Demir Erendil's fan club

The days that followed Selin's small collapse have gone smoothly. Demir, who was undergoing physical therapy to return to work, stopped by the girl's room to see her whenever he went to the hospital. No one had touched on the subject of changing doctors. Selin was so happy to count the days for Demir's return that they preferred not to take it away from her anytime soon.

The physical therapy sessions with Nil were progressing more and more. Selin was already able to flex her forearm completely and touch her shoulder. She still took longer than usual to perform simple movements, yet her recovery was incredibly fast. A lot of that had to do with her desire to always have something new to show Demir on his little visits.

When Nil came into the room that morning, Selin was more excited than usual. She used to be a person full of energy, but that day something was different. It would be impossible for the physical therapist not to notice.

Günaydın Selin, can I know the reason for such joy? — Nil asked approaching the girl's bed.

— Today is Demir's last physiotherapy session. — Selin counted happily. — That means next week he'll be back.

— Ah! — Exclaimed the doctor. — Now I understand the reason for your happiness. You, like the nurses, are part of Demir Erendil's fan club.

Nasıl?

— You do not know? I thought Merve had already brought you up to date on everything that happens in this hospital. — Nil joked. — The nurses and residents of this hospital are all completely crazy about Demir Erendil. Don't say you heard from me, but when he arrived there were even fights to decide who would accompany him.

Selin frowned when she heard the physiotherapist's statement. Her mind was taken over by the images of several beautiful women vying for Demir's attention. She could see them using all the tricks to attract his gaze and she certainly couldn't judge them.

Demir was young, single. He had a good education, a good job. Besides, Selin needed to be honest, Demir Erendil was handsome. Very beautiful. He was charming on a level that should be banned. When he looked at her and smirked, she felt she would melt completely at his feet.

Demir Erendil was the personification of the theory of dreams. What more could a woman want?

— Unfortunately, for them, Demir Erendil would never have a relationship with anyone inside the hospital. — Nil pretended to be sorry for the women of the hospital. — To be honest, he forbade relationships between co-workers.

— For real?

— Very serious. — The doctor gave a small laugh. — Merve didn't tell you? She was the main victim of this.

— I remember her telling me about breaking up with Bora. — Selin pondered for a few moments. — But honestly, I can't imagine Demir as the man she spoke to. They just look like completely different people.

— It's because they are. — Guaranteed the doctor. — There is a huge difference between Demir Erendil doctor and Selin Sever's Demir Erendil.

Selin's cheeks turned red when she heard the doctor's words

— What do you mean by that? She asked, completely ashamed.

Tamam. There may not be a Selin Sever's Demir Erendil. — Concerted the physiotherapist. — But, it is quite obvious that there is a Demir Erendil's Selin Sever. You are unable to disguise.

— Disguise what?

— That you like him more than your other doctors. — Nil concluded with satisfaction.