It Started With a Vacation

Da FaithPalmer8

A story about two sets of best friends who fall in Love on summer vacation with the squad Altro

Authors note
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 + A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N!!
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
12
13
14
Authors note
Yet another A/ N sorry!
Chapter 15
Update
16
17
ending the story

Chapter 8

195 3 0
Da FaithPalmer8

A/N i thought I posted this awhile ago. I'm sorry its late but I'm working on chapter 9 now!

Courtney's pov 

At this point the storm had pretty much come as it was storming like crazy and hailing. Like I could barely see out there.

"The weather said a hurricane is coming soon. So we should head to somewhere safe." Ian said in his boss voice. 

"So much for girls day "both kimmy and Jackie sighed. 

Is Shayne okay?" I asked i asked pretty worried. "Idk there's no signal anymore. I think the wind blew down the cellphone poles" Ian said. "Hey court can I talk to you in private please?" "Sure"

"Whats up liv?" "Whats up court?" You seem more worried about him than ever?" "Him? Their both out there of course I'm worried" " I know but you only asked about shayne when damiens out there too. Whats going on?" At this point I'm so worried that I'd run to him  if I needed to "nothing liv I'm worried for both of them i swear" "court i know you're worried about Damien, but I'm your best friend so what is going on with you and shayne? Don't pretend nothings happened even the viewers have seen it. Somethings happened." "Fine, but liv please don't tell anyone.. we're not that ready yet " i ended up telling her everything and she was a little to excited.

"What was all that about?" Noah asked as we came back "hm oh Nothing" Olivia veigly responded. "Ian you got anything yet?" "No i don't  sorry" I looked at Olivia and she immediately knew what I was gonna do "no.. courtney don't do it,  its to dangerous" "do what?" Ian asked."Liv I have to, he-" I stopped myself "-they could be hurt out there" "THEY'RE gonna be fine" she knew  what I meant when I said that.  "I'm sorry.." I said. Then raced out the door before they could talk me out  of it "COURTNEY!!" they all yelled but I ignored it.

Shaynes pov.

Damien and I made it to the store just in time. "Crap no signal, I told her I'd call her once I got here" "her? You know I've  seen how you've acted around Courtney recently.. so have the fans. Dude whats going on?" He asked as we went around  the store looking for things.

"Damien really?" "Dude as your best friend I will respect your decision if you don't tell me but I'm just saying g the dynamic between you two is... different." "Okay fine." "Okay fine.. what?" "Please don't tell anyone but yes." "Yes?" Damiens smile was growing "yes?" "Yes what?" "Yes.. we're together" "DUDE! I'm happy for you, reallly" I chuckled "thanks I said as my phone buzzed many.. many times  "I must've gotten signal a little bit. Wow" I said "wow what?" 

".... 52 missed calls by like everyone. How bout you?" I asked. "I left my phone my phone at the house" I got a couple messages from courtney like 20 minutes ago saying she's coming "dude... I gotta go." What shayne are you crazy?!" "Look" I show him the message "that was 20 minutes ago it takes 10 to get here and there's a hurricane coming. I have to go find her. "  "she could just be at the house they probably convinced her to stay. No way Ian would let her go out in this" Damien said trying to reason. "No I know her she'd do it anyways."I said then peft before he could say anything to make me stay.

"Courtney!!" I started yelling and walking down the road. It was so hard to see plus wal, in general from the wind. I've been walking for awhile then a big tree branch fell on top of me and I went unconscious.

Courts pov

I sent those messages to him like 15 minutes ago so hopefully he got them. I've been out here for about five minutes trying not to like die in some way. I make it to the store 5 minutes later and I see Damien "Damien!" "Court! Did shayne find you?" "No.. is shayne not here?" "No he saw your messages and ran out to find you before I could stop him" "how long has he been gone for?" I say worried "idk 10 minutes.. I've been getting nervous but boy am I glad to see you" "Damien we need to go find him" I figured he knows since he nodded his head and we ran out there which is not usually a Damien thing to do.

"Shayne!!" I yelled. We've been yelling for  a while and nothing. It was whipping like crazy at this point and I was on the verge tears "hey look down there!" Damien saw a figure under a tree branch. I ran down and damien followed. I looked closer and knew who it was.

"Baby!" "Shayne! We yelled.  At this point I didn't care if he already knew or not "Damien help me get this branch off him." "Yeah!" It took awhile and a lot strength out of me, dang I'm weak. But we got it. I started crying at this point. Seeing him so helpless made me upset.

Then the sirens started going off "damien??" I looked up at him "we need to get back to the store its closer than the hotel but we need to do it fast." He said as he picked up shayne " we raced as fast as we could. At one point I could see the hurricane in  the distance. We got to the store and they told us to get to the basement fast.

We've been waiting down here so long. Shayne is breathing but hasn't woken up yet and everyone had fallen asleep.. except me. Or so I thought. "You love him a lot don't you?" Damien whispered "he told you didn't he?" "Yeah he did. I understand why you guys didn't say anything. Shayne loves you so much. He was so terrified something had happened to you" I smiled How long have you guys been a thing?" "You know when I went to the hospital last week?" "No way you've been holding out for a week?" "Well kinda... it was the beach walk the morning after. Everyone was still asleep and we had to get the rental car anyways so we went on a walk on the beach and he ended up telling me" I said looking at shayne.

I didn't realise it but I had fallen asleep and so did Damien. It was the next day and there was still a storm but not as bad and no hurricane so we were able to leave. "I'll leave to get the other. I have the car. You stay here with shayne" Damien said I nodded. 

I know shayne was unconscious but I snuggled up to him anyways just to feel his heartbeat. I was about to fall asleep a little while later but I felt small movements that woke me up.

"Shayne" "court-" he said coughing "oh my God you had me worried sick" "I'm okay" he said roughly "shayne you need a docto-" he cut me off with a kiss. Man did I miss that.

I kissed him back when all of a sudden everyone showed up. At this point I didn't care if they knew or not. "Courtney!!" Olivia ran up to me "good to see you to liv" shaynesaid sarcastically "oh my God shayne what happened?" "A tree branch kicked my butt" he joked.

The whole time we were holding hands and I'm pretty sure they saw us kiss so there was bound to be someone to mention it "woah hold up no one gonna talk about what we saw like two seconds ago?" Keith asked. "Well yeah I just wanted to make sure they were okay first, Keith" Ian responded.

We got back to the hotel and a doctor came to see shayne. "Yup, two broken ribs. Left arm is broken. And he has a concussion.  Whether you guys want to or not, he can't leave until his concussion is healed. I would say ribs but those will take a lot longer  so when you guys leave please be careful shayne." The doctor said  "thanks Doc" we all thanked him and he left.

Shaynes pov.

The doctor left after bandaging me up and I gotta this feeling sucks. I grabbed courts hand thinking it would probably be a good time to officially telling them even though they all basically knew anyways.

"So" I started "I mean yall pretty much know anyways but court and I have been together for a bit now " "Yay!!" "Whoooo"" "congratulations!"  People exclaimed. "I just want to say that I was the first to know!" Olivia said "you told her?" "You told Damien!" She said "how do you? Nevermind" "wait hold on both Damien and Olivia knew? Since when??" Sarah asked. "Um I told livliv before I left" court answered "and damien basically figured it out so I just told him at the store before I left and got attacked by a tree."

At this point the storm had died  down  "hey so I kinda didn't get food obviously, do yall wanna go with me? Damien asked. "I'll come" kimmy said "th-thanks " ooh Damien has a crush. "A-anyone else?" Everyone could see that so we just let them go by themselves "nope" we all replied "besides I can't go even if I wanted to" I said and winked starting to laugh. 

They left and damien texted me because they were walking.

D: real chill back there dude

S: sorry dude I had to. You and kimmy are cute together.

D: shh

S:dude were texting

D: just shut up

Damiens pov

"Who ya texting?" Kim asked "oh just shayne. Like, could they be more obvious back there?" Idk you got flustered it was kinda cute" "oh yeah totally me getting  totally flustered is cute, you funny. " we made it to the store and bought the food since we'd  be staying a little while longer "I'm serious though, we should head back" she said because we stopped at the beach with all our groceries. 

"Oh cmon a little longer?" "Damien we've gone a long time their gonna think we're dead" she grabbed my hand and we started walking back. "They're  probably think we're making out or something" "Damien!!" "What its true did you not see them whe. We left? They practically want us too." "Yeah that's probably true" she giggled "hey whats so wrong with that??" I said pretending to be hurt "nothing. Damien w-we've been holding hands this entire walk back" I know" I said with a cheeky smile and proceeded to the rest of the way home.

------------------------

That's the end!!... of the chapter haha don't  worry there's gonna be more chapters.

I hope you enjoyed it its a little longer but I enjoyed writing it. Plus a little kimmien at the end. I'll be adding them in more aswell as shourtney (obviously) now that everyone knows about them.

See ya next chapter!! XOXO- Faith 🥰🤗

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

91.8K 760 21
*CONTAINS SMUT* COMPLETED second book is out now so go check it out. It's called just married you'll find it on my page😁
45.5K 622 34
Ever since the party, Courtney's views on Shayne shifted. She can't stop thinking about him and ends up falling for him all over again. When Shayne...
14.2K 469 39
IN WHICH - she's in love with her best friend but he'a a fuckboy 「 a mikey jimenez story 」
3.7K 64 20
Part two of Freaks, original by -TELEPHANTASM- read part 1 first, otherwise this won't make any sense