The Lovegen App / kth x jjk

By Lainychu

Taehyung, a male omega, lives in a world were genotypes are everything and where people let their relationshi... More

Introduction
Prologue
01: DNA
02: Purple Haze
03: Wonderwall
04: Interstate Love Song
05: Lovefool
06: Bittersweet Symphony
07: Heart Shaped Box
08: All Mine
09: Friday I'm in love
10: Body Electric
11: Blue Velvet
12: This Love
13: Lucky Girl
14: Cruel World
15. Beautiful Player
16: Cola
17: Two Princes
18: The Truth Untold I
19: The Truth Untold II
20: Video Games
21: Blue Jeans
22: All Of Me
23: Bad Boy
24: Stigma
25: Autumn Eyes
26: Spring Day
27: Black
28: Numb
29: Boys Don't Cry
30: Break My Heart
31: Always
32. White Jasmine & Lavender
33. Frozen & Black
34. Wintersweets
35. Cherry Blossom
36. Hot Chocolate
37. Melting Snow
38. Coffee Beans
40. Vanilla
41. Vermillion
42. Bergamot
43. Muskwood
44. Tangled
45. Grey and Dull
46. Dear Jungkook
47. Winter Melody
48. Butterfly

39. Paper Hearts

1.7K 114 3
By Lainychu

Jeon Jeongguk was clever and charming. Besides, something he learned from his mother was to cunningly get out of difficult situations. And of course, to use the money to their advantage. And that's exactly what Jeongguk did after finally coming back to work to calm the chaos surrounding the Jeons' Labs because of the massive number of suicide victims. The young CEO gathered the mourning families and some reporters to give a very touching speech and a high amount of money to compensate for their loss.

And the families took it, as a matter of generosity from the Jeon's Labs really. Because with Jung Hoseok next to Jeongguk ready to attack if anyone dares to sue the company, they had no chance to win over them. Especially since the Lovegen App is for public use, with conditions and restrictions, and as usual, the company doesn't take responsibility for the mismanagement.

"Thank you for coming and we're really sorry for your loss" Jeongguk bowed politely to the families as they keep coming to collect their checks. And every people had to sign a form before taking the compensation. Hoseok was there, making sure to not let any empty spot on the legal contract those people were agreeing to sign. After that, no one could dare to defame, use private information or take legal action against the Jeons' Labs.

"Thank you, Mr. Jeon... you're really kind," an elderly woman said bowing to the young alpha who was taken aback by the lady's humble behavior. Jeongguk was used to dealing with rich empty people, who only cared for money and status. So the alpha couldn't help but feel slightly bad for the lady now.

"Jeon Jeongguk, good job today," Hoseok said packing up his things and handing the papers to Jeongguk's assistant. "This is a good thing for the company's image after the whole mess from those people blaming everything on the app"

Jeongguk just listened to him, not wanting to keep talking about people committing suicide because of their application. His mind was far from anything related to work, even if he tried to concentrate it was difficult. Everything went back to Taehyung.

"So you're up for it?" Hoseok asked smiling widely.

Jeongguk cocked an eyebrow confused. "Up for what?"

The beta rolled his eyes, wrapping an arm around the alpha's shoulders. "For having fun tonight! It's been a long time since we all got together! You didn't go to Jin's party the other day and I want us all to hang out! You can even bring Joy if you're not comfortable enough to be around Taehyung by yourself" Hoseok said, still smiling and still very much oblivious.

The alpha stopped in his tracks, furrowing his eyebrows with an annoyed expression on his face. "Hoseok... elaborate, I don't get what you're saying"

"Karaoke tonight! There's this new place with really good reviews on the internet. They sell good drinks and food" the beta explained wriggling his eyebrows excitedly to his friend. "So... are you in?"

Jeongguk sighed heavily, hands reaching for his hair to ruffle it messily. "I don't know... It'll be difficult for me if Taehyung is there..." he said resuming his walk to his office.

"But we will be there too! And you're already all moved on so what's the matter? You can just ignore him, right?" the beta said and Jeongguk was giving him an incredulous look, thinking Hoseok was really clueless. "I mean if you want to take your girlfriend with you I'm sure everyone will be fine with that... but please Jeonggukie, come with us, we really miss you," the beta said pouting and trying to act cute at the alpha making him groan.

"I'll think about it" Jeongguk replied unfazed, earning a giant smile from Hoseok.

----------------------------

Jeongguk thought about going or not to a night out with his friends. The last time he went out with them to a karaoke bar was when he was recently heartbroken, he was incredibly miserable and cried like a baby, drinking alcohol until he passed out. Not good memories for him. And this time, after so long, he convinced himself that he didn't want to see Taehyung. Jeongguk wanted to ignore the omega for the rest of his life, especially after the blonde hugged him so sweetly, still remembering vividly Taehyung's warm body pressed against his own like two magnets, and those words he said with that beautiful whispering voice 'I'm very happy to see you again' got Jeongguk dumbfounded, awestruck. The alpha wanted to pull the omega closer, wanted to wrap his arms around him like he used to do it. Strong arms protective around his omega, his love. The world around them becoming unimportant.

And despite wanting to ignore Taehyung for good, Jeongguk still found himself in front of the mirror of his bathroom recently showered, fixing his hair and adding the perfume he knew Taehyung loved on him. He dressed like the old Jeongguk too. White shirt, black leather jacket, and ripped skinny jeans with boots. Not caring about the cold weather outside, the only thought on his mind was to impress Taehyung. To show him what he is missing. To show him what he lost.

Still, as he drove towards the Karaoke Bar, Jeongguk felt uneasy. His guts inside had a war inside his stomach and a minor compress in his chest that was bothersome. Once he arrived, he noticed Hoseok picked up a really elegant place for a Karaoke Bar, not even close to the ones they used to hit when they were younger. The alpha left his car secured and walked towards the place, texting Hoseok along to know where they were exactly.

The club was stylish, not losing the classic vibe of common Korean karaoke places but showing a pretty modern atmosphere. The private rooms were like lounges, not so big but enough for a large group of people. Jeongguk took his time to enter the room, knowing perfectly where his friends were reunited because of the voice resonating from it. Jimin was singing some corny song that made you want to rip your heart out. The alpha shook his head imagining Jimin singing dramatically to the song, still, he didn't smile. Those smiles didn't come off as natural as before for him.

He opened the door of the lounge and was instantly welcomed by the mixture of scents coming from his friends. The light in the room was dim, with a bunch of colorful glows making the room to be more uncomfortable to the eye. Jimin stopped singing the moment his eyes spot Jeongguk entering the room, an instant smile on his face. As well as Hoseok.

"Jeongguk you came!"

"Jeonggukie" Jimin said trying to hug his friend, who let him for a brief moment. "I'm glad you came!"

"Here," Hoseok said handing him a mug of bubbly beer. "We have a lot of beer to celebrate!"

"Hey Guk, nice seeing you" Yoongi muttered, genuinely smiling at the alpha.

"Hoseok wouldn't stop bothering me about it" Jeongguk replied, returning a court grin to friends, and then his eyes stop at the omega. "Hey..." the alpha said to the blond, knowing he was intensely staring at him.

Taehyung smiled at him. "Hi..."

Before things could get awkward, Jimin interrupted trying to pass the microphone to the alpha. "Sing a duet with me, Guk, like old times"

"I'll pass... I need a couple of drinks in me to do that now" Jeongguk responded sitting next to Hoseok, on the other side from Taehyung who was next to Yoongi.

Jimin pouted. "Fine but you owe me one... Who wants to sing a duet with me? Tae?"

"Yoongi offers himself" Taehyung replied, smiling cheekily at the small alpha and passing his mic to the other male omega who groaned.

However, Min Yoongi doesn't reject karaoke. He actually gets all lively and ecstatic and excited. And he transforms into a completely different person during those times. "Okay but first your corny song and then my Naruto theme song," he said and Jimin immediately agreed.

Perhaps Yoongi was drunk, but he gave the best of him while singing and dancing. The guys couldn't even take the mic away from him after those two songs. Hoseok as energetic as he is, immediately joined the omega after Jimin fell exhausted on the divan after a few rounds of dancing and singing. Taehyung was silently laughing in a corner, he couldn't contain himself any longer and he couldn't stop his giggles and airily laugh at seeing Yoongi that way, plus a wild Hoseok.

"So fellas! Fellas! Has your girlfriend got the butt? Tell'em to shake it! shake it!"

"Oh my god..." Taehyung said wheezing and disappearing next to an already cracking Jimin in the floor by too much laughing.

Jeongguk watched them, slowly losing it up too. It was strange for him to feel that way. Relax and comfortable, feeling the weight on his chest lifting, disappearing. The alpha felt like he could finally enjoy himself, even when the cause of all those roller-coaster feelings was right in front of him, giggling like a kid.

"Shake that healthy butt!"

"Baby got back"

And after Yoongi and Hoseok ended their offensive novelty rap Jeongguk let out a chuckle, loud enough for anyone to hear. An adorable sound. He was finally having a good time, letting himself ease his usual tension. Everyone in the group was relaxed and having fun. Singing silly songs, drinking more beers, and eating fried spicy chicken. And that continued for a couple of hours.

But alcohol clouds anyone's senses and makes any person blunt and stupid. Encouraging them to make bad decisions. And despite Taehyung's attempts to get close to Jeongguk, the alpha was hurting just by seeing his face. It was a bad idea coming over at the end, but he was stupid enough to do it. Jeongguk confirmed that night that he was a masochist. Especially because he still felt jealous by seeing Taehyung being close to Jimin, even when they were just being friendly towards each other. Or he got jealous when he saw Taehyung distractingly texting with someone else. His alpha instincts to claim what was his were starting to drive him crazy.

He was staring, a hard look on his face. And the omega looked up at him with a clueless gaze. "Guk you should sing a song," Taehyung said smiling, looking small in his oversized knitted black sweater. His long legs perfectly showed with those light blue skinny jeans he liked to use and his blonde hair was curly and messy. Gorgeous.

Jeongguk grinned a rather ironic grin. "Sure," he said diverting his gaze. Eyeing an asleep Yoongi upon Jimin and an almost battery Hoseok who was singing a depressing song.

"Yoongi's out," Jimin said softly, rosy cheeks because of the alcohol in his system. "I should take him home..." he said eyeing the sleeping omega with a fond look. "Tae, are you coming with me?"

"I can take him home," Jeongguk said interrupting, the same hard glare on his face.

Jimin frowned. "It's not necessary... we're living together so it's better if he comes with me"

"What?" the pure blood alpha asked alarmed, his eyes looking sharper than before.

"We're roommates" Jimin explained, noticing how Jeongguk's face was morphing into something bad, knowing perfectly that look. The same look he used to give Jimin when he was jealous because of his relationship with Taehyung.

"Yeah, it's been already a week since I moved with Jimin" Taehyung intervened, sounding calm and nice, not even realizing Jeongguk was about to snap at him. The pure-blood alpha felt like someone threw cold water on him, every inch of his body feeling suddenly irritated.

"Why is no one clapping for me?" Hoseok pouted, more oblivious than ever.

Taehyung felt Jeongguk's strong gaze upon him, making him feel small and intimidated. "Jiminie... I can go home later, you take Yoongi with you now..." the omega said softly, offering a smile at his friend.

But Jimin was frowning, eyeing the omega and then at Jeongguk. Not liking that the alpha had drunk too many beers already, and how deadly he looked every time he stared at Taehyung. It scared him the two of them could end up in the hospital just like three years ago. Taehyung stood up again, walking over to Jimin and holding his arm. "I'll drive him home, don't worry" he whispered with an assuring smile.

Jimin hesitated for a moment but he nodded either way. "Fine, call me if anything happens okay?" he said, and Taehyung nodded. Jimin took Yoongi on his back, carrying him outside the karaoke bar. "Bye guys take care," he said disappearing with the sleeping omega on him.

"Jeongguk? Are you going to sing now?" Hoseok asked cheerfully, watching how the expressionless alpha nodded walking towards the karaoke apparatus to choose a song.

Taehyung felt nervous, he couldn't keep his legs steady and his hands kept fidgeting with each other. His grey eyes were shining tones of blue under the colorful lights in the room, following Jeongguk's every movement. The omega knew very well Jeongguk was an amazing singer, his voice was melodic, beautiful and so calming.

The alpha's back was facing the others, and his body looked stiff but as soon as the tune started playing, he relaxed his shoulders humming before beginning to sing.

"Remember the way you made me feel...such young love but something in me knew that it was real... frozen in my head"

A tingling sensation entered Taehyung's form, gulping noticeable by hearing Jeongguk's beautiful voice singing those words. A bittersweet feeling overflowed him. The omega felt hypnotized by the alpha at that very moment.

"I hate this part paper hearts and I'll hold a piece of yours... Don't think I would just forget about it... hoping that you won't forget about it..."

Taehyung never forgot about him, how could he when they were so in love in the past? They were soulmates put together by the universe. Jeongguk was his other half, the missing piece of his soul. He felt how their facades were slowly crumbling down, raw emotions taking over.

"Everything is gray under these skies, wear mascara, hiding every cloud under a smile... when there's cameras and I just can't reach out to tell you... that I always wonder what you're up to... I hate this part paper hearts and I'll hold a piece of yours..."

That sweet voice never felt so bitter before. And Taehyung felt the urge to hug him, hold him close to his body. He wanted to tell him how much he misses him, how much he craves to have Jeongguk close again. To hear him say 'I love you' every night before falling asleep, and every morning after waking up embraced together.

"Don't think I would just forget about it... hoping that you won't forget... I live through pictures as if I was right there by your side, but you'll be good without me and if I could just give it some time... I'll be alright... goodbye love you flew right by..."

Jeongguk kept singing, still not facing Taehyung. And the omega was immobile, feeling if he dared to dwell even a little his face will become wet with tears. It's been so long since tears came out from those gray eyes, but the burning sensation was there, and Taehyung was scared to cry. And once the song was over and the sudden lights illuminated the whole room, the moment was broken. And an awkward silence filled the lounge. But Taehyung didn't care about it, he still was dazed by Jeongguk.

Neither of them noticed when Hoseok left either, both were too absorbed in their world to pay attention to their friend. Jeongguk was staring at the omega, his face lacked the movement others had, but Taehyung tried to see behind those lifeless eyes. He wanted the fire back in them.

"Jeongguk..."

But before the omega could say something else, Jeongguk walked towards his previous seat, looking away from Taehyung and grabbing his leather jacket, putting it on. "It's late, I should go," he said not daring to turn around and look at the blonde.

"You can't drive like-"

"I'm not drunk" Jeongguk replied harshly, voice gruff, a perfect contrast from his previous sweet melodic voice while singing. "I can drive perfectly fine"

Taehyung sighed, standing up and walking quick steps towards the alpha who instantly tensed in his spot, sensing the omega getting too close. "It's dangerous if you-" the blonde didn't have the chance to end another sentence when Jeongguk brusquely turned around grabbing him harshly by his wrist, earning a whimper from the blonde. A whimper that got Jeongguk wanting to hit his head against the wall.

"Stop it Taehyung," the alpha said huskily, eyeing the omega with his piercing stare. "Just stop"

"I don't want to" the omega replied persistently, pouting and reaching again for Jeongguk.

The alpha was about to fight back but he noticed the light glimmer in Taehyung's eyes. And the dusty pink adorning his cheeks. He looked exactly like when he used to have his heats. But he was on suppressants now, so having his heat was not possible. "Hey... are you okay?" the alpha asked, and Taehyung tilted his head confused, nodding. "You don't look okay"

Taehyung smiled at that, shaking his head. "I'm getting these hot flashes very often for the suppressants, it's nothing serious... it's just like a small fever" he explained touching his face and shivering. "Side effects," he said nonchalantly.

Jeongguk frowned hating how omegas have to take those dangerous meds to be able to suppress their heat. Of course, alphas could suppress their ruts too with a shot of neutralizer but Jeongguk never tried it before, preferring to endure his ruts like a macho. "Why do you get affected by suppressants this much? Yoongi takes them too and I haven't seen him sick"

Taehyung blushed furiously at that. There was no way in hell he would tell Jeongguk that the side effects would minimize if you have regular healthy sexual relationships. The sex hormones would stop trying to fight the inhibitors. "Different organisms," he said but saw how the alpha was eyeing him suspiciously. "Estrogen, Jeongguk. Do you know what that is?"

"I don't want to know," Jeongguk said quickly, earning a giggle from the omega. "I'll take you home then, come on"

"What? No... I'll take you home" Taehyung fought back, emphasizing the word 'I' for Jeongguk to listen to him. But the alpha just stared at him with the same hard cold expression, walking outside with the omega following him close behind.

"Taehyung, don't be stubborn," the alpha said, shaking his head and checking if they need to pay something. Everything was already paid.

"You're the one who is stubborn, you drank alcohol so let me drive" the omega complained again, steps getting quicker to stand by Jeongguk's side.

Jeongguk scoffed loudly. "I had like three beers"

"I would be drunk as fuck with three beers" the blonde scoffed back mockingly, lightly bumping his arms with Jeongguk's on purpose. Knowing very well how they got tingles on their bodies every time they touch.

Jeongguk flinched at that glaring at the blonde next to him. "I'm an alpha," he said.

"A very childish one I must say" Taehyung muttered, loud enough for Jeongguk to hear him.

"Excuse me?" the reply from Jeongguk came off hard, stopping in his tracks making the blonde stop walking too, eyeing the alpha with big grey eyes.

But Taehyung wouldn't let his ex-boyfriend intimidate him, at all. "You have low alcohol tolerance for an alpha, Jeongguk"

"Shut up, I'm driving and that's final. Take it or call a fucking cab" Jeongguk spat angrily, watching how Taehyung cocked an eyebrow in a challenging way.

The omega turned around, starting to walk again, looking tiny under the oversized coat he was wearing. "As if you were going to let me go all alone in the middle of the night," he said teasingly. Jeongguk was taken aback, but he couldn't argue back. Not when Taehyung was absolutely right.

-----------------------

Moments later Jeongguk found himself sitting in the shotgun seat of his Benz. Taehyung was driving with a satisfied smile displaying on his pretty face and humming a tune from the radio. The alpha grumpily was looking outside, cursing Taehyung internally for being so fucking stubborn, and so unfairly convincing. He was also cursing himself mentally for succumbing to the omega's demands. Both of them were silent, the only sound was the classic jazz song on the radio that Taehyung chose. That was until the omega started to check his temperature constantly putting two fingers on his forehead and the alpha sensed him being distressed.

"Are you alright?"

Taehyung shook his head, taking deep shallow breaths. "No... I don't feel so good..."

Jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows. "Pull over there and I'll drive, okay?" he said, this time his voice sounding soothing and gentler, probably trying to ease the distress feeling from the omega. Taehyung just nodded, driving the car to a bus stop to change seats with Jeongguk. "I told you I should be the one driving" the alpha scoffed, taking off his seatbelt.

Taehyung looked at him pouting but didn't say anything. He felt dizzy and nauseous. And the chills on his body were making him anxious, while the hot flashes on his face felt intense, making his heartbeat accelerate and his palms sweat. The omega didn't realize he was spacing out until he felt Jeongguk's hand taking his seatbelt off. The alpha was looking at him with a worried face.

"I'm sorry" the omega whispered, closing his eyes for a moment. The car stopped with the flashing lights on.

The alpha offered him a small smile. "Pass to this seat," he said indicating the passenger seat, where he was.

"Why do I have to pass? You do it" the blonde pouted looking adorable with his rosy cheeks and glistering grey eyes.

Jeongguk rolled his eyes at him. "You're lighter than me, come on Tae- why are you being so stubborn?"

Taehyung grinned cheekily at him, passing to Jeongguk's side and unashamedly sitting on his lap. "Hi" he whispered facing Jeongguk, faces really close to each other. Jeongguk was frozen in his place (he didn't think this through).

"Hi" the alpha replied, not thinking properly with the pretty omega on his lap. His senses were becoming clouded by the persistent delicate hint of vanilla, overpowering the usual cherry blossom aroma. He knew Taehyung smelled like vanilla when he was feeling bold and arouse. "Let me move" the alpha ordered, his voice sounding rough and low as he continued trying to look away from those pretty eyes, but it was hopeless. They were like magnets.

"I'm not holding you back" the omega replied huskily too, his voice so deep and low it sent shivers through the alpha's skin.

Jeongguk gulped, his Adam's apple bobbling in his throat as he stared at Taehyung, faces so close that he could feel the warm breath coming from him. Taehyung cupped the alpha's face in a brave movement, caressing his cheeks with his thumbs. God, he missed Jeongguk so much, missed his lips and his flavor. Feeling bold, Taehyung leaned down and softly pressed their lips together, and feeling those sweet lips again felt amazing. The kiss was tender and brief, but it was incredible.

Their breathing was mixing as they separated, foreheads pressing together. The omega felt how Jeongguk's body went rigid, but his hands found their way to Taehyung's waist, holding him in place tightly. Taehyung took that gesture as welcoming to lean down again, studying the alpha's face for a second before catching his lips again in a gentle kiss.

But this time, Jeongguk pushed Taehyung away, closing his eyes and catching his breath. "Don't..." the alpha muttered, still pressing his forehead against Taehyung's, eyes closed and still holding the omega by his waist. "Stop"

"Tell me you don't want to kiss me, and I'll stop" the omega whispered, still cupping Jeongguk's face, nuzzling his nose against the alpha's nose, in a reassuring and sweet gesture. The blonde waited for the response of the other, but Jeongguk never said anything, so he leaned down again, this time kissing Jeongguk with passion.

And the alpha opening his mouth to welcome the omega's tongue made Taehyung smile in the kiss. He tilted his head to the side to continue kissing the black-haired man, deepening the kiss. And it feels so good, so right. Taehyung never wanted to let him go ever again. Their lips molded perfectly together, creating thousands of sparks flying in different directions. The world and their reality slowly disappeared, not mattering anything else at the moment but them.

And for Jeongguk, Taehyung tasted as sweet as he remembered it.

Finally, they pulled apart, the alpha burying his nose on the omega's neck searching for his scent gland, he reached deeper pulling the knitted fabric of his sweater down to expose his neck. There it was his bite mark on Taehyung's neck, it looked dry, but it was still pink. Jeongguk remembers seeing Jaeduck's bite mark back then when he went to Busan to see him. And it looked nothing like the mark on Taehyung. Kim Jaeduck's mark was dry and black.

A whimper left Taehyung's lips as Jeongguk kissed the sensitive place where his bite mark was. The alpha felt how his heartstrings were being pulled by the omega, and that feeling was starting to freak him out. He grabbed Taehyung staring deeply at those glistering eyes pulling him up with ease so he could climb to the driver's seat of the car.

"Let me take you home," Jeongguk said looking at the omega who hummed with a smile on his face, getting comfortable on the seat and closing his eyes. The alpha wanted to take the omega home, to his home. But that would be dangerous for him, especially now that he was letting his defenses down and letting Taehyung in again.

Could he? Let Taehyung in again without getting hurt? He couldn't endure any more pain. But he assumed that no pain could be worse than the pain he had already felt before. And Taehyung... well Taehyung was his love. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539K 28.3K 69
' 𝐈𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧....𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧' Hand in hand...
1.7M 82.7K 39
Being a rare male Omega, Taehyung's life has been nothing but miserable. Despite being harassed, bullied, and treated lowly, he always been a kind-he...
35K 2.6K 39
"True blooded alpha is born from a male alpha and female alpha mating. When a true blooded alpha mates with a male omega, a pure omega will be born...
131K 9.8K 91
Park Jimin is smart, loyal, strong, and loving. Everything Jungkook's ever looked for in a mate. Except the independent omega has no reason to trus...