Yes! That's what she said.

By bookbuster7

THE BRIDE I am nervous but excited to marry him. My heart beat skips whenever I see him. There are so many pe... More

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 53

1.6K 82 4
By bookbuster7

When I was in my room Kiara was lying sitting on the bed.

"Where were you?" She asked.

"I had gone out."

"You didn't even respond to my calls."

"My phone was on silent." I said.

"I am sorry. I didn't inform you about Tanya."

"It's okay." I said and went to wardrobe.

"Are you not angry with me?" She stood on the entrance of the wardrobe.

"No."

"I was going to talk to you about it."

"When? After baby was delivered?"

"No."

"Kiara please go back to the bed room and do whatever you were doing before."

"No talk to me." She said.

"You had 2 days to talk after you both went to doctor for checkup. I asked you after seeing the reports also but that time also all you said was we will talk about this later. When I asked again you said you will scream for help. Did you really think I was going to misbehave with you or rape you? And what about after that incident you had more 3 days to talk but you never spoke to me about Tanya. You even forgot that she is my sister."

"I am sorry."

"I don't want your sorry. I know one thing that's for sure. We don't trust each other. We both are equally at fault. There is no way we can work this relationship like this blaming and hiding things from each other." I said. She stood there silently. I didn't expect anything else from her.

"Now can you go out so I can change my clothes." I said.

"Can we go out?"

"If you want to see me changing clothes that's even possible here why you want to go to bedroom for it?"

"Out as in for dinner."

"You want to go out with me?"

"Yes." I was trying to think what was wrong with her.

"Are you drunk or something?"

"No I am not drunk."

"Than why you want to go out with me in first place?"

"To talk."

"We can talk here also."

"Yes but I want to go out." She said.

"Where?"

"Anywhere is fine."

"Go get ready." I said and kept my clothes back in wardrobe. She was trying to drive me crazy. She went and checked her looks. Came back in 5 minutes. Fixing her hair.

"Let's go." She said and we left.

Once we reached my car and settled.

"Where you want to go?" I asked.

"Let's go have dinner than we can go for a walk on beach and come back home."

I took the car towards Sun N sand hotel. It had beach facing view and If we wanted we could go for a walk also.

We reached restaurant. We went and sat at table.

"What will you have?" I asked.

"Will you eat chinese food?" I nodded.  I placed order for us.

"Anything in drinks?" Waiter asked. I looked at Kiara.

"What will you have beer or wine?" She asked.

" 2 Beer is fine." I said to waiter and he left.

For sometime she looked at beach. She didn't speak anything for sometime. Few minutes later even food arrived.

We had food silently. She even drank 3 glass of beer. When She asked waiter to get her the 4th one. She called the waiter.

"Please repeat the order." She said pointing at beer.

"No she won't have beer anymore kindly get a glass of water for her." I said.

"But I want to drink beer."

"Than you would be the only one suffering with hangover."

"Sometimes you don't drink to get high sometimes you also drink to be courageous."

"You don't need to drink to get courage." I said. I have no idea what she wants to talk about.

"I have been working with your father from past few years. I don't even know when I and Tanya became best friends. One day at office party I got a dare from girls to propose someone from party hall. I randomly went and proposed Karan. I had no idea who he was nor his name. He didn't say anything in front of people as he used to work there. Few days later I felt guilty about it so I went and asked him for coffee. That's how we started to know each other. He is amazing person but somewhere I felt that spark in our relationship was missing. When I had gone for training I had decided to do breakup with him."

I was looking at her. She was speaking for the first time to me willingly. So I didn't feel like disturbing her.

"At Tanya's party I saw you. I don't know why I felt attracted towards you which was wrong as I was dating him that's the reason I had called him near the cabin in half drunk state. I thought if we would have some intimacy than probably I would feel that missing spark. You ended up being there. We spoke for sometime without you even mentioning I wished that it was you when I left the cabin. After that incident continuing that relationship didn't made sense to me."

"After breakup I met you for couple of times but chemistry didn't fade. I started running away from you till dad one day came and asked if I would like to marry you. I liked you and I knew your family so I said yes." She looked at me.

"Karan was invited at wedding. He had some emergency at work so he had came to my room to wish me. Just to tease me he said come run away with me. I laughed at his statement. He hugged and wished me for our future and left. You saw and reacted to that situation. You went to that extent and made me sign prenuptial agreement."

"Your behavior towards me gave doubts to our family that something is wrong between us. Everyone in the family gave indirect tips to impress your husband have dinner together, make food for him, go out with him and what not. I started to avoid conversation with my mother because even if I lied she knew I was lying to her. Things started to get difficult between us. All of a sudden you came to me and said I love you but how can I forget everything and forgive you. When you never trusted me. If some situation like this happens again than your first instinct would be to blame me."

"That's not the case."

"If that's not the case you would have never asked me about pregnancy."

"I asked your answers were not sure. All you wanted was to buy some time rather than saying it directly to me." I said.

"I was not sure what to do."

"Yes so you blamed me for misbehaving with you and than you ran away and stayed at hotel in middle of the night."

"I had no idea what you would do so I got scared. I went to hotel. When you found me there I was very angry with you but than to I allowed you to stay there. For anything to work you require mutual understanding and trust and we both know that you can't trust me. I think we should go to separate paths."

"Kiara I am sorry for what all things I have done in past. I cannot change any of it. Situation and circumstances has bought us here today. I can promise you one thing you would never be in this situation here again. For once I want you to take that risk of trusting me. Life of us together would be wonderful."

"I need time to think. I am confused." She said.

"What bought you here today in spite of me being angry on you regarding the pregnancy matter?"

"You were ready to accept someone's child and when Lucky ran behind me and I was going to fall. You caught me and asked me If I was fine and asked about the baby. You surprised me."

"I don't want my life without you in it. I am ready to accept you with any baggage you have from your past."

"I have trusted you once and see where are we standing now." She said.

"Only problem in our relationship was miscommunication. We need to start talking to each other everything would be fine." She was thinking something for sometime.

"Do you want some dessert or something?" I asked to change her mood.

"Let's go home." She said.

We went to my place silently. We went to our bedroom and slept at our respective places.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 759 27
"I never knew love can be this beautiful until you arrived in my life" ...
94.8K 2.7K 26
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...
139K 4.2K 26
"Marriage can be frightening, especially when we are young. But what happens when a girl is forced to get married against her will due to family pres...
808K 41.5K 36
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...