Leader(ship): of Embers and S...

By KitGodric

Takes place maybe 5-6 years after ATLA arc. Aged up. Edit: Zuko doesn't have the best people skills, or lead... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
New Cover - Thanks
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Epilogue...

A/N

892 15 0
By KitGodric

Hey friends! Remember how I said I finished this story at the beginning? Well, it is true. There is an Epilogue. However, I wrote the Epilogue without any review/edits. 

Remember how I said I work a full-time gig? Well, you may have noticed the delayed posts for the last couple chapters. Without saying too much, my job... kinda "saves lives" and it's been a little tough at the end of the day/week to keep up with some of my writing. I love writing these stories. (And by these stories, I'm referring to this one and a couple of MHA/BHNA ones I have in the pipeline. Let me know if you're interested.) This writing helps me when my day-to-day gets to be too much. But lately, I've actually had to do some prioritizing for work. 

Apologies for the delay in the Epilogue. But please know this: I will post it soon; I want to complete the journey I've taken you on; I just want to be proud of it. I want to make sure it doesn't feel like I've half-assed it. I genuinely care about the story you've come to enjoy, and I appreciate all the support. I wanna do you right!

Thank you to all my readers. You're a reminder of that sense of community in an age where we are forced to be apart. I thank you for every view, vote, and comment, because it reminds us all that we aren't truly alone in this pandemic and isolation. Continue to stay safe, because you are a vital piece in the bigger plan.  Also, I will respond to all comments.

Oh! And heads up, the Epilogue is gonna be longer than the other chapters.. you're welcome in advance? 

So long, folx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 18 9
Over 100 years ago, the Avatar vanished when the world needed him most. No one knew where their savior had gone and soon abandoned hope as the powerf...
22.8K 583 29
Where your friends become your enemies, and your enemies become your friends 🌊 🌳 🔥 🌪 Uncle had told her stories of the old days, when she car...
243 8 6
Makinota was raised just outside the borders of the Northern Water Tribe for the first seven years of her life. When one day, her parents were killed...
14.7K 702 11
"Why were you and Zuko all over each other? He had you pinned to the ground," Aang noted rather nonchalantly. "Wait Zuko's gay? Are you gay?" Katara...