Fairy Tail ((Various x Reader...

Bởi minicchichin

Just a bunch of stories between many of the bishies of Fairy Tail with the lovely reader :) Could either be c... Xem Thêm

List of Characters/Requests {Requests:CLOSED}
Remember Me (Natsu Dragneel)
Bravery (Gray Fullbuster)
First Date (Gajeel Redfox)
Gone (Laxus Dreyar)
Judging A Book By Its Cover (Freed Justine)
What's Your Reason? (Bickslow)
Once A Flirt, Always A Flirt (Loke/Leo)
Answer (Mystogan)
Family (Lyon Vastia)
Don't Leave Me Like This (Hibiki Lates)
The Steel Ninja (Sting Eucliffe)
Fro Thinks So Too! (Rogue Cheney)
Small Things (Jellal Fernandes)
Special Conversations (Midnight)
Your Real Name (Cobra)
Lost Before It Began (Zancrow)
Clarity (Jackal)
Taking A Small Detour (Sho)
Alone (Zeref)
Because You Deserve It (Natsu Dragion)
Christmas Wish (Gray Surge)
Your Not-So Secret Santa (Hughes)
First Christmas (Dobengal)
Snowed In (Hibiki Lates {Part 2})
Merry Christmas (Rogue Cheney)
Taking a week off
I'll Never Let You Go (Cobra {Part 2})
Umbrella (Laxus Dreyar)
Unrequited Love (Sting Eucliffe)
Good Morning! (Laxus Dreyar)
Let's Go Home (Sting Eucliffe)
Holding A Conversation (Rufus Lore)
(OuO)
Everlasting Love (Natsu x Reader x Sting) [Part 2 Reader Special]
Pancakes (Jackal Part 2)
Update 2.0
Update 3.0
Precious To Me (Zeref)
You're Fine (Rufus Lore)
Q&A + 100 follower 40 Q's
Goodbye (Lyon x Reader x Gray)
Voice in the Dark (Gray x Depressed!Reader)
Shooby Doo Bop (idol!Gajeel Redfox x idol!Reader)
Unbound (Rogue Cheney)
Uno (Natsu Dragneel)
Achieve True Happiness (Hibiki Lates)
Update Time
Memories (Sting Eucliffe)
Responsibility (Natsu Dragneel)
Made of Love (Rogue Cheney)
Home For Christmas (Laxus x male!Reader)
Update from the author 2.0
Determination (Sting x Reader x Rogue)
THANK YOU

Everlasting Love (Natsu x Reader x Sting) [Part 1 Reader Special]

9.2K 196 3
Bởi minicchichin

((A/N: Requested by @Fireheart2589!))

You were loved by everyone. No one could ever hate you since it was so difficult when you were always there helping others. Everyone enjoyed your company!

As a child, you had moved around so much that it was difficult to keep friends around.

Except for two.

Your first friend was Sting Eucliffe.

The two of you met when you had stumbled upon him in the forest while gathering wood for camp. While you stayed in the woods for a while, you and Sting spent a lot of time together. Of course, your parents found it hard to believe that you were always going into the woods to play with a boy and a large, white dragon.

"Gotta find more wood for the fire. Mama will be real cold."

You stumbled into an opening and was greeted by a white, exotic creature you had never seen before.

"Such a young human. You must be lost."

"Um...I...I need more fire wood."

"Dad! I brought for fire wood!"

Your eyes were drawn to a blond boy around your age carrying more fire wood than you were.

"Sting, give some fire wood to this young one. I'm sure her companions need it."

The boy known as Sting grinned and walked over.

"Sure! We don't need much anyways."

He handed you more in a kind gesture.

"T-Thank you...Sting."

He grinned.

"No problem. What's your name anyways? Also, are you nearby? We don't get visitors."

You blushed feeling rather nervous.

"I-I'm (First Name). Papa and Mama are with me. Ah, but Mama is carrying my new sibling, so Papa asked for me to get more fire wood while he started on dinner."

The white creature chuckled.

"Human life is very precious, (First Name). If you need anything else, you can come back for more help. I'm sure Sting would enjoy the company of someone else his age."

Sting grinned.

"Yeah! We can have fun and play games. I'm sure dad wouldn't mind if he took us on a ride too. After all, dad is an amazing dragon!"

Your eyes drew to the large creature in awe.

The first dragon you had ever seen was before your eyes. Stories had only said that they no longer existed and yet here was one before your eyes!

"I-It's an honor to meet you, sir!"

"Relax. Humans are very interesting creatures. Now, run along back to your parents, (First Name). They must be worried."

You nodded and took off promising to visit after dinner.

Unfortunately, you moved without having the chance to say goodbye to your good friend after a month. The only thing that you would have that will remind you of him was a baby blue flower ring that you wore on your right pinky.

As you moved, your parents settled in a town named Magnolia.

For a while, you didn't make any friends and spent time taking care of your pregnant mother as she carried your new sibling. You wanted to make sure you were the best big sister ever!

Your mother became worried and requested that you went out to make friends and not imaginary ones who lived with a dragon. You felt offended about it, but listened none the less.

Going around town on your own felt weird and you couldn't find any kids around your age. They were all older than you!

Then, your eyes landed on the large building.

Fairy Tail.

It was the guild your father worked in and took missions here, but he had never brought you here. Only had you heard stories about how crazy everyone was.

You walked in and instantly caught the eye of your father. He walked over concerned.

"What are you doing here, (First Name)?"

"Mama asked me to make friends, but no one around here are my age. Papa, how am I supposed to make friends if none of them are my age?"

Your father knew very well of that. All the kids in Fairy Tail were at least seven years older than you.

"I'll tell you what, make friends with the older kids. I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms."

"Open arms? Like Sting did with Weisslogia?!"

The bright smile on your face only made your father chuckle. You knew he didn't believe in you, but what he said made you less nervous.

"Of course. The older kids are right over there."

You nodded and walked over.

A boy with pink hair noticed you first and grinned.

"Are you new?!"

"Ah...um, papa said that I could make friends with you all since everyone's older than me."

"She doesn't look like a mage..."

"Papa is though! He works here as a mage."

"Then you're family too! Welcome to Fairy Tail! I'm Natsu Dragneel and this is Happy!"

A small blue cat smiled and greeted you.

Soon after that, you made more friends in Fairy Tail, but you got along better with Natsu than anyone else. In a way, he reminded you of Sting.

They were similar in so many ways, but you still missed being around the blond boy and his foster father.

As time went on, you grew up and made more friends as they joined.

You even blossomed into a strong mage like your father before he retired to take care of your younger brother with your mother.

What came around the corner wasn't something you were prepared for.

Tenrou Island had vanished along with your close friends, with Natsu.

It became lonely for you. The guild was less lively and you didn't have stories to share with your brother.

You decided to leave town and search for Sting for a few years before returning home. It was difficult to say goodbye, but you had told everyone that it was a personal journey you were willing to take.

To the others, it didn't seem right, but to you? Finding Sting was like finding Natsu.

After all, you loved them both and could no longer be apart from either of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: That's Part 1 :D Part 2 coming real soon as the Valentine's Day special...well week.

As promised, I will explain what happened that caused me to not update for a week: Okay I took a week off due to a problem I had. Long story short, this friend of mine liked me, I said I didn't like him back, he didn't get the message, he does some creepy stuff, I drew the line and destroyed his heart, and now I've recovered from feeling irritated beyond comprehension!

Yeah, so it had nothing to do with school. School is fine. I'm just backed up on writing XD Working on three books is pretty intense on the creativity wheel.

Also, if you guys missed it, I am going to do a Q&A for part 50, so send thy questions! I'm hoping to answer them all and it doesn't even have to deal with Fairy Tail. It could be anything! I'll keep reminding you all until then~

Part 2 up next and everyone is in the right stage of love...but what will reader-chan do when both of the guys she loves and cares for love her back? Will she choose one over the other? Turn them both down? Or will she be willing to be shared by both Dragon Slayers?

CONTACT ME

Instagram: www.instagram.com/minicchichin

Twitter: www.twitter.com/user/mini_unnie

Ask: www.ask.fm/minicchichin

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

20.5K 127 46
Just some one shots bout our fave characters from fairy tail. If you wish for a fairy tail one shot please request on my anime one shots book
378K 8K 76
Young female reader joins Fairy Tail after losing her home and family. In search of a new start, she finds Fairy Tail. There will be some lemon. I do...
1.7K 6 40
So I tried to write a million stories, but this has been in the works for a while. This story is 18+. Most of the fairy tale characters will be in th...
1.5K 104 147
[PLEASE READ ALL OF THE CHAPTERS AND LOVE STORIES IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER (no skipping anything)] This collection features imaginative love stories ce...