๐™‰๐™€๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‰๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐™Ž ! (๐™ˆ๐™ž...

Oleh AERONION

-๐™– ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง. -๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ... Lebih Banyak

โžช๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™'๐™Ž ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™€๐™Ž
โžช๐™€๐™“๐™๐™๐˜ผ ๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™Š.
โžช๐™‹๐™๐™Š๐™‡๐™Š๐™‚๐™๐™€.
โžช1. ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ ๐™๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€.
โžช2. ๐˜ผ ๐˜ฝ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™‰๐™€๐™’ ๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™
โžช3. ๐™Ž
โžช4. ๐™๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™„๐™‰๐™Ž๐™ ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™Š๐™’
โžช5. ๐™€๐™’, ๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™Š๐™‡.
โžช7. ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ & ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™Ž๐™€๐™๐™”.
โžช8. ๐˜ฝ๐™๐™๐™” ๐™”๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‡๐™„๐™‰๐™‚๐™Ž
โžช9. ๐™‡๐™„๐™๐™€ ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™‰๐™Š๐™ ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™„๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ฝ๐™
โžช10. ๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™•๐™„๐™‰๐™‚
โžช11. ๐™Ž๐™’๐™€๐™€๐™ ๐˜ฟ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™Ž โ™ก๏ธŽ
โžช12. ...๐™Ž๐™Š๐™๐™๐™”
โžช13. ๐™„๐™‡๐™‡๐™๐™Ž๐™„๐™Š๐™‰๐™Ž
โžช14. ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™Š๐™‰๐™„๐™Ž๐™ˆ
โžช15. ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐™ˆ๐™๐˜พ๐™ƒ !
โžช16. ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ... ๐™…๐™†
โžช17. ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰
โžช18. ๐™Ž๐™„๐™‡๐™€๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€
โžช19. ...๐™๐™๐™๐™‡๐™”
โžช20. ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™” ๐™ƒ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐™
โžช21. ๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™€
โžช22. ๐™๐™‰๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‘๐™€๐™
โžช23. ๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‹ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‰
โžช24. ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰
โžช25. ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‰๐™‰๐™€๐˜พ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰
โžช26. ๐™๐™„๐™‚๐™‚๐™€๐˜ฟ !
โžช27. ๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™๐˜ผ
โžช28. ๐™๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™•-๐™‘๐™Š๐™๐™Ž
โžช29. ๐˜พ๐™€๐™‡๐™‡๐™‹๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€
โžช30. ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‰๐™Ž๐™€๐™Œ๐™๐™€๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€๐™Ž
โžช31. ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€ ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™ ๐™๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€.
โžช32. ๐™๐™๐™‰๐™€๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡
โžช33. ๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™„๐™๐™€
โžช33.5. ๐™Ž๐™†๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ ๐™’๐™„๐™๐™ƒ ๐™ˆ๐™€
โžช ๐™๐™‹๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ + ๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™€
โžช ๐™๐™‹๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ 2.0

โžช6. ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™๐™ƒ ๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™๐™„๐˜พ๐˜ผ ๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚ !

12.8K 472 1.1K
Oleh AERONION

—— The fact that y/n had kissed Miya Chinen's cheek had just sunk in.

Earlier that afternoon, y/n was stuck in detention, and her best cat boy of a friend had come to keep her company to save her from absolute boredom.

"Isn't that what best friends do, they kiss each others' cheeks to show their appreciation? I mean whenever my dad did something I liked, I'd kiss him on the cheek too?" Y/n thought.

Even though her intentions at that moment were simply platonic, she couldn't help but blush every time she replayed that scene in her head.

"I'm so stupid, I didn't even realize how weirded out Miya must be. Maybe I shouldn't have done that..."

Y/n let out a big sigh as she laid down on her bed. She had headed straight home earlier right after her detention, since Miya had to go do some interviews with reporters about his skating.

"Maybe I should go out and skate a bit, maybe stop by Dope Sketch to say hi to Reki, to take my mind off things."

She was already changed out of her uniform, and she was wearing a pair of beige cargo paints, with a loosely tucked oversized graphic tee of (favourite anime character). She also cinched her waist by wearing a tight black belt with silver accents. It was a simple, yet somewhat fashionable outfit.

Grabbing her iconic light-up skateboard, she ran outside of her apartment building and skated her way to her favourite skate store in Okinawa.

A light breeze ran through y/n's (hair colour) locks, making it flow along with the rhythm of the wind. A cruise around town always cheered her up, y/n loved skating leisurely and just admire the little details of the environment around her that she would skip over usually.

Up ahead, she saw the familiar alley where Dope Sketch was located. Making a sharp turn with an edge slide; a trick Miya had taught her, she arrived at the storefront of the skate shop.

"Y/n!! You're here to visit me, right?" A male voice said to the girl.

"Hey Reki! It's nice to see you again."

"Of course! I wish I saw your race with Shadow in person, I didn't go to S that day, since I thought it was just going to be Shadow going up against another skating regular!"

"Don't worry about it, at least I won against him, unlike someone here..." Y/n gave the red head a sly smirk.

"Eh?! Don't tease me like that! Having an injured arm is kind of annoying..." Reki replied, slightly embarrassed.

"You should have told me you were racing Shadow! You know I don't check my social media to catch up on things!"

"I thought maybe Chinen would have told you."

"He doesn't like you that much, so he wouldn't have mentioned anything related to you..."

At the mention of Miya's name her mind drifted back to earlier in the afternoon.

"IT WAS JUST A PLATONIC KISS. IT'S PLATONIC RIGHT? I mean it wasn't on the lips or anything! At this point I don't even know anymore..." Y/n's thoughts ran wildly.

"Y/n! Are you even listening?!" Reki asked the 13 year old.

"H-huh? What did you say?"

"I said I'm gonna see if I can skateboard with my injury."

"THAT'S A TERRIBLE IDEA!" Y/n yelled at the crimson-haired boy, but he ran outside of the shop with a skateboard in his uninjured arm.

"Reki? More like reckless?! He needs to know he has limits!"

—— Peeking out the glass window of Dope Sketch, y/n could see her 17 year old friend having a conversation with a boy his age. He had remarkably bright turquoise eyes, which paired well with his flowing pastel blue locks. His front bangs went up to his ears, which framed his pale face.

She walked outside of the shop, curious about Reki's acquaintance.

"Yo Reki, who's this?" Y/n asked her friend.

"Oh this is Langa Hasegawa, he's a transfer student from Canada that's in my class." Reki replied.

"Nice to meet you, Hasegawa! I'm
Y/n L/n, but you can just call me Y/n. It's pretty cool that you come from Canada, since it's basically in the other side of the world. I guess I could relate since I moved here from the US this summer."

"Uh, nice to meet you too." The tall, bluenette stared back at y/n.

"I just said this whole paragraph and that's all he had to say?!" Y/n thought.

"You see, he's not much of a talker." Reki pointed out.

"Yeah, no kidding. But it's ok, since we're in the North America gang! We're practically neighbours country-wise." Y/n chuckled.

"North America gang? Is it an actual gang?" Reki asked, kind of clueless about the situation.

"No, Reki. Y/n just said it in a joking-kind of way. Also, you can just address me by Langa, y/n." Langa stated in a stoic voice.

"Reki can be so clueless sometimes. So what are y'all doing out here?" Y/n asked the two boys.

"Oh, I'm trying to get Langa to learn how to skateboard!" Reki grinned.

"Reki, stop forcing people to learn about skateboarding! You can't just make that your entire personality trait!" Y/n said to the red head with a stern tone.

"Maybe I'll learn it if I have the time. I'm just mainly looking for a part time job right now." Langa told the two.

"Oh! I have a job for you!" A voice called out from behind the trio.

"Manager Oka?!" Reki yelled in shock.

"I need to get a skateboard delivered at midnight today, do you have a license?" Manager Oka asked the blue-haired boy.

"Oi! I can go, Manager-" Reki attempted to interject.

"Yeah, I have one that's called a "standard license", does that work?" Langa interrupted Reki back.

"Yeah that works! You can ask Reki for more information! Also, nice to see you stop by today, y/n." Manager Oka smiled at the young teenager as he walked back into the shop.

"Hey, why do we have to go at midnight?" Langa asked them.

"The gates don't open till then." Reki replied to Langa.

"What gates are you referring to?"

"The gates to a top-secret skating competition, called S, of course." Y/n explained. She had grew somewhat familiar to S since her beef that day with Shadow.

"Wow... that sounds risky. Well, I guess I'll meet you here in front of Dope Sketch tonight, Reki?" Langa asked the red head.

"Let me come too! I wanna watch the competition tonight!" Y/n squealed with excitement.

"Alright sounds good. Y/n, you can meet us at S, since you already know where it is. Plus, the shop's mo-ped doesn't have enough space for more than 2 passengers." Reki pointed out.

"Ok! I'm so excited, this is my first time hanging out with you!" Y/n exclaimed, she was full of excitement.

"Well, you'd usually be hanging out with Chinen. Why aren't you with him?" Reki asked, sensing a slight tension towards that subject.

"Well uh- I did something that made it a bit awkward between us and I didn't even realize it until after he left..."

"Sounds like a you problem, haha! Maybe tell me about it later when we have more time." Reki jokingly exclaimed.

"Alright, I'm gonna get going now, Reki! See you later! You too, Langa!" Y/n waved at the two boys, as she skateboarded her way back home.

—— Living on your own is sometimes extremely difficult. Sure, y/n was quite independent for her age, but back in New York she still had her father who came back home at least once a week. He was also the one who went shopping for all the groceries too.

Adam hadn't stopped by her apartment in a week, which sort of worried her, but at the same time she was relieved. Y/n wasn't even sure how she felt about that eccentric man who was her father's supposed friend.

With no one really around to help, y/n went grocery shopping for the second time ever, the first time being near the beginning of summer. Y/n always ate out, or ordered takeout; she was always too lazy to cook her own food.

However it was always a good idea to keep some food lying around just in case she was hungry. And eating out too often can get pricey, especially since y/n's father only sends a monthly budget to her. So she can't use up all her money.

Y/n was carrying two big bags of groceries, as she walked into the lobby of her apartment building. She was about to click on the elevator button, but a finger pressed on it before she could touch it.

Looking up to her right, a familiar tall figure of a Canadian blue-haired boy was standing there.

"Langa? You live in this apartment building?!" Y/n exclaimed at him.

"Yeah, my mom and I moved in around 4 days ago." He replied with a shrug.

"I can't believe I've never noticed! It's kind of cool that we live in the same building." Y/n grinned at the boy.

A ding sound effect rang through the lobby, signalling that the elevator has arrived. Langa stepped aside for y/n to enter first, then he proceeded to go in as well.

"Which floor? Your hands are full to I'll press it for you." Langa offered.

"Fourth floor please!"

"Eh? I live on that floor too."

"Which apartment are you in?"

"403, why?"

"Langa... we're neighbours."

"Yeah I get it, you're American, I'm Canadian-"

"No, I mean we're actually neighbours. As in I live next door sort of way!"

"That's a coincidence." Langa chuckled, being y/n's first time seeing the bluenette smile.

"Yeah, that's pretty funny. By the way, are you excited for S tonight?" She asked the boy. The elevator stopped abruptly as the two started walking to their apartment.

"I mean, it's the first I would experience something like this, so I guess so. Oh, this is my stop, I'll see you later tonight!" Langa waved at y/n.

"Sounds good! I bet you'll love S!" Y/n have him a thumbs up, as she continued further down the hall to her apartment.

"I guess Canada and US really are neighbours. The North America gang really is real!"

A/n: I apologize for the lack of Miya in this somewhat longer chapter! But I hope you liked this platonic Reki x reader x Langa bit!

I think I'm trying to make Langa and Reki as a big brother kind of figure, which can help make up for y/n's lack of parental guidance.

This bit is also somewhat important since I had to fold in the actual plot of the show into my original plot, so if you haven't watched all the anime episodes yet, I'd highly recommend it to avoid any spoilers and so you'd understand more of the story.

I also want to point out that THEY'RE 13 so obviously they would be a bit oblivious about their emotions and feelings. They also don't know how to handle some certain scenarios so before y'all bash y/n or Miya please keep this in mind 💀✋

Thank you to those who are consistently voting, reading, and commenting here! A big shoutout to you guys!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

41.5K 1.4K 11
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง หš . โœฆ โžค ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐–ป๐—…๐–พ. ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—†๐—‚๐—’๐–บ ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐— ๐—๏ฟฝ...
239K 7.5K 39
โI hope our love lasts the infinity..โž - Miya You moved into a new town in Japan, since your dad got a job there. Sadly, you had to leave mum behind...
138K 4.1K 14
๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฌ ; ๐ฌ๐ค๐Ÿ– ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžค I DO NOT OWN SK8 THE INFINITY ! #1 skate [] 18/04/202...
280K 12.6K 27
- she's a mystery he wants to uncover - - - word count: 30k+ highest rankings: - #1 in reki - #1 in joe - #1 in skating - #16 in cherry - #3 in...