34

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, discovery

    Wang Li's obesity, coupled with drinking too much, is not Zhao Chen's opponent at all.

    Zhao Chen knocked him down in twos, and Wang Lifa fell to the ground. His fat body curled up and slowed down. Then he struggled to get up, clutching his swollen face and threatening: "You wait for me!"

    Zhao Chen was not afraid. he.

    He never looked down on Wang Lifa. Like him, he had just caught up with Li Xiuyuan, so he could be regarded as a friend of the Li family, let alone Wang Li's eyes. Zhao Chen took a sip and said to Wang Lifa: "Wait, wait, I want to see, what can you do to me?"

    Wang Lifa is a boss after all, and Li Tingchen often takes him to some sensual places during this time. He followed Li Tingchen and enjoyed many privileges and privileges that he had never enjoyed before, so much that he almost forgot his identity as a nouveau riche, how the upper class people looked down on him before and stepped on his dignity on the ground. trample.

    Until today, I met Zhao Chen.

    The humiliation and unwillingness that had once filled his mind again. Looking at the contemptuous expression on Zhao Chen's face, Wang Lifa completely forgot Li Tingchen's instructions to him. He said fiercely: "This time is different. I'm a friend of the Second Young Master Li. If you hit me today, you just slapped the Li family in the face. Incompetent giants like the Zhao family can count in front of the Li family. What?"

    "Young Master Zhao, believe me or not, Young Master Li will come over to vent my anger?"

    Zhao Chen was stunned.

    He is a smart person. Facing Wang Lifa's provocation, he was not angry at the first time, but keenly took out some information from his words: How did Wang Lifa catch up with Li Tingchen?

    He hasn't heard of Hongyuan's project, but for a giant like the Li family, there are countless similar projects. As the executive vice president, Li Tingchen, there is really no reason to befriend Wang Lifa's wine bag and rice bag.

    Zhao Chen felt uncomfortable. He deliberately urged Wang Li to say: "Don't fucking brag to the little master, can you? You don't even write drafts when you talk together? How can Li Erhao mix up with people like you?"

    Wang Lifa said, "There is a kind of you. Don’t leave, the second master is in the 608 box. If I call him over, you will know that what I said is true or false."

    "Don’t be so troublesome, I’ll go with you to find him."

    Then, Zhao Chen took the lead towards 608. The box walked over.

    Upon seeing this, Wang Lifa also followed him towards the box. When I opened the box door, I saw Li Tingchen sitting in the smoky box. Next to him were several enchanting girls, all sexy and beautiful.

    However, Li Tingchen didn't even look at them, sitting alone on the sofa drinking alcohol.

    Zhao Chen uttered a "fuck" in his heart, saying that Wang Lifa really didn't lie to him. When did Li Tingchen change his temper and be willing to condescend to come to such a place?