Satzu Collection

Por AustinHaris2

A compilation of short stories Más

Lifetime
For the last time
Be with me for a day
Be with me for a day 1
Be with me for a day 2
Be with me for a day 3
Be with me for a day 4
Be with me for a day 5
Be with me for a day 6
Be with me for a day 7
Afraid of Tomorrow
Afraid of Tomorrow 1
Afraid of Tomorrow 2
Afraid of Tomorrow 3
Afraid of Tomorrow 4
Afraid of Tomorrow 5
Afraid of Tomorrow 6
Afraid of Tomorrow 7
Afraid of Tomorrow 8
Afraid of Tomorrow 9
Sneak Peek
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
But Your heart say 1
But your heart say 2
But your heart say 3
But your heart say 4
But your heart say 5
But your heart say 6
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Come inside of my heart
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Why do I feel like
Why do I feel like 1
Why do I feel like 2
Why do I feel like 3
Why do I feel like 4
Why do I felt like 5
Why do I feel like 6
why do I feel like 7
With Chances or Not
41

24

1.4K 42 7
Por AustinHaris2

Continuation of 23

Mina:What do you really see in that cold Chou Tzuyu? You have nothing in common

Mina:From personality, to taste, You're too different

Mina said from the other line, she's one of Sana's bestfriend.

Sana is now currently sitting on the floor inside living room while sobbing so hard remembering the event earlier with tons alcoholic drinks on her hand and on the floor.

Sana: I don't know, I honestly don't know Minari

She sniff while tears keep on dripping in her eyes

Sana:I just really think that, she's like no one else I've met before.

Sana: There's no one like her, she's so special, Minari. But she can't seems to see that, and I want to be the one to show him that

Sana uttered painfully

Sana: I like her, I really, really, really, really do

Sana confessed as tears keep on dripping on her eyes. She chugs the intoxicated drinks on her hand and cried hard

Unknowingly to her, Tzuyu is also on the other side of the wall. She heard everything what Sana's said.

She's also drowning herself with intoxicated drink while tears is flowing down her cheeks. She sniff and tried to conceal to not let out a sob.

Tzuyu felt her phone vibrated indicating a new message, she fished out her phone and unlocked her screen. She saw several message from her mother.

Mom
Massages

Mom: Tzu, answer my calls.. we can talk about this. I'm just worried about you.

Mom: Tzu, I don't want you to live a life of fear. I'm your mother no matter what happend

Tzuyuu: You don't know me Ma, stop forcing me to be what I'm not. It's not easy to do you thing.

Mom: Tzu, you should let go of your pass. Face the reality stopped hiding from your cage, it's time to open your heart again

Mom: Just know that I'm always here. Whenever you're ready again.

Tzuyu locked her phone screen and chug down the alcohol before she stand up from her seat and walk to Sana's direction.

She was about to knocks, but she noticed the door is open slightly. Tzuyu walked inside and there's she is.

She saw the woman is crying hard while drowning herself from the alcohol. The sight of Sana pierced her heart too deep, she was hurt seeing her with that state.

Slowly Tzuyu brought her feet to the woman and crouch down to level herself with Sana. Sana is sobbing so hard, Tzuyu reach for her hand and caresses the woman arms up to her shoulder to comfort her.

When Sana felt her warm hand against her skin, she can't help herself but to cry more. Tzuyu touches her cheeks and caresses it lovingly.

Tzuyu cupped the elder face with both of her hand and stared at her face worriedly. Sana cried hard and burried her face under Tzuyu touched.

Tzuyu didn't understand herself, but she caught herself leaning forward and capture the other woman unguarded lips. The kiss was passionate and gently.

Tzuyu felt thousands of spark ignites on herself as her heartbeat rapidly increase as her thoughts is full of Sana, she felt the other woman kiss back.

The kiss was gentle at first but soon it turn into heated one when they felt the alcohol they consumed kicked in.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sana pushes Tzuyu to the couch roughly as she straddles the other woman laps immediately with a burning passion on her eyes staring directly to Tzuyu eyes. When they reached Sana's room, Sana was already half naked, only her panties left on her body.

She cupped Tzuyu face and kissed her hungrily. They kiss hard, sucking and biting on each others soft lips and slowly rubbing their tongues together.

"Hmmm" Tzuyu moan between the kiss when Sana started to move her hips to her crouch, grinding her center to Tzuyu. The two woman started to feel the heat burning inside them.

Tzuyu wrap the other woman legs around her waist as she stand up and carried her to the bed.

Tzuyu lay her down softly as she hovered Sana with their lips still glued into each other. She roam her hand around Sana tiny figure while kissing her lips down to her neck sucking and nibbling it a bit sending shiver down to Sana's spine, she move even lower leaving wet kisses all over the other woman body.

Tzuyu stop on her track as she held her thighs, she pulled Sana to edge of the bed as she dropped on her knees in front of the woman, Sana just stared down at her with lustful and loving gaze, Tzuyu gaze the woman with the same passion. Tzuyu reach for her hand to Sana side waist

"Move" Tzuyu told her to lift up her bum and Sana did, Tzuyy slid her panties off.

Sana smell filled her nostrils and drove her wild. Too drunk to stop their self from what they are about to do, Tzuyu placed the other woman legs on her shoulders, she looked up into Sana's eyes and saw her smiling at her.

Since the alcohol is too strong they didn't get felt embarrassed with their act.

'Gosh, this woman. She never failed to make me feel like crazy' Sana thought, Tzuyu shifted her gaze back down, gently spread the lips of her entrance, she leaned forward, and started slowly circling her clit with her tongue. Sana gasped at the sensation, she start moaning and panting.

'Gosh, I thought she's straight, How was she's so good at this?' Sana thought while closing her eyes tightly enjoying the sensation, she could feel the heat and tingling sensations spread across her body.

"Aaah.. Tzu- tzuyu-ah shit" Sana moan when she felt Tzuyu flicking her tongue on her lips.

She buried her fingers in Tzuyu's hair and moaned her name over and over as Tzuyu made her feel like she was going to pass out from pleasure.

'I doubts that this is her first time having sex with the woman' Sana thought while breathing heavily

Then, when she thought she couldn't take it anymore, Tzuyu slid two fingers into her wet cunts causing her to gasp loudly and bite her bottom lips hard.

Tzuyu didn't give her time to grasp out what's happening as she started moving them slowly in and out of her core.

Sana thighs started to tremble, and her back arched as she felt herself being propelled into a sea of pleasure. Tzuyu held her legs tightly as she quivered and sucked harder on her clit.

"I'm cum.. Cumming, fuck" The orgasm hit her hard and consumed her in ways only Tzuyu had been able to give her. Sana laid back down breathlessly, exhausted and hypersensitive, she closed her eyes tightly and place her arms on her forehead. She breath heavily, gasping for air.

Tzuyu got up while smiling at her lovingly, she took off her clothes while eyeing the woman. Tzuyu crawl back on bed and hovered her, Tzuyu spread her legs wide so that she could position herself better. Sana is still catching her breath while closing her eyes.

She felt Tzuyu hand on her arms as she took them off her forehead and pinned it beside her head, opening her eyes she saw the pair of gaze that she love to get drowns. Tzuyu bent down and kiss her passionately on her mouth ever so slow.

Sana could taste her sweetness on Tzuyu's lips and wanted more of her. Sana put her hands on her head and neck and deepened the kiss.

Tzuyu is such a great kisser, and she wanted more of her.  As if reading her thoughts

When Sana was too indulged into the sensation that Tzuyu was giving her, Tzuyu position herself at her entrance, and with one swift thrust

"Aaaaah! TZUYU... What the fuck!" Sana hissed when felt something penetrated her pussy.

Tzuyu let out a soft moan and started to thrust her hips ever so slowly savoring the moment.

"Fu.. Fuck, what is that?" Sana complains when she felt pain between her thigh

"A love stick" Tzuyu said innocently and thrusts her hips more to Sana. She took Sana's hand on her neck and pinned it over her head.

Sana can't comprehend what the latter just said since the pain soon turn to delightful feeling is, it's too overwhelming.

She just closed her eyes tightly let herself drown into pleasure.

when Tzuyu free her hand as she place both of arms on each Sana's side, Sana reach for Tzuyu and held her close to her and buried her nails deep into Tzuyu skin.

Soon they were both thrusting in unison. Tzuyu reach out and grab her bosom, squeezing her nipple between two fingers.

"Aah..aah.. Tzuyu" Sana moan

Tzuyu love the way they move up and down to the rhythm of their love making. Sana reach up and move her hands across her chest. She love the feel of her strong body beneath her fingers

"Mo... More... Tzu.. tzuyu, shit" Sana said breathlessly

Tzuyu doesn't need to be told twice, she trusted her hips more sending Sana to oblivious, By now they were both covered in a sheen layer of sweat and both out of breath. 

Tzuyu began moaning as she felt her impending orgasm build. Both of their senses intensified and Sana can feel another orgasm building within herself.

Suddenly Tzuyu let out a guttural sound as the sensations become too much and she explodes her seeds inside her. Sana tense as well and orgasm at the same time.

She collapsed on top of Sana, when their orgasms died down, her body shuddered intensely.

Sana held her closer while caressing her head, breathing heavily. Sana can feel Tzuyu heartbeat beating crazily

"I like you" Sana confess, while observing Tzuyu face, but the other woman didn't said anything. Tzuyu is just closing her eyes tiredly, Sana wanted to cry again the way Tzuyu act after fucking her to oblivious.

But she was taken aback when the other woman talk again

"I love you too, Sana" Tzuyu said as she buried her face to the crook of Sana's neck

'Fuck! What did she just say?' Sana thought

'Did she just confess to me?' She continue

"Fuuuuck...."  Sana thought happily

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"And that's how are story end" Sana said while eyeing the young lady besides her.

"You're the one courted her?" The young lady asked

"Of course, I can't just let her go without giving a try" Sana said and giggles

"Yunaaaa, Yunaaaa.. Grand Pa and Grand Ma is here" they heard Tzuyu voice called

"Coming, Mama" Yuna announce as she went out from her Mama's bedroom.

"I've been looking for you.. what are you doing inside my bedroom huh?" Tzuyu asked her daughter as she carried her on her arms.

Her five years old daughter just smile at her before she talked.

"I just went to Mommy first and asked her to tell me a stories while waiting for Grand Pa and Grand Ma, and to asked for a kiss too before I leave" her daughter said cutely

"Okay, so you're Mommy is awake already?" Tzuyu asked, her daughter nodded her head. they walk to the living room to meet her parents.

"Grand Pa, Grand Ma" Yuna said and run excitedly to her grandparents. Mr. Chou carried his granddaughter on his arms.

"Aaaww, my princess is getting bigger now" Mrs Chou said

"Is you're stuff already there with you?" Tzuyu asked her daughter while checking her bags, Yuna nodded her head. Her daughter will be spending her night with her Grandparents today.

"Okay, then" Tzuyu said

"Where's my kisses then?" Tzuyu asked her daughter, Yuna smile cutely and showered her Mama face with sweet kisses, Tzuyu giggles at her daughter clinginess

Yuna wave her short arms to her Mama while walking with Tzuyu's father to their car. Tzuyu wave back to her daughter while smiling happily.

Mrs Chou stand next to her daughter while smiling seeing a genuine smile plastered on Tzuyu face.

"I'm glad, seeing that genuine smile is plastered back on that face" Mrs Chou said, Tzuyu turned her gaze back to her mother. She smile sweetly

"Thank you, Mom" Tzuyu uttered and hugged her mother tightly

"Are you happy?" Mrs Chou asked

"I am, I'm extremely happy" she said happily

"I'm please to know that, now were leaving" Mrs Chou said and patted her daughters back, she went out from Tzuyu house.

"And by the way" Mrs Chou said and turned her back to face her daughter again, Tzuyu stared her mother waiting for her to talk

"Me and your father is expecting a great news news after from you" Mrs said, Tzuyu stared at her mother confused

"To make it simple, were expecting for another grandchild" Mrs Chou said and wink at her daughter, Tzuyu blushed madly at her mother statement

"You have a plenty of days to do that, Yuna will be staying with us for weeks" she added, Tzuyu gasp in shock. Suddenly she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist

"We'll work on that Mom.. We won't let you down, don't worry" a voice chirped from behind, Tzuyu snap her head to her side and she saw her wife smiling at her unusually.

"Right, honey?" Sana asked while grinning at her, Mrs Chou laughed at her daughter in law silliness.

"Okay, well hope on to that" Mrs Chou said, while Sana nodding her head cutely to her mother in law, Tzuyu parents left after as she closed the door.

"What the----" Tzuyu got cut off when her wife kiss her lips gently.

"Come on, I'm hungry" Sana said and drag her wife to the kitchen, Tzuyu prepared her wife breakfasts.

"What story did you tell to Yuna again this time?" Tzuyu asked her wife when she's done placing the dishes to the table

"Hmmm, about that.. I've just told our daughter how our love story started" Sana said mindlessly, while Tzuyu widen her eyes.

"What?! Did you also told her that night--"

"That we had our confession after we had sex?" Sana cutted her off again and giggles after

"Of course not, our daughter is too young.. And she doesn't have to know---" she stopped for a moment while eyeing her wife drinking her water.

Sana smiled widely when a naughty thought come again on her mind

"How you onslaught my body with that treasure of yours between your thighs and how we made her after countless sex after that first night" she added, water spurt out from Tzuyu mouth with her wife statement.

"But, I'm not complaining.. It's good and the sex is great and satisfying" Sana added, she gaze at Tzuyu seductively

Tzuyu started to cough hard, while tapping her chest.

"Ooh... are you okey, honey?" Sana teased

"Yah" Tzuyu said and glared at her wife

"What? It's the truth anyway" Sana said and laughed so hard.

Tzuyu shook her head in disbelief, she doesn't know why she fell in love with this woman and get married to her.

"Anyway, we should do it.. Maybe 3 to 5 times this week" Sana said while chewing her food, Tzuyu frown in confusion.

"Do what?" She asked bewildered she took some pancake and started to eat, Sana rolled her eyes before she stared at Tzuyu.

"Making love, you know that love stick of yours inside me.. It's my fertile weeks, so we can have a positive results a soon as possible" Sana said mindlessly, Tzuyu agape her mouth with her eyes wide open in amusement with her wife bluntness

"I can't believe I married and love this pervert woman" Tzuyu thought

"Yes, I know what you're thinking and it's only for you" Sana said and wink at her wife. She stand up from her seat and took her plate, she put on the sink.

"I'll be waiting for you in the bedroom" she said

"Let's bang all day, honey" Sana said to teased her wife, when she saw Tzuyu blushed madly she giggles and left her completely

"Oh my gosh! What should I do, I'm doomed" Tzuyu thought

NO MORE CONTINUATION
I'm blushing hard after writing this.
God Jihyo sent help

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

581K 21.3K 50
College freshman Y/n Y/ln has worked her entire life to attend Stanford University and now that she's got that chance, she won't let some "party girl...
258K 8.1K 185
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
158K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
44.1K 2.4K 56
Was that really the Queen behind all of this? Will Tzuyu discover the Truth behind? Will she give up her love after knowing a story that she been loo...