𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 π˜πŽπ” | π™š. π™Ÿπ™–...

By ryuksappleslice

"I want you (Y/N), can I have you?" You were just minding you own business one day when Eren Jaeger came into... More

eat my assπŸ₯Ί
poop sock supremacy😍
stupid hoeπŸ™„
now who wanna suck my pussy😫
i eat children🀩🀩
meat😭😭😭😭😭
oi oi oi erwin peepee peeeepeeee😎
this shit bussin
lick me🦺 tease meβœ‚ touch me πŸ±β€πŸ‘€please me 🧿sex meπŸ§β€β™‚οΈ
HELP🐱 MY PUSSIES GONE CRAZYπŸ”ͺβ›“βš”
Isayama pls don't kill ErenπŸ₯°πŸ₯° thanksπŸ™πŸ™Œ
i like to be fucked like a slutπŸ‘΄
πŸ‘¨β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘¨β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘¨β€πŸ¦―
dino nuggetsπŸ₯Ί
⚠️dump truck alert⚠️
just got caught in 4kπŸ“·πŸ“Έ
google, show me a picture of this dudes balls😏
todoroni and cheese😳
benis
shout out my mom for pushing me out her badussy
you like jazz?
pee drawer
my throat feeling lonely rn eren😫πŸ₯΅
why is my back archingπŸ€”πŸ˜
dilf supremacyπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈ
piss kinkπŸ’¦
milf supremacy
aremih😍😏
eggwinπŸ₯΅
oops
sorry lol
dying inside lol
tatakaeπŸ‘ΉπŸ•Š
punt children❀
i need helpπŸ‘΄β˜ΊπŸ€©πŸ₯°
sussy bakaπŸ‘Ή
heeheeπŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈπŸ’ƒπŸ•΄
muffin bussinπŸ₯΅
next question😁
yummy toilet water😫🀀
guys help idk
kirkland water

πŸ˜ŽπŸ€πŸ˜€πŸ•ΆπŸ€

1.8K 60 230
By ryuksappleslice

After school Cameron got ready at his house this time so that he could bring over what he needs to stay the night.

When you got home you cleaned the house a little before getting ready. You wore a tight black scoop spaghetti strap dress that had a slit on the right ride with a silver necklace and black heels.

Cameron came over to your house once he had finished getting ready and bought over a bag with some extra clothes to stay the night. You figured that Cameron would be finished before you so you left the door unlocked for him to come in.

When he came into your room you were applying blush. "Ooo perfect timing, I wanna put some on your face." You walked over to Cameron with a bush stick but he dodged it not wanting it on his face. "Stop struggling it'll only make it worse." 

"NO I DON'T WANT IT ON MY FACE" He ran out of the room with you following behind. 

"Bro slow down, you're going too fucking fast." After a few minutes you were too out of breath to keep following him. "Fine I give up, luckily for me I know where you are sleeping tonight."

"Oh hell no, how about I let you put blush on me when we get back."

"Mmm, deal." You laughed and went back upstairs, Cameron sighed and followed you.

"So, you started talking with Eren again." Cameron sat down next to you on your bed.

"Yeah, I guess I missed being his friend."

"Yeah, 'friend'" He said with an annoyed tone.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing.. well, what happened for you not to be his friend anyways. I never asked but now I'm curious since you wanna be closer with him again."

"Nothing really happened. We just drifted apart." Which was mostly true because you had talked it out with him Eren the day of and were on good terms. 

"Sure don't tell me. It's not my business to know you fucked him anyways."

"Bruh what the fuck. I literally didn't fuck him but whatever. Why are you so pressed about it anyways if I did?"

"Just forget about it, I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that."

"Mmm okay whatever, I'm putting lipstick on you later."

"HEY WHAT THAT WASN'T PART OF THE AGREEMENT." You evilly smirked at him which he just backed off, he knew he couldn't win this argument.

"Okay we should start picking up the other guys now. Wait I don't know where they live."

"I do, I can cut put in direction on my phone."

"Oh okay good."

You drove off in your car with Cameron to go pick up the boys. Since Jean lived closer you went to his house first. Cameron texted him that you arrived at his house so he came out dressed in his suit with a bag for tonight.

"Yo wassup." Jean got in the back of the car and sat down.

"I warn you, (Y/N) is a crazy driver."

"Bruh the the fuck up, I am not." You punched Cameron's shoulder.

"Hah that was so weak!" He made fun of the punch that didn't even seem to faze him.

"Get out."

"But the car is moving?!"

"Yes. That's the point" Cameron just rolled his eyes and both of you laughed.

"Oh that's a good idea, get out Cameron so I can sit next to (Y/N)" Jean smiled slyly.

"Mmm, on second thought I think I'll get out." You joked, but not really. But you still didn't get out. "Bruh Cameron put on directions I don't know where the fuck I'm going."

"Oh right sorry." He put in the directions for you to drive to the house. When you got to the house you were surprised to see how big it was. Sure, you're house was unnecessarily big but his was just huge. It made sense though since both his mother and father had a well paying job.

You pulled up to the driveway and Eren came out after you texted him, when you saw him you choked. "Are you good (Y/N)?" Cameron patted your back trying to help you.

"AHDFOS ya I'm good." He took your breath away, literally. You had forgotten how hot his looked in a suit. Like god damn what are they feeding this dude. 

Eren got into the opposite side of the car that Jean was on which was behind you. As he got in, the smell of your vanilla aroma filled his nose. He really liked the way you smelt, not in a weird way though. It was kind of nostalgic to him, their was always the slight hint of jasmine on you which was his favorite flower that he gave to his mom when he was little all the time.

Eren couldn't fully see you but he already knew you looked hot. Your bare shoulders is all he could see which got him thinking of you naked. He knew he shouldn't be thinking of you like that but he just couldn't help it.

"Hey" Eren said one he sat down.

"Eren you made (Y/N) choke, I'm jealous." Jean pouted.

"Bruh, the fuck. He didn't make me choke." You started driving out of the driveway.

"Well I could make you choke if you wanted to." Eren smirked at you in the rear-view mirror and you slammed on the breaks suddenly, making them jolt forward.

You were shocked at first but then bursted out laughing. The three guys just looked at you and laughed. "Wait what the fuck, I mean.. say less hehe." You did the debby ran smirk thing because it was the perfect moment for it.

"Umm.. anyways..." You started driving to the place where the dinner was going to be held. "So on our way back to my house I was thinking we could get some mochi if you guys want."

"Ooo yes, I'm in. I still don't get why you don't like the matcha flavor." Cameron shook his head, disappointed.

"Dude I never said I didn't like it, I just like the mango more." 

"Yeah the mango is pretty good but I like the chocolate the best." Eren added.

"Mmm no, mango is definitely the best." Jean disagreed.

"Simp."

"No, I just like the mango the best. Not because its (Y/N)'s favorite."

"Hm sure."

When you arrived at the dinner their were tables with name tags which meant arranged seating. You had to sit separate from your friends but it was alright. It was a little weird though when one of the older men at your table called you a sexy young lady, as if he was some sort of Grandpa. 

Josey seemed to play out the awkwardness though. She brought the conversation into politics which every old person seems to like to talk about. Thanks goodness she was there or else you would've literally hung yourself at this point.

After everyone had finished eating Josey had to make a speech so you were left alone at the table with some men but luckily most of them had wives.

You had the feeling that someone was looking at you though. Your eyes travelled the seats around you in hope to find who it was. That's when your eyes met familiar green ones. You lifted your eyebrow at him and mouthed the word 'what'. He pointed at his phone signaling for you to look at yours so you did.

You opened your phone to see that Eren's name flashing on the screen, you opened the message that said:

Eren:

your hot

You:

you're

at least get it right smh

You put your phone back away and focused your eyes onto Josey. While your eyes may be on her, your mind isn't. 

Though you didn't think much of a friend calling you hot since Cameron did it all the time, but when Eren says it it feels different. 'Maybe he's doing this to me on purpose, jeez I don't know anymore.' You thought.

You just sighed and brushed the thought off as you felt your phone vibrate, probably just a text from Eren so you ignored it. 

Everyone clapped once Josey finished her speech and went back to talking with people at their tables so you went back on your phone:

Eren:

wow, sorry

you're hot

You:

thanks

Eren:

what do you not think I'm hot🥺🥺

You:

oh my god you're so fucking hot😍😍😍❤💦💢

Eren:

...

mkay I guess not😔

You:

i already told you i'm in love with levi ackerdaddy

Eren:

ya okay i guess he's an exception

You:

yes now get off your phone bye🙄

You went back to talking with the people at your table now that Josey had gotten back. After around a half an hour people started moving around to get the chance to talk to other people. When you finished talking with some people that introduced themselves to you, you took the opportunity to meet back up with your friends.

Cameron and Jean were stuck talking to some people so you couldn't talk to them yet. You looked around for Eren but couldn't find him. You sighed and gave up. You were gonna go sit by yourself for some alone time but then hands reached around your waist and pulled you against the person.

"Hey?! What the-!?!"

He cut you off "Shh, just go with it. I don't like the way that guy is looking at you." You automatically recognized Eren's voice, it sounded sweet with a tint of rage towards the guy staring at you.

The guy who was looking at you was clearly drunk so you stayed close to Eren to avoid the man. "Thanks..." Eren's grip got tighter around your waist and he set his head on your shoulder as the man walked past the two of you. 

You sighed in relief once he left the building. "Ugh I swear who goes to a business dinner and get drunk. Honestly me but like no."

"At least he left." His warm minty breath hit against your neck. The feeling came to you again, you wanted to kiss him. He wanted to kiss you, his face barely inches from your lips again. So close.

"Oh come on get a room already." You attention was brought to Cameron who was with Jean making their way towards you.

"Shut up." You shoved his shoulder. "Their was a creepy guy, Eren was just helping me." You had been so focused on wanting to kiss Eren you had forgotten that he was latched onto you. But when the other two boys came over he let go and stood up straight again.

'Shit it happened again, I really need to get over this feeling.' You thought.

Though Eren let go, he didn't want to. He wanted you to still be in his arms. Whether it was for lustful desires or not he still really liked you. Being around you comforted him. His friends comfort him, but not the way you do.

"Okay well since mostly everyone is gone do you think we should head out now?" Jean suggested.

"Sure, I think Josey mentioned something about her going out drinking with some people tonight so she wouldn't mind me leaving now." You sent a text to Josey just in case and left with the three boys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 607 29
(NSFW warning and trigger warning!) "β„‘'𝔳𝔒 𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔒𝔑 𝔰𝔬 π”ͺπ”žπ”«π”Ά 𝔭𝔒𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔒. 𝔖𝔬 π”ͺπ”žπ”«π”Ά 𝔬𝔣 π”ͺ𝔢 𝔠𝔬π”ͺπ”―π”žπ”‘π”’π”°. β„‘ 𝔑𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔑𝔒𝔰𝔒𝔯...
30.8K 828 26
My first fanfic/romance story! I'm sorry if this sucks! (y/n) (l/n) lives in New York City in a very nice apartment facing Central Park for almost no...
72.6K 1.9K 32
οΉ™β­”οΌŽπŸ³ "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."βŸ† ( 〃"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" .) β˜…β˜†οΉ” "i heard that, jerk!"οΉ† β—ƒοΌŽ y/n is a intro...
885K 20K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...