Framed | JOHNNY

By lost_in_neocity

Ft. NCT's Johnny When a sudden death occurs in Neo City, fingers automatically point to the leader of the lar... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue
Masterlist

Special Chapter

2.3K 144 92
By lost_in_neocity

The ring on Johnny's hand felt heavy as he fiddled with it, feeling nervous. So many thoughts and ideas were running through his head but nothing felt right.

Johnny and Mark's heads looked up from the desk at the sound of a knock. Johnny didn't even need to check the time to know what it was, immediately standing up and heading to the door of the office.

"I didn't know we were meeting someone today." Mark commented but Johnny was too nervous to acknowledge his words, flinging the door open.

Behind the door stood Jaehyun, a smirk on his face as his hands were in his pockets. Johnny noticed Mark freeze as the gang leader walked in but for Johnny, Jaehyun was not only a close friend but also now his brother-in-law. His presence was nothing to him.

"You look stress." Jaehyun said as Johnny motioned him in, closing the door behind him.

"Just sit, please." Johnny said, running his fingers through his hair. Jaehyun nodded, sitting down in the chair in front of Johnny's desk.

"Should I go?" Mark asked, feeling the tension in the room but Johnny shook his head, sighing deeply as he sunk into his desk chair.

"I need help." Johnny said, staring at the date on his phone. "And I only have a few days."

"My favourite perfume brand is Tom Ford but if you want specifics, White Suede." Jaehyun said, picking at his nails. He must have noticed that Johnny was giving him a look as his attention shifted up to meet Johnny's eyes. "So I'm guessing the help you needed was not my birthday present."

Johnny shook his head. "No, Jaehwa already helped me with that but please tell me why your parents thought it was a good idea to give birth to both of you on Valentines Day."

Jaehyun chuckled, finally realizing what Johnny needed help with. "Just do whatever your normally do, you know my sister loves everything you do."

"But this is different." Johnny whined with a pout. "This is the first time that we're spending her birthday and Valentine's Day together as husband and wife."

Jaehyun shrugged, giving Johnny a smile.

"Just search something up on the internet. You know Jaehwa, her she loves anything cringe-worthy and cheesy."

...

Today is going to be a good day, Jaehwa thought the second she woke up, unable to keep a smile off her face. It was Febuary 14th, the day she and her brother were born, Valentines Day babies.

Jaehwa turned to stare at her husband's face, tempted to lightly run her fingers across his jawline. Without even asking, Jaehwa knew that Johnny had been stressed for the last few days, many cases piling up and the fact that her birthday, Jaehyun's birthday, and Valentines Day were all on the same day did not help.

But Jaehwa herself has something up her sleeve as she slowly slipped out of bed, careful not to wake Johnny up. She froze, biting her bottom lip as she heard Johnny groan as he rolled around in bed before settling on the other side, hugging the blanket.

That was a close one, Jaehwa thought as she quickly made her way out of their room to the kitchen as fast as possible.

...

Jaehwa looked at her work sitting at the dinner table, covering it so it stayed warm. She took her apron off, quickly making her way to the bedroom where Johnny was still sleeping.

"Wake up, Johnny." Jaehwa said, shaking her husband.

"Mmm, five more minutes." Johnny mumbled into the pillow, making Jaehwa smile before he shot up. "Why does it smell good? Did you cook?"

Jaehwa nodded, reaching up to fix Johnny's bed hair. "I did and it's going to get cold if we don't eat it soon."

To her surprise, Johnny engulfed her into a big warm hug instead, making her squeal. "Ugh, it's your birthday and you're already doing work. Unfair."

Jaehwa leaned forward, pressing her lips against Johnny's for a kiss before moving back, staring into his eyes. "You already wished me happy birthday at midnight, it's fine."

"But..."

"No buts." Jaehwa replied, sticking out her tongue as she pulled on Johnny's arm. "I had Jaehyun teach me how to make these chocolate crepes and it's going to go to waste if we don't hurry up and eat them."

"Okay okay, fine." Johnny said, letting his wife drag him to the dinning table, laughing the entire time.

...

"This?" Jaehwa asked, staring at the red dress Johnny had laid out on the bed. "You want me to wear this?"

The couple had just returned home from visitng the Python's Pit to celebrate the Jeong Twins birthdays. It was a great afternoon celebration, one that involved cake being thrown in all directions but Ten said he would cover getting it cleaned, much to Jaehwa's content.

Ten had also specifically requested that their birthday celebration be in the afternoon, knowing that Jaehwa probably wanted to spend the evening with Johnny anyways.

I mean he's not wrong, Jaehwa said as she turned around, still only in a towel from her shower. As much as throwing cake at each other seemed fun, it was a horror to get out of her hair.

Johnny nodded his head, staring at his own closet. "Yup, that is the one, right?"

"The one from our first date?" Jaehwa asked.

"Mhmm."

That's when it all clicked in Jaehwa's head as she smirked, picking the dress up and pressing a kiss onto Johnny's bare shoulder, the male changing his shirt.

"Recreating our first date, cute." Jaehwa whispered before making her way to the washroom to get ready, away from her husband's prying eyes.

...

Jaehwa tried to be as quiet as she could as she stepped out of the bedroom, Johnny sitting on the couch in his suit, scrolling through his phone as he waited for her. He was wearing the exact same outfit he had worn on their first date, but his hair was now longer and his face had matured. Either way, he still looked as handsome as ever.

Jaehwa thought she had been quiet enough but with her husband being a detective, he knew that he was there. Johnny locked his phone before standing up, turning around to face her.

"You look nice." Jaehwa said as a small smile appeared on her face. Johnny stepped forward, taking her hands in his as he eyed the girl in front of him.

"Only nice? Not handsomem, hot or sexy?" Johnny asked with a wink.

Jaehwa shook her head as Johnny chuckled, amused. "How about all of the above?"

Johnny's smile grew as he leaned forward, pressing a kiss onto her forehead. "You do as well. Hm, maybe not the handsome part but can I replace it with beautiful and gorgeous?"

"You're too much." Jaehwa whined, giving Johnny a light smack but Johnny was enjoying it all.

He offered his arm and Jaehwa gladly too it as Johnny led them to the door.

"I would gladly compliment my wife all day but I believe dinner is waiting for us."

...

"You're so drunk." Johnny said as he helped Jaehwa into the house, Jaehwa giggling the entire time.

"I am not." Jaehwa argued, taking a deep breath to calm herself down. It didn't work though as once she saw Johnny's face again, she started giggling again, unable to contain herself.

Dinner had been as lovely as it was on their first date if not more, and Jaehwa enjoyed reminiscing every single part of it. Her birthday and Valentines Day couldn't be more complete as she stumbled into the house, filled with happiness.

"Says the one that basically finished a whole bottle of wine herself." Johnny argued as they made their way to the bedroom, Jaehwa more than ready to change out of her tight dress and heels.

"We should have taken a taxi instead." Jaehwa mumbled as she opened Johnny's closet, pulling out one of his sweaters before grabbing her own pair of shorts.

"And what, leave my car there for tomorrow?" Johnny asked as he undid his tie, ready to change as well.

"I don't know. That would be a tomorrow problem." Jaehwa giggled, turning around to face Johnny.

Johnny shook his head, approaching the girl before grabbing her waist. "You're such a child sometimes."

Jaehwa's eyes widened as she was lifted off the ground before being placed on the bed, Johnny hungrily climbing over her and peppering her face with kisses.

"Johnny at least let me change first." Jaehwa whined, making Johnny stop for a moment.

"Hm, what if I don't want to wait that long?" Johnny asked before leaning close again. This time, Jaehwa placed her hand on his chest, pushing against him.

"As much as I love your kisses and affection, your belt and suit is very uncomfortable against my legs so you're going to have to wait whether you like it or not." Jaehwa told him.

Johnny pouted before standing up, turning around and crossing his arms. Jaehwa took a deep breath before standing up, huggin Johnnny from behind.

"I promise it won't be too long." Jaehwa told him. Johnny turned around and Jaehwa gave him a quick kiss before getting changed.

When Jaehwa had finished washing up for the night, she saw Johnny on the bed, scrolling through his phone again. The lights in the room were off, a few candles setting the atmosphere. He looked up as she stepped out of the bathroom, gently patting the space between him.

"We can cuddle now." Jaehwa sung as she hugged Johnny, leaning against his chest.

"Actually, I have one more gift for you." Johnny said, pressing something on his phone before putting it down. Jaehwa watched as he eagerly looked into her eyes, waiting for a reaction.

"You made a playlist for us?" Jaehwa asked, as Johnny pulled her into his lap, her arms around his neck.

"I know, it's kind of simple, isn't it? But Jaehyun said you liked cheesy things and I guess since I used to be a DJ and all, this isn't that bad." Johnny said, nervously biting his lip.

Jaehwa giggled, leaning forward to give Johnny a kiss. "Johnny, I love it. I loved everything today, it couldn't be more perfect. Thank you."

"I'm glad." Johnny replied, kissing her back. "Although I'm still kind of mad at your parents. Having a kid on Valentine's Day is bad enough, but twins? Ridiculous."

Johnny's face had a serious look and Jaehwa had a difficult time containing her laugh. In the end though, they both gave in, giggling as they held onto each other tighter.

"Johnny." Jaehwa whispered into the male's ear. "I love you. I love you so much."

Jaehwa felt Johnny lightly rub her back as he held her, his chin resting on her shoulder.

"I love you too, Jeong Jaehwa."

———————————————————————————

Happy valentines day! I know this isn't really jaehyun but i already wrote his special chapter hehehe :)

Hope y'all enjoyed it!! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 14.9K 53
"You don't want to do this, I'll ruin you." "Maybe I want to be ruined." What will happen when Mirae finds out her friends are all in a gang and she'...
56.3K 1.6K 20
JOHNNY SEO...| 쟈니 - about ❞ lee Y/N a 21 year old who was a former member of a special team force who left the team after a terrible incident, she qu...
261K 10.1K 28
"You're not even trying to escape huh." "Why would I? There's no point in doing it. Who are you trying to find anyway?" "That's a good question and t...