8

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, thought

    "Love each other and be loyal forever."

    These eight words are easy to say but difficult to do.

    Jiang Ying now has a twenty-eight-year-old soul. She has seen too many human feelings, and she also understands that the most prone to deterioration in the world is the human heart.

    Parents and children can murder their fathers for inheritance, girlfriends can betray friendship for men, and husbands can betray their wives for insurance money...

    family, friendship, love, none of them are reliable.

    So, what else in this world can be completely trusted?

    But after all she is a girl who hasn't been human, even though she understands that people's hearts are unreliable, she still has expectations in her heart.

    With this expectation, Jiang Ying started her second college life in September.

    The original owner's academic performance is very good. Before she passed through, the original owner had been admitted by Nanyang's highest university, H University. She applied for a business administration major, so that after she completed her studies, she could help Li Tingchen's career.

    What a silly girl!

    Before Jiang's father and Jiang's mother persuaded the only daughter in every possible way, she did not compromise. With a word of Li Tingchen, this girl changed her wishes.

    Jiang Ying sometimes feels that the original owner is muddy and can't support the wall. He is just a man. As for the life and death like this?

    However, she has never experienced that heart-piercing feeling of liking someone. She couldn't understand the heart of another Jiang Ying, and didn't know how to untie her knot.

    For this reason, she had to be trapped in this strange world.

    Jiang Ying let out a breath.

    She stroked the position of her heart, feeling a little discouraged: Do you have to be so painful if you like someone?

    H is big in September and the scenery is beautiful.

    Girl standing under the ginkgo tree. Her right hand was close to the position of the left atrium, and her beautiful little face showed a feeling of childishness and helplessness, as if there were some ancient problems bothering her.

    Li Xiuyuan stood not far away, looking at her quietly.

    He knows this girl, and if he remembers correctly, she is Tingchen's former fiancee.

    Jiang Ying in the memory, spoiled and unruly, rarely shows such a fragile mood.

    Did you encounter any difficulties, little girl?

    Li Xiuyuan raised his foot and walked in her direction.

    As he approached, he realized that the little girl's eyes were still closed. Her eyelashes were very long, dyed with a light golden layer in the sunlight.