41

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆ absurd

    This is really... ridiculous...

    What kind of love does a woman have to love so that after experiencing that kind of suffering, she still loves a man who hurt her so deeply?

    No, maybe it's not without regrets.

    She can deeply feel the pain and resentment of the original owner, but so what? No amount of grievances and regrets can change the position of this man in the eyes of the original owner.

    He is like a steel nail pierced into the heart of the original owner, whether it is pulled or not, it will easily kill her.

    Jiang Ying looked up and down Li Tingchen.

    The youth has an excellent skin bag, deep eye sockets, high nose and thin lips, and a casual smile is enough to make countless young girls fall. Such Li Tingchen is in full compliance with the setting of the domineering president in the novel.

    But she still couldn't understand how the original owner loved him.

    What is there to like about a man who is always aloof and respects me, and who doesn't know how to be considerate?

    Jiang Ying felt that her mind was a mess at the moment, and she couldn't stay here anymore. She needed to find a closed environment to digest the information she received.

    Thinking about this, Jiang Ying stopped looking at Li Tingchen and walked straight forward.

    However, as soon as she took her steps, Bai Mengmeng's voice was caught off guard: "Miss Jiang, please stay!"

    Jiang Ying turned her head and saw Bai Mengmeng walking towards her in a men's shirt. The girl's face was full of unrestrainedness, and her deer-like clear eyes contained stubbornness.

    "Miss Jiang, Ting Chen has already put down his face to beg you, why did you refuse to forgive him and stay with him?" Bai Mengmeng's tone was distressed and questioned: "Ting Chen he...he You are such a proud person, how can you treat him like this?"

    Li Tingchen had no idea that Bai Mengmeng would suddenly rush out and say such a thing.

    In fact, his attention just now was focused on Jiang Ying, and he didn't even notice when Bai Mengmeng appeared next to him. At this moment, Bai Mengmeng's words are undoubtedly trampling on his dignity that has been thrown to the ground.

    Li Tingchen scolded: "Shut up!"

    Facing Li Tingchen's scolding, Bai Mengmeng showed greater courage than ever. She clenched her fists, did not look at Li Tingchen's face, but stared at Jiang Ying persistently.

    She wants an answer.

    An answer that was enough to make Tingchen give up.

    Bai Mengmeng didn't feel that she had done anything wrong. When she met Li Tingchen, Jiang Ying had completely broken up with him. Everyone has the right to chase happiness bravely, she just did what she should do.

    Jiang Ying looked at Bai Mengmeng and then at Li Tingchen. From the bottom of her heart, she felt that this scene was really ironic.

    She smiled at them.