𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 π˜πŽπ” | π™š. π™Ÿπ™–...

By ryuksappleslice

"I want you (Y/N), can I have you?" You were just minding you own business one day when Eren Jaeger came into... More

eat my assπŸ₯Ί
poop sock supremacy😍
stupid hoeπŸ™„
now who wanna suck my pussy😫
i eat children🀩🀩
meat😭😭😭😭😭
oi oi oi erwin peepee peeeepeeee😎
this shit bussin
lick me🦺 tease meβœ‚ touch me πŸ±β€πŸ‘€please me 🧿sex meπŸ§β€β™‚οΈ
HELP🐱 MY PUSSIES GONE CRAZYπŸ”ͺβ›“βš”
Isayama pls don't kill ErenπŸ₯°πŸ₯° thanksπŸ™πŸ™Œ
πŸ˜ŽπŸ€πŸ˜€πŸ•ΆπŸ€
πŸ‘¨β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘¨β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘¨β€πŸ¦―
dino nuggetsπŸ₯Ί
⚠️dump truck alert⚠️
just got caught in 4kπŸ“·πŸ“Έ
google, show me a picture of this dudes balls😏
todoroni and cheese😳
benis
shout out my mom for pushing me out her badussy
you like jazz?
pee drawer
my throat feeling lonely rn eren😫πŸ₯΅
why is my back archingπŸ€”πŸ˜
dilf supremacyπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈ
piss kinkπŸ’¦
milf supremacy
aremih😍😏
eggwinπŸ₯΅
oops
sorry lol
dying inside lol
tatakaeπŸ‘ΉπŸ•Š
punt children❀
i need helpπŸ‘΄β˜ΊπŸ€©πŸ₯°
sussy bakaπŸ‘Ή
heeheeπŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈπŸ’ƒπŸ•΄
muffin bussinπŸ₯΅
next question😁
yummy toilet water😫🀀
guys help idk
kirkland water

i like to be fucked like a slutπŸ‘΄

2.1K 68 138
By ryuksappleslice

Sunday afternoon you arrived back at your house with your Aunt since you still had to go to school Monday. You didn't tell Josey about what happened because well you didn't want to talk about it and it involved drugs which she was not fond of.

Cameron came over when you got back too. You didn't tell him anything as well, he would probably just get mad at Eren since what he told you seemed like he just used you. But you did the same to him pretty much. You just wanted to forget about it.

The more you thought about it the more you longed for Eren's touch.

"Wait Eren was there?" Cameron was shocked to hear that you spent the weekend with not just Bryson but with Eren too.

"Yeah, his half-brother is in the same house as Bryson. Weird coincidence I guess."

-1 month time skip-

For the past month you and Eren have drifted apart, you still talked with him because you were in the same friend group though. But both of you still felt bad for using the other. 

Eren took the hint that you didn't like him so he backed off, which is what he thought you wanted. But that just made you distance yourself even more from him because that's what you thought he wanted. You also didn't want to risk being played by him, if you did start to develop feeling for him, he would probably just crush them. 'Maybe Ashley was right, he would just play me.'

"(Y/N) don't forget that after school we have a dinner to attend to." Josey slipped on her shoes and headed to the front door.

"Shit I totally forgot about that, thanks for reminding me. Cameron's family will be there right?" You finished packing your lunch that you would eat at school and went to the door where Josey would be leaving.

"Yeah they will, have a good day. I won't be coming home later, after work I'm going straight to the dinner." She opened the door and waved goodbye to you.

"Okay, see you later!" You waved back then continued to get ready for school. 

Ever since last week you started driving to school with Cameron again since their basketball season had ended. And today was your turn to drive to school.

Usually since Cameron is always ready first he comes to your house 20 minutes before leaving to school.

"I really don't want to go tonight." Cameron sulked and jumped onto your bed as you pulled up your school socks.

"Bruh neither do I but we just have to put up with it. Our futures have already been decided for us so their isn't much we could do about it." You ruffled your fingers through Cameron's blonde hair and he groaned in annoyance.

"Do you ever just want to run away and live your own life?" You were a little shocked at his question because Cameron always seemed to enjoy his life and looked forward to taking over his parents company.

"Well yeah I guess. But I hadn't put much thought into it."

"Do you want to go run away with me." Cameron looked you dead in the eye, he was serious. He just wanted to run away with you and marry you. Though he knew that was never possible so he just laughed.

"Cameron don't say stupid shit like that, you know we can't." You rolled your eyes and sighed at your bestfriends change of attitude. "Besides, we are kind of lucky that we have our lives planned out. If I had a choice of what I wanted to do when I got older I would literally live in a ditch because I have no idea what I would do."

"Mmm, I bet if you had a choice you would find yourself a sugar daddy and live off of him. You could easily pull one."

"Hmm that's tempting, maybe in another life."

Cameron thought to himself, 'Yeah, maybe in another life... I could be with you'.

"Okay lets go." Cameron hopped on the and shrugged off the depressing thought. The two of you got your bags and drove to school.

--

"OW SASHA LET GO" Connie screamed in the hallway at the girl who was biting his hand that thought it was a potato.

"Jeez has there ever been a day where something doesn't happen with the two of them." You and Cameron walked towards the scene. Today you came prepared, before leaving you put a slice of bread in your bag.

You pulled out the piece of bread and waved it in front of Sasha's face to let go. Pretty much everyone was staring at you guys at this point but they were used to Sasha's behavior.

She latched onto the thick piece of bread and ran to a corner to eat in peace.

"Ah thanks (Y/N)." Connie rubbed his tooth-marked hand and hissed. "I think she's getting more and more violent every day."

"Yeah, she definitely is." 

"Hey guys." Eren came up to the group with Mikasa and Armin at his sides. The group seemed much happier then before when they weren't friends because of Ashley. 

"Hey." You gave him a half smile. The group could feel the awkward tension between you and Eren. Cameron noticed a while ago that you had been distancing yourself from Eren, but he never really questioned anything. That's what he wanted to happen between you and Eren, he knew it was selfish. But don't we all deserve to be selfish sometimes, it was your decision to stay away from Eren anyways.

"We should probably get to class, the bell is going to ring in a minute." Mikasa told the group, we all agreed and went to Shadis's classroom.

"Alright class, today we will be starting our science project. I have assigned each of you a partner to design a car that is durable enough to hold an egg but also have speed." He got more into detail on the project and handed out packets to the class for everyone to have filled out by the end of the deadline which was in 2 and a half weeks.

"The partners will be Cameron and Sasha, Connie and Mikasa, Jean and Marco, Reiner and Bertholdt, Anne and Armin, (Y/N) and Eren..." He continued on calling out partners but your gaze went over to the emerald green hued boy as his went to you. 'Shit this is not good, I should ask for a different partner. No I doubt Shadis would ever agree to that, I'll just have to live with it I guess' You sighed and waited for Shadis to stop talking so you could start the project.

When he did, you walked over to the seat next to Eren and sat down in it. "So what do you want to do for the project." Eren went through his packet to the drawing section to sketch out a plan.

"Well since we can only use paper and straws for the body of the car we should make it into a pizza shape and have the egg be put inside the car with some sort of paper seat belt to hold it in." Eren was drawing down the idea onto his paper as well as you were. 

After discussing more of the project Eren lost focus staring into your eyes. He missed those (E/C) orbs that he used to look in all the time.

He wants to be better friends with you again but doesn't know how. Even though you have been drifting apart Eren still likes you. "Eren?"

"Oh sorry what?" He jolted back to reality.

"Um, I was saying that I think we did enough for today so we could take a break for the rest of the period."

"Oh okay." You were about to walk off to go talk to Cameron but then his hand grabbed your wrist stopping you from leaving. You turned to look back at Eren who was holding your wrist. "Oh uh sorry" He let go. "Could we talk for a little?"

You sat back down, you didn't want to leave Eren, even if it was for the best if you did. "Yeah? Got something on your mind?"

"Mmm, just you again." Your heart fluttered, its been a while since you've heard his flirty voice. Damn did you miss it. The slight rasp of his deep voice filled your ear, you enjoyed being around Eren. 

"Hm that makes two of us." You cockily when along with the flirting.

"Oh really? In that case why don't we hang out tonight, you're going to the dinner tonight right?" Eren gave up on avoiding you, he just wanted you back. Even if you didn't want him back.

"Yeah I am, I'm sure theirs no way of avoiding you tonight so might as well." As much as you knew it would be a bad idea, you didn't care. Cameron and Jean would be there too so it should be fine. Plus doing the project with Eren seemed to bring down the awkwardness. 

Maybe things could go back to how they use to be. You both hoped it could.

"Okay great." The bell rang and everyone started packing out the door. You put all your stuff into your bag and went to your next class, P.E. which was taught by Pyxis.

Once lunch period rolled around you sat next to Eren today. Cameron was jealous by you suddenly sitting by Eren again. But in the end he knew it would happen eventually so just went back to talking to Jean.

After lunch you caught up with Eren, Cameron, and Jean to ask them something. "Do you guys wanna stay the night at my house after the dinner?"

"Wait really? A chance to stay over at your house, hell yeah." Jean answered as the horny boy he is. 

"Yeah sure sounds fun." Eren was glad that you were comfortable around him again. He was proud of the progress he had already made in one day.

"I was already planning on it but I guess they can join." Cameron said.

"Okay great, I'm gonna pick all of you up on my way to the dinner so you can put your stuff in my car if that's okay." They all agreed and you walked into class with them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 788 13
οΉ™β­”οΌŽπŸ« "its funny that we've both fucked so many people, βŸ† ( 〃yet we still havent ran into each other." .) β˜…β˜†οΉ” "maybe thats a good thing."οΉ† β—ƒοΌŽa sto...
795 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
Sonder By :P

Fanfiction

2.1K 58 21
You transfer to Marley University on account of Sasha, your life long best friend. While there, you meet a guarded Eren Jaeger. What's the worst that...
810K 40.4K 97
────────────────── .Λšα΅Žβ”Š 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾 ⋆.ೃ࿔:ο½₯❝ π‘–π‘šπ‘Žπ‘”π‘–π‘›π‘’ π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘‘π˜©π‘’ π‘π‘’π‘œπ‘π‘™π‘’ 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑖𝑛 π‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘π‘’. ❞ - π‘—π‘œπ˜©π‘› 𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑛...