Worthy

By colormePlNK

Sequel to Mistaken Now a mother to a toddler, business woman, and single... Morgan comes in contact with some... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
TEASER of Chapter 34:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Announcements!
Part I
Part II

Chapter 23:

88.3K 3.8K 1K
By colormePlNK

Morgan

I sigh placing my forehead against the door. I was trying my hardest not to scream. I was literally gonna kill my brother.

"So, you gonna answer me or not?" I roll my eyes before turning back towards Kahron.

"What Kahron? What? I said I don't know what the fuck you are talking about so I don't know."

"So I'm imagining that empty pregnancy box on the bed?" He asks.

Shit.

He shrugged walking towards the bathroom after I stayed silent.

"I'm pregnant, okay?" I finally said stepping in front of him.

He looked down at me then his eyes switched towards my stomach.

I rolled my eyes as his lip twitched. "I swear if you smile I'ma slap the shit outta you." I said.

I raised my hand to slap him as he smiled. He grabbed my hand laughing. "Chill."

"I love you." He said wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me to him as I tried to push on his chest, but he wouldn't budge.

"Kahron move." I said.

"Wow, so you don't love a nigga no more?"

"Kahron-"

"Damn, Mo don't love Ron no more." He said.

I ducked my chin trying not to show my smile. "Shut up because you already know I love your stupid ass."

"Give me a kiss if you really love me then." He said lifting my chin.

"See, no. Now you're playing. Move." I said pushing on his chest harder this time. He just smiled down at me before lifting me by my ass making my legs go around his waist. "Stop Kahron," I said trying not to moan. "This doesn't change anything."

"Why not?" He asks taking my bottom lip into his mouth.

"No really." I said pushing his head back as he tried to slide his tongue in my mouth.

I rubbed my hand over the side of his face. His swelling was gone but he had a scar.

"Yeah, look at what ya crazy ass did. Throwing them strong ass right hooks leaving scars on a nigga from ya ring."

"Sorry?" I say as more of a question.

"Ya crazy ass ain't sorry Mo." He chuckled shaking his head.

"I'm not, but I shouldn't have put my hands on you."

After that night Mogul called me cussing me out. Don't be putting ya fuckin hands on no dude if he ain't hit you first, because if he would have hit you back I would have killed him then fucked you up after because you should have kept ya fuckin hands to ya self in the first place. He was right tho.

"So since you single you gonna go kick it with ya NY hoe? You know, so yall can pause and shit together."

He jaw twitched. "Yo quit fuckin playing with me Morgan. How many times I gotta say sorry for that shit? That's all I've been going the past couple of weeks and you still trying not to fuck with a nigga. I don't want nobody but your ass. You can keep saying you single all you want, but I got no problem telling you again and again you aren't going any fuckin where! I ain't going no where."

I narrowed my eyes glaring at him.

"What you quiet now? Why because I'm right?"

"Shut the fuck up. I'm single and that's the end."

"I swea Morgan-"

"Mawgan." I said smiling.

"Fuck up." He said smacking my ass.

"Can you put me down now?" I ask.

"We good?"

"Nope." I said.

"Then I ain't putting you down." He said carrying me to the bed.

"What are you doing?" I ask as he tries to pull my tights down. "You got me fucked up if you think we are having sex."

"It's been damn near a month." He grumbled looking down at me.

"So?"

"So..." He said ripping my tights in the middle along with my panties.

"She needs me, as much as I need her." He said unbuckling his pants.

I tried to close my legs, but he held them open. I clenched my lips down below as he looked licking his lips.

"This is taking advantage of me ya know." I said.

"You fuckin soaked. I can see ya pussy throbbing. You want this." He said before entering me roughly making me moan as I clawed at his neck.

When Mogul came to let us out the room I punched him in his stomach.

After I took a shower I had to call his phone over and over before he came and unlocked the door.

"What the fuck Morgz?" He said hunching over holding his stomach.

"Don't lock me in nowhere again nigga. Next time it'll be worse." I said kissing his cheek then going downstairs to the kitchen.

"Why he ain't come out the room?"

"Pussy put that ass to sleep." I said.

"Morgz." He groaned looking disgusted. "Come the fuck on now man."

I laughing as I got me a yogurt since I seen Kae eating one. She sat hers on the table and came over to me standing in between my legs after I sat on the couch.

"What Kae? You ate all yours?" I ask.

"Gone." She said holding her hands up with her little big eyes on display.

"Give mommy kiss." I said poking my lips out. She kissed me then took my yogurt.

"Dadda." Kae said pointing to the tv. I looked up to see football was on the tv. She does that literally every time she sees football on tv. She thinks it's Eric.

"Kaelyn what did I tell you? I'm ya da da, nobody else." Mogul said picking her up.

"Dadda." She said pointing at the tv.

I rolled my eyes. "Mogul I'ma hurt you, okay?"

He laughed. "Nah, I'm done fuckin with you. I just like getting on ya nerves."

"I see that."

As I got up to go into the kitchen somebody knocked on the door.

"What's up?" I say to Eric.

"Just came to drop these off I forgot to give them to you the last time I was here." He handed me a package of pictures.

"Awh," I said looking through the many professional pictures of Arie and Kae. "These are mine right?"

"No, I just brought them to show you." He said being a smartass.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes. "My babies looked so cute!"

"Dadda." Kae said running into his leg hugging him. "Tv." She pointed as he picked her up.

"Huh?" He asks confused.

"Anytime she sees something football related on tv she thinks it's you."

"Oh a'ight." He chuckled. "She kills me. I gotta get to practice, but I'ma be hitting you one day this week for Kae." He said trying to put her down but she wouldn't let him.

"Oh hell, you turning my baby into a cry baby." I said as she begin crying.

"No that's yall asses. Yall got her spoiled." He said. "Kae I'ma be back lil mama."

"No." She shook her head still crying.

"Wanna go see your Michael?" I ask.

She sniffs nodding. "My My." She said.

"Dramatic as hell." I shook my head.

Mogul took Kae for the night since she wanted to see Michael.

Now I was trying to get Kahron outta my house.

"Kahron get out we are not together and you are not to sleep here."

"Man Mo, shut up with that shit." He said plugging his phone up then laying down pulling me towards him ignoring my protests.

"Finally." He mumbled placing his hand over my flat stomach. "Daddy worked hard to get you in there lil baby. Ya mommy tried to make me wear condoms. She had me fucked up."

I couldn't help, but laugh. "Kahron why you always gotta play?"

"I be serious." He said smiling at me. Then his smile faded.

"What?" I ask.

"What I gotta do to get you to believe I don't want nobody, but you? I'm not fuckin this up."

"But you almost fucked it up." I whispered.

"Mo." He said sighing shaking his head.

"Look I'ma gonna tell you this now. If we ever go through some shit like this again I'ma personally cut your balls off. And you know I can be crazy so don't even fuckin try me. This is the only woman and pussy you should be worried about. That's my dick to ride and suck. I don't fuckin share."

"This ya dick?" He asks smirking as I glared at him.

"I'm still single." I said resting my head against his chest.

"Shut up." He said.

"You gonna stop telling me to shut up." I said.

"When you stop talking crazy I will."

I'm single.

"And thinking crazy." He said slapping my ass.

"Stop." I whined rubbing my now stinging ass.

He pushed my hand to the side rubbing it for me. "Fuckin dramatic."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32 0 24
A girl who was distraught fell in love with the wrong guy in the past. As she moves forward, a little secret has been waiting to be unravelled. A new...
1.7K 87 23
Mysteries remained unanswered, hearts have been broken, the guard has been pulled up again, family is the worst enemy, friends don't know the meaning...
5.6K 224 22
A tale of meeting a stranger and a journey of becoming "You + Me = Us" Adult and mature content, include love making scenes, kids stay away.. A comp...
76 1 7
~Psychological Romance between two childhood friends~