Secret | Jinkook ✔️

By halekook

As if being an outcast wasn't enough of a struggle for Kim Seokjin, his life becomes harder to navigate when... More

Welcome
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty Four: Epilogue

Thirty-Seven

7.1K 659 140
By halekook

When Jungkook got home, he found the lights out downstairs, which didn't surprise him as it was late, he, unfortunately, had to stay at work late to finish up an RFP that was needed for the next day. The first task handed down to him that he would have to present directly at a meeting where his father would be, and he didn't want to let him down, so he worked hard on it.

He had called Jin to inform him he would be home late, he could sense Jin wasn't happy about it, but he didn't argue with him either and told him it was fine. He really wishes he didn't have to stay late, but he didn't have a choice, and he could have finished it up at home, but after thinking, he knew it was better to get it done at the office, especially after the day he has done had.

Going upstairs, he goes to Sunghee's room, where she was sleeping peacefully; it made him smile. He kissed her forehead, changed the lullaby playing, and gave her something that more his preference. He figured she loved the music he played for her, even though Jin disagreed, but they usually played whatever for her depending on who put her to bed.

A smile formed on her lips in her sleep, making Jungkook smile too, "I know you like the music I choose better, but your Appa denies it." Jungkook said, bending and giving her a kiss on her forehead once more before departing her room.

Upon leaving her room, he goes to his and Jin's room. Jin wasn't in bed as he had been expecting, but hearing the shower and Jin humming, he knew where he was. Placing his bag down, he loosened his tie and pulled it from his neck. While unbuttoning his shirt, he stops as he hears Jin's phone dinging non-stop. Walking towards the bed, he picks up the phone on the charging station by the night table; he saw from the notification several notifications were coming in from Jimin.

"He must be bored," Jungkook mutters to himself and places Jin's phone back onto the charging station.

Stripping out of the rest of his clothes, he goes towards the bathroom, deciding he would join Jin in the shower.

Jin was humming his new favorite song while using his back brush to scrub his back. He was forever thankful for Jimin for getting it for him because, in his current state, it made showering a lot more effortless for him. There was not a day that goes by that he was not awaiting going in labor; every day he woke up, he was praying that day would be the day, but it wasn't happening. He wanted to no be pregnant already; he didn't care if they would drive him insane; he just wanted them out.

As the shower door slides open, he jumps in fright, almost slipping, but Jungkook held onto him pulls him towards him as he joins him in the shower.

Jin slaps Jungkook arm, "are you crazy?! Why would you scare me like that?"

"Sorry, I didn't know you would have been afraid," Jungkook responded in a soft voice as he tries wrapping his arms around Jin.

"I tell you all the time when I am in the shower to announce yourself, is it that hard?" Jin said, pulling away from Jungkook, who moves closer to him, hugging him from behind.

"No, babe, it's not. I am sorry, I wasn't thinking."

Jin sighs and relaxes against Jungkook, "it's fine, how was work?"

"It was tiring and hard." Jungkook groaned and nuzzled his face into Jin's neck, "I missed you." he whispered, moving his hands to Jin's belly using his fingers to trace circles around it. "I thought about you a lot today."

"You did?"

"I did. I couldn't wait to come home and see you." Jungkook lips found Jin's neck as his hand caress Jin's body, moving to his ass, sliding his fingers between Jin's cheeks, spreading them apart as he pushes him slightly forward.

Jin press both palms against the shower wall before him; as Jungkook leaned closer, pressing his body against his, he could feel Jungkook's member poking him between his legs. Wrapping an arm around Jin's chest, Jungkook uses his other hand and guides his member to Jin's entrance, pressing the tip of his cock there as he pushes forward, moaning aloud.

Leaning his head forward, Jin moaned softly as Jungkook thrusts into him with deep and long strokes hit against his prostate with each drive. As he begins rubbing Jin's nipples, Jin pushes back against him, and his body shook as he cried out, making Jungkook thrust faster into him. Being pregnant made Jin extremely sensitive to Jungkook touches; it didn't take much to send him over the edge these days.

Pressing his lips to Jin's shoulder, his teeth grazing Jin's skin as he sucked lightly on his shoulder and neck. Tightening his hold around Jin's chest as he thrust faster into him as Jin cry out and his hole quiver around Jungkook's cock as he cums again, the pulsing of his hole drives Jungkook towards his own orgasm, he grunts against Jin as he cums into him.

The two took their time afterward to shower together while sharing kisses in between helping each other.

********

"We can't do that again until after the babies are born," Jin said while he sat down on the bed and watch Jungkook get dress.

Jungkook frowns and turns to face him, "I don't think there is anything wrong with us having sex, as long as we are safe."

"Yeah, because sex in the shower is safe," Jin said with a laugh. "But I am serious, I know I am close, I can feel it, and the doctor last time said I should stop having sex around this time to avoid stimulating contractions."

"I looked into that, that's just theoretical, having sex doesn't trigger you going into labor, you will be fine, but if you want to, we can stop and wait until what six weeks, eight weeks is it after they are born?"

Jin nods, "something like that, it could be longer, depending on how long it takes me to be able to recover, which I don't know with having quadruplets. And please don't misunderstand. It's not that I don't want to have sex with you; it's just I want to be safe right now, and besides, it's become a bit uncomfortable for me."

Jungkook walks towards Jin and sits on his side of the bed, "it's fine, I understand."

Resting his hand on Jungkook's thigh Jin smiled at him, "we can do other things in the meantime." he said, trying to change the mood as he wasn't sure how Jungkook was feeling about what he was saying. There were times he could read Jungkook, and then there were other times he couldn't.

Jungkook gave him a faint smile, "it's fine, babe, don't let that be a worry. Your health and our kids come first. We have a lifetime for all of that. Now, enough of this, tell me, how were classes today?"

Jin lean his head against Jungkook's chest, "it was good; two classes got canceled, so it wasn't bad. I took the time to do laundry and began planting some seeds in the garden in the backyard."

"You did gardening?"

"Yes, it was relaxing-"

"Seokjin, you are nine months pregnant; I don't think you should be gardening right now, especially when you are home alone with Sunghee."

Jin sighs, "I didn't do a lot of bending, and I sat on a chair, using the shovel. I dug around the dirt and just threw the seeds in; it wasn't bad. Anyway, how was work? Did you finish your request for proposal?"

"Just be careful, please, and yes. I am impressed you knew what it meant. By the way, there is something I want to tell you."

Jin sat up and turned to look at Jungkook, "I searched it up after you told me, and sure, what's up?"

"There is this guy at work, he keeps trying to make moves at me, wanting me to notice him, he has even made some inappropriate comments towards me, this has been happening since I started there-"

"What isn't that sexual harassment?"

"Yeah, it is; I wasn't sure how to deal with it at first, especially after I told him I was married, and he failed to get the hint. Anyway, I was talking to Taehyung this morning, and he gave me some advice. I didn't think I would have to act on, until this morning when I arrived at work. It all worked out; I went to the HR department and filed a complaint against him. My dad heard about it and fired him on the spot."

Jin let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding, "oh good, as he should, what the fuck was wrong with that guy, and you told him you were married, and he was still trying to come onto you? Are people that desperate now, and why didn't you say something to me earlier about this?"

"I don't know, and honestly, I didn't want to worry you unnecessarily, especially when I didn't realize he would go so far-"

"What do you mean?" Jin asked, confused.

Jungkook sat up, facing Jin, "when I got to work this morning, he brought me coffee, which I refused as you know I ate here this morning. He didn't like that I rejected it, so he sat down in my lap and pressed his lips against mine, trying to force a kiss out of me."

Jin bit into his lip as he looked down onto the bed, as his fingers began drumming along the blanket. Jungkook brought his hand over him, taking his hand into his, holding it, "Seokjin, I promise you I didn't respond to the kiss, nor was I okay with it that's why I reported him."

Glancing up, Jin looked at Jungkook, "that's not what I am annoyed about Jungkook; this guy sexually harassed you, that's not okay. Who the fuck does that? You said your dad fired him?"

"He did, effectively immediately, and the cops were called; my dad wanted me to file an official report with them."

"Wow, you must have been so creeped out; I am sorry that happened to you," Jin said, moving closer to Jungkook and giving him a hug, "please don't be afraid to tell me these things if they happen again, don't think about if I will get mad, yes I am going to get mad, not at you, but these sick fucks. I will only get mad at you if you are entertaining their behavior, which I don't think you are stupid to do because I will have you paying spousal and child support for the rest of your life."

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jin and kisses him, resting his head on Jin's shoulder"thank you for listening and understanding." he whispers as tears fell from his eyes, breaking Jin's heart. Jin wishes he could find the man who made his husband feel like that and strangle him.

Jin hugged him tighter, and he rubbed Jungkook's back, "I am your husband, I will always try to understand and thank you for telling me, I am so sorry this happened to you; you did the right thing by filing a complaint."

****

Thank you for 100K +

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 227 8
Short-story Jungkook returns home following a month-long business trip in France. Upon entering the house, he discovers Jin lying face down in the li...
17.8K 1.2K 27
Kim SeokJin has only one mission, to assassinate the emperor, Jeon JungKook the great emperor.
53.5K 1.3K 30
" kookie oppa?" " Yes puppy?" " Fuck me oppa" Kim Taehyung the daughter of the CEO of the Kim.GJ company . She is only daughter and is very very inn...
1M 40.4K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...