And definitely didn't expect to see her now and all anger I have towards her is boiling now. I'm sorry.

- Robert, c'mon. Relax. It'll be  fine. Or not? Andy motioned with her eyes. She spotted us. She is coming over here.

- Robert? Hello! Claire said approaching to their table.

- Hi. Robert said in a cold way.

- Long time no see. 

- As it should be. What do you want?

- Robert! Andy puts her hand on top of his. 

- No! He removes his hand. I asked what do you want?

- Nothing. Just to say hi. But apparently you are not in the mood so I'll go.

- Clearly. Bye.

And Claire left. 

- Robert? Look at me. Why are you acting like a child? She just came to say hi. 

- No need to come and say anything. She got some nerve... to come.

The rest of the night went silent. They finished their meal and went home. No one said a word. They entered the house and Andy had enough.

- Since you ruined out date night. I'm going to change and you get yourself together and clearly you didn't tell me the whole story about her. So when I come back you better start talking.

- Andy...

But Andy stormed upstairs. Pissed. She didn't ruined it, he did. Acting like a child. It's been 5 years.

She got downstairs after 20 minutes in her pj's. She sat across him in the living room, waiting for him to start talking.

- You are right. I didn't told you the whole story. He avoided eye contact. She killed our child. She was pregnant when I left on my last tour, but she never told me. After I came back I saw some medical bills that were odd. And when I asked her about it. She just said "I had an abortion." What kind of person does that? She never told me or asked me anything. Anything at all. A few tears fell down his cheeks.

- Instead she blamed it on me. That she did it because left and that she couldn't raise the child alone. That she had some big cases coming and pregnancy was a distraction to her. Robert puts his head in his hands. The painful memories were coming back to him. 

Andy didn't know what to do. What to say. She was left speechless. She felt guilty being pissed at him earlier but he didn't have proper closure with her. Andy kept sitting across him, she cupped her legs with her hands and rested her head on her knees. Looking at him the whole time.

- I worked hard these past 5 years on myself, to get rid of the guilt I had.

Andy decided to got up and sit next to him. He needed a hug. Her hug. So she slowly sat next to him and hugged him with one arm and rested her head on his shoulder. Robert looked up and hugged her even tighter. He broke down. He began to cry uncontrollably. Andy kept comforting him by running her hand up and down his back. After a few minutes he broke the hug.

- I'm sorry I didn't mean to cry like that... He said sniffling and  whipped his tears away.

- Robert, you need to talk to her. You need closure so you can completely get over it. No need to apologize for crying. I cried a lot of times in front of you.

Robert nodded and hugged her again.

***

A few days later.

Andy was home before Robert so she was sitting in front of TV watching some documentary. Robert came home and slam the door hard and throw his bag on the floor.

Andy was just following his actions with her eyes. But when she saw he was squeezing the bottle of water she went to him.

- What happened? Andy tried to took the bottle from him.

- Ripley gave my number to Claire.

- But that's a good thing. Isn't it?

- I guess so. I don't know anymore. He got away from Andy.

- Robert. Finish that with her once and for all so I can have you back. Andy headed upstairs. Tell her to come here of meet with her somewhere else just get it done. I'm tired of it. And she disappeared from his sight.

In this whole situation Robert was selfish. Not once he asked Andy how all of this affecting her. How she is feeling about all if it. It's his drama but it's hers too. And it was affecting her more than it should.

A few hours passed and both of them were alone in the rooms with their thoughts. Andy was waiting for Robert to come to his senses and see where he is wrong. And Robert on the other hand knew he's been selfish in all of it. But again all of it was on him and the feeling of guilt was eating him alive.

He headed upstairs and peeked his head trough the bedroom door to see what Andy was doing.

- I'm not sleeping you can come in. She said as she opened one eye.

Robert came to the bed and sat next to her. Andy sat and he took her hands in his.

- I know I was selfish. I never asked you how you're feeling in all of this drama. And I know you feel a lot of stuff. So let's talk.

 Andy pulled her hands away from him to straightened up a little.

- This drama is affecting us both. And you've been dancing around it for years and now you have a chance to resolve it all and still you are mad at Ripley for giving her your number. I'm sorry but I'm with Ripley in this. Resolve it before it affect us more. Since you saw her that night you are totally different person. The person I don't like. It's not Robert I fell in love with. 

- I know. I know. That's why I said to her to come here so we can talk. But I need you by my side. He finally looked at her. Desperate.

Andy got closer to him, caressing his cheek with one hand.

- I'll always be by your side. And she gave him a light kiss on the lips.

- I don't deserve you. They rested their foreheads against each other.

- Naah. She smiled. I love you.

- Love you more.

***

Knocking on the door announced that Claire was there. Andy went and let her in.

- We never properly met. I'm Andrea. Andy held out her hand.

- We didn't. I'm Claire. 

They shook hands and Andy let Claire in.

- Sit. Do you want something to drink. Robert will be here soon.

- Water is fine, thanks. Claire said as she observed the house.

- It's really nice here. She said as she sipped water from the glass.

- Thank you. We decorated together.

Robert finally made an appearance in the living room. Just in time to break awkward silence that filled the room. He sat next to Andy, running his hands up and down his jeans.

- What I did was wrong. Horribly wrong. But let's be honest, we weren't happy Robert. I wasn't happy. With you being always away. I was alone. Lonely all the time.

- You knew what you are marrying. I was a marine before our marriage.

- I know. But thought you are going to quit after we got married. And after you last tour I thought you are done and then you joined SFD.

- Claire you cheated on me after you had an abortion. And you kept all of that from me. I found out from other people. I found the medical bills. Was it that hard to just talk to me? Was I so bad?

Andy took his hand in hers, giving support. Claire then looked at Andy.

- I don't know how is he with you but with me he barely talked. The Marines suck the life out of him. Every time he got back we needed to get to know each other again. I'm a lawyer and I couldn't just dropped everything when he was back.

- I never asked you to. Andy squeezed his hand. It meant for him to stop taking.

- Look Claire, for what you are saying I must say that you were selfish. You weren't the only couple were the husband was a marine. My dad is a retired firefighter, so I grew up with fear of not seeing him again. Now I'm a firefighter and I know what support from loved one means. Andy looked at Robert. If you truly love someone there is nothing in this world that you wouldn't do for him. So keeping important and life matter decisions from him was  selfish and you definitely didn't love him enough.

Robert could hear that Andy's voice was changing. She was trying to stay calm as longer as possible. 

- He called you here today to have this conversation with you so we can let it go and move forward with our lives. 

- I spend 5 years working on myself. The guilt feeling was eating me alive and I worked hard to let it go. I moved to Montana to be as far as possible from you.

- I don't know what you want me to say. That I'm sorry for all of it. Because I'm not. It was the right decision for me.

Robert got up and started pacing around the room pissed.

- For you clearly. That wasn't the point. You never asked him. You never told him anything. Andy raised her voice too.

- Okay I'm done. I didn't come so you two can attacked me.

- So why did you come? Robert shouted.

- Now I don't even know. Claire got up. I just hope he makes you happy. She looked at Andy.

- More than you'll ever know. Andy was fast with the replay.

And Claire was gone. Andy just came to Robert and hugged him.

- Now you see what I was talking about.

Andy nodded still hugging him. 

- She doesn't deserve to mention her ever again. Andy pulled away to face him.

- No she doesn't. Robert gave Andy one of his "losing balance" kisses and Andy wrapped her arms around his neck and jumped on him and they headed to the bedroom.

Robert let her down on the bed slowly never breaking the kissing. He got his arms under he shirt and started to taking it of. After the shirt was gone Andy took off his and he slowly kissed every inch of her bare body. Unhooking her bra he started to suck her nipples which made Andy grunts in pleasure. He stood up and took of her jeans and she sat up unhooking his belt and letting go of his jeans leaving him only in boxers. Andy traced her hands over his male part, teasing him a little. He leaned to take of her panties and kissed her sensitive spot a few times what caused Andy to lay back and moan in pleasure again. He climbed on top of her and she took of his boxers.

- Make love to me. She whispered to his ear.

So he inserted himself in her. Kissing her and playing with her nipples which was leaving Andy gasping for air.

- Faster, I'm so close...

Andy reached her climax and after she came back from it she pulled Robert on the bed and climbed over him. She adjusted herself and started playing with him. 

Things Andy was doing to Robert made him almost ready. He puts his hands on her lower back to made her go faster.

- Andy...

Andy took his hands and puts it on her breasts for him to massage them. She leaned towards him resting their foreheads looking deep into each other eyes. After a few second both of them reached their orgasms. Moaning in pleasure, gasping for air but stayed connected.

After a few minutes Andy got off of him  and lay next to him. Robert took her hand and kissed it.

- You're amazing.

She turned to him and caressed his cheek and Robert pulled her closer and hugged her.

- My girl. He kissed her forehead. I love you so much.

- I love you too. Let's shower and made something to eat I'm starving.

- I bet you do. Robert chuckled.

They both ran into shower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

976 36 1
This is my FIFTH story in my collection of #SURRERA Stories, I've written a series of Andy Herrera and Robert Sullivan/Station 19 stories. PLEASE NO...
16.7K 271 19
" NO. WE'LL FIX THIS. TOGETHER. "
10.9K 353 10
Just some random one shots most are probably gonna be about Surrera
1.3K 59 13
What if Andy and Robert decided to start a family, but it was difficult?