Would you hold my hand even i...

By 0Empty-Empty0

๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐š‘ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŸ๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š’๐š— ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐š˜๐š—. ใ€... More

Information (Please read)
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 1: แดกสœแด สŸแด‡แด› แด›สœษช๊œฑ แด„สœษชสŸแด… ๊œฐษชษขสœแด›?
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2: สแดแดœ แดกแด€ษดแด› แดแด‡ แด›แด แด…แด แดกสœแด€แด›?
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 3: สŸษช๊œฐแด‡ ษช๊œฑ ษดแดแด› ๊œฐแดœษด ส€ษชษขสœแด› ษดแดแดก.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4: สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด'แด› แด‡๊œฑแด„แด€แด˜แด‡ แด€สŸสŸ แดษชษขสœแด›.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 5: ษดแดแด› แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑสแดส™แดสŸ แด๊œฐ แด˜แด‡แด€แด„แด‡.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7: ษช แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดกแดส€ส€ส แดแด แด‡ส€ ๊œฑแดแด€สŸสŸ แด›สœษชษดษข๊œฑ.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 8: แด€ ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…... สแด‡แด€สœ, แด€ ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด….
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 9: แดกสœแด แด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ?
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 10: แดสœ. แดสœ ษดแด.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 11: ษช ๊œฑแดœ๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„แด› ษชแด›'๊œฑ แดษดสŸส แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดษดษชษดษข.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 12: สœแด‡สŸสŸแด แดกแดส€แด‹. สœแด‡สŸสŸแด แด€๊œฑ๊œฑสœแด€แด›.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 13: แด„แดษดแด›แด€แด„แด› แด€ษด แดแด˜สœแด›สœแด€สŸแดแดสŸแดษขษช๊œฑแด›.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 14: สษชแด‹แด‡๊œฑ แดษชแด„.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 15: ๊œฐส€แดแด แดษดแด‡ แด›แดแด…แดส€แดแด‹ษช แด›แด แด€ษดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 16: แด›ษชแดแด‡ ษช๊œฑ แด€ ๊œฑแด›ส€แด€ษดษขแด‡ แด„แดษดแด„แด‡แด˜แด›.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 17: แด€ษดแด… ๊œฑแด, แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑสœษชแด›๊œฑสœแดแดก ส™แด‡ษขษชษด๊œฑ.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 18: สœแด€สœแด€ สœแด€ษดแด…แด„แดœ๊œฐ๊œฐ๊œฑ ษขแด ส™ส€ส€ส€.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 19: แด˜แดแดส€ ๊œฑสœแด€ส€แด‹ ส™แดส แด€แด›แด‡ แด˜แด€แด แด‡แดแด‡ษดแด›.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 20: แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ ๊œฐส€แดษข๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… แด„ส€แดแดก๊œฑ.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 21: แดสœ...แดกแด‡สŸสŸ, แด›สœแด€แด›'๊œฑ แดœษด๊œฐแดส€แด›แดœษดแด€แด›แด‡.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 22: แด…แดษด'แด› แด˜แดœษดแด„แด›แดœส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แด‹ษชแด….
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 23: ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข ษช๊œฑ แดกส€แดษดษข.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 24: แดส Qแดœษชส€แด‹ ษช๊œฑ แดแด€สŸ๊œฐแดœษดแด„แด›ษชแดษดษชษดษข
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 25: แด›สœแด‡ แดแด€แด…ษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แด๊œฐ แดษชแด…ษดษชษขสœแด›.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 26: แด›สœแด‡ส แด€ส€แด‡ แด„สœษชสŸแด…ส€แด‡ษด.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 27: แด›สœษช๊œฑ ษช๊œฑ แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แด€แดก๊œฐแดœสŸ.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 28: ษช'สŸสŸ ๊œฐษชษดแด… ส€แด‡แด„แดแด แด‡ส€ส ษขษชส€สŸ.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 29: ๊œฐแด‡แด€ส€ สŸแดแด„แด‹.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 30: แด›ส€แด€ษชษดษชษดษข แดกษชแด›สœ แด„แด-แดกแดส€แด‹แด‡ส€๊œฑ ๊œฑแดแดœษดแด…๊œฑ ษดษชแด„แด‡
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 31: ษช'สŸสŸ ษขแด‡แด› สแดแดœ ษดแด‡xแด› แด›ษชแดแด‡.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 32: แด˜ส€แดแด›แด‡แด„แด› แด›สœส แด‹ษดแด‡แด‡แด„แด€แด˜๊œฑ.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 33: ษช'สŸสŸ ส™แด‡ ๊œฐษชษดแด‡.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 34: แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ แด…แดษชษดษข สœแด‡ส€แด‡?
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 35: แด…แดษด'แด› ส€แดœษด แด€แดกแด€ส ๊œฑสœษชษขแด€ส€แด€แด‹ษช.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 36: ษช๊œฑ สœแด‡ สœแด€แด ษชษดษข แด€ ๊œฑแด›ส€แดแด‹แด‡?
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 37: ษดแด, ษช แด€แด ษดแดแด› แด€ แด˜ส€แด สœแด‡ส€แด.
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 38: ๊œฑแด˜แดแด‹แด‡ แด›แดแด ๊œฑแดแดษด
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 39: 5:30 ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดแดส€ษดษชษดษข?

แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 6: แด€ ๊œฑแด›ส€แด€ษดษขแด‡ แด…ส€แด‡แด€แด.

1.1K 44 46
By 0Empty-Empty0

I don't own Boku no Hero academia/My Hero academia. I do however own a pair of platform boots.
⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎

As time started to tick by, I soon found myself becoming drowsier and drowsier. The lack of sleep I had suffered for the past 2 months had finally caught up to me. It did not help that I went to bed late yesterday.

I began to find it harder and harder to keep my eyes open. 'A little nap won't hurt, right? Aizawa said the meeting would start in a few hours. So, if I just rest for a few minutes.' I thought. A nap seemed like a good idea. Before I knew it, my head slumped down at All Might's shoulder and darkness consumed my vision.

I opened my eyes to find myself in a rather abandoned room. The only thing I could see was the white wood floor. 'Strange. I wonder where I am?' I thought as I looked around.

It would seem like there were no walls to be seen anywhere. Only a pitch-black void and the wooden floor. 

'Well, this is a bit odd.' My thoughts rang through my head like an echo bouncing off the non-existing walls. Realising I had been laying on the cold floor for some time, I sat up and noticed another thing that was missing. 

There was no sound. 

I could not even hear the sound of my own breath. 

'This is getting creepier and creepier.' The ear-ringing silence started to invade my head.

I decided to explore the empty place, to see if I could find, well, anything. I started to walk around the empty place, noticing that not even my footsteps made a sound. 

I continued to walk around for what felt like hours until I came across something.

In the middle of this empty space stood a long mirror covered by a white sheet. You could just barely see the shiny surface of the mirror from under the sheet. But it was, without doubt, a mirror.

'What is a mirror doing in a place like this?'

I walked up to the mirror and gently touched the sheet that was covering it. It was surprisingly soft. With a small pull, the sheet fell off revealing the full entity of the mirror. It was not a luxury mirror. It had a simple white frame around the glass that now reflected me. 

As I looked in the mirror, I noticed that I was also drained from colour. It was like looking at a very old black and white photo of myself. The green clip that held my ID in place had become a dark grey. The shoes I was wearing were no longer their usual light blue colour, but a pale grey almost white colour. I continued my inspection of the mirror until I looked at my reflection again.

That was when I realised that my eyes still held their usual colour, except they almost seemed to glow. I leaned in closer to my reflection to get a better look at my eyes. 

My eyes' glow only seemed to become stronger and stronger as if I had 2 (e/c) balls of light placed in my eye sockets instead of eyeballs. 'This place only seems to become more and more strange.' I thought as I stared at my reflection.

Staring at my eyes, I soon realised that the (e/c) glow had started to become redder and redder.

 It was like a pair of new eyes had started to replace my own. It almost felt like another person's set of eyes was staring at me through the mirror. Only separated by the thin glass surface that created my reflection.

A gust of wind suddenly made its way through the room, sending the sheet, that had fallen from the mirror down to the floor, flying up in my face. I grabbed the sheet that had wrapped itself around my head with both of my hands and pulled it off. I expected to be met with the same sight of my reflection. But when the sheet was removed from my face, I was not met with the sight of myself. The image in the mirror was something completely different.

Staring right back at me was a man with red eyes and greyish-blue hair.

I took a few big steps back in surprise, trying to create distance between me and the mirror man.

The man just looked at me and proceed to let out a breath fogging the mirror while he did. Slowly the man placed a finger on the foggy area of the mirror and started to draw something. 

I could not see what it was from the distance I had put between me and the mirror. 

The man looked up from whatever he had been drawing and made a hand motion signalling me to come closer. I did as the man signalled me and stepped up to the mirror again. 

The red-eyed stranger started drawing again. After a few seconds of observing the man drag his finger over the surface of the mirror, I realised that the man was not drawing but writing. 

It was only 2 words. 

All Might. 

The thing that the stranger had written in the fog was the name of the Number 1 Hero. 

I looked from the words written on the mirror to the stranger's eyes. The moment our eyes met the stranger started to draw a line from one comer to another, creating a line through the name of The Symbol of Peace. The stranger repeated the same action creating a big X over the name.

I raised my eyebrow in confusion. 'Does he just not like All Might or does he want to kill him?' I questioned myself.

The stranger looked at me for a good 20 seconds before he placed his hand on the thin glass that seemed to be the only thing separating us. As soon as all of his fingers made contact with the surface it started to shatter.

One moment he was trapped behind the mirror the next moment he was jumping out of it reaching both of his hands towards me. The force of the mirror shattering send me flying backwards and I landed on the floor with a harsh thud.

Then the man who had broken free of the mirror prison just stared at me. He slowly started to walk closer and closer to me and with each step he took, I slid backwards. Before I knew it, the man had squatted down so he could look me in the eyes. It was like his stare was burning holes in my soul. It seemed so empty yet so full of anger, hate and sadness.

The intensity of the man's stare made my stomach turn in discomfort.

After a few moments of us just staring at each other, the strange man with red eyes started to move.

It was as if everything had started to move in slow motion.

His hands started to reach for my throat.

As the distance between my neck and the stranger's hands became smaller and smaller, I looked at the Man's face.

A wide grin was painted across his face and his eyes shined with wrath.

He opened his mouth and said: "YOOOO!!! Dr. (l/n) WAKE UP!"

I was jolted awake by the loud noise and let out a high-pitched scream. Looking at my surroundings I noticed that I was no longer in the strange monotone place. I was in the teacher's lounge at U.A High School.

I looked to the side and found a certain loud blond standing beside me.

"Present Mic...?" I mumbled confusedly.

"The one and only." The loud Pro hero responded and flashed me a smile.

Still a bit confused with the whole ordeal I just looked at the man known as Present Mic.

"You took quite a nap (l/n) and poor All Might have been stuck at the same place for like 2 hours, yo," The loud man said.

'All Might... Stuck... What?' I did not understand what he meant until I turned my head.

"AHH! All Might! I am so sorry I did not mean to fall asleep on you. Ah, sorry. Your shoulder must be sore." I panicked as I realised that I had been sleeping on All Might's shoulder the whole time and by the looks of it the poor man had not even dared to move.

"Don't worry about it, Dr. (l/n)." The man I had been using as a pillow said as he waved his hands in front of him.

"Well (y/n) you managed to sleep through the hours that needed to pass before the meeting would start. So, get your things we are starting the meeting in 5 minutes." Aizawa said as he moved out the door of the teacher's lounge.

'Have I been sleeping for that long? I mean I am not complaining or anything. But I guess that I should get going.' I thought to myself as I stood up from the couch I had been sleeping on.

As I began to move a hand was placed on my shoulder and my whole body tensed up. The dream played in my head again. Specifically, the part where the man reached out for my throat. I could not help but gently place my hand on my neck. I could all most feel the stranger with the red eye's hand ghost over my throat. The more I thought about it the more I could feel the stranger's hand clamping around my windpipe.

"Yo (l/n) are you okay? You seem pretty shaken." The person who had placed their hand on my shoulder said. Judging by the voice the person holding my shoulder was Present Mic.

I shook my head and looked at him. "Yeah...I am fine don't worry. It was just a dream. A strange dream." I mumbled still a bit out of it.

'That dream was messed up.' Was the only thing going through my head as I left the room and started to follow Present Mic down the halls of U.A.

"So, has anyone told you what the meeting is about?" The man I was currently following asked.

"Not really. All I know is that the meeting is about an upcoming test." I responded as we continued our little walk.

"Well, this is actually our second meeting. We are going to assign the different areas the students will be fighting in." Present Mic explained.

I looked at him with an unamused look before saying: "So what is the point of me being there? If you are just going to discuss that, then there is no reason for me to be present." Stomping my feet as I walked, I continued to ramble about the fact that I did not need to attend the stupid meeting.

"Wow wow. Clam down Dr. Listener. We will also be talking about how you and Recovery Girl will take care of the students and things like that." Present Mic said, interrupting my little rant. I could almost see a sweat drop roll down his forehead because of my rambling.

"You are certainly talkative today." I voice said from behind me.

I turned around and my eyes met with those of Midnight.

"Midnight how are you today?" I asked the lady who had called out to me.

"I am doing fairly well. Am I right to assume that you are on your way to the meeting?" She asked with curious eyes.

"Ah... Yes, that is indeed where I am headed." I responded and with that, we proceeded down the halls of the school. 

The 3 of us soon stopped outside a door that Present Mic proceeded to open. Behind the door were several teachers who had already taken a seat around the U-shaped table. They were quietly chatting among themselves and did not look like they had noticed me yet.

'I already feel out of place. I can't help but feel like I am not supposed to be here.' The thoughts of my being the odd one out had started to fill my head.

"Why don't you take a seat Dr. (l/n)." Said a tiny voice.

I looked in the direction the voice had come from and saw Nezu seated at the chair at the end of the table.

"Of course." I mumbled and walked over to the only empty seat left.

I ended up sitting between Shōta and Vlad King.

The feeling of discomfort spread through my body like a virus. It was the exact same feeling I had when I first arrived in Japan. The feeling of being nothing but a stranger to those around you. You know you have so much to learn, so many new ways of living. It was the same feeling that held me in its iron grip at the moment. Because I knew that I needed to learn the ways of U.A High School. This was not just a visit because a student needed some extra care. This is something of great importance to the students and teachers alike, that I am now a part of. I technically have the same responsibility as a teacher.

Principal Nezu cleared his throat and said: "Let us start the meeting."

Everybody was quiet and looked at the little creature that spoke.

"Before we begin discussing today's topics, I think it would be in the right place to let our guest introduce themself. So, I will be giving the word to you Dr. (l/n)." Nezu said and looked at me.

'Okay (y/n) you got this. You can do it.' I mentally gave myself a little pep talk. It was easy enough for me to introduce myself to the students of Class 1-A but introducing myself to the teachers was another story. 

All eyes were on me and could feel the authority of each teacher.,

"Hello I am Dr. (l/n). My full name is (l/n) (f/n) it is pleasure to meet all of you. Some of you already know me, but to those of you who have not met me before, I will just give a brief explanation of who I am and why I am here. I am a licensed Quirk Doctor, and I am here to help out Recovery Girl. I will be helping out with the practical part of the upcoming test. I hope I can be of use." I spoke with confidence. But the truth was that I was about ready to dig my own grave out of nervousness. Luckily, it did not look like any of the teachers had noticed.

"Thank you for the introduction Dr. (l/n). In today's meeting, we will be discussing the more practical parts of the test. Such as where the students will be fighting and how we are going to grade them." Principal Nezu said.

And with that, the meeting started.

⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎
"Would you hold my hand even if it hurts you?" Is a piece of fan-made literature and is simply made for fellow fans to enjoy.

Boku no Hero academia/My Hero academia and all its characters belong to Kōhei Horikoshi.

I do not in any way claim ownership of the franchise or its characters.

The story I tell is not meant to be part of the canon storyline and is just something I imagined.

This story is for entrainment outside of the original franchise.
⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 1.1K 29
She is the youngest villain to have ever committed such despicable crimes. There were a lot of rumours about her. Some were true. Some were false. Th...
7.6K 194 22
!!!Second book is out!!! Made this story on deviantart! *+What happens when your patrolling your territory and a villain the Underground hero Eraserh...
94K 2.3K 52
MATURE CONTENT HAS BEEN MOVED TO PATREON (link in bio for access to a smut chapter) I'm a villain. Hearing those words coming out of someone's mouth...
464K 17.3K 41
[แด…แด€ส™ษช x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€] "๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ" ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ค๐š๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๏ฟฝ...