Dancing in the stars

By queeniesmoak

Selin Sever is a very talentful and dedicated young ballet dancer who is back to Istanbul for a special prese... More

Selin Sever
Demir Erendil
Istanbul General Hospital
The wonderful mystery of the mind
I was waiting for you
Effects
Answers
The ceiling
The room
Fear
72 hours before
Selin Sever will be your ruin
Ekram Bey
He played really well
If I don't know, I don't trust
Selin Hanım
Lütfen
Günaydın, Selin Hanım
Those rules
Gift
Burak
Merve
Sometime
O salak
You promised
İstemiyorum!
Big Bang
Aşık
Sürpriz
Sonsuzluk
Epilogue

Demir Erendil's fan club

166 9 9
By queeniesmoak

The days that followed Selin's small collapse have gone smoothly. Demir, who was undergoing physical therapy to return to work, stopped by the girl's room to see her whenever he went to the hospital. No one had touched on the subject of changing doctors. Selin was so happy to count the days for Demir's return that they preferred not to take it away from her anytime soon.

The physical therapy sessions with Nil were progressing more and more. Selin was already able to flex her forearm completely and touch her shoulder. She still took longer than usual to perform simple movements, yet her recovery was incredibly fast. A lot of that had to do with her desire to always have something new to show Demir on his little visits.

When Nil came into the room that morning, Selin was more excited than usual. She used to be a person full of energy, but that day something was different. It would be impossible for the physical therapist not to notice.

Günaydın Selin, can I know the reason for such joy? — Nil asked approaching the girl's bed.

— Today is Demir's last physiotherapy session. — Selin counted happily. — That means next week he'll be back.

— Ah! — Exclaimed the doctor. — Now I understand the reason for your happiness. You, like the nurses, are part of Demir Erendil's fan club.

Nasıl?

— You do not know? I thought Merve had already brought you up to date on everything that happens in this hospital. — Nil joked. — The nurses and residents of this hospital are all completely crazy about Demir Erendil. Don't say you heard from me, but when he arrived there were even fights to decide who would accompany him.

Selin frowned when she heard the physiotherapist's statement. Her mind was taken over by the images of several beautiful women vying for Demir's attention. She could see them using all the tricks to attract his gaze and she certainly couldn't judge them.

Demir was young, single. He had a good education, a good job. Besides, Selin needed to be honest, Demir Erendil was handsome. Very beautiful. He was charming on a level that should be banned. When he looked at her and smirked, she felt she would melt completely at his feet.

Demir Erendil was the personification of the theory of dreams. What more could a woman want?

— Unfortunately, for them, Demir Erendil would never have a relationship with anyone inside the hospital. — Nil pretended to be sorry for the women of the hospital. — To be honest, he forbade relationships between co-workers.

— For real?

— Very serious. — The doctor gave a small laugh. — Merve didn't tell you? She was the main victim of this.

— I remember her telling me about breaking up with Bora. — Selin pondered for a few moments. — But honestly, I can't imagine Demir as the man she spoke to. They just look like completely different people.

— It's because they are. — Guaranteed the doctor. — There is a huge difference between Demir Erendil doctor and Selin Sever's Demir Erendil.

Selin's cheeks turned red when she heard the doctor's words

— What do you mean by that? She asked, completely ashamed.

Tamam. There may not be a Selin Sever's Demir Erendil. — Concerted the physiotherapist. — But, it is quite obvious that there is a Demir Erendil's Selin Sever. You are unable to disguise.

— Disguise what?

— That you like him more than your other doctors. — Nil concluded with satisfaction.

Yok...

— Selin, don't try to disguise it. I have two great eyes. The rest may not have noticed it yet, but I did.

— Nil...

Tamam, sessizim. — The doctor surender. — Let's get to what really matters here. Are you ready for a big, really big, challenge?

Evet. — Selin said in complete ecstasy.

— Are you sure? If you are not, we can try something more peaceful.

— I'm sure.

— Since this is the case, Selin Hanım, what do you think about changing your position today and having you sit for a while?

Ne?

— Do you think you can handle it?

— I'm sure. — Merve said entering the room. — 'm late, sorry.

— You actually arrived at the best time. — Nil informed the colleague. — I was going to ask the nurses for help, but since you're here, we'll do it. Hazır mısınız Selin Hanım?

Hazırım.

Nil instructed Merve to stand on the other side of the bed to support Selin's back. Carefully, the physiotherapist uncovered the girl's legs and started moving them toward the edge of the bed. Meanwhile, Merve kept her friend's torso still on the bed.

As soon as Nil managed to put Selin's legs completely aside, she and Merve started to lift the girl's torso. Slowly, they partially rotated her body until it was fully in the same direction as her legs.

At first Selin felt dizzy. If it weren't for Nil's hands on her shoulders preventing her from going forward she would have easily fallen off the bed. She felt her stomach churn and for a moment she thought she was going to throw up all her breakfast.

She was sitting, but she was not able to support her own weight in that position. Without the doctors, she would never be able to do such a thing.

— Are you okay, Selin? — Merve asked at her friend's complete silence.

— Hayır. — Selin informed with a broken voice. — I think I'm going to be sick.

— You are tense, Selin. — Nil said. — Take a deep breath and let it out slowly, you will see how this feeling of sickness will pass.

Selin obeyed the physiotherapist and took a deep breath. After inhaling and exhaling several times, she finally felt better. The dizziness and nausea have decreased dramatically and she can focus better on what they are doing.

— Selin, now I'm going to position your arms at your sides and I want you to try to maintain your torso support. — Warned Nil. — Merve and I will be here to support you if you can't, so don't worry. If you don't make it today, no problem. Do we try again tomorrow, tamam?

Tamam.

Nil took Selin's arms to the side of her body and positioned them so that they were fully stretched out and resting on an open hand against the mattress. She walked away slowly and signaled for Merve to do the same. The two were at a minimum distance from Selin, but that was enough to test the girl's balance and muscle strength.

At first, Selin thought she was going to fall, but it didn't happen. She stayed exactly the way Nil had left her. She felt that her body was tense and knew that it was not the intention, she needed to relax to make the movement more natural, but this could be for the next time.

The feeling of being seated after so long looking at the ceiling was different. Selin risked lifting his head slightly and smiled when he saw the little goldfish circling inside the aquarium. She could spend the rest of her life in that position.

She heard a knock on the bedroom door.

Demir.

She knew it was him. She couldn't wait to see his reaction when he found her sitting on the edge of the bed. Would he be as excited as she was?

The sound of the door opening reached her ears like music.

— Demir? — Selin shouted excitedly, not risking turning around so as not to lose the little balance she had. — Bak, I'm sitting! By myself! Isn't that awesome?!

She heard footsteps entering the room and approaching the bed. Nil moved away from the bed in silence. Selin was surprised, she usually exchanged some good-natured words with Demir. Merve was also silent, something was happening. The man stopped in front of Selin, forcing her to look up at him.

Selin felt a chill go through her body. This was not Demir.

— Who are you? — Selin asked, trying hard not to sound rude.

— I'm Burak Yangel. — The black-haired man replied. — Your doctor.

Yok... — Selin denied. — You must have been confused. Demir Erendil is my doctor.

— I'm sorry Selin Hanım, but Demir Erendil is no longer part of the clinical staff of this hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 3.2K 27
SEUNGMIN ♡ I.N STRAY KIDS FANFICTION SEUNGIN FANFICTION "Let me out!!!! I'm not mad!!!!" A 15 years old Kim Seungmin screamed in panic and fear as he...
41.4K 2.6K 43
"I didn't want to marry you." His words are a small whisper as if just saying them is a sin. "But I've never been more grateful for destiny for plott...
11.2K 327 8
Eren Jaeger is a college student that does what any responsible one would. Goes to clubs for random hook-ups. Unfortunately for him, he's never fully...
34.5K 1.3K 7
Set after Selin's birthday. Eda get's in an accident, Serkan get's consequences. He will finally remember Eda, but will it be too late for that?