A badly written Kalbedo fanfi...

By Lilskateboardpark

HOW DO YOU WRITE ON WAPPPTAB ----------------- Albedos hand lightly brushes Kaeyas as they stare at their at... More

A smelly flower
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝙸
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝙸𝙸
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝚅
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚅
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚅𝙸
Chapter 8.exe not found
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸 | fr this time <3
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝚇
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝙸
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝙸𝙸
𝚃𝚑𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚎 | 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚅𝙸𝙸

3K 106 286
By Lilskateboardpark

\ imagine writing at 11:25 pm. could be me. \

\ the music I'm listening to IS SO GOOD :)  ngl this music putting mein the HAPPY RELATIONSHIP MOOD <3\

-- 

Of course, the curiosity of what Albedo had told Klee haunted him for the rest of the day, but that didn't matter to him as much. The Alchemist was good with kids too,, He knew albedo liked to take care of Klee but the way his whole personality lit up around him just cheered him up too. With every glimpse of personality the Captian saw of Albedo, the more he wanted to get closer to him and befriend him.. Perhaps even more than friends? heh. I mean the Alchemist was everything Kaeya could ever want, smart, good with kids, blonde, gorgeous blue eyes, God- the man himself was just gorgeous. He was the man of Kaeyas dreams- Wait. Shit. Didn't Sucrose say he didn't like guys...Oh well, Sucrose says a lot of things, doesn't she? As for Albedo, he was also in a great mood after Klee left. She was so sweet, her drawings always made his day. Despite the fact that Kaeya had messed a lot of things up, he could appreciate that he was a good babysitter. Klee had fun and that's all that mattered to him. As long as she was happy, he was too. 

--

The next morning started like any typical one, Albedo conducting research with Sucrose - Who was now volunteering her assistance in more and more of his experiments, leaving his side for only a few minutes at a time. Much to the discomfort of the Alchemist - and continuing his reports while preparing himself for a trip to dragonspine. On the other hand, Kaeya didn't have much to do. At this rate he had just been helping Amber with her reports and serving as no more than a personal editor for her, while stopping by at Lisa's every once in a while to talk. Nothing seemed different about the day, until they both got an unexpected visit. Amber stood at Kaeya's door...

~

"Captain Kaeya! Grand Master Jean would like you to go to her office please!"

"Oh?? Why's that?"

"Didn't tell me the details,  I think you should just go and find out."

"Mmmm.. Okay on it, thanks Amber"

~

While Lisa stood at Albedos door..

"Albedo, dear, Jean would like to speak to you at her office"

"Ah, Alright I'll be right there. Is it serious?"

"Mmm, no but you will be needed there."

"I see,, Thank you."

~

So off they both went to Jeans office. Kaeya reaching it a bit earlier than Albedo, since his office was closer. When Albedo walked in, Kaeyas heart sunk... this was Lisa's doing wasn't it. This had to do with her ever so "genius plan." He looked over at Lisa, who stood innocently in the corner, acting clueless to what she was doing. Jean smiled at the both of them, standing up and walking in front of them.

"Thank you both for coming so quickly. I just wanted to touch bases you, Albedo, about the report on Dragonspine-" She  began to speak, glossing over the part where Kaeya accompanies Albedo. Something in her tone made Kaeya feel as though she was also in on Lisa's plan, and that she was dying for him to ask her about his role in all of this. Out of spite, he figured he simply wouldn't ask. Just pretend he knows all about this... But he didn't. It's hard to pretend you know something you don't know about. Once she stopped talking, both Albedo and Kaeya opened their mouths to speak, Kaeya getting the first words out.

"I'm sorry- why was I called here again?"

Albedo just nodded, as he was just about to ask the same question and Jean smiled over at Lisa before looking back at Kaeya.

"Oh well, I figured perhaps it would be good to send someone with Albedo to Dragonspine. After all, it's quite dangerous and we thought it would be good for him to have a companion."

"I don't mean to be rude but,, Jean, I've been able to handle these trips on my own for a long time.. why the sudden change? and with so little consultation... Captain Kaeya, are you sure you'd like to come to Dragonspine?"

Albedo chimed in, genuinely confused on why Kaeya was suddenly thrown into the expedition. Kaeya on the other hand, stared at Lisa knowing exactly why he was suddenly accompanying the alchemist on his trip. This whole "it's dangerous take someone with you" was complete bullshit... They just wanted to set them up. Kaeya sighed and looked at Albedo.

"If you're okay with this, I'm okay with it"

Perhaps he expected a lot more... reluctantness (?) from him but his quick answer caught him off guard. He didn't want to be the one to argue with Jean, so he quickly nodded.

"Alright.. Captain Kaeya, I'm looking forward to working with you. I have preparations, to make. I'll talk to you later"

And just like that, the Alchemist left. Leaving Kaeya, Lisa and Jean in the office. Jean simply smiled at Kaeya and Lisa was trying very hard not to laugh. "OKAY.. so this was your 'genius plan!' Of course you send me off to an expedition with him.. When I said I wanted to spend time with him this is not exactly what I meant" Jean stifled a laugh and Lisa just started laughing at him "Well, wether you like it or not, I got you a date~ No need to thank mee.. Just think about it.. You both in Dragonspine, it's cold and you're sitting by the fire... He's sketching.. kinda cold.. you offer him your little.. scarf thing and then you cuddle. Doesn't that sound like the best?" It did. But was Kaeya going to admit it? No. 

"Whatever. I'm off to steal one of Diluc's jackets... thanks I guess..?"

Lisa scoffed and Kaeya walked out to get his stuff ready for his trip. 

~~
| B-B-B-BONUS!!! \ - this is just for fun idk if I want to say it actually happened

Diluc sat at the couch of the winery, reading -There wasn't much going on and he didn't have anything better to do- Until he heard a knock at the door. Quickly the maid, Adeline, welcomed in the guest... None other than Diluc's step brother, Kaeya.

"What are you doing here?"

"I need a jacket"

"Great. I don't care."

"Do you have an extra one?"

"That doesn't concern you. Why do you even need a jacket in the first place"

"I'm going to dragonspine"

"Ha. Okay have fun. Hope you freeze"

"Ouch. C'mon Diluc I really need a jacket"

"I'm not your therapist, I don't want to hear about your struggles. Get yourself a jacket and stop complaining"

"Diluc please.. Ill leave you alone if you let me borrow a Jacket."

"Up the stairs, down the hall and to the right. First door on the right wall. Pick a Jacket and don't ever come back here"

"THANK YOU" Kaeya quickly went to where his brother had told him to go, picking out a jacket and walking towards the door. 

"Thanksss"

"Okay bye now."

"alright buh bye!!" 

"Never say that again."

"yeah.. ok I agree with you on that-"

----

OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOODNIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WORLDDDDDDD
this took ~ sooo long ~

Ok yeah I lied at the top LOL NO HAPPY RELATIONSHIP YET- I WASN'T ABLE TO INCLUDE IT SORRY :,)

NEXT CHAPTER,,, 

next chapter I promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 2.7K 20
Mondstadt was destroyed. Everyone had a hard time getting themselves back together. Their homes were gone, family members dead. Everyone grieved, eve...
64.1K 1.6K 16
Kaeya made a bet with his friend that he could make the class genius fall in love with him... But what if nothing happens like he planned ? °°° This...
110K 2.2K 20
Albedo once said that relationships are hard to handle. But one day, he somehow found himself interested in his assistant, Sucrose. He tried to refus...
183K 4.7K 23
"𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚.. 𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨.. 𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨.. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚... 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚!" Contains: - blood, gore ...