9

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, close

    Jiang Ying thought that the meal would definitely be yellow.

    After all, if people are really unwilling, she can't force them to go. In the end, she didn't expect that the man who resisted in the first second would turn back to the customer in the next second, and even actively recommended her gourmet restaurants near H University.

    He talked endlessly, and Jiang Ying listened with gusto.

    Soon, the two people arrived at the destination.

    This is a restaurant called "Flavour". The interior of the restaurant is elegantly decorated, and the whole presents a Chinese style charm: the dark red grid room and the Chinese style complement each other, and the exquisite Chinese style decorations can be seen everywhere in the lobby, even the waiters are old Dress up at the time and earn enough attention.

    When they entered, an ancient style song just sounded in the hall.

    Jiang Ying hummed unconsciously.

    The girl's voice was sweet and sultry.

    Li Xiuyuan has not had much contact with Jiang Ying before. His cognition about her comes from the evaluation of others. After this time, he has changed her perception a lot. The little girl is lively and agile, lively and bright, where is she? Where's the waste girl who only knows love in the crowd?

    The waiter led them to an elegant private room.

    Li Xiuyuan handed the menu to Jiang Ying: "Look, what you want to eat."

    "Senior, you may have made a mistake, but I'm the host today, so you should order the dishes."

    Li Xiuyuan was amused by her words. .

    The corner of his mouth smiled clearly: "Are there any restrictions?"

    Jiang Ying shook her head.

    The man seemed to think for a moment. His slender knuckles tapped the table a few times, and he turned his head to look at the waiter: "It's still the same." The

    waiter understood, took the menu and exited.

    About half an hour later, the waiter brought the food to the table, and Jiang Ying found out that the restaurant originally implemented a split meal system.

    She thought it was interesting: "What is it about? Isn't our country always eating together?"

    "Actually, Zhou li is divided into meals. At that time, the hierarchy is strict, even among the nobles, there is a clear Status differentiation.” Li Xiuyuan took the chopsticks and slowly prepared Jiang Ying: “This kind of system still had a surplus in the Qin and Han dynasties, and after the Tang and Song Dynasties, the main meal was shared.”

    “It turned out to be like this. According to you, This restaurant is actually implementing the Zhou ceremony?"

    "Yes, we walked all the way just now, and the decorations you saw were actually made after the cultural relics unearthed in the Western Zhou Dynasty."

    Jiang Ying didn't expect to hear it. Such an explanation.

    She sincerely praised: "The owner of this store is really interested."

    The moment the voice fell, Li Xiuyuan suddenly stopped the act of serving vegetables. Although it was only a moment, Jiang Ying discovered it.

    Jiang Ying stared at the man's red ears, and she had any guesses about to emerge.

    "This shop owner will not be you, right?"

    Li Xiuyuan was silent.

    However, his reaction is no less than admitting his identity.

    Sure enough, the next moment, the man opened his mouth: "Accurately speaking, I just bought a stock." A

    share? How can you be considered one of the bosses...

    Jiang Ying was a little bit dumbfounded.

    She just wanted to invite someone to have a meal, but they brought her directly to her restaurant.

    She half-joked and half-seriously said: "Senior, are you afraid that I can't afford it?"

    "I didn't mean that..."

    Jiang Ying interrupted him, looking at the man seriously: "You may not believe it, but I'm really rich."

    Li Xiuyuan said, "..."

    "So you don't have to worry about money at all. I really want to invite you to dinner." Jiang Ying paused and added: "I really want to Make you a friend."

    The man in front of her really fits her eyes. She doesn't want to miss such a person in a strange world.

    After all, neither the original owner nor she herself have been alone for too long.

    She has too many things on her mind.

    These thoughts cannot be easily known by others: Jiang's father and Jiang's mother can't, cheap fiancé can't, and the hapless Huo Zhengting who is always happy to send her ambiguous text messages every day, let alone.

    She needs a friend.

    And he happened to be suitable.

    Jiang Ying has never been a twitchy person. She has been in the mall for many years and has always been confident in her own vision. The man in front of her is trustworthy.

    "So senior, are you willing to be friends with me?"

    She was waiting for him to answer.

    As time passed, many thoughts flashed in Li Xiuyuan's mind, such as Jiang Ying used to be her brother's fiancée, such as she still doesn't know her true identity...

    However, the girl in front of her looked sincere, as if she had a magical power.

    In such eyes, Li Xiuyuan had to surrender.

    "It's an honor," he said.

    The author has something to say: The previous content has slightly changed, adding some plots of men and women getting along.

Share to twitter    Share to facebook    friends, the upper right corner can be set to read in traditional Chinese

Previous chapterBookmarkBack to listNext chapter