Daddy

By yeahokaymf

I was currently straddling him, desperately trying not to roll my hips into his toned stomach. Joel." I whim... More

Chapter 1: First Encounters
Chapter 2: Really?
Chapter 3: Blues to Greys
Chapter 4: I'm not a princess. I'm not.
Chapter 5: Okay, fine I am.
Chapter 6: A date?
Chapter 7: Naughty brat
Chapter 8: Note to self: Don't roll my eyes
Chapter 9: Netfix & Chill?
Chapter 10: Ouchie
Chapter 11: Rules? I don't do rules.
Chapter 13: Behave yourself
Chapter 14: Safe Word
Chapter 15: PINEAPPLES!!!
Chapter 16: Lingerie troubles
Chapter 17: Finally
Chapter 18: Potty
Chapter 19: Night Changes
Chapter 20: Boyfriend Blues
Chapter 21: Misunderstandings
Chapter 22: Surly Mistaken
Chapter 23: Punishment
Authors Note
Chapter 24: Yes, please Daddy
Chapter 25: The Surprise
Chapter 26: Happy Birthday, Joel!
Chapter 27: Naughty, Naughty
Chapter 28: It's Playtime, babygirl

Chapter 12: Bad girl

71K 922 341
By yeahokaymf

I finished my makeup, smiling back at my reflection in satisfaction. I went with a more dramatic makeup look tonight, since my outfit wasn't as dressy as usual. I wore a silky balloon sleeved top, with light blue jeans and some cute sparkly heels. I didn't want to look too sexy, I was taken after all.

Even though he was a huge jerk for hanging up on me earlier.

Yes, I was still mad about that.

It was currently 6:45 and my peeps were supposed to be arriving any minute now. I sprayed myself with my favorite perfume and gave myself a once over in my illuminated full-sized mirror. I smiled satisfied and grabbed my clutch before dashing downstairs.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a couple of bottles of alcohol from my cabinet, setting them on my living room table. We usually drank a lot at home so that we didn't spend as much at the bars, which only worked half of the time.

I grabbed my phone and opened Snapchat, ready to take some cute selfie's before any of my friends arrived.

And if those selfies just so happened to make a certain someone jealous, then so be it.

*45 minutes later*

"Cheers!" I yelled with everyone and downed my third shot, making a disgusted face.

I dropped the small glass on the carpeted floor, gagging at the bitter taste of the Tito's going down my throat, desperately searching for my cranberry juice.

"I freaking hate alcohol." I complained, downing the juice I found sitting directly infront of me the whole time.

"Kai!" Callan yelled, pouncing over to pick up the glass. "I got you this shot glass." He pouted at me.

I gasped, and took the glass from his hands, inspecting it to make sure it was okay. Obviously it was, but drunk me thought I saw a crack on the side.

"I'm sooo sorry."

"Now you owe him a drink, Kai." Sara shook her head, a playful smile on her face while leaning into her current boyfriend Steve.

"Yes!" I agreed loudly. "I'll buy you as many as you want Cally, I promise."

Callan laughed and was about to answer until my doorbell rang loudly.

"Oh! Tia decided to come after all!" I excitingly said and bounced away to answer the door, chuckling when I heard them all cheer loudly.

I opened the door ready to give Tia crap for being so late, but my mouth instantly dropped. Standing before me was none other than Joel, and he did not look pleased.

"Hello princess." He greeted, giving my body a once over. I may have been drunk but it wasn't enough to miss the way his eyes were storming down at me. I wanted to slam the door and hide upstairs, but I knew that wouldn't go over well with him.

"What are you doing here?" Was all I could ask, shocked that he was even here. I thought we were supposed see each other tomorrow!?

"That's no way to greet me little girl." He scolded in an even tone.

I instantly got turned on thanks to the the alcohol flowing through my bloodstream, and I stuttered out an apology.

"Kai hurry up! Is it Tee or not?!" I heard Callan's drunk whine from inside.

"You have company." Joel noted.

"Yeah, um we were just on our way-"

"Be polite and introduce Daddy to your little friends princess, don't be rude." He scolded, talking over me. I wanted to say heck no but bit my lip instead, turning and leading him inside.

I heard my door shut lightly behind me and my heart pounded, which may have been the alcohol, though I'm positive Joel's presence wasn't helping.

I locked eyes with Callan and gave him a "help me" look when I walked in, and as soon as Joel came in behind me, everyone turned their surprised gazes to him.

He stood tall, dressed comfortably in Adidas joggers with a long sleeve tee and white shoes to match, as always sprouting his signature gold watch. He looked delicious, and smelled even better. I wanted him to bend me over right now and-

I blinked.

Excuse me, I'm drunk.

"Uh, guys this is Joel." I introduced shyly. "And this is Callan, Sarah and Steve."

"Nice to meet you all." Joel extended his hand to Callan first, then went down the line to everyone. "I'm Kai's boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" Sarah questioned confused, letting go of Joel's hand. "Since when did you have a boyfriend Kai?!"

My eyes widened, shoot.

I looked at Callan for help, except he was giving me the same look as Sarah, now standing with his hands resting on his small hips. I shot a quick glare in Joel's direction (which he ignored) preparing myself for both of my friends wraths for keeping this from them.

"It's not exactly- it's not like that. We're just talking." I declared.

That didn't help anything, if anything it made things worse. "And how long have you guys been "talking" Kai?" Callan demanded with the hand gestures, not buying it at all.

"Since yesterday!" I insisted.

"Then we should have known yesterday." Sarah pouted. Steve put a comforting arm around her and Callan agreed with a huff, crossing his arms around his chest.

Before I could apologize, Joel spoke, his deep voice seeming to boom throughout the room. Or maybe it was just me...

"Would you guys mind if Kai stayed in with me tonight? We just have so much to discuss."

My eyes flew to his, since when did we have-

"Yeah that's fine." Sarah answered, standing up to leave.

"Wait- what??" I asked, looking from Callan to Sarah.

"But we're coming over tomorrow to have our discussion, Kai." Callan told me, looking at Sarah to see if she agreed.

"Noon?" Sarah asked, and Callan nodded as if I weren't there.

"Um, I'm probably gonna be sleeping still-"

"She'll see you both tomorrow at noon." Joel confirmed cutting me off, and I looked at him as if he were crazy which he again ignored.

"Cool." Callan responded and I turned to gape at him now. Was everyone just out of their minds today or...

"Bye Kai Kai, we love you." Was all my closets friends told me before they went out the door, Steve towed behind them.

I just stared at the door dumbfounded, not believing that they really left without me. I turned and tried to glare at Joel again, placing the blame on him for barging in here knowing I was supposed to be going out. However when I looked at him, he was already glaring at me causing my expression to drop immediately, catching me off guard.

"We're only talking, hmm?" He tilted his head in questioning.

I backed away when he started to walk towards me slowly, my hands up in a surrendering motion, trying to calm the quickly escalating situation.

"Now Joel," I started with a nervous smile, "I only said that to make them feel better-"

He reached out a hand and hooked a finger on one of my empty belt loops, using it to pull me closer to him. I squeaked, putting my hand on his chest to get some space between us.

"I don't like that." He frowned.

I returned his grumpy expression, getting irritated.

"Well technically you never asked me to be your girlfriend Joel. So I could go out and find an actual boyfriend if I wanted to." I announced halfway kidding, attempting to push myself away from him.

He didn't move an inch, eyes only continuing to thunder down at me, clearly not liking my joke at all. Instead, he put his hand around my waist and hoisted me over shoulder.

I gasped out a breath when I landed, and immediately tried to push myself off of his shoulder with my hands on his muscular back.

"Let me down!" I demanded as we walked upstairs, giving his back a slap in frustration when I couldn't break free from his impossible hold. I received a swat in retaliation and I cried out to the sting it caused on my already pink bottom.

"I think someone needs a timeout." He announced, walking into my room.

"No! Not again." I complained.

I was set down in front of him, a corner in my bedroom now directly behind me.

"Turn around." He commanded.

Everything about him screamed serious business, but I didn't care. I wasn't standing in the corner like a misbehaving child for the SECOND time.

"No." I refused, sticking my nose up a little snotty.

I noticed his expression harden even more before I was tugged even closer to him by my arm. I didn't even get a chance to gasp before I felt three hard smacks land directly on my jean-clad bum.

"Ouch!" I yelped, jumping away as soon as I was released, attempting to rub the sting out with a desperate hand.

"I won't tell you again little girl." His deep voice had me seriously rethinking everything.

I heated under his gaze, obediently turning around and standing in the corner with a pout painted on my face.

"Behave yourself." He murmured right next to my ear, then gave my earlobe a light kiss causing the hairs on the back of my neck to stand up. I shuddered as he walked away, and my desk chair squeaked a few seconds later when he sat down.

I hate that he never told me how long I was supposed to stand here, it made the time seem like it dragged on forever, and I thought he must get bored as well. I mean how fun could it be to watch someone else stare at a corner. It couldn't be at all, but I felt like Joel enjoyed a lot of strange things so I really shouldn't be that surprised.

I held in a groan, feeling like this was worse than yesterday. I already had trouble holding still, but especially since I'd been preparing my body for a night of partying with shots. I should be dancing right now, but instead I'm standing looking at a stupid wall.

"If you move again, I'll start your time over."

I stopped fidgeting with a scowl. After about a minute, I couldn't help but ask him how much longer I had. Instead of answering he told me that he added 3 more minutes, and to be a "good girl" and stay still.

I sighed and stared at nothing, escaping to my thoughts to distract myself from the boredom.

My thoughts quickly turned dirty, which always happened whenever I drank, but Joel's overall existence definitely didn't help. The thought of him sitting patiently, watching me serve out the punishment he gave me for suggesting I go get another boyfriend turned me on.

A lot.

Especially when I recalled the look I received as soon as the words left my mouth. It had looked like he wanted to spank me right there and then, it was so hot. I silently hoped he would spank me tonight, but quickly shoved that thought away, blaming it on the alcohol. I did not want him to spank me, I didn't.

I bit my lip, holding in a moan that so desperately wanted to break free.

Okay, maybe I did.

"Come here princess."

His deep voice gave me goosebumps, and I turned (semi)ready for whatever he had in store.

________________________________________

A/N: I'm sorry if this isn't the best, I just really needed to get something out for you guys, I hope you liked it. I know their rules are taking forever, next chapter for sure, promise 💕 & I'm sorry for any mistakes 🥺 my sister was annoying and didn't wanna proof read this for me.

Thank you for reading lovely people!! See ya next time 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 278 48
"You keep teasing me and it won't end well for you. Quit it." He groans, I don't listen. I start to unbutton his pants, he grabs my throat and lifts...
41.7K 870 44
Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, mature language, spanking, and BDSM-type elements. Slow burn. Plot-heavy. Please don't start...
8.5K 126 14
First time writer, so please excuse any mistakes and do let me know so i can correct it. A family drama with a wealthy business man who enjoys being...
135K 1.7K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...