Dressed as a Female Partner

By MTL_Tiasa

Not mine, you can find in: https://m.shubaow.net/177/177569/ Posting time: 2021-02-16 Disclaimer : Again, al... More

Work's related
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51 (end)

46

3.6K 66 3
By MTL_Tiasa

return

Dressed as a female partner in the master's article

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

☆, know

    Li Tingchen escaped.

    The young man was walking in the cold spring night, and the cold rain hit his handsome face, but he didn't notice it. At this moment, he has only one thought in his mind.

    ——He wants to see Jiang Ying.

    Fleeing is not because of the fear of imprisonment.

    It was because he wanted to see his beloved girl again for the last time, and wanted to ask her a few words in person.

    After the incident between Li Tingchen and Wang Lifa was exposed, he shut himself in the room and spent a few days in a daze. He basically didn't eat much in the past few days.

    He sleeps day and night, it seems that only by sleeping can he forget the distress and annoyance of the real world.

    If I really can't sleep, I use sleeping pills.

    He went to the hospital to get this medicine from a psychiatrist before. At that time, the doctor told him to take the medicine in an appropriate amount and follow the doctor's advice.

    However, Li Tingchen still cares about this now.

    The young man took out a sleeping pill and put it in his mouth. The sleepiness quickly hit him. He closed his eyes, fell into the soft bed, and slowly fell asleep.

    He dreamed of Jiang Ying.

    Jiang Ying in the dream got engaged to him smoothly.

    She loves him so much, she washes his hands and makes soup, smiles softly at him, and gives him a soft and sweet kiss. Unfortunately, kisses are usually avoided by him.

    The girl’s lost eyes were clearly reflected in his eyes, and he heard his own cold voice in his dream: "Jiang Ying, we just get what we need, you don't have other illusions about me."

    No... no Such……

    It's not about getting what you need...

    Yingying, I love you too, and I can give everything to love.

    Li Tingchen wanted to speak to stop his behavior, but found that he couldn't say anything at all.

    The picture flashed past his eyes as quickly as uncontrollable.

    He saw himself and Jiang Ying drifting away, saw himself attending various high-end venues with Bai Mengmeng, and saw Jiang Ying tragically dying on the streets of foreign countries, unclaimed.

    The girl who was once alive and bright fell.

    Li Tingchen only felt his heartache was about to suffocate, he opened his eyes suddenly, gasping for breath.

    He raised his hand and wiped his forehead, all sweaty.

    Although he didn't want to believe it, Li Tingchen still had a strong intuition. Perhaps everything in his dreams had actually happened before. Reminiscent of Jiang Ying's change in his attitude, he became more affirmed of his guess.

    …………The

    dense spring rain is in front of me.

    The rain soaked Li Tingchen's clothes, but he didn't realize it. Everything in the dream couldn't disappear in his mind, especially the pale face of the girl when she died, which became a nightmare haunting his heart.

    The pace of the youth is getting faster and faster.

    The villa area where Li's family is located is not too close to the city, so he walked a few kilometers on foot, and then stopped a taxi in the block.

    The prosperous Nanyang is like a city that never sleeps.

    Even in the late night of this spring rain, it is full of neon lights and busy traffic.

    The driver's master was frightened by Li Tingchen's embarrassed appearance, and at first he wanted to refuse to take him. As a result, the young man took off his Rolex and threw it into his hand.

    The watch has been immersed in water, and the hands have long gone. However, the countless diamonds inlaid on it are tangible and valuable.

    The driver's master was choked when he said: "...Come on."

    He put the watch away and asked, "Where to go?"

    Li Tingchen cherished his words and reported the address of Jiang Ying's house directly.

    The car galloped all the way.

    ......

    Li Tingchen rang the doorbell of the Jiang family .

    After pressing several times, the servant came to open the door. The moment he saw Li Tingchen, the servant was stunned. The deeds of the Second Young Master of the Li family had already been spread all over the city. The servant did not understand why he appeared at Jiang's house at this moment.

    The black hair on Li Tingchen's forehead kept dripping with water, and the black hair covered the look in his eyes.

    "I want to see Jiang Ying."

    "..." The

    servant knew her lady's attitude towards Li Ting, and was hesitating how to send Li Tingchen away. Jiang Ying's voice was caught off guard and rang behind her: "Xiaoya, who is it so late?" The

    girl's voice was extremely gentle, Xu Ye just woke up with a faint nasal sound.

    Li Tingchen pushed Xiaoya away, walked into the room a few steps, and saw Jiang Ying standing in front of the cooking table pouring water.

    He held Jiang Ying's wrist, and the black pupil stared at her.

    Jiang Ying was taken aback by his sudden behavior. She had planned to wait for Li Tingchen to fall into the French Open before going to look for him, but she didn't expect that he would escape.

    How could this happen... When

    she went to Li's house a few days ago, there were policemen in plain clothes guarding Li Tingchen's door.

    Li Tingchen's state was obviously wrong. The servant Xiaoya quickly reacted and stopped saying: "Second Young Master, what are you doing? Our lady has nothing to do with you!"

    This stimulated Li Tingchen.

    The young man's jaw tightened, and his anger was visible to the naked eye.

    Jiang Ying said: "Xiaoya, you go down first, this is between me and him."

    Xiaoya still worried: "But miss..."

    Jiang Ying calmed her with her eyes, "Don't worry, there are so many servants in the Jiang family. He won't do anything to me."

    Xiaoya was awakened by Jiang Ying's words. She hurried to call other servants, and at the same time called to inform Mr. Jiang and Mrs. Jiang, who were in Xizhou to discuss cooperation, and asked them to come back immediately.

    ............

    Only Jiang Ying and Li Tingchen were left in the room.

    The two faced each other for a long time, before Li Tingchen spoke: "Yingying, you insisted on canceling the marriage contract with me at the beginning, did you know about the past life?"

    He had already identified all those he saw in his dream as past lives.

    The youth's tone contained deep regret and decadence: "Will you forgive me? I promise, I will love you like life in this life." In the

    quiet and empty room, Jiang Ying quietly listened to Li Tingchen.

    The heart is numb and warm, with a strange feeling of comfort.

    Li Tingchen: "I saw it in my dream. Before I saw it... I broke your heart, but Yingying, have you ever thought that you count everything that happened in the previous life on my head? It's not fair."

    "I am not him and will not hurt you."

    Jiang Ying looked at him calmly.

    Feel the feeling of your heart.

    She knew that the moment Li Tingchen confessed his true feelings was the moment when she was about to leave this world.

    She was about to leave, and she didn't say anything quickly: "So, do you think you didn't hurt her in this life? If you haven't hurt her, why would she let me come into this world?"

    Li Tingchen thought he Audition: "...what do you mean?"

    Jiang Ying turned her head to look at the spring rain outside the window.

    The rain fell on the treetops and then down again, wet the ground, ticking, endless. Just like the original owner's love for Li Tingchen, it is long and dense, and it seems that it will never disappear.

    Jiang Ying smiled at Li Tingchen.

    She smiled lightly, with sarcasm: "It's very simple, because I am not her either. Jiang Ying, who loves you, has already left here. If you really love her, if you don’t believe me, you can’t see me and her. Two completely different types of people."

    Li Tingchen's gaze fixed on Jiang Ying's.

    Familiar but unfamiliar Peach Blossom Eye, at this moment, he even felt that he had never known her before.

    The secret thoughts once flashed through my mind one by one. The young man took a few steps back and deceived himself and said: "I don't believe it, you are lying to me, are you?"

    "You didn't lie to you, you know it in your heart."

    Jiang Ying pulled away from his hand, the numbness in her heart became stronger.

    She was afraid that she would leave this world before she could say goodbye to Li Xiuyuan, stumbling upstairs, and in the next second, Li Tingchen's voice rang behind her.

    "Yingying, I really love you."

    The voice was like a mumbling, as light as the wind blows away.

    However, Jiang Ying heard it really.

    The sight in front of her gradually blurred. She clutched her heart and slowly walked up the stairs step by step. After all, she was exhausted and fainted on the stairs.

    When Xiaoya rushed over with a group of servants, she happened to see this scene.

    The servants hurried over.

    There were silhouettes whizzing by. Li Tingchen was hit by the shoulder several times, but he still stood still and stood still, like a bystander standing out.

    The young man's eyes were extremely hollow, like a walking dead without a soul.

    After a while, his eyes refocused.

    Through the gap in the crowd, Li Tingchen saw Jiang Ying who had passed out. This scene miraculously overlapped with the scene of her tragic death on the street in her previous life.

    He watched for a few seconds, and finally couldn't help but squat down, put his hands on his cheeks, crying silently.

    ...The

    police rushed here quickly and brought Li Tingchen under control.

    The young man didn't even have a trace of resistance, and allowed them to play around. The cold handcuffs were tied to his wrists. He finally looked in Jiang Ying's direction, then turned and followed the police away.

    The amount of money involved in Li Tingchen's case is huge. He does not have a lawyer or anyone to defend him.

    The young man confessed to all charges and was sentenced to seven years in prison after a court decision.

    The young man’s best youthful years will be spent in prison.

    In the third month in prison, a woman named Lin Meng came to see him. Li Tingchen looked at the woman in front of him through the glass window of the prison. The woman's eyes were red, and she gave him a silent smile.

    She told him: "I'm pregnant."

    Li Tingchen curled his fingers on the phone slightly, and said coldly: "Hit it." A

    child will not be loved by his father when he is born. This kind of life exists in the world. Will not be happy.

    "The doctor said that my physique is not suitable for abortion. I came here to tell you that I will give birth to the child." Lin Meng paused, and then said: "After all, you are the father of the child and have the right to know."

    "... …"

    "I quit Lan Mei’s job. The money you gave me is enough. I paid off all the debts I owed before and I still have a lot of money left. I opened a bakery in the block with the remaining money. The business is good and enough. The future expenses of supporting me and my children." The

    woman spoke with Li Tingchen's future plans in a gentle voice with a face without powder.

    In the end, she touched her belly: "I will raise my child and grow up, and if I meet the right person, I will consider getting married."

    Li Tingchen: "...Um."

    "I'm leaving." Lin Meng stood up, Finally, he glanced at him: "After all, I met, what else do you have, do you need me to do it for you?"

    "Do you...do you know how Jiang Ying is now?"

    Lin dreamed of the wedding of the century that shocked the entire Nanyang a few days ago. She did not hide everything she knew, and told him everything she knew: "She and Li Xiuyuan are married, and they should spend their honeymoon in Xizhou now."

    Li Tingchen's eyes drooped.

    Married...

    Does that mean that the Yingying he loved has not come back?

    The author has something to say: A few hundred words have been added at the end of this chapter.

Share to twitter    Share to facebook    friends, the upper right corner can be set to read in traditional Chinese

Previous chapterBookmarkBack to listNext chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 43K 66
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...
74.3K 2K 80
Genre Action Comedy Drama Historical Josei Martial ArtsRomance Wuxia Language Chinese Author(s) Ying Zhao 影照 Artist(s) N/A Year 2012 Completely Trans...
78.5K 1.5K 28
Author: Li Weiyang Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-09-14 Latest: Chapter 28 Finale Imperial Capital First People's Hospital Parking...
44.2K 552 76
At the age of sixteen, Yao Xing met her brother's roommate for the first time. The other party's eyebrows are exquisite and rich, and the bridge of t...