My Baby Kei~ (Tsukishima x Re...

By cIzxthy

book 2 of Your Baby Kei💗 check my acc More

🦖🦕CHAPTER 1
🦖🦕CHAPTER 2
🦖🦕CHAPTER 3
🦖🦕CHAPTER 4
🦖🦕CHAPTER 5
🦖🦕CHAPTER 6
🦖🦕CHAPTER 7
🦖🦕CHAPTER 8
🦖🦕CHAPTER 9
🦖🦕CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11🦖🦕
CHAPTER 12🦖🦕
CHAPTER 13🦖🦕
CHAPTER 14🦖🦕
CHAPTER 15🦖🦕
CHAPTER 16🦖🦕
CHAPTER 17🦖🦕
CHAPTER 18🦖🦕
CHAPTER 19🦖🦕
CHAPTER 20🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 21
🦖🦕CHAPTER 22
🦖🦕CHAPTER 23
🦖🦕CHAPTER 24
🦖🦕CHAPTER 25
🦖🦕CHAPTER 26
🦖🦕CHAPTER 27
🦖🦕CHAPTER 28
🦖🦕CHAPTER 29
🦖🦕CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31🦖🦕
CHAPTTER 32🦖🦕
CHAPTER 34🦖🦕
CHAPTER 35🦖🦕
CHAPTER 36🦖🦕
CHAPTER 37🦖🦕
CHAPTER 38🦖🦕
CHAPTER 39🦖🦕
CHAPTER 40🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 41
🦖🦕CHAPTER 42
🦖🦕CHAPTER 43
🦖🦕CHAPTER 44
🦖🦕CHAPTER 45
🦖🦕CHAPTER 46
🦖🦕CHAPTER 47
🦖🦕CHAPTER 48
🦖🦕CHAPTER 49
🦖🦕CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51🦖🦕
CHAPTER 52🦖🦕
CHAPTER 53🦖🦕
CHAPTER 54🦖🦕
CHAPTER 55🦖🦕
CHAPTER 56🦖🦕
CHAPTER 57🦖🦕
CHAPTER 58🦖🦕
CHAPTER 59🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 60
🦖🦕CHAPTER 61
🦖🦕CHAPTER 62
🦖🦕CHAPTER 63
🦖🦕CHAPTER 64
🦖🦕CHAPTER 65
🦖🦕CHAPTER 66
🦖🦕CHAPTER 67
🦖🦕CHAPTER 68
🦖🦕CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70🦖🦕
CHAPTER 71🦖🦕
CHAPTER 72🦖🦕
CHAPTER 73🦖🦕
CHAPTER 74🦖🦕
CHAPTER 75🦖🦕
CHAPTER 76🦖🦕
CHAPTER 77🦖🦕
CHAPTER 78🦖🦕
CHAPTER 79🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 80
🦖🦕CHAPTER 81
🦖🦕CHAPTER 82
🦖🦕CHAPTER 83
🦖🦕CHAPTER 84
🦖🦕CHAPTER 85
🦖🦕CHAPTER 86
🦖🦕CHAPTER 87
🦖🦕CHAPTER 88
🦖🦕CHAPTER 89
🦖🦕CHAPTER 90

CHAPTER 33🦖🦕

1.5K 38 14
By cIzxthy

*Timeskip After Few Weeks*

Tsukishima's POV:

I woke up and saw Y/N beside me, sleeping peacefully. I slowly sat up and prepare for work. I looked at the clock and it's already 9 am.

shit, I'm late.

I quickly took a bath and go to work.

*Timeskip At Work*

I quickly go to my office and do my work. After doing some paper works, Kiara opened my door and went inside.

"what do you want?" I asked and she smirked.

why is she smirking?

"Someone wants to give you a belated Christmas gift" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"put it there" I said and pointed at the chair near my table. She put it there and looked at me. I looked at the gift and raised my eyebrow.

"what?" I asked and she shook her head. "from whom is that?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

"no idea, I'm going now" she said and left my office. I stared at the gift, making me curious.

who gave that? what's in there?

I shook my head and cleared my mind. I grabbed some paper works and finish it.

After a few minutes of working, I'm finally done and I can go home early. I looked at the clock it's only 3 pm. I looked at the gift again and frowned. I went and grabbed the gift and sat on the chair.

why is it so light?

I shook the gift lightly and frowned, even more, when I heard nothing.

"Are they pranking me?" I mumbled and glared at the thing that's in my hand. I looked at the wrapper hoping that I'll find something on it, but sadly I found nothing.

"what are you inside?" I mumbled. I sighed and decided to open it. As I open the gift, many papers dropped on the ground, it not plain paper, its like...pictures.

who the hell would give me pictures?

I picked one paper and flipped it over and then I saw...

"Y/N with Ryo?" I mumbled and picked some other pictures on the ground. All I can see is a photo of Y/N with Ryo.

is she cheating on me?

I crumpled the picture and called Yamaguchi.

"Tsukki"

"do you know how
to identify if the picture
is edited or not?"

"I'm sorry but
no, why tho?"

"nothing"

"well you can
ask someone who is
professional to check
that"

"to whom and where?"

"at (name a
place because I
don't know any)"

"mhm"

*hangs up*

I grabbed my keys and go to the place where Yamaguchi said.

I hope you're not cheating, Y/N. I trust you.

I reached the place and my hands are shaking. I took a deep breath and went inside.

"hello sir, how can I help you?" a man said.

"can you check if it is edited or not?" I said and gave him the pictures.

"I am so sorry sir, but our employee for that is a vacation, he will come back next week. Is that fine?" he said and I mentally groaned

"yeah sure sure" I said and left, I went home and I only saw the twins in the living room.

"DADA" they shouted and I crouched down to their level and hugged them.

my stress reliever

"where's mommy?" I asked and they shrugged their shoulders. I raised my eyebrows and say "what do you mean you don't know?"

"mommy left" Keisha said and I widen my eyes.

"she WHAT?" I shouted making them finched and I mumbled 'sorry'

"w-where did she go" I asked and this time, my breath and hands are shaking.

"dunno" they said and I sighed in frustration. We sat on the couch and I started calling Y/N. The twins looked at me confusingly.

"mommy safe" Keith said.

" is she with auntie Yachi?" I asked and they shook their head.

" mommy is with a boy" Keisha said making my heartbreak.

she's cheating?

I continued to call Y/N but she is not answering my calls.

"FUCKNG SHIT" I shouted and they looked at me with wide eyes.

"dada" Keisha said and I looked at her, her tears are rolling down to her cheeks, and also Keith.

Calm down, Kei

Y/N POV:

"What time is it?" I asked and he raised his eyebrow.

"you have a phone, right?" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"dead" I said and he nodded.

"4:30" he said and I widen my eyes

"shit, we've been out and left my kids for 30 mins, let's go" I said and he whined.

"Y/N" he whined and I crossed my arms.

"but you promised and we promised them" he added and I sighed.

"hurry and pay, Bokuto" I said and he smiled.

"YES" he said and ran towards the cashier and paid for the ice cream we picked for the kids.

"now let's go" I said and grabbed his hand and go into his car and drove.

*Timeskip*

As we reached at my house, I saw Tsukishima's car outside.

"WE ARE  HERE" I said happily and Bokuto looked at me weirdly.

"who?" he asked and I chuckled.

"my husband of course" I said and he nodded. I went out of the car and opened the front door.

"MOMMY" the twins shouted and I hugged them. They pulled the hug away and we went inside, I didn't close the door because Bokuto is coming in.

"Y/N" I heard Tsukishima and he attacked me with a big tight hug.

"hi there" I said and hugged him back.

"where were you?" he asked...angrily?

"I was out with-"

"I called you many times why you didn't answer my calls?" he cut me off and showed me his phone.

"I just-"

"who is the boy that Keisha mentioned?" he cut me off again. I was about to talk but I heard Bokuto's voice.

"Y/N, the ice cream is here now" I heard him and I sighed. I looked at Tsukishima who is raising his eyebrows. I pecked his lips and hugged him.

"I'm with Bokuto, its a surprise visit and he asked the twins if they want ice cream and they said yes. We're supposed to go to the ice cream shop altogether but the twins want to stay home, so I told them we will be back in ten minutes. But because Bokuto is such a toddler, he can't choose what flavor should he get so we took 30 mins there. I'm sorry" I explained and he hugged me back.

"the twins are all alone here at the house,
Y/N. What if something happened here?" he said and that makes me guilty. "and the one that boils my blood is when Keisha said that you're with a boy. God knows who are you with..." he mumbled and I pulled the hug away and looked at him straight to his eyes.

"Are you thinking that I'm cheating on you?" I asked and he looked away.

"aw my baby Kei, I'll never do that" I said and I hold his hand. " you trust me right?" I said and he slowly nodded. I smiled and pecked his lips again. "then I trust you too" I said and he nodded and smiled.

"now let's go to the living room" I said and he sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

762 23 10
a place where im collecting one shots for shachi x you, penguin x you, and both of them x you 💗
235K 7.2K 38
tsukishima kei and akaashi y/n never knew that going through predicaments would enlighten them what love really is about. july 23. - sept 27. (2020) ...
371K 5.1K 19
What it says in the title~
91.3K 3.4K 40
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚. 𝘼𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙩.╰── ➤ Tsukishima Kei and his wife, Tsukishima Mizuki, deal with the bliss and challenges of married and parent...