๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ“๐“๐‡ ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“.

By saditified

" ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ง' ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐š ๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ญ." BY FAITHKIO... More

previews.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7
8
9
10
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
im bck ..
26.
27
28
29.
30.
aye!
31.
32.
33
34.
35
36.
37.
38
39.
40.
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59.
60
61
62
63
64
66
67
68
69
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
authors note .
coming soon.

65

6.7K 291 207
By saditified

houston, tx.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄

𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 3.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

today was officially court day.

if all goes right, xavier will be a free man.. with the exception of probation.

if worst comes to worst, xavier gets charged with homicide and gang affiliation.

with everybodys hopes to the sky, they all showed up to the court date, sitting in the room peacefully.

Justus' sister flew done to houston, helping gather everything she needed up, and ever since she started being a lawyer, she has never lost a case.

they all hope that's the deal today.

everybody was seated silently in the courtroom, from the jury to the bailiff, from the gang, to aysja as her and xavier made eye contact, to the judge, and all the spectators.

"All rise." the bailiff waited for everyone except the judge to stand. "Department One of the District Court is now in session.Judge Monica presiding. Please be seated." the bailiff ended.

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Calling the case of the Marcus V. White. Are both y'all sides ready?" The black judge spoke.

"Ready for the Tae'vion Marcus, Your Honor. " The attorney spoke.

"Ready for the defense... Your Honor." Justus' sister, Jamelia Evans Spoke.

the clerk made the jury do their oath before everyone sat once more, allowing the deputy to begin the debating.

"your honor and ladies and gentlemen of the jury. the defendant has been charged with the murder of 24 year old Tae'vion Marcus. The evidence will show that when the defendant was approximently 17 years old, he first met Mr.Marcus, in a heated altercation which left Mr. Whites birth mother and birth brother deceased." The officer started.

"Following up, a few months back of present time, Mr. White and few unknown colleagues teamed up, to murder Mr. Marcus , in an execution style. The only evidence that is solible is the witness, Tre Walker." the deputy begun, which as the friend group heard the name, a gasp fell out of their mouths.

'Tre?' they all thought, looking at eachother.

"The evidence I present will prove to you thatthe defendant is guilty as charged." the deputy finished.

The judge nodded.

"your honor and ladies and gentlemen of the jury. under the law my client is presumedinnocent until proven guilty. during this trial, you will hear no real evidence against my client. you will come to know the truth. that Xavier was not only wrongfully accused of murder in cold blood, but also was in the presence of mishandling by the police.Therefore my client is not guilty." Jamelia spoke.

"the prosecution may call its first witness." the judge spoke.

"the People call the witness, Tre Walker." the deputy spoke.

tre then came out from behind a door, the friend group from atlanta began to stank view him. eyeing him up and down.

"snitch ass nigga man" drake muttered under his breath, causing amani to rest her hand on his forearm.

"nigga bogus" kavon said, flaring his nostrils.

tre then sat down in the witness stand, eyeing xavier with a smirk.

"please stand sir. raise your right hand. do you promise that the testimony you shall give in the case before this court shall be the truth,the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?" the clerk began

"I do." tre said, raising his hand before putting it back down.

xavier stayed silent, looking straight forward with a straight face.

"can you please recall what you supposedly saw the night of the murder of tae'vion white." the judge spoke.

Jamelia and the deputy both stood up, ready for their rebuttals.

"well the night of the shooting, i had just came to visit houston to see my boys."

"visit houston from where?" jamelia spoke.

"atlanta." he responded.

"Would it be fair to say you knew Xavier prior to that time? ?" jamelia asked once more.

"irrelevant!" the deputy yelled.

"sir, calm yourself please." the judge side-eyed him.

"Proceed Miss. Evans."

jamelia waited for tre's response.

"yes i do, we use to be homeboys in highschool." tre responded.

"and why did you guys stop being friends?" jamelia asked once more.

"we just fell off. nothing really." tre shrugged.

"so if i can ask, 'just falling off' makes you go to officers to accuse your past friend of homicide?" jamelia asks.

"has the defendant done anything to provoke you?" she asked again.

"double question." the judge called.

"my apologies." jamelia said, waiting for tre's answer.

"no, he has done nothing to provoke me." tre said, side-eyeing xavier.

"wish a nigga would lie." xavier said under his breath, playing with his hand cuffs.

"have you done anything to provoke anything relating to the defendant." jamelia said, knowing that tre had previously shot kavon.

"no." tre answered blankly.

"a fuckin' lie." kavon said out loud by accident.

"silence in the courtroom." the judge boomed.

"mkay. proceed with your story." jamelia said, sitting back down next to xavier, as she looked back at kavon.

"well, like i said, i came to houston to visit my boys. i was staying in a hotel and one night they had told me to pull up infront his crib. we was just about to chill and drink honestly." he started.

"looking on your file, you're nothing short of 19. you were drinking?" jamelia said, standing back up.

"irrelevant!" the deputy yelled once more.

"im not gonna tell you one last time sir, silence from here on out." judge monica stated.

"yea i was, every body gon drink before 21 at some point." he says.

"then, after a lil while of chilling wit. my folks, i had went to my car to run ova to the gas station, they had wanted some red bulls so i hadda clutch you feel me. i walk out cause im hearing mad gunshots ' bow bow bow ' " he mocks.

"i walk out, and i see 3 boys, they face was covered and all hop into a car, ion remember the model or nothing, but they hopped into the car. after seeing them, i jumped in my car quickly, and as im about to drive off i see xavier shoot tae tae in his head from the back." tae starts.

"shit fucked me up man" he shakes his head.

jamelia kept her laughter to herself.

"your honor, may i present you with some evidence along with video footage that can prove that at the time of the supposed ' shooting '. Tre Walker, did not actually touch down in houston texas streets yet?" jamelia walks up to the judge stand.

tre tries to peek before the clerk mushed him back down.

jamelia placed 3 papers infront of her.

"lets begin, the papers that i just presented to you was a picture from the houston airport security cameras. if you look closely, you can see that's tre right there in the all black. this picture was taking approximently 15 minutes before the supposed shooting." she starts, causing the spectators to all look at eachother, whispering.

"May i add, this specific airport is no less than a hour drive from the shooting area." she begins to rebuttal.

"Also, 15 minutes after that picture was snapped from the security footage. Infront of you are his card records. Showing that at the time that the shooting occured, he bought starbucks. A dragonfruit refresher and a brownie to be exact." jamelia said smiling.

the deputy seemed slightly shut down.

"Thank you Miss. Evans, Deputy, present me with solid evidence." the judge called the deputy up.

"Ma'am, my witness was the evidence. But it is no doubt that this defendant is guilty. He has connections to the OMB gang, aswell as connections to the top 2 gang leaders in all of atlanta. Look at his face Your Honor, nothing but no care for the lost life." the deputy tried to reason.

"Your honor, may I include something?" Jamelia said.

"Go ahead, miss Evans." Judge Monica.

"my client has no reason to feel sorrow for a man, that brutally murdered his only connected family right infront of his face when he was nothing short of a child. May i also add, your one piece of evidence, is proven to not be evidence. Your officer not only assaulted the defendants baby mother but also arrested my client without reading his miranda rights." Jamelia said.

"Its obvious you found an witness that had just as much spite as you have against xavier to give a made up story, especially when he solemnly swore to tell the truth."

"B-b-but" the deputy began.

"Silence, Jury." The judge said, preparing for the jury.

"your honor, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, Xavier White was unlucky to get into the mix of not only losing his mother and father to Tae'vion Marcus, but not being tried against his murder. Tae'vion was a well known enemy in the streets and Xavier is someone who moved away from the streets to start nothing but a life for his baby and girlfriend. It is absolutely heartless for the deputy and Tre Walker to put this anchor on my client nothing the distress the deceased put on him and his family. Thank you." Jamelia began.

the jury all nodded, before everybody exited the room, to let the jury decide.

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭

"will the jury foreperson please stand? Has the jury reached aunanimous verdict?" the judge spoke.

"yes." the jury foreperson said.

"the jury finds the defendant not guilty of homicide and gang affiliation, orders to the court" the clerk spoke making aysja and their group jump up , yelling.

"YES" aysja said jumping up and down.

xavier turned around, smiling at aysja before walking up to the court wall, hugging her over it, and kissing her stomach.

aysja turned to jamelia , hugging her.

"thank you so much melia, forreal" she said still hugging her.

"girl you know its' anything for family. im waiting for babyshower sis." jamelia said hugging back before shaking the judges hand and bucking at the deputy, before being escorted out by her guards.

"i love you baby." xavier said kissing her.

"i love you too, go get dressed we gettin the fuck up outta hea." she said smiling.

"fasho, lemme say wassup to my dawgs tho." he said, and as if on cue, they walk up to him , dapping him up immediately.

"my mannnn" drake says huggin him.

"my ni- im playing" josh says dapping him up, recieving a stank eye from melanese.

"my dawg free. we gon get that nigga dont worry." justus whispers in xavier's ear, referring to tre.

"you a opp!" nini yells out , catching tres attention before he quickly speeds out the court house.

the rest of the boys greet him before he goes into the back to get out of his cuffs and jail clothes, and walk back out of the court house after signing a few papers.

"my baby is freeeee" aysja said, walking hand in hand out the courthouse and to the corvette.

"and is fasho, i need me a haircut though fuck allat" he says, opening the passenger door for her as she handing him his wallet.

he closed the door before hopping in the drivers seat, and they sped off to celebrate.

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 (𝙗𝙧𝙧)

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝘿𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚

..

i cant have him in jail too long chy.

he kilt that nigga and got away wit cause my boys dont leave a trace big blrrrrrrrd,

ight bye ily.

vote + comment + share.

- im out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

968K 38.5K 50
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ? ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ...
14K 334 22
"๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ" ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ
49.2K 1.4K 28
๐๐ซ๐—ผ๐—บ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐—บ๐š๐๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐—ผ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐–ซ๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ *Excuse any mistakes* แดกแดส€แด‹ 3
1.1M 43.2K 52
Yours, mine, ours. *old, don't read* 08/3/2021 - 08/15/2021