Born Husltas : Spin-off to Hu...

By WrittenByKalifa

Sequel to Huslta: Book 1 & Hustla: Book 2 - 15 Years Later! I don't really know what to say for a description... More

C H A R A C T E R S
INFO
Chapter 1
MORE CHARACTERS๐Ÿ’•
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
MORE BOOKS YOU MAY LIKE

Chapter 37

1.2K 63 21
By WrittenByKalifa

It was the following day and Aaliyah hadn't heard from Dre ever since yesterday morning. She was worried about him because of that. She didn't know if something happened to him or if he was just mad at her.

Aaliyah got a hotel suite for them to stay in for a few days. It had two rooms. One for the twins and other other for Aaliyah.

Aaliyah was sitting in the room debating on whether she was wanted to call Dre.

"You know..."

Aaliyah looked up and saw Dre standing at the door of the room.

"The younger me probably would've fucked you up...but now I've matured", Dre said as he walked to Aaliyah. "So I'm going to sit here and I want you to tell me what you were saying over the phone"

"How did you even know I was here?", Aaliyah asked.

"Your brother", Dre said.

Aaliyah sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Of course", Aaliyah said.

"Now what were you saying? You gotta go to another man and talk about your feelings and open up to them?", Dre asked.

Aaliyah looked down. She told him that but it wasn't the reason why she went there.

"Then you wanna talk about getting a divorce? Not in person but on the phone?", Dre asked.

"Dre-"

"I'm not done", Dre said.

Aaliyah let out a deep breath.

"I heard you went to talk to D Patt", Dre said.

Aaliyah looked at him.

"Even though I've been gone, these are still my streets", Dre said. "Someone told me they saw you"

Aaliyah stood up.

"I went to talk to him, but it's not for the reason you think", Aaliyah said.

"Yea. I know. I went to talk to him first and he told me why you went to him. I mean I could've just came to you and asked you but I can't trust you nowadays", Dre said.

"Really? After one little thing I kept from you?", Aaliyah said. "I didn't fuck Kevin, I didn't even touch him"

"As far as I know, you did because you had to keep that some me. Even when I asked you, where you been that night. You looked me in my eyes with a straight face and said just the store", Dre said.

"You know what I was wrong and I am sorry alright. But I'm not you. I don't let other people tempt me into bed", Aaliyah said.

"Do not turn this shit on me! This is about you at this present moment. This ain't about what I did in the past Liyah!", Dre said.

Aaliyah folded her arms.

"But if you want a divorce, you got one", Dre said.

"Dre the truth is, I don't want a divorce. That guy who took me is making me do this and if I don't I can risk loosing the kids and/or you. He realized that you weren't afraid to die after you went to him that night and decided to make you suffer in another way by you loosing everything that matters to you", Aaliyah said.

"So you kept that from me too", Dre said.

"Because that was apart of the deal", Aaliyah said.

"Alright", Dre said. "We're still getting a divorce"

"Dre, did you not just hear me? He's making me do it, I don't really want this. I mean that's why I talked to G. I was trying to find some way around this!", Aaliyah said.

"There you go again. Talking to other men about things", Dre said. "Like I'm some weak Bitch"

"I didn't say that you were alright? I just don't want anything to happen to you. I know this isn't a good thing to say but I don't care if anything happens to him or anyone else, other than Jay and Killa, for that matter. Which is why I didn't want to include yall", she said.

"I don't wanna hear that shit. You talk to me about shit like this regardless", Dre said.

"I didn't know if I should Dre", Aaliyah replied. "I'm just trying to figure things out about this situation. I don't know if he's watching me somehow or-"

"Why would you think he's watching you?", Dre asked.

"He knew I was at Carmen's house", Aaliyah said.

"Come here", Dre said.

Aaliyah walked to him and he lifted her shirt up and felt her scar.

"Ouch", Aaliyah said as she moved away.

"I think he put a tracker inside of you", Dre said.

"I doubt that", Aaliyah said.

"It's only one way to find out", Dre said.

"Im not getting cut open. This isn't a game of operation alright? He seems crazy. But he isn't that crazy", Aaliyah said.

"You'd be surprised", Dre said.

Aaliyah looked down.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell. I was afraid of what would happen if I did", Aaliyah said as she got closer to him. "I just thought that you'd react and get killed"

Dre looked down at her.

"I just wanted everyone to be safe", Aaliyah said as she started tearing up. "You fought death so many times, but one day you might just get defeated"

"...We will be", Dre replied.

Aaliyah laid her head on his chest.

"But we're still getting a divorce", Dre said.

Aaliyah made a face as she lifted her head off his chest.

"You know what, maybe that's too extreme. How about this, we're separated until I feel like you can actually be a wife again", Dre said

"What is that supposed to mean?", Aaliyah asked.

"A wife, a good wife doesn't go to other men for things that she should be going to her husband for", Dre said.

"I lied okay? I seriously went to talk to Kevin because I knew King was his girlfriend's nephew and I wanted to know where he was", Aaliyah said.

"Bullshit", Dre said.

"Oh my god", Aaliyah said under her breath.

"I mean let's be real Liyah. You keep so much from me, it's hard to know what's true and what's not", Dre said.

"You act like you never kept anything from me", Aaliyah said.

"You're right. I guess we both have flaws. The only difference is, I did that at the beginning of this relationship and Ive worked on that and you haven't. But until you do, we will be separated alright?", Dre said.

"I can't believe you right now", Aaliyah said.

"You're in the wrong alright. It's okay to admit that", Dre said.

"Yea, I am in the wrong. But us separating is a bit too much don't you think? I get where you are coming from, but at the same time, except for the secret I kept about Kevin, you should see where I'm coming from too. I'm trying to protect my family", Aaliyah said. "Or are you doing this because you feel like I cheated on you?"

Dre didn't say anything.

"I didn't cheat", Aaliyah said.

"I'm done talking. I'm going to go sit on the couch while I think about this whole situation", Dre said.

"I didn't cheat", Aaliyah repeated.

"Aaliyah, please. Just stop. Maybe you didn't or maybe you did. I don't know and I will never know. But I just need some more time to think about all of this", Dre said.

Aaliyah folded her arms as she held back her tears.

"Fine", she said.

Dre looked at her for a moment then walked out of the room.

Adrienne hopped on the couch. She was at the door listening to their conversation.

Dre made a face.

"Were you listening in on us?", Dre asked.

"Huh?", Adrienne asked.

Dre shook his head. "Nothing. Never mind", he said.

Adrienne looked at her phone and thought about what she heard them talking about.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 1.9K 45
Y'all I'm Not Good With Descriptions (There's a lot of "Then" in this book, because I didn't know how to transition my sentences back then. And I don...
73.1K 1.6K 26
This is a online book that has imagines/fan fictions of matt Espinosa HOPE YOU LIKE ITโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ what should my next imagine be about, do u have a good i...
304 2 12
This is going to be a story about wolf and what has happened in his life and what is happening in the moment. (Work in progress and will be my first...