Creator || Lee Jaehyun

Od AlyssaHyunjae7

"You said I should hate you," he told her softly. "But I don't. Maybe it's impossible to hate my creator." *... Více

prompt + author note
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
ending notes

one

2.5K 164 13
Od AlyssaHyunjae7

At long last, Yerin was finished. 

She'd dreamed of being an author since she was little. And now, finally, her dreams would be able to come true. 

Because she'd finished writing her novel. And it was spectacular. Truly, she was sure that it would be a breakthrough. 

She looked at her computer, skimming over her last chapter again, her satisfied smile widening. It was perfect. Except... 

Except she felt a tiny bit bad for her second male lead, who ended up sad and alone. He was forced to watch the girl he liked fall in love and eventually date someone else. 

"I'm sorry," she told the screen, scrolling upwards and towards the middle of the book, where the love triangle really took place. "But hopefully, if I feel bad for you, so will my readers, right? Maybe they'll even cry for you. Imagine? Imagine if I'm talented enough to make them do that! Wouldn't it be amazing?!" she squealed, clapping her hands together. Thank goodness she lived alone, or else she'd surely look crazy right now, talking to her computer. 

She finally reached somewhere around the middle of the story, landing on a part of the story that made her feel sympathy for her second lead. Reading it, she almost wanted to rewrite him a happier ending, but she also strongly felt that her story was perfect just the way it was. 

"I'm sorry, Lee Jaehyun," she whispered, touching her computer screen. 

And surprised when it dissolved, and she fell through. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

121K 4.6K 24
a story where y/n finally gets her chance to become an idol and meets someone special along the way... best ranks thanks to you reading <3 : #1 in t...
50.9K 2.3K 45
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ❝ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘦. ❞ After a heartbreak, Hyunjae coincidentally b...
264K 13.8K 33
"hey i just wanted to let you know that you're really fucking pretty." "ok. now go away." ~ 예쁜 ~ starring all the other members as well ~ text au ~ 최...
38.6K 3K 32
she won't know your feelings if you never confess