Both

By te_amo_ochoa

Where a girl falls in love with both bad boys and has to pick one but at the end of the day . Katherine pierc... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
A/n Ok so i know im late buttt
An new charaters ๐Ÿคฉ
13
An/ Ok so im late again
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
~31~
Important kinda ?

19

1.8K 43 19
By te_amo_ochoa

Warning : language

Why do I still love them after everything?

Why ?

_____________________________

I woke up to a knock on my door so I got up and cracked the door slightly open taking a peak out to be met with no one . But my eyes looked down to the floor spotting a envelope settled on the floor addressed to me yet had no name of who it was from .

Weird what's up with me getting letters now ?

Yet I have no clue who this one is from eh it's not important I'll read it later .

I just so happen to look at the calendar for school to see we have no classes today Great what am I supposed to do .

I still got dressed of course but instead for classes I decided I'd go to hogsmeade to get some butterbeer and and a few other things . I placed the envelope on my dresser as I locked and left my room .

On my way there I slightly wondered who wrote that letter or more importantly what was inside of it ?

The questions continued to flow and I didn't notice Theo walking besides me in the hall .

I immediately jumped at the sound of his voice .

" so how are you going to spend this free day ?"

" oh merlins bread Theo you frightened me "

Giving his a soft slap to his shoulder as he just laughed as a response.

" well I'm just going to hogmeade for a few things "

" Ooo can Lorenzo and I join ?"

" well I don't mind but isn't Lorenzo still mad at me for yesterday?  And aren't you supposed to be resting ? "

" eh I'm doing fine already and Lorenzo was just a bit agitated that I didn't fight back"

He stoped making me stop as well and face him . The pause between us didn't last long as he looked at me .

" I meant what i said in that note the fight and me going to the hospital wing wasn't your fault . Ok and Lorenzo understands that so no he's not mad at you "

" though he's absolutely angered at Draco for last night as well . I never asked you are ok from last night ? "

After he asked that lingering question the night replayed before me and I instantly remembered he seen something in the restroom Last night .

" yea I'm fine but what did you see in the restroom last night cause you were acting weird after "

Curiousness rose in me as he just brushed the question off and said he'd tell me later . We made our way to the same small field of grass where Draco had asked me to the Yule ball Wow how long has it been since ?

The field changed since the winter before the grass was still green of course yet the field was colored in pinks ,purples, reds, and blue . As the new flowers bloomed and flourished in the sunlight .

My focus was on the absolutely astonishing flowers and grass as it swayed in the slight breeze . I nearly felt my soul leap out of my body as Lorenzo laughed hysterically after he snuck up to me and scared me half to death .

I immediately did what any rational person did in a scared state I shifted my body swinging my fist barely missing his face . Lorenzos laughter immediately stopped and theos started as he laughed at the foolish brunette that's was still shocked that the punch barely miss his ' precious ' face .

Theo continued to laugh at him while Lorenzo just stood there . I started to walk deeper into the field picking flowers here and there . Once there was To many to fit in my one hand I handed them off to Lorenzo and he and Theo followed along like little puppy dogs .

Than a very now annoyed Lorenzo groaned and said
" I tagged along cause you said we were going to hogmeade not picking flowers in this field "

Rolling his eyes at the end of his small fit .

" Lorenzo hogmeade is right through the Felid you imbecile I thought you were here longer than me ? "

" well yea but you know me and Theo never really stayed on campus normally we'd just sneak off into the woods with booze and girls "

He brushed his remark off with a shrug . Theo stopped laughing at him and hit him in the side with his elbow .

Hm he must have thought his snobby remark hurt me . Even though I could care less .

Lorenzo ran passed me as Theo followed tackling him to the ground and wrestling in the grass . Small Giggling escaped the three of us as they still wrestled and I kept walking .

I walked for a bit longer when they both finally got up and followed . Finally we made it to the small town now surrounded with the same beautiful felid of grass . The snow already melted and the sun shined down on it .

Surprisingly Lorenzo still had the small Bouquet of flowers in his hand. I expected them to be somewhat damaged from them wrestling but not a single flower was broken . I turned my head slightly taking in the sight of Mattheo's tan skin gleaming in the sun .

hm I wonder hows Tom been I haven't talked to him since last night

I was pulled into deeper thoughts about Tom and his secrecy before Lorenzo nudged my shoulder lightly as he smiled .

" so where to first m'lady ? "

Theo's gorgeous laugh was like music to my ears . It reminds me so much of draco when we were younger .

" um maybe we could get butter beer and food after we go to the book store ?"

Lorenzo groaned at the end of the sentence I just rolled my eyes as a response.

" y/n you certainly mustn't know that I have an absolute hatred towards anything having to do with books "

Than he chuckled before putting a arm around my shoulder and continuing on .

" well .... unless I'm shagging a girl in the book store than I'm fine "

I just laughed at his remark as Theo once again shoved his elbow in the other boys side making him groan .

I just walked before them leaving Theo and Lorenzo and he held a hand to his side and took deep breaths . The wind blew a bit harder swaying the grass and making my hair fly to the opposite side as I walked down the small hill .

I made my way to the book store and Lorenzo and Theo followed unknowingly until Lorenzo commented.

" oh merlin I'm not going in there I'll just stay out here or something "

" do you really hate books that much Lorenzo ? What has a few books ever done to you huh ? "

I said quickly making sure I could say it before I bursted out in a laughter. I looked at Theo with out verbally speaking he nodded no as if he knew what I said .

" I'll stay out here with Lorenzo someone's gotta to keep him out of trouble and random girls pants "

He patted Lorenzos head as if he was a small deviant child . I smiled as I pushed the door open to the smell of the lovely crisp pages of the books . The genres were order from romance to forgotten forbidden spell books .

I wonder why the ministry never took these .

My finger glided over the dusty book in the dark corner when that god like complexion and voice .

" well this certainly brings back extravagant memories "

I didn't have to look at him to know he was smirking as he stared at me . My body froze leaving my hand on the spell book .
A god like chuckle left the shadow as he walked closer to me reaching the book and taking it . Putting it on the small table right besides us and leaned down a bit .

" maybe you should let me fuck you into the bookshelves to restore them ?"

I shuddered as he slowly stroked my cheek .

" how would you like that my sweet , sweet girl ? "

My breath suddenly stopped as I widened my eyes at his sly remark .

Certainly he was angry at me still ?
He must still be mad at for last night ?

The brunette held my face in his hands pulling me in closer . Our lips slightly touching just hovering over mine as he let a small breath out . And connecting our lips immediately I kissed back this I what I wanted what my body craved .

He was the answer to this problem .

He was the solution to all my problems right now . As much as my body needed this needed him I pulled away

" Tom I c-cant ... not here please "

He just took a small step back giving me my space to gather a clear head .

" you sure ? , because it's not like we could leave together seeing that you came with my older brother and his imbecile friend ? "

Fuck I forgot about them .

I sighed I pulled him towards me pulling him back into the kiss .

Tom was the only thing on my mind at this time . The image of him fucking me glued to my brain I can't turn this down .

_____________________________
Words:1522

Heyy y'all ok so yes I know I took a while to post this but I was lacking some motivation to and I was having a bit of writers block so Sorry y'all I didn't post it sooner ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 3.1K 45
A Tom Riddle love story ใ€ŠNOW COMPLETE ใ€‹ He is not supposed to feel love born under the influence of a love portion,but there are exceptions to every...
299K 6.9K 29
Hermione. Riddle? {full description inside} {all rights to the amazing j.k. rowling} {warning: wrote this many years ago so it doesn't really make m...
73.2K 275 25
"๐‘–'๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฆ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข" (-๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—, ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž) ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๏ฟฝ...