Magical University [DISCONTIN...

By lalalali001

14 different souls group of friends and cousins "you're the future queen?!?!!" "yeah?" "are you serious?" "ye... More

characters 1
characters 2
characters 3
Prologue
chapter 1: SHOCKING NEWS
chapter 2:FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
chapter 3: NEW BEST FRIENDS
chapter 4:SNOB
chapter 5:WITCHES
chapter 6:WRONG MOVE
chapter 7:REVENGE EH?
chapter 8: ANNOUNCEMENT AND TRAINING
chapter 9:THE NIGHT
chapter 10: DISTANT
chapter 11:STILL
chapter 12: CURIOUS CATS
chapter 14: OMG!
chapter 15: CLUES
chapter 16: INTENSE
chapter 17: TREAT
chapter 18: MAYBE
chapter 19: SECRETS
chapter 20: AGAIN
chapter 21: ADVICE
chapter 22: SHE'S BACK
chapter 23: DIFFERENT
chapter 24: SCENE
chapter 25: FIRST WAVE

chapter 13: SUSPICIOUS

589 21 0
By lalalali001

LALISA'S POV:

I'm here in the headmaster's office. She knows that I'm the Queen of the Underworld's daughter. Chungha unnie is my mom's cousin,they are so close...like siblings. I'm calling her unnie since she's too young to be called aunt and she and mom agreed to it.

"What is it, Ms. Kim?"I decided to tease her since she don't like me calling her that.
She glared at me playfully that caused me to giggle.

"Is there anyone bullying you?"Chungha unnie suddenly asked while walking around her office.
"None,for now... Nancy's nowhere to be find,why'd you asked?"I replied calmly, leaning against her soft chair.

"Your mom keeps bugging me even though I know that she knows your capabilities."she then rolled her eyes. "Sometimes,I just want to take a video of you the whole day then send it to chaerin unnie"she added.

I just laughed.
"No one's even bothering me, except my friends who seemed so suspicious about me!"I exclaimed.

"If you don't want bothersome...I'll announce you're the future Queen"she said while laughing.
"I don't want spotlight,I'm even weirded out for my popularity here...it's not annoying but...aish,it's just really weird"I mumbled.

"Because you're so pretty..."she started, "and hot!even the Royal Knights, Princes, Princesses and some Royal bloods are so interested in you!"she added,still laughing.

"I'm really trying my best to not get awkward when we are hanging out, their just so many but fun...it's just I'm not used with many people"I shared.

"You should get used to it...they are nice"
"You know them?"I asked.
"Yeah,some of their parents are my friends"
"Getting friendly eh?"I teased her.

"Yah!I'm serious here"she then pouted that made me laugh.
"Unnie,stop pouting...you're not cute"I added.

"You're so bad to me,I'll tell it to chaerin unnie"
"What I mean is...you're not cute because you're pretty"I said while giggling.
"Oh please,don't put words in my head"
"It's true tho"I mumbled.

"You know what?you should go before I put you in detention,they might be looking for you now...it's break time"she said.
"But I want to stay here,I'm enjoying your chair"I replied.

"I can see it but sorry not sorry,that's my chair...you should eat or else,you're mom will start to lecture me...again."
"I want this type of chair in my every class,you know...it's comfortable"I said.

"Yeah yeah,I'll change all of the chair like this so they won't get suspicious"she replied.
"Really?omg!thank you unnie!bye... gonna eat,I want the chair today...you should eat too,bye!"I exclaimed then kissed her cheeks then went out quickly but I heard her giggles that made me giggle as well while walking towards the cafeteria.

AUTHOR'S POV:

Lalisa already has her foods, searching the table her friends were...her eyes roamed around then she spotted them... immediately went to their table.

"Hey"she greeted while taking a seat beside Jisoo, started eating too.
"Where have you been?"Bambam asked with raised eyebrow.
"Chungha u-"Lalisa then covered her mouth with wide eyes,did she just said that?aish... "Ms. Kim called me earlier, asking help about something"she corrected.

"That must me important"Namjoon mumbled.
"I heard Jin oppa and Jisoo unnie fought yesterday,how was it?"Lalisa asked trying to  change the topic which she succeeded and slightly interested.

"It's so funny!"Nayeon exclaimed.
"Jisoo won"Taehyung said.
"Really?it's okay Jin oppa,you can practice more"Lalisa said that made them laugh at the embarassed Jin.

"She just won because she cheated"Jin started, accusing her.
"Oh please,get over it...stop making yourself look more idiot"Jisoo replied savagely.

"I'm. not. an. idiot."Jin emphasized.
"Yeah, whatever floats in your idiot boat"Jisoo dismissed him by shushing him, shoving food in his mouth.

"She's right hyung,you look really idiot,you keep starting arguing with her when she clearly don't give a single fuck about you, sad life"Jimin mumbled.
"This brat!"Jin sighed, clearly annoyed.

"Maybe Jin oppa likes Jisoo unnie,he wants her attention"Lalisa concluded. They all looked at her as if she had gotten two heads... specially Jin and Jisoo.
"What?that's just my thoughts,I never said I'm right"she added.

"You're right lisa-yahh,maybe he just like my attention"Jisoo even managed to tease Jin.
"How are you so confident woman?"Jin asked, furious.

"Hyung just admit that she's more confident than you"Hoseok said,patting his shoulder. "Or maybe,you really like her"he added while chuckling but immediately stopped when he glared at him making the others laugh.

"Look who's talking...as far as I know,you like Momo"Jin said sassily.
The girls are shocked, especially Momo.
"So what if I like her?what's wrong with that?"Hoseok asked with the same tone.
Jin was speechless.
Jisoo laughed infront of his face, clearly pissing him off more.

"I'll help you with her Hoseok oppa"Sana whispered to him...he just chuckled,nodding his head.

"Ohh~momo unnie...what can you say about that?"Tzuyu teased her.
"Uhmm...w-...uhhh-"they all laughed at her. Her face was so red.

"Oh!I remember...are you gonna train/fight with us later?"Mina asked Lalisa,saving Momo from her stuttering mess.
"Yeah...my bones are itching to fight"she replied, smiling. "Who's gonna fight?"she asked.
"The Princesses!"Chaeyoung exclaimed.

"Well,that's interesting"Lalisa mumbled while smiling. That smile,they find it creepy and they suddenly became nervous.

"Yah!what's with the smile Lili?you're creeping us out!"Jackson exclaimed.
"What?I'm just smiling"she then pouted, then face suddenly emotionless.
"Oh no Lili...I didn't mean it like that"Jackson immediately told her.

"Do you really find me creepy?"Lalisa asked innocently.
"No!why would I?"he replied.
"Okay"she said.

Then the bell rang and Lalisa left first since she told them that she had something to do but she'll see them later.

"I really find her suspicious"Jennie said.
"Why?"they asked.
"Didn't you heard that she called Ms. Kim... Chungha unnie,even though she stop midway...it's so obvious when she covered her mouth with wide eyes,they seemed so close"she stated.

"Ms. Kim was really nice and friendly, everyone can call her unnie if she told so"Rosé said.
"Yeah,I mean Ms. Kim asked for her help"JB agreed.

"But that doesn't change the fact that she's so secretive"Jennie said.
"Do you have some grudges to her Jennie?"Yoongi asked.
The others looked at Yoongi then Jennie, waiting for her answer.

"I don't have any,in fact...I really like her but  I'm just curious about her,you know?"Jennie replied.
"Good to know"Jinyoung mumbled.

"But her being closed to Ms. Kim was most likely believable... their personalities are the same"Jeongyeon said.
"Yeah,now...let's go to our next classes"Mark told them then they started separating ways.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

We're already in my Kingdom waiting for Lalisa and the Royal Knights. Itzy was here also.
We are seated in the battle ground,some are chatting.

"I'm so nervous!"Rosé suddenly yelled that startled us.
"I'm so excited!"Jisoo exclaimed.
"I can't wait!"Jennie added.
"I'm okay,I guess"Jihyo said while chuckling.
"I-"Momo was cutted off.

"We're here!"we heard a shout but we can't find where the voice came from. We started looking around then...
"BOOOO" infront of my face! I pushed him...too hard for his liking since I heard him wincing in pain.
I looked beside me just to see Bambam with his members behind him, laughing their ass out. Bambam had a dislocated elbow!

"Oh shit!I'm sorry bro,I didn't mean it...you suddenly popped infront of me,I got startled"I said,helping him.

"Karma bitch"Jungkook mumbled while laughing.
"Yah!don't laugh at me Jungkook!"Bambam yelled.
"What are you gonna do?you have dislocated elbow!"Jungkook laughed harder, already in the ground.
"I'm gonna tell Lili to dislocate your elbow too"Bambam exclaimed that caused Jungkook to shut up and for us to laugh.

"By the way,where's Lili?"Yugyeom asked.
"She isn't here yet"Dahyun replied.
They just nodded then sat in the ground also,not even bothering to help Bambam.

"Are you okay Bambam?"Mina asked, approaching him.
She then checked his elbow then get something in her pocket. A potion. She poured it in his elbow then it went back to normal.

"Omg!thank Mina,THAT'S SO KIND OF YOU"Bambam emphasized his last words. Mina just giggled then went back to her seat beside Tzuyu.

We are going to tease them when...
"I'm sorry guys,I'm late"we saw a panting Lalisa.
"What happened unnie?"Yuna asked concerned.
"Someone chased me"Lalisa replied, breathing heavily.

"Are you okay to fight?you should rest"Namjoon hyung said.
"No I'm fine...I'll just drink water"she replied.

She then snapped her fingers and a water bottle appeared. She drank half of it then boom...she became fresh again as if nothing happened. We all watched in amusement.

"Let's start hmm?you guys ready?"Lalisa asked Nayeon noona, Jisoo, Jennie, Momo, Jihyo and Rosé.
They nodded hesitantly then stood up, following Lalisa in the middle.

"You can do it guys!"Sana yelled followed by the rest of the girls trying to hype them up. Fighting Lalisa isn't a joke!it's hard,like really hard. We can barely keep up with her when we fought her last time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 248 4
You and your husband decide to invite his friends over for the super bowl, but things take a wildly hot turn towards the end of the night
206K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...