Completed ✅ A kiss is more Ja...

By Maddythecutie7th

Jasper and y/n are dating. Y/n has body image issues. But Jasper is always by her side and supports her no ma... More

Characters in the story
How we met
Brawl in the Hall.
The Rock Box Dump
Toon in for Danger
Meet Cute Crush
I'm not fine....
Back to the Danger
Budget Cuts
Diamonds are for Heather
Car Trek
Toddler Invasion
Captain Man-Kini
Saturday night lies
Henry's Frittle Problem
Swellview Idol
Spelling Bee Hard
Up The Stairs
Danger Things
Sick Day
Rubber Duck
Flabber Gas
Season 5
Henry's birthday
Whistlin Suzie
Thumb War
Cactus Con (Read A/n)
Small Smut
Part 1: A New Evil
Part 2: A New Darkness
Part 3: A New Hero
Broken Armed and Dangerous
Grand Theft Otto
The Whole Bilsky Family
Bulimia, insecurities, and Suicidal thoughts
Secret room
My Dinner with Bigfoot
Y/n gets ghosted
Memorial Day Special
Holey Moley
Love Bytes
Double O Danger
Massage Chair
Henry Danger: The Musical Songs
Sister Twister
A Tale of Two Pipers
Story Tank
Captain Mom
Visible Brad
Envygram wall
I'll take care of you
Holiday Punch
Mr Nice Guy
Theranos Boot
Rumblr
Cave the date
Escape Room
Game of Phones
Remember the Crimes
The Beginning of the End
Captain Drex
Fate of Danger
The Wedding of Y/n and Jasper
Pregnancy
Thank you so much ❤️

Sick and Wired

1.6K 20 5
By Maddythecutie7th

Your POV:

I was just sleeping when my alarm went off. I see a good morning text from my boyfriend Jasper.

Jasp ❤️🌈🙃😂😍🪣 

Good morning Babe. I'm at Henry's house because he is sick. You can come over but I don't want my Angel to get sick. Try not to kiss me. I am also touching him so I don't want you to get his germs.

From Baby Girl ♥️😍🦄🙂

Aww, poor guy! I'll come over but I'll try not to kiss you.

Jasp ❤️🌈🙃😂😍🪣 

Okay Baby. Love you beautiful

After he texts me I put down my phone and get dressed. I comb my hair after the shower and wear it down today. I grab some toast that my parents left me. My parents are busy and aren't home often so  I usually hangout with Henry or Charlotte. But since Jasper is my boyfriend, I spend time with him.

Later at Henrys

"Hey Mrs.Hart" I say, as I walk in.

"Hey Y/N!" She says, "Jasper is upstairs with Henry." She says, smiling.

"Okay thank you." I say, walking to Henrys room

"Hey Henry, Hey babe!" I say to my boyfriend and best friend.

"Hey Baby Girl." Jasper says.

"I'm sorry you're sick Henry. I hope the medicine that Jasper makes for you, helps." I say

"Its not medicine. I'm using it to bathe him." 

"What?!" Henry and I say

"Thats gross" Henry exclaims and pulls his covers towards his chest.

"Ew!" I say, gaging lightly.

My wiz watch starts to beep.

"Its Ray" I say, answering it

"Hey Y/N, Are you with Henry at all?" Ray says

"Yes but he is sick!" I explain

"Really? I don't let you take off if you're sick. Henry's been sick for 3 days." Ray explains

He won't let us stay home even if we are throwing up. I remember one time Jasper told me he had to go to work when he had food poisoning. It wasn't a good day and Ray actually let Jasper go home but he doesn't do that anymore. He'll just make us sleep in the guest bedroom in the sprocket. "Yeah I've been not feeling well." Henry says.

"Well ok" Ray says.

"Well I'm heading off to work." I say.

"bye!" The boys say.

At the Man cave

"I think henry's been faking his sickness," Ray says. Charlotte and I are watching a movie. Jasper arrives in the elevator.

"Why do you think that?" I ask, eating popcorn.

"He's been sick for 3 days and I assume he isn't sick," Ray says

"His temperature was  99.9," Jasper explains, walking over to me.

"Yeah! I went there this morning." I explain hugging Jasper.

"Look at this camera," Ray says.

"Wait why do yo-" Charlotte asks but Ray shushes her

We all look over. Jasper puts an arm around my shoulders. I kiss his cheek.

"He's sleeping in bed!" I say.

"Ohh well I still think he's faking. He should go see a doctor." Ray says. I roll my eyes and lean into Jasper's side where he rubs my back.

"Schwoz! Get yourself a disguise and install cameras in Henry's house."

"No!" Charlotte and I say.

"Got it!" Schwoz says.

"Charlotte let's go warn Henry!" I say to my best friend.

"No you're not!" Ray says, locking the tube from going up.

"Hey! Let Us out!" Charlotte says.

"Jasper? Help?" I say

"Dude! Let her out." Jasper says, a concerned look on his face.

"Fine!" Ray says but I am in the right tube and Charlotte is in the left tube. I roll my eyes.

Schwoz leaves with a toolbox in the elevator.

"Ray? Can I have some food?" Says charlotte.

"Yeah me too! I want food too. Jasp?" I say with puppy eyes.

"I'll get you your favorite, a burrito," Jasper says, walking with Ray to the auto snacker.

(If you don't like burritos, then pretend it's your favorite food but I mean who doesn't like burritos. I won't judge you if you don't I'll just be like 'What?!')

"What do you want?" Ray asks

"A burrito please," Charlotte says.

"2 burritos"

2 burritos

Ray puts it down the tube with his Machine. The burrito lands of Char's curls and mine lands on my hair. 

~Later~

We watch from inside the tubes and watch Henry eat brown soup. I was reading a magazine Ray dropped down. 

"Henrys eating chili." Ray says. Jasper, Charlotte and I shake our head in disagreement.

"Thats brown soup." Jasper says and Charlotte and I agree.

"No that's chili with chunks." Ray says.

Jasper and Ray argue over the brown soup. I roll my eyes and continue to read.

"Hey guys? What if I have to pee?" I ask

"Pee in that Jar." Ray says.

"I'm not going to Pee in this jar in front of my boyfriend or my boss. That's weird." I explain. I wouldn't even do it in front of my best friend. She wouldn't want to see that nor would i wanna see her pee. 

"Yeah we're ladies," Charlotte says.

"I have an Idea! to see if Henry is really sick or not." Ray says as Schwoz arrives in the man cave. Jasper, Charlotte and I look up.

"What?" 

"Yes?" 

"What is it?" 

"Well, I'm going to go to that diner in town. Have y/n and jasper go undercover and see if Henry is really sick. Schowz, can you attach a wire to Jasper and Y/n?" Ray says.

Later after we get let out of tubes. Schowz attaches a wire to my shirt. 

"So we have to speak into this? Or do we have to lean and henry speaks to us."

"Lean in real close so that the mic can pick up Henrys voice." Schwoz says.

"And I'll be sitting down with a ear piece so i can hear everything." Ray says.

Charlotte calls Henry and tells him that he needs to go to the diner. She told me that he would say he was fake sicking.

Later at the diner. 

"Mic check!" I say to my mic.

"Good" Ray says.

Then Henry arrives and sits down with us.

"Hey Henry" I say

"Hey bud" Jasper says.

"So you guys know how I've been sick. For the last 3 days." Henry says as we both lean close to him.

"Yes?" Jasper says

I nod

"Well I've been faking." He says and Jasper and I gasp.

"Really?" I ask

"Yes! In fact, I'm done being kid danger! I've been working for Dr.Minyak secretly." He says.

Ray then approaches us and I nudge Jasper.

"Well looks like someones been faking sick." Ray says.

"Ray? Why are you here?" Henry asks, Confused. "I knew you've been spying on me! Cameras in my room! Watching me eat brown soup!"

"I knew you've been faking." Ray says.

They argue as Jasper and I look at each other.

"Ok Stop it dude" Henry says, now holding his stomach.

"Oh no I won't stop!" Ray says and Henry belches a bit.

"No seriously!" Henry says belching again "Ulgh" 

I even gag myself a bit. Jasper rubs my shoulders for comfort.

Ray is mocking him and a few seconds later, Henry pukes on Ray's shirt.

"Oh gross," I groan hiding my face in Jaspers chest.

"Yes that's definitely brown soup." Ray says.

"Are you okay Henry?" I ask, trying not to gag.

"Yeah, I better go get paper towels," Henry says.

"I'm going to take y/n home before any of us throw up," Jasper says, placing an arm around my shoulder. 

"Yeah, good idea. I don't want Henry getting his guts all over me and end up being sick in the bathroom all night." I chuckle, Joking.

"Not even with you're boyfriend?" Jasper asks, kissing my cheek. I push a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Well if he takes care of me, of course," I smile, he strokes my hair. We walk outside and look at the sunset.

"Of course I'll take care of you," Jasper smiles and kisses my cheek.

(I wanted to make this my own a bit but this is getting off track)

I lean my head into his shoulder and he hugs my waist. We kiss and cuddle until it gets dark.

"I love you, Jasper!" I say, before falling asleep.

"I love you too y/n," He whispers, carrying me.

End of chapter! Sorry I made it so short but I'll try making the next one longer. The end was getting a bit off track. But at the end of every chapter may be romantic moments between you and Jasper.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 4.3K 25
Y/N moves to Forks with her mom after her parent's divorce. Here she meets the love of her life, but will it last? Y/N- Your Name Y/N/N- Your Nickname
164K 4.1K 32
Avery, Madison, Kat, Quinn and Riley are loving life with their moms... But growing up with celebrity's are hard... What happens when dating, crazed...
5.5K 67 31
this will be of all the boys either x reader with Y/n or x (the guys respective girlfriends) I do not want to change the name of the lovers unless i...
514K 14.5K 101
"𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴, 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴" Henry hart x fem OC S1-S5