𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•Šπ•šπ•žπ•¦π•π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ |...

By WinterzSurprise

To many people, content creators have been a massive part of their life. They taught you, brought you happine... More

*Intro
1|| The Mysterious Disappearance of Two Friends
2|| Red and Green
3|| New World
4|| Static
5|| The Prince of the End
*6|| Memories of Her
7|| The Man with the Pig Mask
8|| Three New Players
9|| Directions
10|| Home?
11|| Problem
12|| The Necromancer and his Friend
*13|| Late Night Talks
14|| The White-Eyed Devil
15|| The Festival
17|| Run Phil, Run
*18|| Time
19|| Mount Hermit
*20|| The Temple
21|| The Imposter
22|| Travelling Gone Wrong?
23|| Decisions
24|| Town of the Lost
25|| Warning From A God
26|| First Week of Training
*27|| Underground Adventures
28|| 2/3
29|| The Monument of the Diamond Minecart
*30|| Collide
31|| The Mysterious Cave
*32|| Calm Before the Storm
33|| The Dream SMP
34|| Friends?
*35|| The Visitor
*36|| Arrival
37|| The Aftermath
β€’β€’Their Abilitiesβ€’β€’
*38|| Start of Something New
39|| Talk Between Friends
40|| "Techno?"
Special || Memory: Blood for the Blood God
41|| Power Unravels
42|| Explosions and Showdowns
43|| Fix You
44|| The Monument of the Bajan and the Bacca
45|| Tower of Knowledge
46 || Sky Castle
47|| Meanwhile...
48|| The Day Before the War
49|| The Final Battle
50 || Unexpected Events
51|| Reinforcing with Gods
52|| Victory of the Lost Players
Epilogue
tw: death, rip my king

16|| Cogchamps

1.8K 101 136
By WinterzSurprise

Thank you for 1k reads!! Long chapter ahead

~~~~~~~~

When Fundy woke up to find himself inside a game, he started screaming, not noticing the other bodies laid near him. When he thought he finally collected himself, he noticed-- or felt rather-- something wiggly behind him, he spun around but there was nothing. He turned to the other side but none.

He could feel it move, it was weird, it's like it was attached to his body. He hoped that it wasn't the additional limb his character is always drawn with. He stopped with his pacing, trembling hands slowly reaching up to his head, repeating the same words under his breath, wishing that he won't touch anything hairy and ticklish.

His fingers haven't landed on any limb but the feeling of hair in it was enough to make him go mad. He sat down on the grass, curling up to himself, gently rocking back and forth as his mind tried to absorb such information. Starting off first with him now in a game he just played not too long ago, then him having additional parts where you can only see in mammals, not on humans.

From behind, he heard a noise that sounded like a grunt. Fundy spared a glance over his shoulder to see a man sit up with his hand cradling his head, face covered with a black and green gas mask, messy mop of auburn hair and dark techwear clothes.

"Who are you?"

The man turned to face him, head tilting before he spoke up, voice cautious and confused. "Fundy is that you?"

"Yeah, who are you?"

"It's me, Sam." The man introduces himself, before looking around "Whe-where are we?" The man asked, confused by the blocky scenery and his friend having two furry ears on top of his fluffy ears and a tail wrapped around his body.

Fundy doesn't have it in him to say that they're trapped in the game they played on stream for thousands of people to watch for entertainment. He can't even believe it himself, how can he explain it to the other male?

"Is this..." Sam trails off, he had a faint idea of where they are. His eyes landed on the fox who curled up to himself, his bright hair was a huge contrast to the green that surrounded them.

From not too far, they heard a groan of pain from a bush just behind them. Sam immediately sat up and approached the vegetation to see a brunette, wearing a baby blue shirt and denim pants. The white sunglasses that were on the floor beside his head helped Sam identify who it was.

He crouched beside the body, hand coming up to remove his mask to lower the possibility of the British male freaking out before reaching for him, gently hitting his arm, trying to wake him up.

"George, wake up. We need to move"

"What? Why?" The other questions, still groggy from sleep.

"Open your eyes, you'll see why" George didn't know what the other meant but opened his eyes either way.

What shocked him was the waves of colour that greeted him, the intense and bright grass that was similar to the colour of Sam's mask but the latter was darker. His eyes darted from one direction to another, it was odd. He can see the other shades he never thought he could.

"Wait, why are you green?" George questions the other, looking up at the other male who still had a huge height advantage despite crouching, his wide shoulders and his mask wasn't helping either.

"I thought you're colorblind?" Fundy piped up.

"I thought so too, what the hell is happening?"

"Look more closely" George's eyebrows furrowed at that, blinking at him before turning back to the scenery.

After his small mental breakdown, he decided that freaking out won't help his situation and that it'll only bring them down. Fundy pushed himself from the ground, looking around for any signs of Ranboo after tracing back the last memory he could recall.

The kid's tall despite his age so it won't be that much of a challenge, right?

Sam glanced over his shoulder to see the fox searching for something, his tail limp but gently swishing as his ears twitching to face different directions as if it was trying to listen to everything around him.

"What is it?" Sam asked, voice a little louder than usual since the other stood a little far from them, but it seemed to be too much when the ginger jumped up, startled with how loud he sounded.

"Ranboo." He didn't need to say more as the masked male rose to his feet, making Fundy's fight of flight activate because of how big the man is.

"Sam, am I dreaming?"

"I don't know, but let's find Ranboo first."

In the end, they were unable to spot the other creator and assumed the worst, but they had no time to mop around when the sun was about to go down, which meant the unwanted will be spawning. They were vulnerable by standing outside with no weapons nor any item to protect themselves.

Their day was spent figuring out how to collect wood after breaking their fist trying to punch the block in order to collect it. After breaking two pairs, namely Fundy's and George's, Sam was able to craft a hatchet with a piece of flint, some plant fibre and strings.

By the time the sun has disappeared from the sky, they have acquired shelter inside a small hole in the hill. They silently occupied different sides of the room, sat in silence as the groans and other ominous noises filled the nothingness between them. Fundy trembled while he sat at the far edge of the cube, just the thought of something spawning inside their area and it being dark might end up hurting one of them was terrifying.

George built a furnace when it started to feel a little cold for his comfort, he was the most normal looking in the group after all. As warmth and light spread in the area, the three of them fell asleep on the uncomfortable stone blocks beneath them, tired and drained.

The next day, after a long period of hesitation, they decided to leave the hole to move and hunt for food. They discovered their inventory, health and hunger bars when they tapped the holographic watch strapped on their wrist.

During hunting and wood gathering, they all ended up at a beach. Fundy listened to the grunts his friends were making behind him while he continued to stare at the horizon in wonder, the thought of leaving the current island to find another filled his head. Squinting his eyes as he zoned into focus. Then he saw it, a bright red mushroom with a bulbous head erected from the ground but what took his attention was the land it stood at.

It was a mushroom biome, and that meant there will be no mobs spawning there. Nothing but mushrooms and pink cows that can supply them soup till their last breath.

Sam was puzzled when Fundy rushed towards them, asking for wood, vibrating from excitement. Before Sam could even ask why, the fox opened his mouth to answer.

"I found a mushroom biome!"

They didn't need to wait for a moment longer, crafting two boats to set sail into the far distance.

Once they arrived at the edge of the land, they left their boats and took the time to stretch their body, cramped by the small space the boat gave them. Like they were expecting, there were no other mobs but mushroom cows littered all over the place. That alone made it clear for them to stay and plan to build their houses on the island.

A couple of weeks later, their city was blooming with redstone. Due to Sam and Fundy's knowledge, they were able to do automatic farms and a mill to power those machines with air They never left the island unless they needed to collect tree saplings, livestock, seeds and wood- for a short moment- but now they don't need to leave anymore, everything they need is there. And there's not a single time where Fundy would not drop Moana references.

"The island gives us what we need" He sang to Sam that one time, who was carrying a stack of plywood back to his unfinished house, eyes staring up at the taller man, waiting for him to finish what he started. With a defeated sigh, he opened his lips:

"And no one leaves" The other male responded in a nonchalant tone, he has heard the fox make different references from the movie to last him for a lifetime and possibly the next life.

They were content with their own produce, although it gets boring and too much sometimes, because of the altering cooked steak, bread, and mushroom stew. They don't have it in them to be choosey.

For a long while it was just the three of them, but one night, Fundy woke up with a nagging feeling of something being out of place. So he rose from his bed and walked out just in time to see a familiar green man tackled on the floor, towered by three cloaked individuals.

The fox panicked but remained hidden behind a hay bale, peeking from the side as he watched one of the unknown lean down on Sam, his knee digging at the back of the green man's spine. He felt something fluffy wrapped around his torso, he didn't need to look down to know it was his tail, his hand reached down to it, gently petting it while chewing on his lower lip.

His ears flinched as he tried to listen closely to what they were saying but it was inaudible, they were hushed and far from him.

His heart raced in his chest as he decided on whether he should sneak up on the three or should he take a swift run to get a bow and arrow. He pulled out his iron axe and shifted into a crouching position, about to take action but a loud explosion went off from out of nowhere. His body ran cold, he didn't know where it came from and he didn't even want to know what just happened.

His heart raced in his chest as he slowly revealed himself, legs jelly as he glanced. He waited with bated breath as the dust cleared off, then a shadow slowly rose up from the ashes, staggering as it did so. Fundy tried to guess the person by his enhanced smell but all he could sense was gunpowder and burnt caramel.

The dust cleared and Fundy almost teared up with relief when he saw Sam was the one standing. The fox jumped from his hiding spot and ran straight into the man's back.

"Sam!" He screamed but due to what happened not too long before, the man's guard passed through the roof, his own body reacting before his mind could even process who the voice belonged to.

Another explosion went off, now weaker than the previous but was enough to send Fundy back, pain struck his whole body. His back collided on the ground stealing the air from his lungs, as he felt ache shoot from different places in his system. Barely a heart left on his health bar.

Sam, who spun around to see familiar red hair on the ground, panicked and ran up to the other, pulling out a cooked steak on the way. He slid to the other's side, apology spilling from his lips like a mantra.

"Fundy, I'm so so sorry"

The other coughed out another puff of smoke before barking out a laugh as if he wasn't balancing on death's door during that moment.

"Why would you blast me away dude?" The other said, trying to speak clearly as he struggled to catch his lost breath, he gently rose up from the ground and Sam immediately forced the food into his hand which the fox immediately devoured.

"I'm sorry again, I don't even know how I did it!" Sam responded as Fundy watched his health bar regenerate from the holograph displayed on his wrist.

"It's cool to know you have powers but I'm not a practice doll!"

The next day, George got confused when he woke up at dawn with Fundy screaming numbers at the top of his lungs. He left his house to see a drenched Sam doing push-ups and the fox sitting on the other's back, with his legs tucked in.

"68! Come on Sam! Last one!"

The green man's arms shook as he paused for a moment, breath shaky before trying to go down once more, rising for the last time before collapsing on the floor. Fundy was quick enough to jump off and cheered for the other who stayed face planted on the mycelium.

"What happened here?" George voiced out his confusion, his concerned eyes lingering on Sam's unmoving figure as the fox jogged up to George who was approaching them, tail wagging from side to side.

"Sam can explode like a creeper!" George nodded, surprised but why was the fox forcing the poor man to do exercise while he sat on top of him.

"So why is he doing push-ups with you sitting on him?"

"He blasted me off to half a heart, it's an agreement." The other man groaned at that, and the British male took it as a no, it wasn't something both parties had agreed upon.

After the discovery of powers and after getting a few items from the cloaked people's corpse, including a pair of iron daggers with gold handles and lining on the blade and a crossbow with fireworks loaded on it

Sam insisted on not taking any now that he has newfound abilities, Fundy was able to snatch the daggers away leaving George with the crossbow. But while they were searching the body, they found a half-burnt note, they would've thrown it away when George's eyes recognised a few words scribbled on it.

Awesa...

Sa...

Ph1lza

Techno...

Karl

Techno and Karl's name, however, was written in bold red that made the trio think that they're being hunted. They could understand the people wanting Techno and Phil gone because Techno was known to be the best fighter, the latter being one of the memorable hardcore player but Karl? What did he do to them?

"Maybe they have something they wanted" George spoke from the other side of the square dining table, the note placed in the middle.

"Did they say anything about it, Sam?" Fundy asked the other.

"Yeah, something about my abilities being an excellent addition..." Sam reveals making the other two furrow their eyebrows, trying to figure out why they want their abilities so bad that they will take a life away.

"Maybe Karl has a legendary type of power," Sam said, still deep in thought.

"In the Dream SMP, he's a time traveller right?" Fundy brought up, taking the attention of everyone. It was a good theory, the ability to travel through time and predicting the future is indeed one of the strongest powers you could've had if you are planning for world domination.

"Maybe this villain wanted to ensure his victory with time travelling. Karl can see the future!" Fundy concludes, slapping the table as he does so.

"That's a good theory. If some are based on what was canon on the server, then what do I have?" Asks George. Fundy has sensational senses and agility while Sam can explode things up.

"Ability to sleep and miss everything" Sam jokingly replied making Fundy laugh, while the British male rolled his eyes at that with a smile on his face.

After that discussion, feeling threatened by the fact that people are trying to find Sam, the three of them started to collect stone bricks to build a wall around the island. With the redstone geniuses inbound, they planned to make bells ring if the wall were ever taken down.

The trio tried to build it up in the shortest amount of time possible, even staying up all night to do so. They split up their responsibilities, with George being the collector of the blocks stayed inside the island while Fundy and Sam built the walls around.

The British male was getting bored out of his mind, he let out a yawn, pausing from his mining to stretch his arms out when he heard something crack behind him. He spun around, thinking it was Sam asking for stone bricks but what all he saw was a flash of white and green before he felt something cover his mouth and a cool item pressed against the skin of his throat, his blood ran cold as shivers ran down his spine when the person shushed him.

George was panicking, he had no idea where the other two were. He didn't know what the hunters looked like but this interaction was enough to petrify him.

Fundy who was in the process of building a tower, sensed something weird in the air. It reminded him of that night, and he jumped down the building, placing a water bucket at the right time, picking it up before rushing towards Sam who was placing blocks not too far from him. He was ok and that means...

"Sam!" The fox whisper-shouts, gaining the green male's attention. As Fundy reached the other, his hands landed on the other's arms before he said, "George is in trouble"

"Wha-"

"I can sense it, let's go back!" With that, the two of them rushed back to their shack.

George was struggling in the person's iron grip. They're strong and it guaranteed an easy kill if he said anything wrong, because this person can probably snap his neck before he could do anything. So he stayed still.

He could hear another footstep approaching them, his heart hammered in his chest as blue fire suddenly lit up from afar, illuminating the ground the person walked on as well as his white shirt and black trousers. It was approaching him slowly. He noticed the hand like a shadow in the middle of the light, this person has the ability to control one of the destructive elements. Compared to them, he was powerless.

"What do you guys want?" George grunts out, as he strained his neck to the side, trying to get a better view of the person behind him only to see a mask with a simple smiley face drawn on it.

George's eyes widened in recognition, and it seems the other person did too with how his breath audibly hitched.

"George?"

"Dream?" They both asked in unison. As the other person from afar stopped in his tracks.

Dream's hands fell to his side as George spun around to get a better look, it was him. His best friend, which meant...

"Sapnap?!" George screamed out as he turned back to the person with blue fire covering his hand.

"George?!" The other responded as the fire dissipated into thin air, running towards the other two to tackle them with both arms opened wide.

Fundy and Sam came with torches both in their hands and confusion written on their faces. When the fox said that there were intruders and that George is in danger, they didn't expect them to be hugging each other on the floor.

"What is George doing?" Fundy asked the other in a hushed voice.

"I don't know" Sam responded in the same tone as they cautiously approached the three on the floor, as they got near they heard gentle peals of laughter and occasional sniffs, puzzling them further.

"What the fuck is this?!" Fundy exclaimed as they got near, all three of them looked up at him.

"Is that you, Fundy?" He heard this voice multiple times that his mind was quick to identify it.

"SAM!" Someone shouts as the three stand up, one of them running towards the duo. The torch illuminated the figure as it got nearer. The other two only need to see the white mask to know who it was.

"DREAM!" Fundy exclaimed, both of them ran towards the others, letting go of their torch, arms wide open as they joined the trio.

The day was indeed memorable for them, long term friends finally meeting up. It wasn't an official meet up but it was enough, seeing each other in this fucked up world was enough.

The walls and towers were long forgotten as they all caught up with each other. During those moments, they all forgot the fact that they were in a video game. It never mattered because they're finally together once more for the first time. But the next day, during breakfast, they all became a little serious with planning and trading information. Fundy brought up their idea of being hunted for their abilities.

"So that's why Wilbur was taken..." Sapnap trailed off.

"Wilbur what?" Fundy was surprised that even Wilbur was one of those people on the hit list because the male wasn't on the paper, not even a 'w'.

"Yeah, he's kind of overpowered."

"He's a walking castle clash, he builds turrets, takes territories and is the main 'hero' who protects his territory." Dream explained for Sapnap. Making everyone's eyes widen at the information.

"Sam was hunted as well," George revealed to the other two who turned to the man with a questioning look. "I can explode things up," Sam answered

"Like Bakugou?" Sapnap asks, making everyone realise how big this can be for the green-skinned male.

"Now that you said it, can you blast things from one part of your body?" Fundy asked as he turned to the man beside him.

"We-well, I can train," Sam responded.

"What about you Dream? What can you do?" Asked George, directing the attention to the masked male. The other two realised that they haven't asked the man about it.

"I can be invisible for three seconds, I'm fast and I have a higher IQ." The man revealed with a smirk, making the raven-haired male roll his eyes.

"That's a lie, but he can easily find a way to escape. Saved us a couple of times" Sapnap chimes in, exposing the other. The masked male reached over to Sapnap to playfully punch his arm but the other leaned away.

"He probably got it from the manhunt," George muttered from his seat in between the two. Dream nodded at that. If that is the case, then Fundy's theory about gaining abilities from what is canon on the Dream SMP.

"So what's the plan?" Asked Fundy, with that multiple voices overlapped each other as different ideas were brought up to be discussed.

"Finish the walls," George said.

"I think we should find more people," Sam suggested.

"Let's search for more clues." Sapnap chimed in.

"I say let's gather up items to make better weapons and defence." Dream proposed.

This launched the table into a heated debate on what's more important. Voices that held such intensity and volume that hurt Fundy's ears making him reach up to them and pushing them back into his head, his tail wrapping around his torso as Sapnap and George battled for which plan held more importance.

It easily annoyed the fox who let out a sigh as he felt a headache build up in his head. Even with his other ears down, he could still hear from them, and it was irritating him. A hybrid can only tolerate so much.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!"

Their voice instantly disappeared as they turned their heads to the fox. After successfully gaining everyone's attention, he then cleared his throat before bringing up an idea.

"What if we split?"

"That's not good, Sam is being targeted, we need to stick to each other to make sure he's safe!" Dream butts in and Fundy understands that the man was concerned for his friend but he's not finished yet.

"Ok so, we fix the walls first then when it's better, some of us should go outside and try to find any clues and gather items to craft better equipment?" Fundy continued as silence invaded the room. Everyone was in deep thought, trying to find any plothole with that plan.

"How are we gonna communicate?" Asked George, it was a great question.

"We'll figure something out, but I agree. Let's build the walls first." This made everyone nod before they started rising up from their seats, ready to finish the project today so they can explore tomorrow.

In a day and a half, they were able to fortify the walls and created a few mechanisms that defended them from the outside and told them if there are any advances.

Dream gave them a ball of fire called an elemental orb, in hopes of finding a purpose for the item than it being stuck in his inventory. And the redstone boys were able to make a machine that generated a strong forcefield-- in theory, they placed the huge totem-like item in the middle of the island, which is the heart of the city.

The machine made a whirring sound before the masked male placed the orb on Sam's hand who turned to the totem which he approached cautiously, he stared at the hollow middle of the machine before gently pushing the item inside. The reaction was quick as the orb spun wildly before it sent a blast of light that made them shield their eyes from it. It took a minute but the pent up power then exploded, shooting rays up in the sky.

It was faint but an almost invisible shield shimmered under the beating sun that slowly descended down the horizon. A hologram popped up in front of Sam's face, startling him but quickly gathered himself to read it.

Establish a Guild? Yes or No?

"Guys, a hologram is asking me if I want to establish a guild" Sam shares, making Fundy and Dream turn to him.

"Yes, we should".

"Yes," Sam confirms as the hologram disappeared, reappearing later to ask him who to invite. Sam recited their in-game names before the screen asked the most important question, making him turn to his friends.

Guild Name?

"What should we name ourselves?" Sam asked, noticing that George and Sapnap had arrived as well. Standing in between Fundy and Dream.

"Dream SMP?" Sapnap suggested.

"That might attract other guilds if there's a leaderboard" George contradicts, and everyone agrees.

"We also can't use L'Manburg..." Dream trails off, Sam noticed the fox whose tail wagged excitedly before speaking:

"What about Cogchamps? Kinda like pogchamp cause, we're Twitch streamers but cog because look around you!" Sam looked around the small city, he already knows every in and out of it but he noticed the most prominent item in every machine, it won't take a genius to realize that cogs are littered around, especially in their farms and other redstone builds.

In the end, it was official. The members of the guild and its name, the Cogchamps.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360 24 8
A message has been sent to the inhabitants of the Dream SMP and everyone gets sad when they get to know, that Ranboo will die in 3 days time. Tommy w...
189K 7.2K 42
A boy name Alex has been living in his normal life. Lovely chaotic friend, Work as a streamer, Living in his own house, And everything. Until one day...
541 31 14
-----PAUSED AT THE MOMENT. READ CHAPTER "Sorry!!!" FOR MORE INFORMATION.----- **ALL STORIES DISCONTINUED FOR THE TIME BEING** Also being revised a li...
12.6K 511 18
In a world full of humans, young 13 year old Tommy, is a dragon. A 16 year old by the name of Ranboo finds him wandering in the forest one day, and t...