Innocent | d. malfoy

By katiexxmalfoy

• Smut Warning • Completed • ~ Aria Rowen, A 7th year Hufflepuff returning after the Battle of Hogwarts. A ce... More

- intro -
- desolate -
- one -
- two -
- three -
- four -
- five -
- six -
- 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 -
- eight -
- nine -
- ten -
- eleven -
- 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 -
- thirteen -
- fourteen -
- 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 -
- sixteen -
- seventeen -
- eighteen -
- nineteen -
- 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 -
- twenty one -
- twenty two -
- twenty three -
- 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 -
- 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 -
- twenty six -
- twenty seven -
- 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 -
- thirty -
- thirty one -
- 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 -
- thirty three -
- thirty four -
- 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 -
- thirty six -
- thirty seven -
- thirty eight -
- new characters -
- thirty nine -
- forty -
- forty one -
- 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 -
- forty three -
- forty four -
- 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 -
- forty six -
- forty seven -
- forty eight -
- 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 -
- fifty -
- 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 -
- fifty two -
- fifty three -
- fifty four -
- fifty five -
- fifty six -
- 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 -
- fifty eight -
- 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 -
- sixty -
- 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 -
- epilogue part two -
- thank you -

- twenty nine -

23.5K 609 440
By katiexxmalfoy

A/N- SORRY IF THERE ARE TYPOS! I'm too dizzy to proofread and Miss ELLA THE EDITOR won't message me back :(

Aria Rowen

I paced around my room, trying to straighten it up— even though I'd already cleaned it several times over.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I'd said yes to Draco. That meant that I'd actually be seen in public with him as a date.

If I wanted to get close with my friends again, any chances of that were being washed further down the drain with each minute more that I spent with Draco.

They hated him, just for the faded mark on his arm. I was almost sure that they despised him even more than they did Luke... but of course Dylan got to walk around free to do whatever she wanted to with her new boyfriend.

Everyone except me seemed to think that Blaise was different than Draco or Luke, simply for the fact that his parents were the ones to take the mark... not him.

The entire thing made me mad, but here I was, a week away from taking Draco Malfoy as my date to the Winter Formal.

Was I doing the right thing? I'd been so caught up in the moment when he asked me... but that's when it had also hit me too.

He was so fucking possessive. Draco didn't want me talking to any other boy, and if he saw me doing that... well, let's just say he didn't let me go an evening without making sure that I knew no one else got to have me except for him.

It made me think of the letter I'd received from Aidan just hours before I'd gone to Draco's dorm to study. I wasn't planning on saying yes to the Ravenclaw boy, so the next morning I went straight to Aidan and politely declined him, stating that I'd already been asked.

Of course Draco was standing across the corridor when I'd told the boy my answer, and Draco insisted that he watched because he wanted to make sure I did what I told him I would.

I'd secretly been wanting Draco to ask me all along— And he did ask me... not at the most convenient time— but for some reason, I still said yes.

A loud bang sounded on my bedroom door, making me jump before I moved cautiously to open it.

The moment I twisted the handle, the door slammed open and Jenna strode into the room, hands on her hips.

"What the f—"

"I need your help..." She longingly looked at me, and I couldn't tell if she was mad or upset.

We were supposed to be hating each other at the moment, but I couldn't help but wonder what was so important that she'd break our feud. "With...?"

She huffed and crossed her arms, her eyes darting around the room as she thought to herself. "I need your help to... to pick out a dress."

Even though I should've been mad, I gave a slight smile that I tried to hide. "A dress?" She shyly nodded and looked down at the ground, which only made me smile more. "Who asked you?"

She looked up and narrowed her eyes at me, daring me to ask, before she reluctantly scoffed. "Emery... Emery Starling. The Gryffindor."

"Indy's friend?" She nodded and I tried not to smile as I pictured Jenna going with the pretty dark-haired girl.

Emery Starling was a seventh year like us, and she was one of Indy's first friends before we all met. I'd only talked to her a few times, but I knew how kind she was— which meant that she was perfect for my friend.

I almost forgot that I was supposed to be mad at Jenna, but this was just too big of an opportunity to pass up. "Wait— why do you want my help? Aren't Indy and Dylan good at that kind of— stuff?"

She sent me a soft glare as if she couldn't believe what I was saying. "Oh please... Dylan would never crack. She always refuses to talk to me until I apologize. Indy probably won't either— and I value your opinion, Aria."

I nodded and moved over to my dresser. "Want to go today? We can shop and be back by dinner... hm?"

She thought it over for a second before nodding. "Fine."

I smiled at the fact that Jenna came to me about going dress shopping, rather than one of her Ravenclaw friends who probably had better taste in clothing.

•••

"Is this it?" Jenna spoke softly as we peered up at the building in front of us.

"Well, I don't see any other shops with dresses in the window," I raised my eyebrows, gesturing towards 'Hogsmeade Robes and Dresses'.

She gave me a soft smile before stepping forwards and opening the door.

As soon as we were inside, I widened my eyes. The interior must have been charmed, making the inside of the shop almost four times bigger than it should've been. Girls and guys from Hogwarts walked around the store, holding bags that were probably filled with dress robes and evening gowns.

"How can I help you young ladies?" An elderly woman with glasses waltzed up to us, clutching a clipboard in one hand and a pencil in the other. "I've heard Hogwarts is throwing you students a formal..."

"Uh, yeah. We're just here to find dresses..." I offered her a smile and moved my hand to Jenna's shoulder, watching as she awkwardly glanced around.

"Ok then. Now you let me know if you need help with anything whatsoever!"

I nodded as she turned and walked away, leaving the two of us to look around.

"Are you going to get a dress?" Jenna whispered the words as I began to lead her around.

"Possibly. I figured I might just use one of the ones I already have—"

"Merlin, Aria, does that mean you said yes to Aidan?" A bright smile formed on her face as she gripped my hand, giving it a tough squeeze.

"What? Oh— he told you about that..." I thought back to the letter I'd received, asking if I would attend the formal with him. "I told him no."

"But— but he's perfect for you—"

"No, Jenna. Someone else asked me..." The look in my eyes softened as I glanced at her, and all traces of happiness faded from her face.

"Don't tell me that Malfoy actually asked you..." Her voice trailed off as she realized that I wasn't joking. "When did he ask?"

My eyes widened as I realized that I couldn't tell her when. "I— we were— studying," I defensively came up with my answer, knowing that Jenna probably wouldn't believe me.

"Studying? That's a... boring way to ask— but if that's what you want."

Jenna, you have no idea.

I ignored her comment, not wanting to go into... detail.

Jenna and I spent the next 30 minutes flipping through ball gowns, trying to find the perfect one, but she shook her head at every single option that I pulled from the racks.

"What about this one...?" I pulled down a long, royal blue dress.

"Eh, I don't know," She gave a small shrug and went back to looking. "Oh Merlin— look who's here," Jenna pointed towards the door, just as Pansy, Dylan, Zabini, Draco, Nott, and Carrow entered the shop.

The same woman who assisted us hurried up to the group, pointing the guys into the side of the store that sold dress robes, and then she directed Dylan and Pansy in our direction.

I decided to ignore them. If I didn't talk to them... they had no reason to talk to us.

Jenna and I continued looking, and she kept up her act of turning down every dress. "I swear, Jenna if you don't pick something soon we'll be late for supper," I gave a huff as I crossed my arms.

"I know— it's just— I don't know what I want!" She sighed as she plopped down onto one of the small sofas.

I rolled my eyes and went back to flipping through the hangers. Nothing was going to work— wait...

"Jenna... what about something like this?" I pulled a solid black pantsuit from the racks, and I saw a glimmer of hope pass through Jenna's eyes.

"That might work—"

"Go try it on!" I sent her an encouraging smile as I tossed the outfit at her. I took her by the hand and pulled her up before dragging her down one of the hallways.

We reached where the hall divided into a men's room and a women's room, equipped with charmed stalls to try on dress robes and formal wear.

She gave me a small eye roll before going through the door, leaving me alone in the hallway.

"—Find anything yet?"

The familiar, low voice caused my attention to snap to the end of the hall, making me smile. "Not yet... you?"

Draco walked up to me, slightly smirking as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed my back against the wall. "Maybe," He gave a small shrug before dipping his head down to kiss me, and in return I placed both of my hands at the back of his neck, pulling his body closer.

"I have some suggestions... for your dress," He mumbled the words against my lips, making me nod in curiosity. "Any color... any style... just make sure that I can take it off of you easily."

Draco whispered the words into my ear, making my knees weak as his grip on my waist tightened. He gave a short chuckle as his lips met mine again, bringing me into another kiss as one of his hands moved to the base up my neck, slowly sliding it up until it was between my jaw and throat.

"Malfoy... let's go."

The loud voice caused both of us to pull apart, but Draco kept my body pinned against the wall as his hands remained on my hips. We each looked down the hall, only to find Luke Carrow pointing at his watch with an impatient look on his face.

Draco rolled his eyes and immediately kissed me again, ignoring the waiting bunch of Slytherins.

He briefly pulled away, long enough to place a quick kiss on the top of my head before his hold around my body loosened and he stepped away. "See you later?"

I nodded, watching as he turned and walked back to his friend group.

What was this boy doing to me?

-

-

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1.5K 24
*Completed Story* ~Sequel to "Small Accidents, New Beginnings"~ After coming back to his sixteen-year-old self and getting his memories back, Harry...
2M 22.5K 124
DRACO LOVE STORY. Smut, strong language, some mature content! Juliet has had everything in her life handed to her from the start. Gorgeous. Talente...
42.2K 553 26
Started November 4, 2020 Ended March 26, 2021 🏅 #11 in #realityshifting (Feb 15th 2021) #139 in #bellatrix (March 26, 2021) #40 in #realityshifting...
188K 5.6K 32
~ Year two ~ Warning; this is the second book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...