Dressed as a Female Partner

By MTL_Tiasa

Not mine, you can find in: https://m.shubaow.net/177/177569/ Posting time: 2021-02-16 Disclaimer : Again, al... More

Work's related
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51 (end)

48

3.7K 34 0
By MTL_Tiasa

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, Fanwai·Limeng

    People in this world have always been divided into different ranks.

    Some people are born noble, and they are born with things that ordinary people can't get in their lives. Some people are born poor and work hard, but in the end they only get beaten by society.

    I am the latter.

    No matter how hard you try, you can't get people who want to end.

    My name is Lin Meng, and I was born in the humblest slum in Nanyang.

    Nanyang is a paradise for the rich and a hell for the poor.

    After I finished high school, I was asked by my family to drop out because they could no longer afford to pay for my university. Even with my grades that year, I could choose any college in Nanyang.

    On the night when the college entrance examination results came down, my father took my hand and said: "Mengmeng, you go and leave this debt-laden home, so that your future life will be somewhat smoother." For

    a moment, I wanted Promise him.

    Under the dim light, the old and dark face of his father was clearly visible. He was only thirty-nine years old, but his wrinkles on his face were horribly numerous. I said to him, "I will always stay at this house and stay with you." With my brother."

    Oh, yes.

    I also have a younger brother who is twelve years younger than me. This younger brother has no blood relationship with me. He was an abandoned baby. He appeared at the door of our dilapidated rental house in the winter of the year his mother died.

    The little soft baby was so cruelly shelved in the snow.

    Snow fell on him, and he even cried little, fragile as if he would die in the next second.

    The father couldn't bear it, so he carried him into the house, and he was raised for eight years.

    I was twelve years old that year, and looking at the ignorant children in my infancy, I felt stupid that I would have a playmate from now on. How ridiculous, a person who will share the only pocket money and food left at home in the future, I actually have kindness to him.

    The compassion of the poor is the most useless thing, not only harming others, but also harming themselves.

    Later I grew up slowly, even though he was still like the year before, and he followed me and called my sister sweetly, I would just look at him blankly, and then tell him to go away.

    "Lin thought, how many times do I have to tell you? You don't have a surname at all, and I'm not your sister." I coldly looked at the little boy who was several heads lower than me, with what I thought was the most vicious expression. "Stay away from me, otherwise I'll let my father drive you out of Lin's house!"

    Whenever I say this, Lin Xiang would bow his head aggrievedly.

    Then he replied in a small voice: "But Dad said, we are a family, and the family never abandons the family. Sister, don't you like me?"

    He was wearing old clothes he picked up, and his face was dirty. Xixi.

    I stared at him for a long while, and said cruelly: "I don't like it, I hate children the most."

    Lin wanted to lower his head, with tears in his big eyes, pitifully like a puppy abandoned by his master.

    I am like a general who has won the battle, proudly raised my chin at him, and viciously said: "When I go to high school, I will live in school, and I will never come back again. Stay away from you!"

    Lin wanted to wow and was I cried.

    At that time, I didn't want to escape from the poor family all the time.

    In my opinion, my father, who is heavily in debt, and brother who is ignorant and ignorant, are all burdens that hinder my bright future.

    I envy those classmates who have no worries about food and clothing, and always have endless floral skirts and small accessories. Why are everyone the same person, they have so many?

    This is not fair.

    But I never thought that I, who repelled this family like this, would choose to stay when my father asked me to fly far away.

    Staying means that I am only 18 years old this year. I just finished the college entrance examination. I have to inherit all the debts in my family and bear all the expenses Lin wants to study and live on.

    I obviously hate this family so much, so hate the incompetent and weak father and Lin Xiang who can only cry.

    After hearing my decision, my father held my hand tighter, and then said: "Mengmeng, you don't have to wrong yourself for us. Dad knows you have the ability to make yourself well, and we..."

    He sighed and looked at Lin, who was sitting upright on the desk doing his homework, thinking, "We will only be your burden."

    I followed my father's gaze.

    Lin thought at this time, he was no longer the three or four-year-old boy at the time.

    He is eight years old, he is no longer carefree, he has reached the age to understand the embarrassment of life.

    The little boy's back was straight, and his immature face was hidden under the dim light, perhaps because of the light. I couldn't see the expression on his face. I only noticed that his pen tip hadn't moved for a long time.

    I smiled softly.

    Answered father: "I know."

    Father didn't seem to react: "Mengmeng, what did you say?"

    I didn't answer his words, I just pressed "I won't go anyway", and went straight back to my cramped room.

    In fact, I have always known that they will become a burden to me, but I, who has always been more afraid of trouble than anyone, actually took the initiative to stay with them.

    Maybe it's really crazy.

    I think.

    Sleepless all night.

    The next morning, when I woke up with dark circles under my eyes, I subconsciously had to change into the blue and white school uniform at hand. The moment I took the clothes in my hand, I really realized that I was no longer a student.

    At that moment, there was a sudden urge to cry.

    I studied day and night like that, so desperately trying to escape, in the end I couldn't escape my fate.

    Just because of the little family affection in my heart.

    I am really useless.

    I put my head on my knees, and after all we cried. When we were crying dimly, the door of the room was knocked suddenly, and Lin Xiang’s small head appeared from the crack of the door, showing me a very humble Please smile.

    "Sister, it's time for breakfast."

    What is so delicious about the vegetable gruel?

    I picked up the pillow on the side and threw it at him, yelling hysterically: "Go away, I hate you!"

    Lin wanted to shrink his neck and hurriedly closed the door of the room.

    The room was quiet again. The sadness in my heart was interrupted by his accidental hitting. I pulled the school uniform and wiped all my tears and nose on it without any scruples.

    Anyway, I won't go to school anymore.

    What do I still cherish this torn clothes for?

    "Sister, what are you washing?"

    Lin Xiang suddenly appeared in front of me, and I hurriedly hid my school uniform jacket behind me, and said at him with a nasty voice, "Are you not making any noise when you walk?!"

    Lin Xiang seemed to be long ago. Accustomed to my irritability, he blinked with big eyes, grabbed the corner of my clothes and walked forward.

    "You do not eat breakfast." The boy seriously tone, walking, said:. "Sister, I'll wash the clothes, and I know you want to stay in school, I'm going to ask my father, he would certainly agree,"

    these words touched My sensitive nerves.

    I had been led by him obediently, and I slapped his hand away suddenly, with a loud "slap".

    I took advantage of my height to look down at him: "What do you know? Do you think Dad doesn't want me to go to school? If there is no way, how could he be willing to give up on me!"

    Lin Xiang seemed stunned by my question.

    Standing there, he spit out for a long time: "Is it because of money?"

    He was just eight years old this year, but he already knew the importance of money. I looked at his immature face, and viciously said, "Otherwise? What else?"

    Lin Xiang's eyes were clear: "I can leave the money saved by my sister to school without studying."

    "You think you are yourself. Isn't it great?"

    I don't know what's wrong with me . I only know that when Lin tried to say the three words "not studying", I was very angry, and the nameless fire accumulated in my chest rushed up.

    I threw the school uniform on his face, furiously: "Lin wants you to listen to me. If you dare not study hard, my father and I will never need you again!"

    "Send you to the orphanage and let you spend time with you. A group of kids younger than you grab food and drink!"

    Sure enough, Lin wanted to faint as soon as he heard this.

    He slumped his head and

    pointed at me with only the top of his head: "I want to be with you, but don't want to go to the orphanage." I mischievously messed up his hair, and the unwillingness in my heart seemed to be messed up with him. Her black hair disappeared. In the end, he covered the top of his hair and looked at me with watery eyes.

    "I'll touch it for you this time, but you won't be allowed to say you don't want me anymore."

    This kid even learned to order me!

    In revenge, I rubbed his hair again, threatening with a nasty voice: "Anyway, you remember, if you don't study hard, there will be no place for you in this home."

    Lin wanted to nod.

    He obediently picked up the school uniform I threw on the ground and handed it to me in a gesture of manner.

    I stared at that dress, and my mood just got better again.

    "Send you off, I don't want it."

    I was decadent at home for nearly a week.

    In this week, many relatives and neighbors who I can't even call me came to my house to inquire about my college entrance examination results. Whenever they heard my score, they would sigh with emotion and leave.

    I shrank in the room, turning a deaf ear to their sympathy.

    I hate the sympathy of others.

    Human beings always impose self-righteous pain on others without caring about the mood of the person involved. They don't know that every question they have, every seemingly affectionate concern, to me, is tantamount to salting a wound.

    Every time when I thought I was about to recover, they would remind me that it was my incompetent and weak father that dragged me down, and it was this hopeless family that made me what I am now.

    But what can I do?

    I can't leave this family at all, so I can only choose to accept it.

    When we were in school, the teacher said to us that "all roads lead to Rome", but he never told us that some people were born in Rome.

    How ridiculous, when the superiors are discussing which brand-name clothes to wear and which high-end bags, there will be people in the world who cannot afford to go to university because they have no money.

    I finally understand.

    The effort that was once self-righteous is worthless.

    The author has something to say: I really want to write this girl's story.

    It's a flash of light, it's still worth seeing, it's really super short, and it can be finished soon.

Share to twitter    Share to facebook    friends, the upper right corner can be set to read in traditional Chinese

Previous chapterBookmarkBack to listNext chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 11.7K 102
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 穿书女配豪门娇宠 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 In the book "The Devil's Lover", the man with "power across Southeast Asia" is as charming as a black...
44.2K 552 76
At the age of sixteen, Yao Xing met her brother's roommate for the first time. The other party's eyebrows are exquisite and rich, and the bridge of t...
3.1M 129K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
204K 3.6K 127
Author: Wu Cai Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-03-04 Latest: Chapter 156 rebirth finished If the child holds the wrong one, one pri...