I Want It All | Spencer Reid...

theunknownuser1980

"You're not alone Y/N. We all have our moments, where we feel alone, scared, unwanted, and unloved. I've bee... Еще

PROLOGUE
1
2
3
read this plz
4
*5*
7
*8*
9
10
*11*
12
13
14
*15*
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
*24*
*25*
26
*27*
28
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
33
34
35
*36*
37
*38*
39
40
41
42
43
44
45*
46*
47
*48*
49
50 pt.1
50 pt.2
51

*6*

15K 187 506
theunknownuser1980

SMUT AND FLUFF WARNING
_________________________

02/07/2018
1:30pm
Wednesday

It's been 10 days since you've seen Spencer and he's on his way back home now, but the way he sounded when you were on the phone with him, didn't sound too good. Ever since he left, he called and you both talked for either a few minutes or few hours and you didn't mind. You enjoyed talking to him and hearing about his day and the case and he'd always ask about how your day went.

You're sitting in your apartment watching some reality tv show that literally makes zero sense to you when your phone starts ringing. You look around the couch for your phone but remembered you left it in the kitchen. Walking over to the kitchen you grab your phone and see that it was Desiree calling.

'Hey Des, I haven't talked to you in a while. What's up?' You asked her and walked back over to the couch.
'Y/N I miss you. We should totally do something, but I'm actually calling to ask why you haven't told me about your date went with Spencer! How'd it go? I need details!' She basically yelled into the phone.
You let out a laugh and said, 'Ok I'll tell you, but yes I agree we need to hang out soon. Alright so he picked me up around 7 and took me out for dinner at this amazing italian restaurant. We talked about our jobs and how we like them and where we're from, you know basic small talk. After the dinner we bumped into one of his friends from work who was really nice and then this is where you cannot tell anyone about this. We broke into a museum and it was so much fun. After being there for a while and hearing him talk about all the facts, which I love listening too, we kissed and he brought me back to his apartment and you know the rest girl.' You could hear Desiree yell, 'Oh my god bitch, good for you now,was it good?' You smile at the thought of that night and say, 'Yes Des it was amazing, probably like hands down the best sex i've ever had. And I am not going into details about it over the phone.

That will be a conversation for the next time you two hang out again.

' Alright then but did he say anything about your scars?' She asked. You sighed and smiled at the memory. 'No girl, he literally kissed every single one of my scars and he didn't bring them up after. Not that there was any much talking after, but he didn't push me to talk about them.' You admitted. 'That's good to hear, ok but I'll talk to you later. I have a lunch date with Cameron.' You could hear in her voice that she's happy. 'Ok have fun, text me when you want to hang out. Bye.' And you hang up.

As soon as you're about to put your phone down on the coffee table you hear it buzz and this time it's a text from Spencer.

'hey y/n. i'm almost home, and if you're for it, do you maybe want to come over?' -1:40pm

You thought for a while, you don't have work today and you're not busy, so why not.

'of course spence, just let me know where you live, i can't remember, but i'll be there. oh and let me know when you get there.'-1:42pm
'ok great. i'll actually be home in about an hour, i just have to do some paperwork.'-1:43pm
He then sends you his address and you notice that he only lives 15 minutes away from you.
'i'll see you later.'-1:43pm
read

You turned off the tv and went into your room to get ready. Not being sure as to what you guys are going to do, you just put on a pair of black high waisted jeans, a white cropped knitted sweater, with a pair of air forces, and a small necklace and a gold ring on your index finger. You kept your hair down and just straighten it and did a middle part.

You were starting to wonder what you and Spencer were. He's been calling you every day to check in with you or vice versa. Spencer did tell you that he wasn't using you for sex and since he hasn't exactly asked you anything, you were starting to think that he was using you.

Your thoughts were getting the best of you, but you decided to let them slide and finish getting ready to see Spencer again and see where today would go. You really enjoy talking to him and from your date with him, you really enjoyed spending time with him.
_

SPENCER'S POV

I'm sitting in the bullpen at the BAU trying my hardest to finish this paperwork, so I can see Y/N again. I've been calling her everyday just to hear her voice and so I now that she is ok.

Ever since I left for the case the night of our date, I couldn't get her out of my mind. I wanted to ask her about the scars she had, but I didn't want to force her to talk about them, it just hurts me to think about what she's been through.

"Hey Spencer?" Rossi asked. I lifted my head up to see Rossi standing next to my desk. He's been asking about Y/N ever since he met her. "What's up Rossi?" I ask him. He sighs and says, "So how's it going with Y/N?" I smile and say, "I thinks it's going good, I'm actually going to see her when I leave from here. I think this can be considered our second date." Rossi smiles at me and says, "From what you've told me about her, I think she's a wonderful woman. Have fun, but not to much fun kid. I'll see you tomorrow." I laugh at what he says and wave at him while he exits the bullpen.

Rossi is the only one who knows about Y/N and I prefer it stays that way, until I know what we are. Just as if the entire bullpen can hear my thoughts, JJ comes over to my desk and says, "So Spencer, what are you doing once you leave?" Luke also asks, "Yeah what are your plans after work Reid?" I start to panic, but I try my best to give a good decent lie, "I'm going to visit my mom, then go to the library to pick up some new books." I look at them with an awkward smile, but they don't seem to buy it.

"Bullshit, you're coming with us. We're going for some drinks and you could use one. I saw how you looked when we were on the case, so you need to come with." JJ said. Ugh how could I get out of this. "Look I seriously just want to go home and rest, maybe some other time." I tell them. They seem to back off and Emily comes out from her office and says, "Leave Spencer alone, he can go next time." I mouth to her 'thank you.' and go back to my paperwork.
_

2:15pm

I finally finished my paper work and I quickly send Y/N a text saying I'm leaving work. I stop by Emily's office to give her my paperwork. "I'll see you tomorrow Emily." I said as I placed the folder on her desk. "Bye Spencer have a good day." I nodded and left saying bye to everyone left in the bullpen.

I entered the elevator making my way down to the parking garage and to my car.

The drive back to my apartment is a solid 20 minutes and that gave me time to think about me and Y/N. I want to take her out again because I want to get to know her more.

I got to my apartment and immediately started to clean it up a bit, it wasn't a mess just not everything was in its place. Since I'm not the best cook, I think we can just order take out and watch a movie.

After cleaning for about 10 minutes, I hear a soft knock at my door. I let out a breath and go to open the door.

Once I opened the door I saw Y/N with a smile on her face. "Hi Spence." She said. I was stuck in a trance by taking in her appearance. She was literally the most beautiful girl in the world. "Hi pretty girl." I said and I noticed the smile she had on her face grew. I opened the door more so she would come in. She entered my apartment and looked around because the last time she was here, she didn't get time to look around.

Y/N's POV

You looked around Spencers apartment and took notice of all the books he had. "Have you actually read all of these books?" You asked and turned to look at Spencer. He lets out a small laugh and says, "I actually have. Being able to read 20,000 thousand words per minute is a good thing and a bad thing." You smile and walk towards him to give him a hug.

He wraps his arms around your waist and you wrapped yours around his neck. "You know I actually missed you Spence." You admitted to him. He lets a laugh and you feel his chest move and you hear him say, "Well I missed you too pretty girl." You looked up at him and he was looking down at you and he leaned down and kissed you.

This kiss was sweet and passionate, nothing like the other's you two had. After a few seconds he pulled away and said, "Would you consider this our second date, if we watched a movie and ordered some takeout?" You looked at him and said, "Of course it is, come on. What are we gonna watch?" You walked over to sit on his couch while he followed suit.

"How about you pick something and I'll order something to eat. Chinese or Thai?" Spencer said. "Ok, but if you don't like the movie, please tell me and Chinese." You said with a smile.
_

You ended up picking the movie Dirty Dancing and the food ended up showing up 15 minutes into the movie and Spencer didn't say anything about the movie so you guessed he "liked" it.

You had your head on Spencer's shoulder and he had his arm around your shoulder but his hand was on your waist.

The movie was almost over and you felt Spencer's fingers trace patterns underneath your sweater on the skin that was slightly exposed by the way you were seated. You let out a giggle because it tickled. "Spence what are you doing?"

Spencer kept moving his fingers, but this time his entire hand was underneath your shirt. You made the decision to not wear a bra and that was probably not the best decision, but it was slowly starting to go away as, he slowly moved his hand and started to caress your breast. His fingers pinched your nipple and you let out a whine. "Don't make any noise little girl, I wanna finish the movie." He said to you.

There was still 20 minutes left in the movie and what he was doing was both pain and pleasure. You kept biting your lip when you wanted to let out a moan, but you couldn't.

The movie was finally over and the credits were playing and you felt Spencer pull your nipple and you let out a moan. "Fuck." You whispered. As soon as you said that, his hand left your breast and went up to your neck. "What did I tell you?" He said. You looked up at him and said, "What do you mean? You said to not make noise because you wanted to finish the movie and the movie's over."

Spencer removed his hand from your neck and pulled you so you'd sit on his lap. You were face to face with him and you smiled at him and he pulled you in for another kiss.

You grabbed one of his hands that was on your waist and brought it up to your neck. You felt him smile into the kiss and he said, "Oh you like that?" You nod and start to grind your hips on his growing member.

His hold on your neck got tighter as he spoke, "Don't start what you can't finish." You didn't stop because all you wanted right now was for him to fuck you. You pulled away from the kiss and leaned in to whisper in his ear, "Or what daddy, are you going to spank me for being a bad girl?" You bit his ear lobe and licked his neck. He let out a groan, but you could tell this was turning him on.

You sat up straight and continued to grind your hips, while you grabbed his other hand and pushed two fingers into your mouth and started to suck them, Spencer let out a groan and his eyes were on your mouth and your eyes were on him as he watched you.

You moaned against his fingers and you then feel Spencer pull his fingers out and he picks you up and flips you on your back. "Did you have fun thinking you were in charge?" He asks as he started to undress you. "No more words huh?" He asked you. All you did was start to undress him as you grew more excited.

Spencer took off your panties and he took off his boxers and entered you with no warning, causing you to moan. "Spence." He brought his thumb to your clit and rubbed circles and his hand up to your neck. "This what you wanted. You wanted me to fuck you, little girl?" You nod as he hits your g-spot. "Answer me!" He demands.

Ugh how turned on you are right now is insane.

"Yes daddy, I wanted you to fuck me." You say through a moan. "Please go faster." You whine. He starts to go faster and you feel him hitting you in places you didn't even know we're there. "You feel so good wrapped around me, little girl." He tells you. You feel your release nearing and you wrap your arms around Spencers neck and scratch his back knowing your leaving marks.

Spencer removed his hand from your neck and leaned down to kiss your neck. "Fuck you feel so good inside me." You moaned out. Spencer sucked on the skin on your neck leaving hickies and lifted his head to look at you and he gripped your jaw and said, "You better get fucking used to it."

You moaned out and said, "I'm gonna cum. Please let me cum daddy. Please." Spencer held onto your jaw and said, "Come with me baby." You felt your entire body shake as you finished and you felt Spencer's dick twitch inside you and feeling his cum shoot inside you.

You both stayed in the same position coming down from your orgasms. Spencer placed kisses on your collarbone, neck, jaw, then your lips. "Mm. That was amazing." You mumble against his lips. "I can say the same." He said. You felt him pull out and he got up and went to his room.

You stayed in the same spot, until he came back. After a few minutes, Spencer came back into the living room with a wash cloth and he had put on a new pair of boxers. "Let me clean you up pretty girl." He tells you. You nod and smile as he starts to clean you up.
_

Spencer and you got dressed and you used the bathroom because you know, no uti's.

You were now in his bed laying down on his chest, while he read the book, The Great Gatsby. He held the book with one hand and the other was playing with your hair. You were drawing random shapes on his chest, when you wanted to ask him somethings.

"Spence?" You say, your voice barely above a whisper. He stops reading and responds, "Yes pretty girl?" You let out a giggle at the name and ask, "Why did you always sound upset when we'd talk when you were out on your case? You don't have to tell me, if you don't want to." Spencer puts the book down on the nightstand and sighs.

"The case was one that involved children. The unsub was kidnapping kids from parks, stores, schools, and no one would see anything. It was hard for me because I couldn't figure out the profile or understand why the unsub was doing it. My team was beating themselves up as well, we ended up finding out who it was yesterday morning, it was a woman who had lost her kids in an accident. She was going through a psychotic break and she had took 8 kids and killed 4 of them. I would call you to get my mind off of all of the bad and just focus on the good." He admits to you.

"Wow, I'm sorry about all that, Spence. I'm always gonna be here to talk, so no matter what, or no matter the time, I'll be there to listen." You tell him as you look up at him. He smiles and placed a kiss to your forehead.

"Y/N? Can I ask you something? Like you said if you don't want to answer, you don't have to." He tells you. You have a feeling of what he's going to ask and you already know your answer if it's what you think. You nod and he sighs and wraps you in a hug.

"Are you ok? I've seen your scars and I'm not telling you to tell me about them, but I just want to know if you're ok, now?" He asks. You sigh and place a kiss to his jaw and say, "I'm ok right now, I promise. All of these scars are from a few years ago, but when I feel comfortable I'll tell you about them."

Spencer nods and placed a kiss to your temple and says, "Ok, but same for you, if you want to talk, no matter what happens or what time it is, I'll always be here pretty girl." You smile at how he reacted to your answer and didn't push you to tell him everything.

"Hey I was going to ask you if you wanted to go out next week?" Spencer blurts out of nowhere. You lift yourself up from his chest and say, "Are you asking me to be your valentine, Spence?" He blushes and nods and you sit on his lap and kiss him and say, "Yes Spence I'll go out with you next week, but I do have work, but I'll be able to have someone cover for me."
_

The rest of the day you spent it with Spencer at his apartment listening to him read, talk about random things, and you enjoyed every minute of it. You ended up leaving his apartment at around 11pm with a smile on your face.

You really liked Spencer, he is kind, caring, funny in his own way, smart, attractive, passionate about what he does, and he's making you happy with only knowing him for a few weeks.

You start to wonder what can happen on Valentine's day for you and him.

Once you got to your apartment, you took a quick shower.

After your shower, you change into an oversized sweater and a pair of panties. Who needs pants right? As soon as you laid down your phones buzzes.

'Goodnight pretty girl. I'll talk to you tomorrow.' -12:15am
'Goodnight Spence, or shall I call you Dr. Reid?" -12:16am
'You know I'd rather have you call me something else, but that's when we're alone, little girl, so stick to Spence for now.'-12:17am
'Yeah ok, I'll talk to you tomorrow.'-12:18am
delivered

You instantly fall asleep, you were more tired than you thought. You weren't looking forward for tomorrow because you had gotten a text from your boss, saying you had to come in for the night shift and you were planning on having the whole day off tomorrow, but of course work had to mess that up.

Oh well as long as you got to talk to Spencer tomorrow it was ok.
_________________

Author's Note <3
I'm just publishing chapters left and right for this fic. I hope you like this chapter and I don't know why I added smut in this chapter, it just sort of happened, so let me know how that is. I don't have much to say but thanks for reading and let me know what you think and if there are any mistakes so i can fix them. Thanks for reading.

-Destiny 🤍

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.6K 86 35
( Spencer x reader) "Spencer how can you say I don't care about us?" When your the new youngest agent at the BAU things can be a little difficult. Yo...
1.9M 38.2K 34
✧ -"Closing your eyes, you think of the man who's holding you; what he's been through...you and Spencer Reid are two broken people just trying to put...
752K 9.2K 30
smut warning!!
93.4K 1.4K 45
You're killings started a year ago. The BAU couldn't find you, until you decided to give them a visit. After a few years you and Spencer become sexua...