IT'S NOW OR NEVER || I-LAND |...

By LadyZinnia

Y/N is the queen of underground rap & dance battle. She's called the "BEAST KING" for a reason but no one kno... More

INTRO
CAST
CAST PT.2
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
BONUS CHAPTER [BTS]
CHAPTER 16
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
SHORT BONUS CHAPTER BTS
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
BONUS CHAPTER
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
HAPPY 2021
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
I-LAND 1ST ANNIVERSARY
1 YEAR
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
OPINION
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72

BONUS CHAPTER BTS

4.6K 193 67
By LadyZinnia

3RD PERSON'S POV

***At BigHit company.

The rap line were in their own studio creating another legendary song. Jin is talking with company's higher-ups, trying to pursue them to guest on I-Land again, while the maknae line where on the bighit's artist lounge, patiently waiting for their Sung Deuk hyung. Killing time by watching I-Land cams.

"I really hope Y/n made A LOT of cookies!" Jimin said excitedly.

"Yeah! I'm gonna post it on Twitter and weverse as soon as possible." Taehyung said and chuckled at I-Landers who's fooling around.

"Huh just that? I'm gonna go on vlive and brag about the cookies! JK cookies mukbang!" Jungkook grinned

"Oh?! Yeahyeahyeah!!! Let's do it! The three of us!" Jimin said excitedly shaking Jungkook's shoulder.

"Right! It's been so long since the three of us did a vlice together!" Taehyung agreed excitedly.

Suddenly the door open and the three of them jolted out from the couch out of excitement after seeing who it was.

Sung Deuk finally came carrying the pack of cookies in his hand.

"Hyung!" The three of them yelled enthusiastically and dash towards him.

"Is that all for us?!" Jungkook ask excitedly with his eyes sparkling, eyeing the packs of cookies.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! The deal." Sung deuk said raising his right hand stopping them from tackling him on the ground.

Which cause the three of them followed immediately and stand in line like obedient puppies waggling their tails, waiting for treats after following their master's command.

"I think I'll enjoy this." Sung Deuk thought to himself seeing them obeying him without retaliating fpr the first time.

Sungdeuk was lost in his thoughts of how peaceful his two weeks will be.

Meanwhile, the three brats look at each other, as if their brains are connected, they thought of an idea and grin secretly.

"Hyu- I mean your Majesty, you must be tired from the long drive." Taehyung said, putting his arms around Sung Deuk, trying to distract him.

"Yeah, our hard working Majesty hyung must be tired, let me carry these for you." Jimin added and taking all the packs of cookies from Sung Deuk's hold with Jungkook and Taehyung distracting Sungdeuk.

Sung Deuk was successfully distracted and flustered at the sudden nickname they gave him.

"Wait but-" Sung Deuk said trying to say something and trying to look for the pack of cookies but was cut off.

"You need to rest for a bit hyung~" Jungkook added, while nodding seriously, leading their Sung Deuk hyung to sit on the massage chair.

"Sleep for a bit your majesty, you really do deserve it." Taehyung said pushing Sung Deuk to sit down on the chair, Jungkook placing a sleeping eye mask on Sung deuk

"But the practice-" Sung Deuk said trying to remove the sleeping eye mask but stop by Jungkook

"You don't have to worry about that our dearest hyung." Jimin said

"Yeah, we'll take care of it. While you take a rest we'll prepare the practice room." Taehyung added and signaled Jimin to start the massage chair which Jimin did.

"But- woaahh this is really relaxing." Sung Deuk tried to protest but failed cuz of the relaxing massage that he's getting.

Seeing that, the three brats look at each other and grin even wider.

"See! You deserve it hyung, we'll take care of everything." Jungkook added and played some relaxing song that made Sung Deuk gave in.

"Okay, I'll leave it up to you-woooaaahh this chair is really good~ I'll take a nap a little bit and check up on you guys." Sung deuk said getting sleepy already

"Rest! This is what I'm talking about!" Sung deuk thought to himself, smiling in satisfaction with his eyes closed.

The three silently went out of the room with huge grin on their faces and close the door quietly.

They look at each other and starts jumping quietly in circles.

"We did it!" The three brats whisper cheer, smilling from ear to ear and looking excitedly at the pack of cookies in their hands.

"Let's go! Let's go!" Jimin whispered excitedly and they immediately look for an empty practice room, where they usually do their vlives.

"Here! Let's do it here!" V said excitedly with his square smile.

"Okay! Okay! Jungkook-ah place the table there!" Jimin said enthusiastically pointing at the spot that they usually take vlive shoot at

"I'm on it!" Jungkook nodded enthusiastically and placed the table and three chairs.

"Oh! I'll get some pretty plates for the cookies!" Taehyung volunteered and ran out of the room excitedly

"Wooaaahh! There's a lot!" Jungkook said opening 1 pack of cookies.

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7 ooohhh 1 pack for each one of us~" Jimin sang while counting the pack of cookies

"I'm here!" Taehyung yelled, came back, sweating a bit, and raising the pretty plates he found proudly. Jog towards the two.

"Haha that's fast, but isn't that too classy?" Jimin giggled looking at the probably expensive plates that Taehyung was holding.

"We have these kinds of plates in this building?" Jungkook said in amazement examining the plates.

"Yeah I got it in Bang PD nim's office." Taehyung shrugged like it's no big deal, borrowing Bang PD nim's stuffs without him knowing.

"Oooohhh that's make it even better~" Jimin cooed, getting more excited knowing it's PD nim's precious plate. They excitedly Opened the packs of cookies and decorated it on the plate.

"Wooooaaahh! It's so sute!" Taehyung giggled, admiring the cookies so much.

"Yeah, but is it just me or these are cookies for kids?" Jimin chuckled looking at some animal designed cookies

"I don't mind, Y/n made it so it must good!" JK said excitedly, already taking pictures of the cookies.

"Yeah! I'll ask her to teach me to bake these after that show" Taehyung thought to himself, already planning to spend time with you.

"I don't think I could eat this! It's a waste to just eat these." Jimin said, feeling guilty of just eating these cute cookies.

"Wait what about hyungs? We should call them!" JK said

"No! Oh! What if we put some salt on their Cookies!" Jimin said smilling evily

***SMACK***
***SMACK***

"We can't waste Y/n's precious cookies!" Both Taehyung and Jungkook protested while smacking Jimin in the back.

"O-ouch! Okay! Stop!" Jimin protested covering his self.

After the three of them took pictures, they started the Vlive.

Taehyung posted it on twitter, which little did he know he'll regret later.

(Author: Guys please don't mind my nowhere to be found editing skills 😭 and the time)

"Let's start!" Jungkook chimed after finishing setting up the camera.

"Hello ARMY!" The three of them greeted.

"Welcome to Maknae line mukbang!" The three of them cheered and clapped like excited kids they are.

"Wooooaahhh it's been so long since the three of us did a vlive together." Taehyung cooed

"Yeah! So we have cookies, here from our I-Landers!" Jimin said proudly, showing the cookies to the camera.

"Looks really cute and delicious right?!" Taehyung said excitedly.

"Y/n made them! And the I-Landers helped too!" Jungkook said proudly.

"We're so excited about these! We've been dreaming to taste these cookies the moment we watch it from I-Land."  Taehyung added

(Author: excuse my editing skills that were nowhere to be found 🙈)

"Have you watched it Army? We watch it every Friday! They're so talented and fun to be with." Jimin said smilling sweetly.

"Yeah! We would love to guest there again haha so ARMY please email and tweet our company if you want to see us together with them again." Taehyung giggled while munching the cookies.

"These are good!" Jimin chimed, taking a bite of cookies too.

"Sooo good!" Jungkook agreed already ate 6 cookies.

"Y/n's cookies are the best!" Taehyung giggled, while giving thumbs up.

When suddenly 5 kids bursted inside the room.

"HYUNG!!!" The five kids yelled excitedly.

"Oh my gawd!" Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook screamed in surprised placing their hands over their heart but making sure to not drop any cookies.

***COUGH***
***COUGH***

Taehyung choke out of shock

"Here hyung!" Hueningkai said passing drinks to his hyung which Taehyung immediately took

"We're doing a vlive right now."

"We know~" The five kids grin, wiggling their eyebrows.

"We're watching it a while ago hyung!" Soobin smiled from ear to ear.

Knowing that the cookies were baked by you and the I-landers, they dash towards the room were their hyungs where doing their vlive.

They watched I-Land too and were really close to some of the I-Landers specially Heeseung but they're more fond of you and really wanted to meet you.

"Hello are ARMY! TXT in the house!" Beomgyu cheered.

"T!X!T!" Yeonjun added

The whole room were in chaos right know.

The BTS maknae line were dumb founded at the sudden appearance of their little brothers.

"Why?why?why are you guys here?" Jimin ask feeling lost right now but was ignored

"Woooaaahhh it looks more delicious in person." Taehyun said in amazement looking at the cookies.

"Nonono those cookies are-" Taehyung protested trying to get the cookies from the 5 brats who probably took after them but was ignored too.

"I wanna know Y/n's recipe~" Soobin said, he bakes too.

The five kids were now gathered around the table.

"Yah!yah!ya-" JK protested trying to protect his cookies.

"Thank you hyung! You're the best!" Yeonjun said and now they started eating cookies too.

"ARMY! These are sooooo good!" Beomgyu said munching the cookies

"Woooaaahhh I want to meet Y/n too!"  Hueningkai said

They posted pictures too.

The youngsters were enjoying the cookies while the three older ones were grabbing their hair in frustration.

But a bigger problem is yet to come.

***LOUD BANG***

The maknaes froze and eyes wide open

"YAH!!! JUNGKOOK! JIMIN! TAEHYUNG!" Jin yelled

Yup, BTS hyung line dash towards the room as soon as they saw their brother's vlive feeling betrayed.

"How could you not call us?!" Jhope added

"You ate the cookies without us?!" RM nagged.

And there's Yoongi who's scary enough even without talking with his sharp stare.

The three starts blaming each other.

"It's Jimin hyung's idea!" JK said acting innocently, pointing at Jimin

"No! It's Taehyung! He started it!" Jimin protested.

"Me?! Says the one who ate more cookies! " Taehyung defended looking at Jungkook

"You brats!!!" The hyung line yelled.

TXT were enjoying these, laughing at their hyung chasing each other while munching the cookies

The room started in choas, some where chasing the three who started this mess, some were taking selfies with the cookies, some where munching the cookies taking advantage of the chaos, and some just laugh at how mess they are.

"YAH!!!"

Like a signal, everyone halt from what they're doing and look at the owner of the voice

***SMASH***

RM accidentally drop the plate out of shocked.

"YOU GUYS ARE ON LIVE!!!" Sungdeuk whispered yelled in frustration grabbing his hair and pointed at the camera.

BTS and TXT's eyes grew even wider realizing that their chaos were broadcasted live.

They look at each other nervously.

"Ha-ha-hahahahaha" they laugh nervously.

"I-Its A PRANK!" RM yelled, trying to look more believable, eyeing his brother on the side.

"Ahahaha YEAH! IT'S A PRANK!" Jhope and Jin cheered, understanding their leaders signal.

"Hahahahahahaha" They laugh and applaud, trying to cover what just happened.

"Yeah! We plan to prank Armys and Moas!" Soobin cheered, trying to hide his nervousness.

"That's all thank you for watching! Bye!" BTS and TXT said their farewell and turned of the vlive.

The room filled with silence. BTS and TXT were in line looking at the ground.

"I just slept for 15 minutes! 15!!!" Sung deuk nagged, closing his eyes in frustration, and pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Oh! Have you seen my plate that was hanging on the wall in my office? Its missing." Bang PD Nim said out of nowhere. Hearing that Taehyung nervously hid behind Jin.

"The plate was for display?!" Jimin whispered beside Taehyung in disbelief.

"It's the only pretty plate I found!" Taehyung whispered defended.

RM was lost for words, he didn't know that the plate belongs to Bang PD Nim.

Their eyes grew even wider and look at the broken plate on the floor.

"Oh........ Would you look at that...." Bang PD Nim said after seeing his expensive plate for display that he just bought recently is now broken into pieces.

The room filled with silence.

"We're dead." Everyone thought to themselves and they're right though.

"I just want a peaceful life!!!" Sungdeuk thought to himself in frustration and feeling about to faint because of these chaotic kids.

The punishment began.

Author: "Bonus Chapter BTS" for today because our last scene in our previous chapter was Sungdeuk giving the cookies to BTS so this chapter is a must 😂 I'll update tomorrow too! Chamber 5 and Flame On Letchugo!!!

Hahaha I hope you enjoyed this chapter 🤗 Thank you so much for supporting this story 😭💜💜💜

English is not my native language so I do really apologize for the typos and grammatical errors 😭.

Please comment and vote if
you think it's worth it 🤗
Thank you so much 💜
Spread love no hate 💜
Take care and Stay safe 🤗
SARANGHAE 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861K 45.6K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
485K 10.7K 56
Reneé Rapp X Reader Imagines Regina George x Reader GxG Reneé is taller and older then reader unless requested
906K 38.3K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
947K 16.2K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...