Confessions

By writer98

A shy girl named Hope Greene loves everything to do with nature and helping people and reading books. She sta... More

Collage
Party Animal
Electric Love
Stay With Me
I Lied
AUTHORS NOTE!
You Ready?
All To Myself
Authors Note- Advice :)
We Have To Stop Doing This
AUTHORS NOTE!!
The Talk
What if?
I'm not sorry
Leave Your Lover
Is this the end?
Back To Normal

Girl Almighty

50 3 0
By writer98

Chapter five

Gunner's P.O.V

I heard Hope yelling in her sleep "Don't touch me!" Yells Hope shaking I don't know to do "Babe, its Gunner" I say shaking her "stay away from me! Stay away!" she yells "Hope!! Stop it! Snap out of it!" i say shaking her "No! I don't want to! She crys "Hope baby! Snap out of it!" i cry "Don't come near me with that! Not again!" she's shaking I look at her mortified. Hope opens her eyes "Gunner, please stay with me" Says Hope snuggling into my embrace "Trust me, I will never leave you" I say kissing her.

-Morning-

"You really scared me" I tell her "I know, I don't want to talk about it" says Hope shaking her head "when you're ready you can tell me" I say to her "Thanks for understanding" she tells me getting up I look at her bare chest "what are you looking at?" she asked me looking at her chest "oh, uhhh" i say "stop looking you weirdo" she tells me grabbing my shirt "that's my shirt" i say "so, it fits" she laughs sitting on me "what have you been eating?" I joke "stuff" says Hope laying on her stomach still on top of me "You're cute" I say putting an arm around my neck to be comfortable "So are you" says Hope tracing my abs "hey that tickles"I laugh She smiles "sorry" says Hope giggling "I wish we could stay like this forever" I said "me too, you're nice and warm in the mornings" says Hope still on me curling up "you're just like a cat" i joke "Is that a compliment?" says Hope "yeah, it is" i tell her.

She got changed into a blue dress that is dangerously tight on her chest and on her curves "that dress is..." u swallowed "flattering?" She says i nod "let me do my makeup will quick" says Hope "I'll change and I'll meet you" I say she nods I walk out of her room when I heard Hope talking to Fern.

"I don't know, Fern I don't think I'm ready" says Hope "he won't think bad about him, he's not like that" Fern says "I know that" says Hope "but what happen last night? I heard you yelling in your sleep" says Fern. Hope sighs "it's about my... Ex boyfriend" says Hope. I can't believe what I was hearing She had a boyfriend before me! "Ex boyfriend? You told Entoan that you didn't have a boyfriend" says Fern "yeah I know that" says Hope "can you please what happen?" Begs Fern "yes, I'm ready" says Hope

She's telling her that her ex boyfriend named Felix treated her like shit pushing her to have sex with her and putting a knife to her ear making a scar that will never heal. "I didn't want to do it, I broke up with him like a week after he slapped me in front of everyone" explained Hope crying "oh Hope" says Fern embracing her. I walked to my dorm getting changed into my BVB shirt and black skinny jeans brushing my hair and teeth I looked in my mirror one last time and head to my girlfriends and Ferns dorm. "can I come in?" I asked Hope sniffles "yeah, I was talking to Fern about something" she tells me "oh, can i say what?" I asked even though i know what it is "I think she needs time... don't you think?" says Fern "yeah, sorry anyways... do you want to stay here and cuddle?" i asked her her eyes shine at the thought "mine or here" I said already knowing the answer "yours" she simply says.

I smiled "I thought you would say here" i say "yeah, I wanted a change" says Hope "huh, well I can tell my roommate that a very special person is coming" I said "oh? Want me to come with you?" She asked me "sure" I said "behave you two" says Fern I nod "we will" says Hope I look down at her "not for long" I whisper in her ear. She got goosebumps... Huh I give her goosebumps? That's weird I never gave anyone goosebumps before. "Well, I am meeting someone for something" says Fern "oh, umm okay" says Hope "Don't worry you are in good hands " I say to her she smiles up at me "I know that" says Hope taking my hand "See you later!" Says Fern "you too" we say in unison.

As we left Fern to do her business we walked to my dorm down the hall when I heard Wade talking to Mark "Shit" I say Hope looks at me "they are together but they get in fights alot" I explain "oh, so it's not a healthiest relationship" says Hope "exactly" I tell her knocking at the door "yeah, come on in Gunner" Says Mark "oh, hello miss, I'm Wade and this is Mark" says Wade "Nice to meet you" she says shaking his hand "you're mighty beautiful" Mark tells her she blushes slightly "thank you" says Hope. "Okay, well me and Hope want's some private time" I interrupt "oh come on babe" says Hope "we can go if you want" says Mark "No" says Hope "Yes" i say I look at her "come on Gunner, let them stay, we can all watch a movie or play video games" says Hope leaning into me "ugh, fine" I give in this is why you don't want a fucking adorable girlfriend by your side you give in so easily "okay, what do you want to?" asked Mark "well, we can play COD" I heard Hope say "wait you know what Call Of Duty is?" i asked her she nods "I had this friend who played it all the time" says Hope Her ex boyfriend i bet I thought "well your friend taught you well" says Wade "I guess so" says Hope taking a seat in my lap "I don't know how to play" she whispers "Don't worry, I'll teach you" I whisper back.

When I showed Hope how to play COD she got the hang of it "wow you are a really fast learner" says Mark "yeah, I learn things pretty well" says Hope leaning in to me with a yawn "you tired babe?" I asked her i didn't know it was midnight "alittle" she says sleepily curling up onto me like a kitten "you can sleep with me" says Wade I and Mark looked at him "I can sleep with Gunner, Thank you for the offer" says Hope I take a breath of relief so did Mark "I was only messing with her" says Wade kissing Mark "You better" says Mark hugging him. "They are cute together" says Hope getting on my back I flip onto by back to flip her over. She gasps "Gunner, not right now they are watching" "let them watch" I tell her kissing her neck still on top of her "Gunner" She whispered "Shhhh, they will go to bed soon at Mark's place" I tell her as she pulls on the hem of my shirt "egar arn't you" I tell her "not as egar as you are" she smirks "touche" I say pulling my shirt over my head "now, where was i?" I tell her "that i was egar?" she teases "oh haha" i say kissing her lips I felt her bit one of my snake bites "you are so cute" I tell her "so are you" Hope tells me as she pulls her crop top over her head.

I analyzed her body she blushes when i do "I feel uncomfortable" says Hope in a whisper "you'll get use to it" I say slowly kissing down her body causing her to have goosebumps "Gunner" she gasps "Hope" i say tugging on her pants when I heard a knock at the door "Goddamn it" i say to myself "is Hope there?" asked Fern "yeah, why?" I say "there's a small package for her in our room" she explained "oh, can she get it tomorrow?" i asked "no she can't" snaps Fern "ugh fine" I say getting her shirt "there's a package for you" I say "is it yours" she winks "whoa" i say she blushes a deep red "sorry" she says  smiling kissing me briefly "you will be back right?" I asked "I hope" says Hope I nod.

~End of Gunner's POV~

I walk with Fern in silence "so, what did i miss?" asked Fern breaking the silence "we were going to have Sexual Intercourse" i say blushing "whoa that fast eh?" says Fern "stop it" i say covering my face "You really like him don't you?" says Fern "I... I Love him" i confessed "Oh? Did you tell him this?" she questioned I don't know how to respond to this "no i didn't" I say looking down "well, someone came in and dropped off a small box" says Fern "oh did he say his name?" i asked "ummm yeah... Nick i think" says Fern "oh Nick is my mother's friend from work" i say "ahhh that's why, anyways what's in the box?" asked Fern as we got to our dorm "it's my brother's neck less i really love" I say tearing up "oh, I'm sorry I asked" says Fern "it's okay" I say whipping my eyes "are you sure?" says Fern hugging me  "yeah I'm okay" i say opening the box there it was the infinity neck less that says my name 'Hope, my pride and joy' i started to cry "I miss you so much Salem" i say "Salem is your brother i take it?" asked Fern I nod "can you put this on me?" I asked "yeah" says Fern "thank you" I say "You're welcome" says Fern putting my neck less on me "thank you, I mean this" I say hugging her "I know you do" says Fern hugging me back "can you walk me back to Gunner's?" I asked "yeah" says Fern.

As we walk back to Gunner's "who is it?" i could here Gunner "a prostitute" says Fern "I don't want any, I have a girl friend" says Gunner "at least he's loyal to you" says Fern "yeah, that's a good thing" I say "You past good job" says Fern "damn, you're good at that" says Gunner wearing only his boxers "yeah, i have my practice" says Fern "well have fun you two, but not that much fun" winks Fern i gasped "trust me, we had enough fun for tonight" says Gunner I punched him playfully "not cool" I say crossing my arms "don't worry babe" says Gunner he looks much hotter without the snake bites and the eyebrow piercing I smile "what?" says Gunner "nothing, you seem different without your piercings" i say tracing over his bottom lip with my thumb feels weird though but i like it. "Is that so?" he asked me "yes" I said taking off my shirt "whoa" says Gunner. "What? I sleep without a shirt" I say to him "well fine by me" says Gunner.

"You destroyed me! I will never forgive you" I say to him "you made it happen! it wasn't my fault" says Felix "WASN'T YOUR FAULT? YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT?" I scream in his face "yeah, it wasn't my fault" says Felix "that's balony!" I say to him "you have no prof that i fucked you" says Felix "oh really? what's this?" I say showing him the scare he gave me "that could be anything" Felix says "yeah what about these" i say showing him the hand print on my hips that shut him up "fine, if you tell anyone i cut you, you'll be bruised next time" he threatens and walks away. I stayed there to cry "I can't believe this is happening" i say rubbing my face with my shirt "hey, are you okay Hope?" says my brother "no, Felix is being a jerk" I said whipping my eyes "I can't believe you are still with him after what he did to you" says Salem "tell me about it" i say as my brother put his arm around me "Let me take care of it" says Salem "what? You're kidding right?" i say weak laughing "I want to talk to him" he says "please don't" I beg "why not?" he asked me "cause i don't want the only person who cares about me getting hurt" I scold "fine, I wont say anything" says Salem.

After school Salem is waiting by my locker "heya sis" he says "hey" i say doing my code for my locker "how are you feeling?" asked Salem "better... Kinda" i say smiling weakly when Felix came up to me "hey babe" says Felix "hey Felix" i say hugging him "what do you want to do today? since it's Friday" asked Felix "I was going to the bookstore, there's a sale" i tell him afraid of what he's going to say or do "what? Going to a bookstore? You are kidding right?" says Felix "No, I'm not kidding" i tell him looking at Salem "come on man, she doesn't want to be with you" says Salem I look at him in fright "what?" he looks at my brother "come on, not here" i tell them steping infront of them "step out of the way Hope" Felix says to me "no, i will not allow you to hurt my brother! You hurt me first not my family" i tell him shutting my eyes. I felt a fist hit my face "you deserve it" says Felix walking away "Sis, you didn't have to do that" says Salem "I know, but it's true" i tell him standing up "ugh, Mom is going to kill me" says Salem "I will just tell her that i was standing up for you" i reassure him "you're a good kid Hope" says Salem I smile "thanks Bro, you're a good kid too sometimes" I say getting my stuff out of my locker and shutting it.

I look out the window drawing on it "look, Hope I will tell mom that i let you stand up for me" says Salem looking at me "no, it's okay i don't want you to get in trouble" i tell him not looking at him he sighs and keeps driving.

When we got home i fell asleep, Salem opens my door and carries me in the door "she's asleep, don't wake her" Salem tells mom "i won't, Oh gosh is that a black eye?" i hear mom "yes, I will tell you" says Salem.

I felt a hand on my cheek i twitch "oh Gunner, I'm sorry" I say feeling his face "I should be apologizing" says Gunner deep with sleep I snuggle closer to him in his arms i feel safer than i ever be. I love him with everything I have left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 1.8K 29
Emma needs a new place to live in, luckily her best friend offers his brother's apartment.
10 1 1
A simple girl with normal life, she had her protective brother, a friend with her that she's calling a jerk and a guy she dreamed almost in her high...
16.4K 688 26
Melanie Art is a very shy students. A nerd. Her life was perfect untill one night she went to a hotel. She met this guy name Jay . He was the cooles...