Fragments | #4

Aella_Grey

❝ You're playing a dangerous game without so much as a glimpse into the rule book. ❞ - Legacies born with tra... Еще

fragments
one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three

five

9.7K 372 169
Aella_Grey

Carter Furore

What's poking me in the ass?

A groan of annoyance left my lips as I remembered the events of last night and slid out of the plant pot, successfully stopping the leaf from ruining my comfort.

Who buys spiky plants? Idiots.

I adjusted to the normal, bright morning light instead of the flashing neon ones and placed a hand on my head.

Didn't I make friends last night? I think they were my cousins, they were pretty fun, especially-

"Why is there a spiky leaf poking my dick? Who even buys spiky plants? Idiots."

Especially that one.

"You're still in the plant pot. Who even bought that miserable thing?" I remember his name beginning with V. We'll call him that.

V slid out of the plant pot, lying next to me and I huffed out a breath and decided to introduce my hungover self.

"I'm Carter. Are you my cousin or something?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

He shook his head, "Nah, I'm adopted."

We shared a look before he stood up, stretching his legs. I held my arms out and he pulled me up as well.

"I'm Vaughn." He extended his hand while yawning.

"We've been stuck in a plant pot together for the past like, ten hours, no need for formalities." I laughed and then regretted it from the pounding in my head.

I started walking only to almost trip over two bodies and looked down to see Remi and some other guy. I glanced over to the balcony and saw Xander sleeping soundly.

Nixon was lying half off my bed, still in a swaying position. The fact that the lights were normal and the music wasn't on anymore showed me someone had came into the room.

"Who are they?" I asked, pointing to the man and woman who looked in their mid to late thirties that were passed out in my bathroom. The man had the vodka bottle still in hand and the woman had bunny ears on.

Vaughn groaned but with his facial expression it was obvious this happened regularly.

"Wyatt, Hadley." He took the vodka bottle out of Wyatt's hand and placed it on the bathroom counter before pulling the headband off Hadley and putting it on me.

"Really?" I asked but then looked in the mirror. "At least I still look pretty while being hungover."

The two of us knew I was lying at that. I looked like I'd just woken up after being sent to Mars in my sleep to go on a bender.

I took the headband and off and put it on Vaughn, grabbing my phone. He posed for the picture and then ran a hand through his fair.

"I'm definitely not completely sober yet, you better delete that." He peered over my shoulder to see what I was doing and I grinned evilly.

"You wish." I said and changed it to my lock screen with a laugh. He chuckled sarcastically and put the headband back on me, taking his own phone from his pocket.

I made the weirdest face possible and he laughed, changing it to his.

The actual fuck am I doing?

"You two appear to be getting along well. That's weird. Vaughn are you still drunk, usually you'd have shouted at someone already for annoying you." The voice came from below us and I looked down at Wyatt who was using the door handle to drag himself up.

"Help me up you asshole." He helped Hadley up who almost slipped in her heels but smiled at us.

"This never happened but other than that, it's really good to have you all back with us." She smiled at me before leaving the room to attend breakfast. Before Wyatt left he told me once the others were up we could all go down for breakfast.

Vaughn grabbed Isaac, putting his arm around his shoulder and dragging him out. He looked like he wanted to say something else to me but just shook his head and left.

I started with the easiest to wake up and hauled Nixon up, so we was resting flatly on the bed. I opened the mini fridge in the corner of the room that I was thankful for and grabbed four bottles of water.

"Nix, wake up." I poked his cheek and he opened his eyes, cringing at the light.

I passed one of the bottles to him and he rubbed a hand over his face with a sigh, "I didn't do anything too embarrassing did I?"

At the words I grinned and took out my phone.

"Interesting lock screen." He narrowed his eyes at me and then the phone.

"Don't ask." I muttered and opened my gallery to find a few videos from last night. I showed Nix the one of him swaying with a capri sun in his hand and he put his heads in his hands.

I laughed and turned Remi over, kneeling down next to him. He didn't wake up so I slapped him around the head lightly and he shot up.

I passed another of the bottles to him and he drank it quickly, picking himself up and sprawling out on the bottom of the bed.

"I wouldn't wake him up." Nix told me as I grabbed Xander's arm, attempting to drag him into the room and away from the balcony. After putting in the hard work and time, he was safely inside, unable to accidentally plummet to his death.

I shut the double doors and looked down at my brother who was only twenty minutes older than me. Xander groaned, coming around and propped himself up on his forearms. He stood up, taking the water bottle I passed to him with a gruff 'thanks'.

"I obviously beat our cousin in that competition, look at me go." Remi showed us my phone that had the video of him and Isaac throwing it back.

Xander cracked a small, amused smile and looked at my lockscreen, taking my phone from Remington.

"Interesting." He passed the phone back to me. "Anyway, I'm going to have a shower, don't do anything stupid, idiots." With that he left, followed by Remi and Nix.

I picked an outfit and towel up before heading into my own bathroom and turning the shower on. The water slightly burned, hitting my shoulder where my relatively new tattoo was.

It stopped burning pretty quickly though and I did my normal routine before getting dressed and drying my hair.

My room was empty when I stepped back in so I took the chance and pulled my suitcase out, opening it up. I pulled the zipper to the smaller compartment and a small box fell out.

When I opened it I sighed at the sight of the silver necklace with a W in the center of it. A familiar feeling made itself present in my chest and I put the necklace on.

I hid it under my shirt and then stuffed the suitcase back under the bed, opening the drawer in my nightstand and taking the small pill bottle out. I emptied two small pills onto my hand and drank them with water, being reminded that I had to make an appointment with the doctors around here soon.

After pushing the thoughts out of my head, I met my brothers in the hallway and we all headed downstairs together.

It's breakfast, what could possibly go wrong over food?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Unexpected YunginTangie

Подростковая литература

247K 6.7K 53
some things, is best not to be explained. My very first story.
Making Memories of Us. H.Stowe

Любовные романы

359 18 26
"There isnt much to tell you.. oh wait, no theres a lot to tell you, let me just start with... Every family has a story, welcome to ours."
59.9K 1.9K 22
𝕊𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣�...
311K 6.1K 14
"let the blood spill." [STAN URIS X OC] [WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE... LET'S DIE THE RIGHT WAY.] {lowercase intended}