29

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, sweet

    Li Tingchen returned to the Li family.

    In the office, Wang Lifa is sitting on the sofa. He seems to be living comfortably these days, his already plump body looks more rounded. Seeing Li Tingchen opening the door and coming in, waved his hand at him, showing a flattering smile.

    "Second Young Master, I have received the transfer you gave me." Wang Li stood up, smiling so hard that he could not see his eyes: "I came to Li today to tell you a story."

    Li Tingchen looked at Wang Lifa, the man with fat head and big ears. , Is a typical profiteer.

    It is also the most despised nouveau riche in the circle.

    In order to gain the approval of Li Zheng again, he had to use Wang Lifa as a springboard to reach an agreement with him against his will. To be honest, if it weren't for the situation, Wang Lifa would be disgusting at a glance.

    But now, he still has something to use for him, and he can't fall out with him.

    Li Tingchen no longer looked at him.

    The young man walked to the desk and sat on the chair with his hands folded. He tried his best to make his smile look less reluctant: "Boss Wang, I still have things to be busy today, and I will change the day for the old things. Then I will be the host, please have a good meal."

    "Thanks to the two young masters. I was able to get such a big bargain and made a huge profit. It stands to reason that I should invite you."

    Wang Lifa's eyes rolled: In fact, he and Li Tingchen knew exactly how the money came from. Once the Dong Chuang incident happened, neither he nor Li Tingchen would end up any better. So although the benefits he got were real, he was still not at ease.

    Coming today, the name is nostalgia.

    It is actually a temptation.

    If Li Tingchen stayed with him, he would naturally confess with good words and confessions. If everyone has money to make money together, why not do it?

    If it wasn't...

    Wang Lifa's eyes flashed a fierce look, if not, he didn't know what he would do.

    Li Tingchen has been under the fence since he was a child, and what he was best at was observing words and colors. He was keenly aware of the change in Wang Lifa's expression. The young man rubbed his thumb under his cuff and smiled for a long time. He took the initiative to throw an olive branch: "Or else, at ten o'clock tonight, we will be at the Ninghua Winery."

    Wang Lifa stared at Li Tingchen's face, his doubts gradually dispelled.

    He leaned on the sofa with peace of mind: "Second Young Master is really a happy person, then we won't be drunk tonight."

    "Okay."

    Wang Lifa stayed in Li Tingchen's office for a full hour before leaving. After sending people away, Li Tingchen closed the office door with a gloomy expression.