The Masked Killer| JIKOOK

By jikookworld_

Park Jimin is a 25 year old male with a medical problem of hyperventilating. There were countless numbers of... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
~5~
~6~
~7~
8
~9~
10
~11~
12
13
14
15
~16~
! Christmas Special !
17
18
19
20
~21~
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
~31~
32
33
34
35
36
37
~38~
39
40
~41~
43
44
~Final Chapter~

42

400 23 1
By jikookworld_

👁👄👁
"We can leave now if you want." Jimin said playing in Jungkook's hair. "I don't know baby. I don't feel like driving my car. Maybe we should continue what happened this morning." Jungkook said kissing Jimin's neck. "If that's what you want. I'll do anything for you." Jimin said. Jungkook sat Jimin on his lap and kissed all over him.

"Ah! Don't bite me." He whines. "It hurts when you do that." Jimin said moving Jungkook's head. "You never said that before. Maybe...it's cuz...you're too sensitive today? I don't bite that hard do I?" Jungkook asked grabbing Jimin's waist.

"I don't know. Not really. But that one really did hurt." Jimin said taking off his shorts. "Oh so you wanna get on with it now?" Jungkook asked. "Yes I do. I want it right now actually." Jimin said rolling his hips against Jungkook.

"Are you in heat?" Jungkook laughs. "What? I'm not some animal Kookie." Jimin laughs with him. "Yeh, but you're my kitten right? My baby's in heat, and I'll do anything to help my precious kitten. In fact—"

There was a loud banging on the door downstairs. "Wh-what was that?" Jimin questioned in fear. "I don't know darling." It happened again, making Jimin jump. "We have to go see who's here. You stay here darling." Jungkook said moving Jimin off his lap. "No I'm coming with you. No question about it."

Jimin put back on his shorts along with Jungkook's shirt. "Stay behind me baby. I know that I'm literally the worst person in this city but you never know." Jungkook said putting Jimin behind him. "I'm scared Jungkookie." Jimin whines holding Jungkook's shoulders. "It'll be fine, okay? Don't worry."

There was another loud banging on the door. "Alright! We're coming!" Jungkook said walking towards the door. When he opened the door, three cops were standing right there, staring at Jungkook and he, staring right back at them. "May we help you?" Jungkook said feeling Jimin wrap his arms tighter around his waist.

"We have word that someone here is being held hostage by the masked killer? Would you let us in?" The cop asked. "What?! No. This is our house. No one is being held hostage here. Where'd you even get that information?"

"That's none of your business. Young man, are you...Park Jimin?" The cop asked. Jungkook looked back at Jimin. "Um...yes sir that is the name on my birth certificate. What's wrong?" Jimin asks letting go of Jungkook. "Sir would you step away from the hostage."

"What? No! I'm no hostage! I live here with my grandmother. This is my house." Jungkook pulled Jimin away from the cops. "Detain him!" A cop yells, while another charges at Jungkook. "Sir you are under arrest for kidnapping, sexual assault, and numerous homicides. Anything you say or do will be held against you in the court of law."

"NO! You cannot take him!!! He has nothing to do with any of those charges!! Please don't take my boyfriend away from me!!" Jimin screams and hollers. "LET HIM GO PLEASE!!!! He's not a felon! He's my boyfriend!" Jimin yells and yells trying his best to get out of the cops grip.

Jungkook managed to get out the cops hands and go over to Jimin. "It's okay Jimin. Come find me. I'll be fine. Call Taehyung and tell him to get you. All my things are yours, and you know exactly what I'm talking about. It's not over yet." Jungkook kissed Jimin's head before the cops can pull him away.

As for Jimin, with the other cop, he continued to fight his way out of the cops arms. Watching his first love be dragged out of the house and in to the back of a cop car, was something he'd hoped would never happen.

Jimin cried and cried. He eventually gave up fighting and sat there. Luckily his grandmother heard everything and came to his rescue. He ran all the way to her and she hugged him. "Th-they took him from me! Granny...they took Jungkookie." Jimin cried on his grandmother's shoulder. "It'll be alright son. He will be fine. I promise. Jungkook is a strong man."

The cop pulled Jimin away from his grandmother. "I need to ask you some questions about your so called boyfriend." He sat Jimin down on the couch and then sat with him.

"When did you two meet?" The cop asked pulling out a pin and a notebook. "It's none...of your...business." Jimin said pulling his knees to his chest, turning himself into a small ball. "You have to answer my questions if you want me to help you."

"Are you not understanding?! We were fine!! I don't need help! Me and my boyfriend were fine." Jimin said standing to his feet. "You took him....away from me. Being away from him is the reason why I'm like this now, not because he hurt me or lied to me...or...or because of God knows what else you're thinking."

"I hear you, but in order to get him back you need to comply, or you'll be in the same spot as him." The cop said. "Arrest me then. At least we'll be together." Jimin said holding out his wrists. "Jimin-ah, that's not needed. Just answer some of his questions." Jimin's grandmother said. "Need to call my best friend first." The cop waited for Jimin to call Taehyung. "He doesn't want me talking to you until he gets here."

~Short Time Skip~

"What the hell is going on here?!" Taehyung yells coming inside Jimin's home. "Taehyung-ah, they took him." Jimin started crying again as Taehyung hugged him. "Now that he's here can you answer my questions?" The cop said interrupting their moment.
"Fine, what do you want to know?"

"How did you two meet?" The cop asked. "He walked up to me. At my job where I used to work. I had the opening shift. I went to unlock the doors and there he was." Jimin said curling up in a ball on Taehyung's lap. "Has he ever threatened you? Say...if you were to run away he'd hurt you. Or possibly, kill you?"

"What?! No! He's my boyfriend. He wasn't holding me hostage." Jimin said feeling Taehyung hold him tight. "How long have you been dating?" The cop asked. "It'll be a year March 13th."

"Okay moving on. Has he ever touched you? Inappropriately?" Jimin felt very disrespected. "He's my fucking boyfriend!!! Of course he's touched me, I gave him consent." Jimin yells. "Now, have you ever noticed anything psychotic about him?"

"I'm his boyfriend, he's possessive and he loves me. The only thing that's psychotic about him, is how much he loves me." Of course Jimin wouldn't rat out the love of his life. He wants him back. And he'd do anything to have him back. "So you're saying that he loves you so much to the point where he'd kill anyone to have you to himself?"

"I NEVER SAID THAT!!! You are twisting my words. Who are you and why are you here? Who told you about me and my boyfriend? Who told you where I live and who I was?!" There was only two certain people who could've done this.

"My parents did, didn't they? My father would do anything if it meant I can't be happy!" Jimin yells. Taehyung grabbed him, holding his back. "Well, I can't tell you that directly. But yes. Your parents have thought that your "boyfriend" or whatever you wanna call it, is the murder in this town. And that he has been holding you hostage."

"That's not true! Tell him Tae." Jimin looked back at Taehyung. "I-It's not. He loved him. There's no way in hell he'd ever try to hurt Jimin. He's head over heels for him." Taehyung said rubbing Jimin's back. "Well, until he goes to trial and can be proven not guilty. I'm sorry, but he'll be with us."

"I can't bail him out?!" Jimin yells standing to his feet. "The chances are slim. But it could happen." The cop said. "Now, one more question. Are you hiding the fact that he is the psycho killer" Jimin thought for second. "Are you sticking up for your boy?"

"No, he's not the Masked Killer. He'd never do something bad like that. He's a good person." Jimin said looking at Taehyung. "Do you have something to say young man?" The cop asked Taehyung.

"No-no....I've been friends with him for a long time. There's no way he could be the killer. He'd tell me, and if not, I'd find out." Taehyung said. "Alright then, I think I'm done here. Goodnight."

The cop left the house and Jimin started crying again. "Taehyungie I don't know what to do. We just lied to a cops face! I want my Jungkookie back." Jimin said hugging Taehyung, crying in his chest. "We'll see him, okay? Let's go to the station." Taehyung said rubbing Jimin's back. "Right now?" Jimin whines. "If you want to Minnie. Let's go now." Taehyung said letting Jimin go.

~Time Skip~
Jimin pov

"Jungkookie..I want you back." I said into the phone, watching Jungkook on the other side of the window. "Jimin-ah, I'm fine baby. Trust me." Jungkook said placing his hand on the window. "I know that, but I'm not fine. It hasn't even been an hour yet and I'm loosing my shit." I said also putting my hand on the window.

"I'm gonna get you out of here. You don't belong here. I hope you haven't said anything." I said looking him in the eyes. "Nothing that'll be held against me darling. I wanna get out too, just so I can be with you. I wanna hold you and kiss you." I could hear the hurt in Jungkook's voice.

"I will do my best and bail you out. I need you." I said. "I can't function without you Kookie. Im scared." I said. "Times up." A cop came in and grabbed Jungkook's arm. "I have to go now darling. You know what to do. Don't be scared. I love you." Jungkook said hanging up the phone.

"I love you too!!!" I yell watching the assholes pull him away from me once again. "Come on Jimin, we have to leave now." Taehyung grabbed my arm and we left the station.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.4K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
9K 515 23
Jeon Jungkook the CEO of Jeon Empire, and Elder Son of Mr Jeon he has a lovely family a lil sister whom he loves like his own daughter, a spoilt one...
981 8 2
Jimin is poor and lives in the slums in the Busan Gen district beneath the city and Jungook is rich from the Jeon Family, the richest family in Busan...
1K 44 21
A girl sees something she shouldn't have and goes into hiding. She has a 24/7 team guarding her and living with her in the safe house. He makes her f...